(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Mia...wasn't sure what to do but she...definitely wanted Masaru and he could always do this another time and make her with his mouth again...

"No... Masaru, I want you more..." She shook her head from side to side, her breathing ragged and hard as she held her arms out for him to move up. Hurry, hurry... If he was fine with it she would just accept sex at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:58 am

Wanted him...

Masaru gave a small nod at Mia's response to him before moving back up to her as she opened her arms to him. He leaned down slightly, placing a kiss on her neck before his eyes met hers.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Mia sucked in a breath as she felt Masaru's lips on her neck, returning his look with a smile as her lips parted slightly. She nodded a bit before shifting under him, her hands settling against his chest before sliding down his body.

Reaching between his legs, she gently gripped him before helping him inside with a pleased moan. If it was Masaru it was best...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Masaru attempted to surprise a moan this time as Mia gripped him, wanting to focus on...moving properly as he slipped inside, and making sure she was alright before he let his responses take over.

Her moan was pleasant to hear, and it made holding back his own moan impossible as it finally escaped him. He began moving after a short moment, leaning his head down shortly after and pressing his forehead to Mia's.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Mia felt her face heat up as Masaru moaned, she still wasn't used to those sounds coming from him like this but she couldn't be embarrassed for long as he moved. Her own moans sounded strongly as she stared up into his eyes, her hands having slid up to his back where they clenched lightly against his skin with every motion of his hips.

She bit her lip, holding in a louder moan and unable to help much with his head this close. Staring into his pretty eyes while doing this made it a bit more intense, it was...definitely Masaru doing this to her and she gave him a soft moaning of his name in response.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Masaru was having difficulty muffling his own responses; this close though... He felt Mia's hands as they'd slid up her back, his own hold tightening for a short moment as he felt her hands clench against his skin as he moved.

Hearing his name moaned, he was unable to help but moan her name himself in response...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Mia's breathing was mostly pants by this point, she wasn't used to the feeling of sex yet and it felt way too good for her poor brain. Masaru felt too good for her poor brain, his voice too good moaning her name like that.

Despite that she wanted her lips on him, somehow, as she moaned much more strongly now. Her head shifted as her arms moved up his back and pulled him down to her so she could lightly suck on his shoulder. She'd be finished soon, his mouth earlier destroying any ability to last for long.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:44 am

This...part never lasted long, it always felt too good; Masaru knew that...it wouldn't be too much longer for him to reach his limit, he'd been...like this for awhile, now that he was doing this he couldn't...

He gave another moan as he felt Mia's arms move up his back, pulling him down before he felt her begin to suck on his shoulder.

Her moaning earlier, and...and this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:56 pm

Mia's whole body tensed up, her mouth pulling away after leaving a small mark because of how much she needed to breath and moan. Burying her face in his neck as her hands dug into Masaru's skin and held him to her, Mia felt herself climax with a muffled moaning of his name.

It felt too freaking good, she was going to be a puddle on the bed after all of this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:56 am

"M-...Mia..." Unwilling to hold it back, Masaru moaned Mia's name once more just as he felt her reach her climax, feeling her hands hold him tightly...holding him to her; it...it was too much, he couldn't...

With a final moan, he reached felt himself reach his own climax, his hold tightening on Mia as well as he returned her hold on him to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Mia's face was flushed from a combination of Masaru's moaning of her name as he orgasmed and the sex they had just had. Two...days in a row... What...in the world were they doing...

Her legs moved to the bed and she shifted under the man, allowing him room to move over and rest after that. He was holding her tightly, it felt very nice, but if he needed to lay down... She could just curl around him. Mia gave the side of his head a nuzzle and a kiss. "Lay down Masa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Masaru followed Mia's words, his hold loosening some as he situated himself beside her; once he was comfortably lying down though, he snuggled up close to her almost immediately. Two days in a row...they'd done this, i-it wasn't bad thing th-though...

Well, now they could lie down and just stay like this for awhile, it would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Mia smiled as Masaru laid down, before he snuggled right up to her. She in turn snuggled up to him, her arms going back around him as she cuddled up. Her head resting under his chin, she gave a soft little pleased sigh and closed her eyes.

This was too nice and comforting, despite the need for a quick rinse now. It was still weird...doing this with him. She'd honestly never thought they would until...much much later. Her heart still beat strongly in her chest and she wondered why... It didn't matter, this cuddling was nice.

She almost could fall asleep like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Once Mia had cuddled up to him, Masaru let out a contented breath before closing his eyes. It was comfortable, lying like this and after what they'd done it was definitely nice to rest like this with one another.

He was quite relaxed by this, really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11