(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
House Visit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
House Visit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
House Visit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

House Visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:14 am

Aoi hadn't been sure how to approach this, having talked to Rin a few days before and plotting out the whole adventure. She hadn't...told him everything about it yet, saving most of her explaining for in person since she had been unexpectedly swamped by Masaru's random sick days being taken.

Mostly what she had said was a reaffirmation to wear something traditional and hopefully the least fancy thing he had. Wearing her gigai in its usual outfit, Aoi's soul was outfitted in a short kimono, red with golden designs on it along with a golden yellow obi to keep it. They would arrive in the Seireitei and immediately leave, since...well Masaru was out of the picture for now and she could always take Rin to the man AFTER she did what she needed. Maybe he'd be okay again then?

Knocking on the door, the gigai'd Aoi sighed at having to deal with such formalities in this form. She preferred jumping through the wall. Hopefully he had everything he'd need for an overnight stay... Mostly just a change of clothing. Pickpockets would any money she gave him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:22 am

Rin sat on his bed, staring down with a grimace at two of the men's kimonos he did own...both...moderately well-off looking...which he knew wasn't what he was supposed to have. He hardly went to any festivals, only going when Ruka dragged him along and such...so he didn't have many options to begin with...He hardly even wore these...

He heard the knock, glancing up from the objects of his frustration and and moved from the bed. Leaving his room, he headed down the stairs to answer the door; giving a smile when he saw Aoi.

The outfit ordeal was his only problem, he'd already let Ruka know he wouldn't be home for a day or so with Aoi. It'd earned him some teasing but nothing bad, just her poking harmless fun but...he could tell she was happy.

Last edited by Rukuya on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:35 am

Aoi frowned slightly as she saw Rin wasn't ready, though it was quickly replaced by her jumping forward and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her mouth went up and she gave him a rather nice kiss, before pulling only her head away so she could look up at him. "Having issues with your fashion choices? Let me guess... too fancy?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:46 am

Rin responded to the kiss, giving a small smile against her lips due to being happy to see her again...though when she pulled away he gave a sheepish chuckle. "Aha...well..." He glanced off to the side for a moment, almost embarrassed to admit it. "...Yes."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:52 am

Aoi leaned up and kissed Rin's cheek softly, not willing to let him go just yet but knowing she should. So slipping back down to her feet, her hand went for his cheek and she stroked it gently. "Well... let me inside and I can tell you plan B, since I anticipated this! Its okay, don't worry shiro-usa."

Her hand slipped from his face and her arm from his neck as she moved past him a bit, reaching out and tugging on his scarf lightly. "I have to make sure you can't instinctively use this either... so plan B works nicely."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:10 am

"Hmm? Plan B?" Rin asked, a bit...worried but also curious as Aoi passed him and tugged him by the scarf. She needed to make it so he wouldn't instinctively use his abilities? Well...that was a problem to consider...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:21 am

Rin...was just letting her pull him along by the scarf. She wasn't hurting him or making him bend over due to it, so Aoi assumed he didn't care. She...rather liked pulling him along by it. Maybe she could use it for more kissing later? Hmm... Tugging him gently behind her, Aoi led him up the stairs.

"Plan B. I get to pretend to be your hired bodyguard, you can be some rich jerk who is doing something out there for some reason. I'm your guide and I'll look fierce and deadly. The only problem is you'll have to look the part and play it. And... I'll have to have custody of your scarf. It could be bad if you used your powers, even accidentally, unless it was an extreme emergency. I'll have to...wear it around my neck. I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:38 am

A rich...jerk...?

His expression held obvious doubt at the words, especially when Aoi said he'd have to play the part. How could he bring himself to act like that? Not only because he didn't want to to Aoi but also because...how could he possibly when he felt he'd done something wrong he ended up automatically apologizing multiple times over...

She'd have custody of his scarf? It was a bit...concerning but he had liked seeing her wear it that one time he'd put it on her...if they were going somewhere with a high chance of danger though it'd definitely feel weird not having it. He'd feel defenseless but...Aoi was there, so he told himself not to think too much on it.

"It...It's fine...about the scarf. Though..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:53 am

Aoi had gotten Rin up the stairs and seen his doubtful look, giving an internal sigh. It...would be the easiest option but if he didn't think he could pull it off... Plan C, which was pretty much Plan B but with Rin being Rin and Aoi being still a fierce hired killer.

Opening his bedroom, she let go of the scarf and flushed. She hadn't...expected him to give in so quickly. It was his focus item and he was someone who was fiercely proud of his powers and independence. It...was a lot of trust to let her have it, especially when he was going to this dangerous place at her wish. She didn't voice these thoughts though, they were too intimate, and instead glanced at his two options with a giggle.

"Mm I had it pegged in one! They'll both work, and we'll go with Plan C. You just be you and I'll pretend to be your fierce family bodyguard. It'll be overnight so you'll need both for the trip? Um...thank you...for trusting me Rin."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:20 am

Plan C...He supposed...that could work...though he felt bad about being a probably easy target with his usual self. He felt like that meant giving Aoi extra work...

When she brought up his clothes though, he gave a mental sigh of mostly relief. "That's good, guess I worried a bit too much over nothing then?"

He couldn't help but smile at her final words though, moving to face her before giving her a small kiss. "Of course I trust you, Aoi. Welcome, though." He added with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:45 am

"Mm, you wouldn't be Rin Rin without worrying over everything." Aoi's voice was soft as Rin spoke, a slight hint of teasing in her words. As he faced her and bent down to kiss her, his words brought a smile to her face as he did. Her hands played with his hair for a small moment, staring up at him rather lovingly. "I am happy you do... You should get dressed!"

It would have been sappy to reply that she trusted him as well, what she was doing with him and bringing him to the afterlife...sort of proved it. Especially since was planning on placing it all on him... her whole...everything.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Rin gave a chuckle before turning to the two kimonos. If he wouldn't be wearing his scarf then it made things...a little easier, still though he wasn't quite sure which one to wear today...which was ridiculous since he'd need both in the end.

While he tossed around which one for now in his mind, he turned to Aoi, "Erm...Not wearing the scarf makes it easier but..."

He probably should have woken up earlier, that way he could have had this internal battle without troubling Aoi with it. While he had his little struggle, he turned to Aoi and gave a small smile before moving his hands to his scarf; unraveling the item from around his neck before he spoke.

"If you'd like I can put it on you?" He offered, though he didn't know if it would be better to do that when she was out of her gigai or not...probably the former.

Last edited by Rukuya on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Both would look handsome on him, so even Aoi was having trouble trying to help Rin pick one out. He hadn't asked, but she would want to have an opinion on them before he did. Just in case. Besides she was pleased his neck would be bare for teasing!

However his...offer to put it on her made her flush and break from her thoughts over the yukatas. She looked down at the gigai and smiled, pulling out soul candy and popping it into her mouth. The gigai had been just in case... As her soul split from the fake body, the soul candy looked around and almost headed for the window before Aoi grabbed its arm. "No, wait outside. The gate will be opened nearby, you are to stay on standby."

Her voice was stern and commanding and the soul candy nodded, seemingly not caring about chicken even as its heart quailed.

Meanwhile, Aoi smiled, looking down. It...wasn't often she was dressed like this, and while it was a highly modified yukata... it still felt fancy. It would earn her looks in the Rukon district, while her weapon was out they wouldn't say much though. People made altered clothing all the time, especially fighters. Her outfit was a short red yukata, faded golden and colored markings on it. The majority of her thighs showed though underneath she had short type garments. Long striped black and red stockings went up past her knee and she wore modified boots. The boots themselves had no heel, being flat and rather simple looking... They were in style in the higher numbered districts, which is where she had gotten these. They would allow her a better deal of protection for kicking, which why she had them in the first place.

Aoi's hair was pulled up into a rather messy bun, the curls not liking to be put up but staying in place.  Her bangs hung around her face and a small flower pin holding some back. Lifting her head, she motioned for Rin. "Here, y-you...can if you want."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:02 am

"You look nice." Rin complimented with a smile when Aoi exited her gigai, seeing the modified yukata she wore. He moved to wrap the scarf around her then, gently wrapping it properly around her neck like he usually wore it; his smile growing slightly once he was done. "There."

Now he just had to get dressed...Turning back to the two options he had he tried to think, though he still knew he was making this more complicated than necessary. He opened his mouth, about ready to ask Aoi a question before he heard the doorbell ring. Odd...he wasn't expecting anyone else but Aoi. Then again, guests hardly came around anyway. One of Ruka's friends perhaps?

Though...Ruka wasn't home and her friends had her contact information. Had she asked one of them to drop something off? Maybe. He glanced back at Aoi after his attention had been turned to the exit to his room, his expression obviously holding a bit of confusion.

"I'll get that really quick, no idea who it could be though unless Ruka asked a friend for something." He said as he walked towards the door, whether or not Aoi wanted to follow him was up to her...they'd have to discuss kimono fashion later when the guest was gone.

Last edited by Rukuya on Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 am

Aoi flushed bright red at Rin's smile and compliment, looking to the side for a few moments while he put the scarf on her. She looked down at it with a small smile, touching it gently before leaning up to give Rin a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you..." Before she could do more than just kiss his cheek, Aoi frowned as she heard the doorbell. Who...would be showing up? They had made plans to leave so she doubted Rin would have had anyone over and Ruka knew he was leaving so she wouldn't send anyone here. She'd expect Rin gone.

Aoi was curious though and followed Rin, though she'd have to be careful to hide behind him properly once he answered the door. Rin's floating scarf would be weird to explain to someone, but she WAS NOT taking it off and setting it aside for anything in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 am

Aito couldn't believe he was actually doing this...

He was out right now though so...after much debate, which he still fought over, he'd decided 'why not?' and had come...He couldn't believe he'd let Aoi's words about the author get to him and when he'd been out he'd actually...read some of the books...even before then he'd read one maybe...though he certainly wasn't  going to admit that!

He'd even rung the doorbell before he'd had a chance to turn around and leave...not that he was against a little ding-dong-ditching but he thought himself at least more mature than that...

The male was shocked from his thoughts though as he heard the door click open; he quickly tried to compose himself when Rin answered the door...though he'd just come here...without anything to really say...damn it...

Rin...had no idea who this man was but he seemed a bit nervous. He looked a bit nervous...maybe a fan? He'd never seen him around Ruka before and she usually introduced him to all of her friends but this person wasn't among them. Fan was the only thing that came to mind, though he didn't have many male ones...so it left him unsure.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 am

Aoi had followed closely behind Rin, smiling and laughing a bit at her deception. She could peek around him and see who it was when he opened the door, as long as she was careful to make sure the scarf stayed hidden.

Still as Rin opened the door she muffled her giggles and peeked around Rin to see... "AI AI YOU CAME!?"

With a happy laugh, the woman hopped around Rin and threw herself at the young man standing outside the door. Her arms went around his neck and she nuzzled his head as she hugged him, firmly and unquestionably. "Ahahaha you really do like me and listen to me! Hehehehehe! Ah you are so adorable!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:51 am

A noise of surprise left both men as Aoi bounded towards Aito and locked him within an embrace, though mostly from Aito...

What was she doing here!?

Why was she here!?

What!?

"What the-the hell are you doing here!?" He immediately asked, his expression turning to that of annoyance on instinct. "A-And I do not!"

Rin remained quiet and as much as he hated himself for it he had a small...frown on his face at the scene. He was currently in the process of denying that small twinge of...jealousy he was absolutely not feeling right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:59 am

Aoi was laughing and smiling, nuzzling the poor young man to his inevitable death. She squeezed him tighter, her eyes closed as she soothed Aito's annoyance. "No use denying it! You are like a super Muika and Rin, you never say what you feeeel do you? Well I can accept not disliking for now."

Continuing to molest the young man, she spoke. She was a bit worried about Aito reporting Rin in as a potential weakness for Seiya to latch onto. Maybe she could keep it secret? "Mmm as for why I'm here, Rin's my friend. A very good friend."

The woman was entirely unaware of Rin's reaction. She was too busy greeting the poor broken bird child as she thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:05 am

A very good friend...?

That was a thought that crossed both Rin and Aito's mind, though Rin's inner voice on the sentence had been a bit more annoyed in tone. Aito was just confused...and also annoyed but mostly because that was just him. How was she friends with a famous author!? Sure she was a shinigami but still, that didn't give them an all access pass to have celebrity BFFs!

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Rin's...particularly annoyed looking expression. What was he supposed to do now!? He'd come here, with no plans, been tackled by Aoi unexpectedly and now he was getting glared at by the person he'd pushed himself to come here and see! Just what the hell was this!?

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 am

Aoi pulled away from Aito, finished with her molesting greetings for the moment as she stepped back towards Rin. Entirely unaware of the undercurrent with both men, Aoi smiled at them both and giggled. "Oops! Forgetting my manners. Rin Aoyama, meet Aito... He's a friend I made the other day!"

Finally getting a good look at them both, she noticed a small thing wrong. Both looked utterly annoyed... Aoi tilted her head and played with Rin's scarf, glancing between the two with curious eyes. "...Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:21 am

He gave a nod at the introduction, though that was the most Aito go out of it...which Rin honestly hated because there was absolutely no way he was...just no way.

Rin tried to compose himself as Aoi questioned if something was wrong but it was for naught...

"Ah, no-" Rin attempted but Aito was quick to catch the author in his lie.

"I think you're missing the fact he's jealous." Aito stated, not really worrying about manners or anything; it was something he'd never had to concern himself with anyway.

"Gh..." Rin was silent, his annoyance returning slightly before he turned his head and denied Aito's accusation. "I'm not."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:29 am

Aoi watched the two, wondering where Rin's usual kind greeting was for this. Something was seriously off... What was going on here? She was utterly baffled, her mind just not understanding the whole thing. Even as Rin started to deny anything being wrong, Aoi's frown grew until... Well Aito interrupted.

With a revelation that makes sense, Aoi's face turned to something that was both happy and amused. Turning to Aito, she sighed and gave him a look. "You don't leave, you hear me! And if word of this gets back to HIM I will be upset, okay?"

After giving her warning, she turned to Rin and pulled his head down. Her arms wrapped around his neck, one hand buried in his hair as she spoke. "...You are mine. Don't worry, no one else ever crosses my mind like you do..."

After giving that reassurance, her lips pressed against his in a rather heated kiss, her hand in his hair tightening slightly.

Jealous...Rin...was something she had never thought possible. Ever in a million years. She...was flattered.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:33 am

Aito stood, frozen due to being ordered not to leave, in shock; his mouth agape with an expression of something similar to distaste...possibly border-lining on disgust as the shinigami moved to lip lock Rin in a rather heated kiss.

Rin on the other hand immediately felt his face burn up in embarrassment, there was someone right there watching this happen! Even if Rin...may or may not have been feeling jealousy before...

Still though!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:43 am

Aoi pulled back and laughed a bit at Rin's flustered face, one hand trailing along his cheek. "You always get so flustered when I do that... Now do you believe me though? Ai Ai is a cute friend, who I like to hug because he's had a bad life. And I thought he liked your books so I told him you were nice and kind to fans, so he could have some other happy memories in his life. So please don't be jealous of him."

Pulling away from Rin, she glanced over at the horrified Aito with a small smirk. "He's my most precious person Aito... I won't... know what I'll do if someone does try to hurt him. Not even you, my lil buddy, would be safe if he was harmed or targeted. But I'd like to trust you to just not say anything, despite that reason. Because you are a good person inside too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Visit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next