(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Revenge of the Doge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:48 pm

He hadn't even considered that the markings and ruins as a whole could be so entirely inconsequential. He gave a loud "hrrm" , crossing his arms before swimming to shore. He tore out another page and brought it back. "Here. Aaand here's a spare pen." He had pulled it from his robes when grabbing the page and handed the two to her. "I think I have an idea."

He swam back and picked up his book, trying not to get it wet. He sighed and wiped some of the excess water off before scribbling something on the page. He touched his pen to it and pulled out a towel. He quickly dried his hands with it, before picking the book up. He began scribbling things and drawing before, a few minutes later, he had produced a massive ladder. He tipped it into the water before swimming with it back to Yuzuki and gently pushing it down to the ground. "You asked for a way up, right?" He was trying not to be smug about it, really.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:30 am

Taking the pen and paper, she swiftly wrote down the notes, writing in thoughts alongside the markings she was copying as best she could. Hideki had swam away, back to shore while she was working as she glanced over only to be drawn in by what he was doing.

"That...is useful." Yuzuki stared in more than a bit of awe, her writing had been put on hold the moment he had started pulling things out of his book. What an amazing zanpakuto! Moving to the ladder, she crawled up it and moved close to the markings as the water drained from her clothes and hair.

"Could you get me another sheet or two? I can take much better notes now. This page is filled... It seems I was wrong, these are special markings and designs... more altered than I thought from down here. See how it repeats? This is some sort of...not writing persay but code of sorts. Hm, code is a wrong word. It might be a way of marking important places, but not a full language? Ah its hard to explain, but I won't know yet... This is exciting!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:05 am

"Isn't it?" Okay, maybe he was a little happy with her admiration of his zanpakuto. He moved a little trying not to get water drained on him. He glanced between the ladder and her before swimming back. It should be stable for a few minutes. He swam back to shore and pulled a good six or seven sheets out before swimming back. He took a few steps up and handed them to her. "Here ya go. That's interesting... What could it all mean, though?" He slid back down.

"Y'know... I've been wondering... I mean, obviously you have dedication to your noble house and couldn't ever become a shinigami... But why couldn't you get a zanpakuto of your own? I think that would be awesome." He gave a small 'err', before amending. "You know... uhh... objectively."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:22 am

Yuzuki took the offered pages with a grin, moving to start marking more things down she noticed. It was good to get her thoughts out on the pages now, they could stew in her head later as well to see what came up. It was still best to get initial thought down, they may have useful observations that would be tainted by thinking too much on it...

"I am not...entirely sure. I really will have to cross reference them with the ones at the shrine, before I can figure it out. We have records on those, so I may be able to find matching terms. This one I think is an older version of the mark for 'White wolf' found in ours. Well, what we think means white wolf."

As Hideki spoke though, Yuzuki's mouth pursed slightly though the pen did not stop. "Well, honestly there is not too much other than a wish to not be beholden entirely to the shinigami. If I manifest a zanpakuto, I might be beholden to their rules in many ways. I will be someone with powers under their command, which could put me... in a tough spot if i need to choose between my family or not. I have cousins who are shinigami, so its not as if my family truly cares... But as heir, my whole duty is to the family."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:08 am

"Hrm... Now if only I could see this shrine... not that THAT could ever happen. Fortunately, it seems the heiress to the family is my academic equal." He ... Well he said it like it was teasing but it was pretty much just high praise. Hrm... So these ruins COULD have something to do with the shrine of her family... Very interesting. "Wolves are cool." He mumbled, not even meaning to say it aloud. He glanced up, with an odd expression on his face.

"Hrrrm.." A moment after making the noise, she would hear clattering and Hideki would suddenly be up the ladder next to her, hanging off the side so she had some space. "Interesting, and I totally see your point... What if..." He looked to the side, slowly smiling. "What if somehow you could be taught how to manifest a Zanpakuto in secret? If the Seireitei didn't know you could use one you couldn't POSSIBLY be burdened to them... yeah?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:17 am

"...Maybe one day I can get you inside. You are a Captain level shinigami, of the Library division. Mentioning these ruins could allow you inside, and your status would allow you the honor of being led by the Heiress. Of course I am! I-I work hard learning, its my passion!" Tsun Yuzuki was slowly working her way back out, her eyes glancing at Hideki as she grumbled a bit. Even the wolves are cool comment didn't dissuade her slightly grumpy demeanor.

However the option to... learn that... did. She stared in awe, wondering what exactly he was offering. "Are you...suggesting that you should commit treason against the seireitei? Giving someone like me such power...What would they do to you Hideki?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:26 am

"R-really?" He gripped the ladder, almost falling off from shock. "Your family sounds SO super secret. Being captain really holds enough sway with them that I might be able to go there?" His teasing and smirking would have to wait, he was busy being ecstatic. "Th-That would be so cool! I've never seen a shrine still in active use before." He wobbled around anxiously on the ladder for a moment, before reminding himself that it could hurt one or both of them if it fell. "A-and.. Yeah.. I mean, it shows... your passion that is... for learning, that is.."

Well, if he HAD just suggested treason, it might be worth it for that look. "Well... I would hardly call it treason... if I was teaching it to you for some aim against the Seireitei... Well... Yeah, THAT'D be treason... But teaching you to form a zanpakuto for your own curiosity would, at the MOST negative fall more along the lines of... irresponsibility?" He nodded. "I think... The WORST case scenario for that...I could.." Well he could be suspended, demoted, or if he REALLY got hung out to dry, discharged from the seireitei, but one of the first two seemed more likely. "Probably get put onto disciplinary duty. Have to clean up around the seireitei or something. I think it's worth the risk."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:56 am

"I-Its just that they don't like too many things getting out! Its not that secretive..." Yuzuki muttered, glancing at the markings on the walls. She wanted to focus on them but Hideki kept saying things that made her focus on him instead.

"Its not in active use, its merely kept nice. And its not... a traditional Shrine in any way. We just call it that. There is a large cavern and... No, I won't tell you anything. I will just let you see for yourself once day." She did have a slightly smug look on her face as she accepted his praise. She was glad he had noticed!

Hideki's words did...make sense. However she shook her head, berating herself in her head a bit for this but knowing it was honorable and right. "No. I will not accept such endeavors. It would be rather less than honorable, putting you at risk for such a gain. As well as keeping it from my family, the seireitei... I can not do it Hideki."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:17 am

He smiled. "Yeah. It will preserve the surprise." He settled down some on the ladder, looking at the markings on the wall. He reached out to touch one. "Thank you.." He said quickly. "I-In advance.." Even if she said it was no big deal, he still appreciated it. He sighed and slid back down the ladder into the water with a small 'bloop'. He surfaced again in a few seconds, a few feet away. He would have liked to lean on the ladder, but she might jump to accusing him of staring up at her... He immediately looked down, realizing he didn't trust himself to look up right now.

"Well... If that's how you feel, I suppose it makes sense... But don't feel bad, I am the one offering such risk." Geez. If that's how she felt about him risking that, he was glad he didn't tell her what he might actually get punished with. "And the offer stands, if you ever change your mind." He absentmindedly started splashing some of the water about.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:42 am

"...I am doing this for information and a second set of eyes. Don't thank me." The woman blushed slightly, turning her head to focus more on the markings so he couldn't see. Apparently he was now swimming, while she finished up the markings... Which suited her. It was distracting making sure he was being answered.

"I thank you but I will not take it. Such...subterfuge ill fits me." She sniffed, folding the papers for easier moving back dry land. Slowly making her way back down the ladder, Yuzuki and her glimmering hair made their into the water and she headed for the edge of the landing. Pulling herself out again, she made sure she wasn't anywhere near their clothing as she moved to lay on the ground, her hair spread out in a wave so it could dry properly. "I'm going to be out of the water for a while, before I transform back into my wolf form. Please amuse yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:53 am

He just smiled and laughed to himself, quietly. He knew he had to be doing something right if she was blowing him off that suddenly. He looked up and saw she was looking away instead of writing stuff. Well, that cinched it, didn't it. He backed up so she had room to come down, into the water. "I can agree to that. A proud wolf doesn't need to do anything sneaky." He said sweetly before dipping beneath the water. He turned away to be extra sure before laughing.

A wolf? She thought she turned into a wolf? Did she... Oh god. She must not know. That was amazing. Oh man.. Okay, Hideki. Get it all out. She cannot know this amuses you, she will end you. He eventually came up, glancing over. "Oh? Y-yeah." he looked around. Okay... he could just... swim about... right? He treaded water for a minute or two before sighing. "H-hey... You wouldn't mind eating something, would you?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:04 am

"Of course not! Wolves are fierce and strong and loyal, they do not need sneakery." Yuzuki was in total agreement, a sweet laughter coming from her as Hideki agreed entirely with her. It never occurred to her that he might have been teasing or meaning things, instead she took his compliment at face value. She was a proud wolf, yes.

As Hideki surfaced near her, she glanced over at him a bit confused. "Of course I wouldn't mind eating. Its tiring work doing all of this. Did you bring food Hideki? How thoughtful of you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:09 am

He opened his mouth, considering making a crack about how Wolves are so proud they need never hide their feelings, but decided to just smile and enjoy the laugh she gave, before pulling himself out of the water. He walked over and spun around to sit on his rear, sliding along the stone for about a foot over to the rest of his uniform. "Work that deserves a good, home cooked meal." He dug into the clothes, before finally pulling out something. "Unfortunately, I cannot cook. So.." He pulled out a case about the size of a book. He opened it on a pair of hinges. It was specially designed (by use of his zanpakuto, no less) to carry some 4 odd sandwiches.

"Uhh.. I have... Turkey... PB and J... Nutella... aaaand a Grilled cheese." He placed the case before her. "Uh... Hopefully... you like some of those?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:50 am

"You led me on. I am a bit perturbed. Hmph. Homecooked sounds much better than... commoners sandwiches." Yuzuki's mouth had watered a bit as she thought about a delicious meal that was homecooked. However what she had now been presented with was not anything close to this.

She sat up, pulling her legs up to her chest and glaring out at the small box. She was hungry enough that it seemed there would be no choice but to eat something like those... Reaching out a hand, she almost grabbed one but yanked it back quickly. She had no idea which one was which.

"I wish the grilled cheese one, it sounds oddly palatable from the rest."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:57 am

He frowned. "S-sorry... I was just being.. I dunno.. Smarmy." He sighed. He always knew he should have attended Home Economics. "Well, I hate to disappoint, but by your tone I imagine you have never HAD one of these commoner's sandwiches..." He glanced from it, then EVER so briefly back at her as she pulled her legs up. Why did she have to be smart AND gorgeous? Really. It was just like teasing the poor librarian.

"And the grilled cheese one you shall have, M'lady." He picked it up and gave it a little twirl in the air, reaching back with his other hand to flip open his book. He pulled a knife out, putting the sandwich back down on the case for a second before cutting it in half. He pulled a napkin out from somewhere and handed her the two halves on it. "Here you go." He said cheerily, taking a moment to put the knife back in the book.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 pm

"... I haven't. So what of it?" Yuzuki turned her head and hmphed, even as she kept shooting glances at the sandwiches. She was hungry and it would be good to learn about them... even if Hideki was being ridiculous in his actions regarding them. Why couldn't he cook?

As he prepared the sandwiches, with what she assumed was some sort of witty quip and sarcasm with the m'lady comment, she watched with carefully concealed interest. Why did he have to cut it in half first? Was that some sort of special ritual? She accepted the halved sandwich with a frown, holding one half up and giving it a sniff before taking a bite.

She looked briefly surprised before taking another bite. So simple and yet...so delicious. "It's acceptable."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:24 pm

"So what? So try it. You never know what we commoners might come up with that you might like." He had a warm hearted smile on his face watching her sniff at it like it might attack her or something before trying it. A smile which turned into a grin at her reaction. He crossed his legs, sitting up and leaning forward to pick up the Peanut Butter and Jelly. He took a bite of it, before swallowing. "I'm glad it meets your approval."

He glanced around realizing he'd forgotten to bring anything with them. "Hrm... Spring water should be by default safe to drink, shouldn't it?" He glanced over at the water. Thanks to the drains, it was always being cycled out.. He glanced at her and blushed. "Uh... n-not that I'd consider drinking out of a disgusting cave or.. or anything." Well, so much for impressing nobility. He must sound like a gutter rat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Yuzuki looked at Hideki as if he was stupid, glancing down at the sandwich she had obviously taken a bite of anyways. "I won't dignify that with a proper response."

She ate the sandwich with as much dignity as one could muster while still pretty sopping wet and sitting on the ground with crumbs going everywhere. How could she salvage this... oh! Yuzuki glanced at the water with a frown, wondering... "I'm not sure, that isn't my area of expertise. It should be but its possible there are sediments in it from the walls and moss that could be a problem."

Yuzuki's eyebrow raised at Hideki's weird stuttering, before she sighed. "What are you rambling on about? Sheesh Hideki. You are beeeing ridiculous. Again."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:55 pm

"O-oh. Alrighty." Foot meets mouth. As always. He glanced down for a moment, biting more into his sandwich. He looked up at her and smiled, not even noticing the crumbs. If she knew what he was thinking, she'd know it would be rather hard for her to appear as anything LESS than dignified. "Hrm... You have a point... If it came from down near the bottom where the water comes straight from the spring though, it shouldn't be a problem, right?" He glanced from her to the water.

He looked back at her and sunk a little. "Yeah.. Soorry." The word dragged a little as he made sure not to stutter or give her anything else to nitpick. He glanced at the sandwich case. "You know, you've got some wolf tendencies obviously. You should try the turkey sandwich if you're still hungry after that one. I'd imagine you like meat, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:29 pm

"I guess? Maybe? But the water will be contaminated from your body anyways. You didn't think to bring something to drink? Sheesh." Not like her, who hadn't thought to bring anything at all. Yuzuki may have thought this but the words didn't pass her lips. Why was it so hard sometimes to just say what she thought? Sometimes...Yuzuki got annoyed with herself.

And that annoyance passed onto Hideki's treatment. She hmphed and finished the one she had, reaching out for the turkey one. "I was just thinking that! It should be good then."

Taking a bite after giving Hideki a small look, she chewed and swallowed thoughtfully. "...It should be fine, but I am not sure I like it as much. There's something on this... that doesn't taste as good."

Lifting up the breading, she stared at the stuff on it with curiosity unsure of how to figure out which part she didn't like...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 am

He glanced at her with a face that could best be described as 'come on'. He shook it off and took another bite of his sandwich, smiling. His eye followed her hand to the turkey sandwich and then to watch her reaction as she ate it. He frowned when something seemed wrong and scooted closer as she dug through it. "O-Oh." He sighed and reached out to point to the inside of the bread. "Um... I'm sorry. I didn't even remember. Sometimes I put ketchup on turkey sandwiches... " He looked up from the sandwich to give a silly little not-frown. "I know, I know. I'm weird."

He chuckled before picking up his zanpakuto. He picked up his pen and clicked it, scribbling something quietly for a few minutes. After a little while he fiddled with his zanpakuto and pulled out... A bottle of Coca-Cola! "Heeeere we go!" He grabbed the top and twisted, trying to undo it before finding it stuck. He examined it closely and found the top was part of the rest of the bottle. "Damn it..." He started prying it open and in the process dropped the Zanpakuto, showing a rather... wonky doodle of a coke bottle on the page. He eventually broke the top part off and pressed his lips to it only to spit it out. "Eugh! that has no syrup in it... or carbonation.. or... bleugh... anything good." He put the bottle down, before glancing at her.

"Sorry again." He said with a sigh. "I was going to try and get you a drink to wash down the taste of that sandwich but I don't think I'm a good enough artist to accurately depict flavor..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:43 pm

"Kat...chup?" Yuzuki stared at the red stuff, looking utterly confused as she handed the sandwich back to Hideki. She didn't know what else to do with it, maybe he wanted it? Though she had taken a bite... Oh well. "It is weird?"

Still her attention was stolen by whatever Hideki was doing immediately following this revelation of foodness. He had made...something. It was one of those drinks from the human world and around the seireitei! She watched excitedly, Yuzu wasn't allowed many sweets... However her face fell immediately following his proclamation. "You keep exciting me and yet letting me down! Hideki, its cruel to toy with me like thiis!"

She felt bad about her frustrated yelling and turned slightly, crossing her arms. "Since you can't do anything right, when we get back I shall find us something to snack on and shall cover for your mistakes with my own money."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Hideki stared blankly. Whatever forces that exist must hate him. They must. The universe must wake up in the morning and think to itself 'how can I spite Hideki Nishimura today'. Because that is the only possible explanation for how someone so unbelievably adorable could be this close to him and yet so out of his reach.

He glanced at her with a frown at that crack about toying with her. Yes, Yuzuki because it is totally fair that we're alone in some ruins with you in that outfit and I'm the one teasing. Sigh. He responded to her complaint with a smile and a laugh. "I will do better in the future not to let you down."

He looked more than a little dejected as he finished his sandwich, but his expression picked up a little at her latest Tsun-ing. He slowly looked up, almost cautiously "Thank you, Yuzuki." He gave her a smile that was warmer then usual.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:35 pm

"Do not worry I don't expect much. Next time we shall plan together that way things such as food and drink are known ahead of time and we do not have such issues. I also may have somewhere a...human world bathing suit. So things will be easier." Yuzuki nodded, seeing Hideki's brief moments of upsetness and trying to soothe him in her own way. He was a friend, there was no need to make him so upset over such trivial matters.

His smile was warm and she looked away, covering her mouth and face slightly with her hand to hide the blush. "Y-You should not thank me for such an... such a simple matter. I am merely making up for your lack of foresight! You should be ashamed! N-Not thanking me."

She stood up quickly and then walked over to her clothing, looking down at her damp clothing and lack of undergarments and sighing... Her hair was still wet, its thick white locks still shimmering... She sighed more.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:45 pm

He nodded. "Yeah! That'd be a lot of fun! This was all sort of impromptu... Actually." He scratched his head. "Those sandwiches would have been my emergency snack rations.." He rubbed his stomach. "It is hungry business, being a captain." He said, as if it were some sagacious wisdom. He noticed something in there she'd said about a bathing suit. "Oh? Hm... Next time..." He stood up quickly. "Oh! The beach! We could go to the beach next time!" He said excitedly. "Er... Maybe... If you think it'd be fun, anyway." His tone sunk a little as he finished the sentence.

Still, seeing her try to hide that blush just confirmed all the more that underneath all the shouting, Yuzuki was just the sweetest. He walked over to stand next to her, following her glancing. "Well I do want to thank you... And in thanks, I could carry a certain doggy back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Doge
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next