(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Revenge of the Doge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Yuzuki stepped aside as she landed, unsure of how fast he would follow her. She was used to slides somehow.

Dusting off her coat and butt, she took the short time waiting for the Captain to follow examining the room. Heading straight for the table, she picked up the books and began looking through them. What kind of place was this? Secret and hidden and rundown? Who had put all these things in the library...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Hideki looked over at the adventurous noble examining books. He rubbed the back of his head before walking over, leaning over the table. "So... What do we have?" He asked before pouring for a second.

"Sorry... For teasing." He said with a frown before suddenly smiling. "If it makes it up to you, you can be the official head explorer." He said with a friendly smile. He wanted to make some sort of reparation to her for being such a goon.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:26 pm

"I don't know, these are old and... I have no idea where they could have come from. The binding on them suggests a more western style, but the writing in it is japanese. Its not a scroll, so therefore it may just be a hundred years or less old. Someone left this here, it hasn't been here for very long otherwise." Yuzuki mused as she examined the book, flipping it over. Glancing at Hideki she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I suppose I can accept that apology. You forget, I am a Noble. I can not touch others and do not wish to, especially men other than my betrothed. I shall take the title of Head Explorer officially and we shall drop this matter."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am

He picked one up, pulling his glasses out and scanning it. "Well, it's preserved now.." He said, looking them over. "My zanpakuto can actually scan this sort of thing now... buuut... that takes all the adventure out of it, don't you think?" He said, putting his glasses away. He leafed through them, moving around the table and looking underneath it.

He glanced over, smiling a little. Just a little. "I... did forget. Yeah.." He frowned again as he started glancing through some books, reading as he talked. "I... was..." He sighed, still reading. "I was a human... like... 6 years ago ..... until, y'know... I died..... Nobility, tradition, proper... procedure." He glanced up. "That's all.. a little lost on me... I'll make sure to remember in the future though." He said, picking up one book in particular. "Huh...." He scraped some of the dust off the pages. "This dust is new... not.. I mean, not NEW new, but I know an awful lot about what dust looks like on books..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:23 pm

"It does. The adventure of holding and trying to decipher this. It seems to be a some sort of fairytale, but not one I've ever heard of or read before. Something about a dog... though the pages are faded in places." Yuzuki was entranced in the book, reading it and frowning in concentration as she tried to make sure she could understand what it was about.

Glancing up a few times to Hideki, she stopped reading for a second but looked down at the book still. "So you are a really young... I guess it can't be helped. I'm only about...well thirty seven years or so. Being a Noble means I have no choice in certain things. My body and life is not mine, it is my family's and our honor comes before all else. Being the heir means even less freedom, as I will one day run the whole thing. I will one day marry a man arranged for me, who I give the final say on, and bear a few children to continue the family line. The man will support me as I run the house and so I need to be careful... There can be no question the heritage or parentage of my children, even...if its a mystery how babies come about."

She flushed admitting that, it felt wrong to say it but...she was insanely curious. "I mean... I know I am not supposed to touch or be touched...but why? Oh, new dust?"

Another curiosity took hold and she closed the book for a second to feel the dust too. She couldn't tell anything at all and frowned rather prettily. "What do you mean? It feels like dust to me."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 pm

"Wow." He said, almost immediately. "You're only thirty-seven? I kind of just assumed everyone around here was at least a hundred. Never figured I'd actually meet someone at least close to my own age bracket." He glanced back down at the stack of books though as she continued explaining.

Once she was done, he frowned. Wow... He couldn't imagine... his life was so... free... he chose to take responsibilities, but even when he'd been alive, he'd always had the decision in most matters of his life. Especially for a japanese family, his father was very hands off, if supportive. Deciding not to keep all of this to himself, he spoke up. "I couldn't imagine living like that. My father... He... He wasn't the world's best dad... I guess I know that... but he would always just sit me down when I was a kid and explain to me the options that I had in decisions and the consequences of each one. I mean... I could see how it wasn't the most responsible. I could have wound up really misguided, but it worked for me and I was happy with it. But different people are cut out for different lifestyles."

He was chomping at the bit to ask her. Did she really WANT all of that? But what was the point. If she did, it might offend her, and if she didn't... wasn't that just rubbing it in? He glanced up though, when she reflected.. on the touching. "Well... That's probably BECAUSE of where babies come from." He said, before looking back down at a book he'd picked up. He continued to speak in a flat, disinterested tone. "I can show you some educational literature on the subject that summarizes it all pretty quickly." He of course, found this all just... By god hilarious. But he knew anything but complete disinterest would see him labelled as a pervert... so the charade must go on.

"Oh and... look at the paper. Paper feels solid but it's still a material made of interwoven stuff. When the pages have dust on them long enough it tends to work itself into the paper. This dust sorta... comes off."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:36 pm

"I guess it must be odd to know everyone is older than you, especially with your ranking and power." Yuzuki peered at Hideki, suddenly seeing him in a new light. This could be the source of his problems with touching and lack of proper protocol. However...he mentioned his dad, what about his mother? Or was he someone who had had two dads?

She wanted to ask but... did not. Instead she gave a sharp laugh and waved at the actually young man. "Hahaha, yes. You would cave under the pressure of my life. It is not something to take lightly, such responsibilities. Where... did you live? Was it somewhere interesting?"

Hiding her interest by picking up the book once more, glancing over at Hideki. Maybe...she did want to know. Maybe she didn't. It wouldn't do to show too much interest... "Maybe if it would be quick and easy, I wish to figure out the mystery of these books and their young dust age."

She pushed some dust off, trying to notice what he said. Apparently she wasn't around too many dusty books however since she couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:27 am

He glanced over, however briefly, from the book he was reading. Burying his gaze back between the pages he had long since reading, he gave a small contemplative noise. "I don't know if I would call it amazing but... Well... You might... Tokyo in the human world. It's... a lot different from here... Noise, lights, a lot more people. Huge buildings, a lot of electronics." He shrugged. "It was sort of mundane to me. To most people there this world seems like a fantasy land. I suppose that to someone raised here, it must seem awfully interesting though." He placed the book down, pulling his zanpakuto out instead.

Without looking, at the book or her, he flipped to the page he needed to find. He slid the book over to her. What she would find was an overview from an anatomy textbook. All the basic scientific info was there. Penis, Vagina, intercourse, sperm and eggs, fertilization. All in about 2 or 3 brief pages.

He decided to rather intently study the dust, not wanting to be in shrieking ear blast range if this went horribly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:30 pm

"I've been to Tokyo. I meant living there must be interesting, or well I was hoping it would be somewhere fun. Like one of those islands where it is always warm and you can swim in the ocean year round." Yuzuki grumbled a bit under her breath, wanting somewhere cool at least to hear about. Tokyo was Tokyo and one of her approved places to visit. Warm islands were not.

"Anything is better than what you are used to! It even lets you become unused to places you are used to too! So. Meh." Letting out a frustrated sound at Hideki's seeming uncaring, she turned even further away... just long enough to look ridiculous when she had to turn back and nab the book. Holding it as if she didn't care, Yuzuki rolled her eyes before reading the pages... It took her a bit as she red, her face slowly turning more and more red.

As she sat the book down, she leaned against the table with her hip, her elbows going to its top. Her face now held in her hands, its color a beat red, she whispered... "But...how does that happen..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:47 pm

He frowned. "H-hey.... I've been other places... I went to Hawaii once... It was.. warm and had oceans THERE..." He grumbled to himself before picking up a book again. He supposed Tokyo must be rather pedestrian for a spirit noble... He was reading over one of the pages, smirking to himself without having to look when she snatched the book up. Bait for hilarity set. He paused his smirking however, when he noticed her so intently reading it that she'd dropped her feigned disinterest.

He glanced over, seeing her face look like it might actually be turning permanently red. "Hm? How does what happen?" His voice was disconnected, as he turned another page of his book. "It's pretty straight forward, what's the matter?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:08 am

Yuzuki was so just...utterly defeated by what she read that she stared at the table. She didn't even hear his comment about hawaii. No glance up, nothing other than an oddly subdued tone, on the normally rather abrasive woman. "Its not...how does...it do...enough to get out? The...sperm... I don't...does it just come out already? What kind of stimuli? Its...what am I suppose to do?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 am

Hideki just stared... just blankly... trying to just... be good, Hideki. Yes... Be good. He moved to step towards her before thinking better of it and then... cautiously sidled around to the far side of the table so he would be as far away. Of course, he also kept a book in front of his face the whole time. Yes... Very discrete. He eventually cleared his throat. "Uh... It... ejaculation occurs from... touching... the er... male member... in pleasant ways... Sorry... The wording in that part was probably unclear." HOW LITTLE DID SHE EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS?! He just stared at his book. Nope. Brain was to be used for absolutely nothing right now except book staring. Book staring was safe.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:45 am

"...I see. Pleasant? So...it feels good? What about for females?" Yuzuki continued her staring at the table, her braids falling over her shoulders as she did so. It seemed she wasn't noticing Hideki in any way, while her voice stayed quiet.

"...Would that mean...since you said the no touching, would it mean that the other touching feels well as well? And thus...is denied due to the temptation?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:06 am

He stopped, letting his head fall forward into the fold of the book, trying as hard as possible to shut it. His face was rather red itself by this point. He was somewhere between laughing and just curling into a ball. "It... Um... Yes... for both... It's..." Science, Hideki! Use Science! "It's sort of a natural design thing. The stuff you do for procreation feels really really GOOD, that way the species has extra incentive to keep procreating.." He nearly choked and cleared his throat. "Uhhhh" His voice noticeably cracked.

"Uhhh... yeah.. No touching... is probably because the touching would be too tempting if any were allowed... and ... there can be no mystery to baby parentage..." Whyyyy..
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 am

"That makes quite a bit of sense." Yuzuki muttered to herself, her mind now whirling again. This would be why they didn't tell her...they truly treated her as a child unable to handle adult issues in the first place. This would be something they would plan on informing her once an engagement was settled... She hoped. It sounded oddly complicated and odd... also very very gross. Kind of like that thing where people kissed...who would share saliva and stuff like that?

"Ugh maybe it feels good too? I mean... It has to for people to do it so much. This is so weird and complicated and... What is wrong?" Looking confused at Hideki's apparent mild freaking out, Yuzuki tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:24 am

Hideki practically snapped to attention, his red disappearing from sudden terror at getting caught, his glasses disorderly, but quickly adjusted. "Nothing is wrong at all." His voice was almost unnaturally calm and pleasant. "It does feel good. It can be weird at first, but that's why you only do it with someone you really trust and like or... you know... love." He trailed off but immediately forced himself to keep going "Plus, once you begin the pleasant touching, your brain starts acting differently and making you want to do that more despite any possible grossness. I think the most important thing though is the ... like-love.. thing. It's an intimate thing... Y'know?" He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. "I mean... I...I-I think... I've never... Y'know.. I've never actually..." His face turned a little red.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:41 am

"I shall trust you on this." Yuzuki gave the young man a small glance, her red rimmed eyes narrowing in a brief moment of incredulity before she gave up. It was too much work right now.

"I see. Well you know more than me on this so... Wait no you don't! Whaaaat!? I thought all commoners did such things. How could you have gone without?" Instead of focusing on the love or intimate parts, she focused on...Hideki's awkward confession. She pointed and stared at him with the most surprised look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:51 am

"Yeah... I..." He was responding to her, having put the book down, feeling safe for just a moment when she finally reacted to his... he wouldn't call it a confession, but... his face turned red regardless. "I... Wh... C-Commoners?!" He tried to mask his embarrassment by trying to be angry. "Wh-what crap is that?! I have 'gone without' because..." He shut his trap, face a little redder. He'd gone without because what. He wanted it to be special? He wanted love or something silly like that? He couldn't tell her that, she'd make fun of him! "I... I just...." He paused, brain racing for a conclusion to that sentence. "What can I say. Iron will." He said suddenly, with a smug look that took more effort than any other in his life. "I'm a captain after all. Too strong of mind to be tempted like that."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:06 am

"Yes! You of not noble blood! Would you prefer peasant?! I was being kind and compassionate to your plight by using that word!" Yuzuki was flustered a bit by his reaction and reverted to full tsun. His anger fed her anger and her voice rose as she replied.

"Well EXCUSE ME! How was I to know? You were being all silly and coy! You seem like type who would be, touching me inappropriately like you were before! EVEN KNOWING all of this! That doesn't seem like Iron Will to me, Mr Captain!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:24 am

"No! I'd prefer... person! People of lower birth aren't inherently different from nobles, they just don't have the socio-economic benefits." He defended, although she would be able to tell by his tone that it was a half-hearted defense. In truth, his mind was already racing over what to say to the next thing she said. Crap. She had... a point. He was not sleazy touchy feely person.... he'd acted different because... well... He opened his mouth and his face turned red.

"I! I have! It's not like that! I just..." He lifted his arms to cross them. NO! He was NOT letting her Tsun him into mopey arm crossing. He put his hand down on the table. "I'm NOT a sleaze, I just like you and got carried away, you angry goof!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:28 pm

"Ugh! You are frustrating, I can't believe you would just counter with such a flimsy response." Yuzuki rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she leaned forward to glare more. He continued to rant and as he spoke her glare disappeared. Instead she looked...surprised, one hand coming up to her mouth as she just stared at Hideki.

Silently. Staring. No words. No brain thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Uh oh. He broke a Yuzuki. Just staring at him. He nervously stared back for a second trying to figure out what she was thinking. Upset? Was she brewing for a tsunsplosion? He blushed a little before stammering. "I. I-I mean... I know you have the whole... Arranged marriage thing going... I'm not like... Just, you're... Smart, you're sweet even though you yell a lot, you love adventure, and you're..." he looked down wanting to strangle himself to stop the words. "I mean you're extremely pretty..." He sighed. Well, ruined fun adventure day a SECOND time, Hideki. Way to go.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Yuzuki stared more her expression becoming more...upset? Flustered? It was a brand new face she had never used before and she made a small startled sound before pointing dramatically. "YOU ARE STUPID! I HATE YOU!"

Yuzuki then tore off into the labyrinth, unable to face the stupid shinigami who said such things and was awful and mean and horrible.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Hideki had been expecting many things. That expression was not one of them. Was that disgust? Wait, she probably had shown disgust before. Crap, what was that face even? He winced, jerking back a little when she started screaming. "Wh-Wha..." He managed to get out before she tore off into the labyrinth.

WELL! HOORAY FOR HIDEKI! RUINED ADVENTURE DAY TWICE NOW. Now Yuzuki was running off into the -SHIT SHE WAS RUNNING INTO THE CATACOMBS!

"Y..YUZUKI!" He took off like a shot after her. "C-come back! You can run away from me, just not THAT way it isn't saaaaafe!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:40 pm

"NO! STOP CHASING ME! I CAN'T SEE YOU RIGHT NOW!" Yuzuki screamed behind her as she took a turn and then another, trying to lose the man chasing her. She couldn't face him, or speak. What did one say to something like that? She didn't care if it wasn't safe, it was farther from him. Farther from the Hideki who said such awkward and odd things to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Doge
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next