(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Revenge of the Doge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:23 am

He nodded quickly. "Good plan, miss Morinaga!" He said with enthusiasm. "The best planning is never done on an empty stomach." He was glad she wasn't insulted. Not that it sounded, by her tone, like there was much risk of that. He felt like... she was in a good mood.. or at least a snarky good mood. He smiled and headed over to the rope, picking up the bottom end, waiting for her to get a good distance up before bracing himself with it.

"Uh.. No problem. You're welcome. Thank you for coming by. Made a boring day interesting, for sure." He said, inching his way up the rope, being careful not to fall, while keeping an eye on her. He didn't relish the idea of her flipping out, were it necessary to catch her, but he wasn't going to let her fall either. A safe distance and a wary eye would balance that for him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:45 pm

"Of course it is." Her tone was low as she mumbled, the woman moving slowly up the slide so as to not fall. She was paying too much attention to that than Hideki's words, not wishing to look the fool once more.

Once Yuzuki reached the top, she stared down at her red hands in a bit of a grump while her foot tapped impatiently. She flipped them over to look at the backs before staring at her palms once more. "Rope is rough. This is rather annoying. I do not like that feel on my skin."

Turning slightly, she looked over her shoulder with a very teeny tiny smile. It could be an imagined one. "You are most welcome for the enjoyment of my presence. If only others could enjoy it as much other than vagabonds and random young men."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Hideki reached the top not long after Yuzuki did and pulled himself up dusting off his hands. He glanced down the slide before motioning for Yuzuki to back away from it. He reached up and tugged at the secret lever, sliding the door shut. He turned to face her and glanced down at her hands with a sudden frown. "Oh man. Are you hurt?" He said, reaching out by reflex to gently take her wrist so he could see her hand. "Hrm. It doesn't look like rope burn. Should be fine. Sorry. I'll make sure to use softer rope like silk or something in the future." He said with an apologetic smile, stepping back.

"Vagabonds?" He asked curiously. He didn't know if she would explain or not but it was too curious of a statement not to say SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:37 pm

Yanking her wrist back, Yuzuki turned a bright red and pointed dramatically as she hopped backwards. "Stop it Hideki! You aren't supposed to touch. I am perfectly fine, as you seem to realize now. Softer rope would be preferred, but you do not need to bother. It isn't as if I care."

She was rubbing her wrist, looking to the side after her outburst and trying to stamp down the bright red anger from her cheeks. "Yes, Vagabonds. A vagabond. I met him in the Rukon and he took care of me for a day."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Hideki waited for her to look away to tilt his head back and roll his eyes. It was not inappropriate touching. He was seeing if her hand was okay. He decided any 'sorry' he would give would sound sarcastic and immediately incite further tsuning. He mentally sighed. Oh well. She was too damned cute to stay mad at. "I'm sorry Yuzuki. I'll get softer rope for the next time, but tell me if you're hurt and I won't have to inspect possible wounds, okay?" He smiled warmly.

He started walking, looking back at her with a smile. "Come on. We should go eat. You can tell me all about this vagabond." He said with interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Doge
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7