(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Revenge of the Doge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Revenge of the Doge Empty
PostSubject: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:11 pm

It was another relaxing day in Squad 10. People milled about the library. Somewhere, the head librarian/squad ghost was busying herself invisibly. And the Squad Captain, Hideki Nishimura, herp-derped around trying to figure out what he was supposed to be doing. He'd been keeping himself busy at the front desk but he was aware there were other things to be done. The old captain had to be doing work at least like... 30% of the time he was missing, which was still a LOT of work...

So, Hideki was currently carrying a stack of the old captain's logs, journals, and party diaries, back to his desk to read through, to try and make SOME sense of what his job was supposed to be. Little did he know, something fluffy was about to happen...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:11 pm

"HOW DARE YOU WORRY ME YOU AWFUL CAPTAIN!" A loud obnoxious sound came from the vicinity of a lesser seated member, before that member was pushed out of the woman's way. Wearing a long white button up coat, her legs covered in some sort of legging and skirt... White boots and her long white tresses done up intricately. It was pulled up into some sort of ponytail using her own hair, while a few small braids with beads woven in hung down as bangs framing her face. She stomped towards him, the red lining her eyes and face shimmering in the light of the library in a metallic gleam as she frowned.

People got the hint that the captain was who she wanted to see, and most seemed interested in what their young captain had done to such a lovely and fancily dressed woman. She moved up to Hideki, grabbing the stacks from him forcibly and handing them off to the seated member who was following her around and trying to shush her. Then she poked his cheek and glared more, her yellow eyes narrowed. "You disappeared for a few days, I came everyday for adventure and I thought you went back into that horrible place and DIED. No one could tell me what was wrong. HOW DARE YOU! And now you stand there, as Captain. All high and mighty."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Hideki seized up, his shoulders raising and a few of the papers dropping to the floor. He quickly scurried to his desk and put the rest down, recognizing that voice immediately. If she were being quiet and nice it may have been less worrisome but... Even the one time he'd met the girl, he knew that tone already. He was in trouble.... Before he could get to the desk, she caught up to him. He spun around and had the papers snagged from him. "Uhoh." He said quickly and under his breath.

He looked over the frowning face, his eyes lingering on the tattoos under her eyes. He immediately tried to give a bright and pleasant smile, but also immediately had a finger poked into his face, squishing his smile into something like a worried grimace. As he listened to her go on, his eyebrows furrowed, his face drooped into a frown. He'd worried her... Wait.. The corners of his mouth turned up just slightly. He'd worried her.

"Awww... You were worried?" He asked, the smile coming more naturally to his face before he, not even thinking about it, took a step forward and flung his arms around her, giving her a tight hug. "I'm so sorry for not being here for adventure and worrying you, Yuzuki!" He said, giving her a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:37 pm

"I was not worried for you. Merely never seeing those sta-" Yuzuki's eyes widened as Hideki smiled, not liking that reaction at all. He was supposed to be apologetic and contrite not... Oh no what was he doing with his ARMS!?

Yuzu froze and stuttered as his arms went around her, his voice sounding near her ear as she flushed. He was okay and apparently stronger now...whatever happened. "You should be sorry! Seriously sorry! You owe me more than an apology! And.... AND LET ME GO! What are you DOING?!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:41 pm

A number of the squadmates backed up, not sure what they were watching exactly. Was it a fight? It looked like maybe a fight... But then hugging. Now screaming... this was a weird fight. Someone started making bets anyway. Craig ran bookie.

Hideki squeezed tighter, still trapped on that image. Poor Yuzuki... Standing in the library... Thinking he was dead... too scared to go check that evil library. Sad and worried... trying to look like she was grumpy. "Sorry sorry sorry!" He repeated, before spinning, hoisting Yuzu off her feet for a quick twirl before setting her back down. He finally let her go, taking a step back. "I got carried away... Sorry." He rubbed the back of his head, looking away. "You're right though... I do owe you.." He said before looking around at the squad. He reached over to his desk and pulled out a spray bottle and began furiously spritzing at them. "Scat! Shoo!" They all scurried away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:02 am

"What in the world do-" Yuzuki's grumpy tone cut off into an undignified squeak as she was picked up and spun around. What was he even DOING had he FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING!? He was spinning her and happy and that smile was cute but...

As he stepped back, grabbing a spritz bottle, she stood there looking dumbfounded. What in the world was going on and why... wasn't he reacting right? She frowned and tried not to laugh at the absurd image of a young man spritzing away members of his squad. Hideki was...captain now. How odd to think of this ridiculous young man running this whole odd place...

However her face slowly grew more pouty as she stood there, a foot tapping a bit as her arms crossed. "Hideki. You have taken too many liberties with our friendship! What have you even been DOING!? Start explaining right now or I start yelling."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:24 am

Ugggh. That squeak. She needed to just go right ahead and be less adorable. He finished spraying away the students and turned back to her to find her pouting. He was trying to pretend that wasn't adorable as well. He placed the bottle back on the desk. He opened his mouth, still planning to be goofy, before pouting himself. No. She was being adorable. But he needed to be serious. He took a step forward, glancing around to make sure nobody was looking.

He wanted to calm her down... but he did want her to stop shouting... It was so funny and she got herself so worked up... It was just too cute. Maybe he could have his cake and eat it too? He wrapped his arms around her again, more calmly, though just as tight. "I really am sorry, Yuzuki." He said, more quiet and thoughtfully. "The captain left and he made me crash course my bankai training. I spent three days inside its world and when I got out he was gone. I've been trying to keep this place in one piece ever since."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:46 am

This time when Hideki wrapped his arms around her, she flushed bright red and brought her hands up to stop him. Instead they merely held his haori and she turned away from him as he spoke. Yuzuki stuttered and tried to respond but he had been so sincere in that apology...and that explanation made sense.

"I-I Accept your apology... Captain Hideki. Now...stop hugging me! This is uncouth to grab a lady like this! I dressed for adventuring, but it seems you will be too busy now to show me. So stop hugging me so much! What is wrong with yooou!?"

The last part came out at a bit of a whine. She had no idea how to handle this Hideki. He had changed a bit and was being...odd.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:06 am

Ugggh. It was killing hiiim. Her face was red, she was stuttering. Admittedly, Yuzuki had caught him in a good mood, but it was apparent that the noble's appearance had brightened his day. He decided that the poor girl had had enough, although he couldn't help but notice she'd yet to truly yell at him. He let her go and took a step back, leaning against his desk.

"I'm just excited.." He paused. Excited about what. Seeing her? You just made the adorable little jerk lose her shit, don't give her an edge. "Cause.. I owe you an adventure!" He said quickly. Of course. "I mean.. I have such a busy schedule, but I can clear it for a noble." He said, trying to dial it back and speak at a regular volume and pace.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:17 am

"You do. You owe me a slide stairs that was fun and safe. I wore perfect clothes for sliding, and they were all wasted while your awful former Captain stole you away." Yuzuki's voice was grumpy and she mumbled while looking anywhere but him. She rubbed her hands together in front of her, a bit nervous.

As he said he'd clear the schedule, she nodded knowingly. "Good! I expected as much. You had best have other awesome things to show me. I will accept NO LESS since you left me hanging these past few days. You must take responsibility for my boredom and actions in your absence, Hideki."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:25 am

He opened his mouth as if to correct her. He'd never said it was SUPER safe. Not that it was particularly dangerous. Ahhh, it wasn't worth correcting her. "I.. I did promise that. And I shall deliver." He said, standing back up. He looked at the stack of papers. Wow, he didn't want to do that stuff anyway. He raised an eyebrow at her insistence he entertain her.

"Well, I think I can find a number of ways to entertain you..." He crossed his arms, before smirking. "Well... I will take you to the slide stairs... But after that... would you rather..." He paused for dramatic effect. "I tell you what to expect, or surprise you?" He practically held his breath.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 am

"You had best." Her best regal look, looking down her nose at the young man of same height as her, Yuzuki hmphed and crossed her arms in return.

His smirk made her eyes narrow as she frowned. "I don't like surprises, especially after last time. Just go ahead and tell me, so I can be prepared. Stop dilly dallying you ridiculous Captain."

She said one thing, but her eyes were happy and excited. She seemed to...want to go explore and her hands gripped her coat a bit tightly to hold them back from moving.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:43 am

Hideki sighed. "Well... It would have been a lot more FUN as a surprise..." He said, raising a hand to brush his hair aside, overly dramatic as if she'd somehow brought him some great stress. He couldn't help but give a silly little smile afterwards. It wasn't that he didn't think she would know he was kidding. He just... couldn't help but smile. "All right, all right... You ridiculous noble." He smirked.

"Well... At the bottom of the slide is some old catacombs..... At the end is some neat old ruins with murals on the wall aaand..... a really clear spring." He shrugged. "It was going to be quite the adventure, but now you're going to know all the twists and turns..." He raised his hands in an 'oh well' fashion. Of course, he may also have been looking to pushing the unsuspecting Doge-Woman in.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 am

Yuzuki watched Hideki with...amused eyes even as her frown grew. Such a dramatic young man. Not that she was much older. Maybe? Narrowing her eyes, she moved close to him, examining him for telltale signs of age without touching.

However his words brought her up short and she gasped. "I am NOT ridiculous!...A spring? Is it pretty? Can you swim...I suppose I can do without more details for now. This was a suitable outline of our adventure. And since your schedule is clear, you can show me immediately."

She punctuated her immediately with a foot stomp, her eyes glowing with excitement that she tried to contain and failed. Realizing her error, she turned away and looked at the walls so he couldn't see. "I don't have all day either you know. You should hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:55 am

He noticed her moving closer and investigating. Oh Yuzuki. She... had no idea how conspicuous she could be.... Did she... He smiled quickly at the gasp. "You're QUITE ridiculous and the spring is VERY pretty." He crossed his arms. "And that will be the end of details until we get there." He said, hoping to himself that maybe he could still find a good opportunity to push her in.

He quickly picked up his pace and started walking as she nagged him to. He, however, halted on one foot, his other swinging up in the air before, as if by magic, spun on his heel and brought the midstep foot back down to walk back to Yuzuki. "Oh? You want to get there fast?" He smirked. "I can get us to the slide fast... Just say the word."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:19 am

"...You are utterly impossible to deal with. I give up on you, Hideki." Yuzuki sniffed and continued to not look at him. No more details... well she did sort of like surprises. So it wasn't like she hated this now. Following him closely, she almost fell as she hopped backwards away from his sudden spring.

Her eyes rolled as she gave an exasperated sigh, as she tried to cover her jump backwards as a normal action. "You have something planned don't you? Something evil and awful? I should have KNOWN this adventure would be annoying and not worth the time. You are such an evil person Hideki. You shouldn't raise hopes like this."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:55 am

He gave a small "psh" under his breath but didn't push it any further. He liked teasing Yuzuki, not inciting her to actual anger. He was also derailed from his train of thought when she gave a little hop back. His gaze darted to her little eyeroll and he smiled.

"Something planned?" He laughed a little. "I rarely have something planned." He said with a sigh. "But... If Yuzuki is worried I'm wasting her time..." His sighing face turned into a smirk. "Maybe...I should cut our travel time down?" His voice was saccharine sweet. And that would be the last warning Yuzuki would get before she discovered that the increase in spiritual pressure had helped Hideki finally figure out how to properly Shunpo. Something she would learn after having been expertly scooped.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 am

"You really should. It would make things easier and less evil mirror things happen." Yuzu hmphed and looked at his smirk with wary eyes. What was his plot...how would he cut down...

Letting out a small shriek, Yuzu swatted at Hideki as she turned beat red. He...could shunpo?! What?! "Put me down you ignorant oaf! Stop touching me like this you evil conniving pervert! Why do you keep DOING THIS STUFF!"

This was so embarrassing but she couldn't let this affront to her dignity pass her by with no comment.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am

He smirked as they shunpo'd through the library. He was more than a little thankful for the increased reiatsu. It didn't exactly make him NOT a wimp... but at least now he was a wimp for a captain, which is stronger then he was.... He rolled his eyes as she continued to groan and shout accusations. He pretended not to hear her for a second or two, which is around when they got to the hallway he was headed for anyway. He stopped and let her legs drop, holding her steady to make sure she wouldn't fall over before stepping away.

"Well, you insisted on getting here fast. See? We saved so much time." He said, maybe a little more smugly then he could have. Yuzuki might be a little confused when he suddenly frowned. He felt like maybe he'd gone a little overboard on the teasing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:29 am

"Y-You ingrate! Neanderthal! Don't treat me like some sort of thing to just be carried! What if Iwould have appreciated being asked first!? Would it have hurt you?" As she was set down, Yuzuki whirled on Hideki, a blush all over her features as she poked the captain in the chest. For now all she could see or deal with was the now apparently arrogant Hideki who...was frustrating.

She was so grumpy she didn't even notice how close she was to the man, intent on berating him. "You overstepped your bounds, this not a life or death situation! I am a noble woman you can't just touch me how we please!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:36 am

He opened his mouth, preparing another smart remark, before feeling his snarky energy... just sort of failing him. Come on... What was the difference between this and other yelling... He sunk a little, looking down and rubbing the back of his head. He sighed. "You're right... I should have asked you first..." He pursed his lips and gave a tiny little growling noise, aggravated more that she was right than anything. He didn't stay aggravated for long, as she got closer and closer to him.

He watched in... something, as her face got closer and closer. He eventually started to blush as her berating ended. He opened his mouth to respond before his brows furrowed. He looked her in the eyes before simply asking "We?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:57 am

Hideki looked contrite. As much as was possible for the young man. He still seemed to exude snarky remarks unspoken and she glared very lightly down her nose in case he didn't get her anger fully the first time. Even with that completely not adorable noise-growl.

Yuzu was confused by his blush, frowning even more as he seemed confused by... her eyes widened and she turned around to look at the place he had brought her. The click of her books on the floor wasn't the only sound as she started talking. "Where are we at? Is the slide nearby? How do we get back up? Does it have stairs or some sort of weird mechanism? Do you have a backup plan if we get lost?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:07 am

Those wide eyes. Her sudden renewed interest in the secret passage. If she'd played it cool he might have doubted what he'd heard, or even chalked it up to a slip of the tongue. He smirked. It was quite unfortunate for the poor noble that she had caught the captain in such a playfully chipper mood. He quietly strolled up as she neared the secret entrance.

It was then that he stepped up to her. His arm snaked around to her left and slid slowly over her stomach as his other hand reached up and tugged on the seeming array of spiderwebs between a candle holder and the wall. The strings tugged the ancient mechanisms and the door slid open, revealing nary a half foot before it smoothed into a long slope down into the darkness. His arm squeezed ever so slightly against her stomach. That... actually was from fear of her falling and not an attempt to tease. "Well... We can go down any time... If 'we' please?" He said, not needing any more then his tone of voice to let her know he'd heard her clearly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:24 pm

"Stop it right now, Hideki. I mean it!" Yuzuki let out a small frustrated growl at Hideki's nerve and pinched his hand as it slid in a rather unwanted way over her thick coat. Slipping out of his arms as the slide was revealed she hmphed and slid down the slide, too angry at the man to care about how secretive the lever had been.

He was turning adventure time into something odd and it was making her rather upset at his nerve.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:14 pm

He visibly winced, although it came before the pinch. As she slipped down the slide he rubbed the back of his head. Come on, Nishimura... Get your shit together... He sighed and quietly honked his head against the wall a few times. He had been looking forward to seeing her react to that wall lever too. He took a long slow breath. Okay, no sense moping... Just stop being such a goon, right?

"I'm coming down!" He called ahead before slipping down the slide. It curled around in a spiral before smoothing out and coming out in what seemed like an abandoned grotto. There were bricks and stone laying about indicating this had once been a room but it was in shambles now. A small bit away there was a table with some old books on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Doge
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next