(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:53 am

Mia let out another pleased little whimper as Masaru held her closer, her hands tensing for a moment before relaxing in his hair and on his back. The hand on his back slipped lower unconsciously, pulling the towel just a bit down with it.

Pulling away from the kiss with a soft gasp, Mia had to breathe just a bit as she panted lightly. Her mouth didn't move too far away though her eyes barely opened as she did so. "M-Masa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:04 am

As Mia pulled away from the kiss Masaru took the time to breath as well, panting slightly, he didn't pull away any farther though so they were still quite close.

Hearing her mutter his name, his eyes went to her while his hold around her remained secure in response.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:09 am

Mia's brain was fried... but she knew enough by now to tell that he was being effected again now. Her eyes opened more as Masaru stared down at her, her breathing calming only slightly as she shook her head.

"A-Are you sure? About...doing this?" She had to...despite all these feelings and wants, make sure its what Masaru wanted. That he wasn't just...responding and getting caught up in it and wouldn't regret doing things with her so much. Mia's hand on his back traced lazy circles just below the slowly moving lower edge of the towel, she...wanted to touch lower but...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:24 am

"I-I want...to..." Masaru replied after a short moment; he wanted to, she'd helped him and he wanted to...to help her as well, it would be enjoyable...feel good...

He felt her fingers on his back, tracing before her hand moved lower; did she want to remove...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:30 am

Mia nodded, her face a bit red as Masaru reassured her. The hand playing on his skin stopped for a moment before gripping the towel and tugging it, undoing its careful wrap as she pulled it off with a small sound.

He...was now...naked... Mia dropped the towel as she stepped back just a bit in his hold, her head turning to the side as her hands moved up to her chest and the towel she had wrapped around herself. She gripped it and almost took it off, before stopping...Maybe...maybe he...wanted to?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:01 am

Ignoring the momentary feeling of fluster that came over him as Mia removed his towel, Masaru glanced off to the side for a short second just as Mia stepped back, her hands moving to her own towel before stopping.

Swallowing a breath, he stepped forward, closing the small distance from when she'd stepped back a bit to kiss her, his hand moving up after a moment to where hers had been gripping the towel.

He...He could remove it...if she wanted him to...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:06 am

Masaru's glance away seemed...cute and Mia tried not to giggle a bit nervously. She had taken it off of him...

Not expecting him to follow, her flustered thoughts of that action were interrupted by his kiss. Mia responded immediately, though a soft sound whimper her throat as she felt his hand move up to the towel. He...did he want to then? She pulled back briefly and spoke after giving a small nod. "Y-You can do whatever you want..."

Her lips touched his again after her words, not wanting the kiss to end. Masaru may have felt he needed permission? But he had it... he had permission...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:30 am

If he had permission then...

Once Mia had kissed him again, continuing their last kiss, to which he responded to his hands took the towel and gently tugged it off of her, letting it fall to the floor before one of his arms wrapped back around her.

It was easier...doing that while kissing, he was distracted and enjoying things rather than getting overly flustered...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:43 am

Mia blushed a bit as Masaru tugged the towel off of her, a small sound coming from her throat that immediately deepened as she felt his arm wrap around her. Good, this felt good but she was quickly wanting more... his actions were almost meanly teasing her at this point.

Her hands settled on his back, one sliding up to his shoulder while the other slid lower as she felt his skin and body. Masaru was...attractive... and had a nice back...and...

Her hand moved a bit lower, touching lightly... Wasn't she...supposed to let him...do something?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:12 am

Masaru's response was muffled mostly due to their contact, though his body expressed his reaction that he couldn't voice, as he shuddered lightly as Mia's hands ventured on him, another sound coming up as the hand that'd been moving lower touched him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:24 am

Mia almost...almost touched his butt but she stopped just in time as an embarrassed squeak escaped her. Masaru was shuddering and the sound he made just had her tense a bit in response before they continued their touching.

The kissing was destroying her sense of mind and her feelings and she moved her head back reluctantly... "W-We should...go...somewhere else..."

He couldn't be comfy, standing here like this and bending to kiss her... Maybe someplace else...her bed? She had...done it to him... standing up... It might be harder for him though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:42 am

Masaru gave a small nod at Mia's words; somewhere else...that was fine, it'd be easier somewhere else where they weren't...standing. It would be more comfortable, and easier that way...

"Somewhere else is...is fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 am

Mia took a shaky breath and stpped back out of Masaru's arms at his words. Somewhere else... somewhere...else...

Her violet eyes glanced down, accidentally seeing Masaru's quite naked form and making her let out a sound. Her hand moved to brush hair from her face, looking away and down as she blushed a bit. Stupid... she...was so stupid...

Turning and more than a bit flustered, she moved to leave the bathroom with a bit of a hurried step. Get to the bed...get to the bed and don't think!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:05 am

Once they'd separated from the kiss, Masaru had caught Mia's glance down and he'd automatically glanced off to the side, trying to rid himself of the flustered feelings that threatened to come up. It was...perfectly fine if she saw, she'd seen him...in the shower not that long ago...

He followed her out of the bathroom and towards her bed, ignoring the fluster as well as he possibly could; it wouldn't do him any good to get all overly red in the face over things!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:25 am

Okay the bed was right there... Did she just...crawl onto it? Or did...what...

Mia's face was a flustered mess of blushing while her mind was a mess of overthinking. It was still unmade from their sleeping earlier and she just...moved to crawl onto it before flipping around and sitting on it. She looked down at the sheets, one hand holding her hair to her mouth while the other clenched the sheet tightly. "U-Um...now...what?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:33 am

N-Now what!?

Masaru had been trying to ignore any flustered feelings, or embarrassment, but as soon as Mia had asked that he was unable to do so. N...Now what...

His eyes moved over to her as she sat, waiting for his response, though he averted his eyes again for another moment before moving to the bed himself.

"C-Continue...like we...we were doing...I-I think...that would..." That would probably be best...that had been good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:42 am

Mia nodded, her eyes moving to Masaru as he too got on the bed. He was sitting...they were to continue right? It would be easier with her closer... Thinking that to herself, Mia moved a bit before getting closer to Masaru. Putting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself, she moved to straddle his lap with her legs. Her head leaned up a bit as she moved to kiss him again, her body shivering very softly at all the bare skin contact she now had with him.

She kept herself from pressing utterly against him though, he had...he should touch right? You touched...for...for this... she shouldn't make it hard...to touch her...chest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:49 am

He...H-He'd been planning to lean over towards her after a moment! Masaru was unable to do what he'd been planning though, as before he could move Mia had promptly moved to seat herself on his lap. His face was burning at that point, and he really couldn't thing much overall, though...it'd been hard to think to begin with...

Once he'd fought back some of his fluster he responded to the kiss, and after a moment his hand moved to her waist.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:55 am

Kissing...kissing was too much fun. Mia shifted on Masaru's lap, making herself comfortable as her hands felt his shoulders and chest. He had...such a nice body...she...wanted to keep touching it.

Letting out a soft sound as his hand settled on her waist, she moved more against him without thinking. She was definitely warm now, she was practically burning up and that was not including her face...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:09 am

This was good, the kissing was nice just like it'd been before, and it didn't take too long to get caught up in it rather than being flustered. When she moved on him though, his hold tensed on her; that...if she moved too much-!

Moving against him wasn't...that wouldn't be g-good!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:12 am

Mia did not sense or feel Masaru's panic, thinking the tensing was because of kissing instead of the more obvious problem. She had...helped him earlier...she didn't think there was any worry about it now and it felt nice to be against him like this.

Her hand slid up to his hair as she deepened the kiss with a small pleased sound, her body pressing right up against his. She just wanted to be touching him utterly...they were supposed to be doing something else but this felt good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:45 am

It seemed impossible to grasp any other thought that wasn't centered around this feeling good, or nice, or anything related to their current activities, which wasn't good for Masaru; this...he wanted to make Mia feel nice, which...he was, but he was starting to becoming affected as well...which wasn't good.

It felt good though...

As he felt Mia press right up against his body, his hold on her tensed again for a moment, unable to help the reaction.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:52 am

Mia's kissing was getting more heated, her body responding to Masaru's close proximity as her brain slipped into a deep slumber for a moment. His hold tensing on her, Mia continued to assume it was due to kissing... Moving against him lightly and making soft sounds, she stopped after a second and pulled back with a surprised gasp.

Under her she felt... She moved softly against him with a moan without thinking before blushing and hopping off of his lap in a tumbled pile of black hair. Looking away, she brought both hands to her face as she laid on her back. She was panting and flustered, her eyes staring at Masaru with more than a bit of surprise. "O-Oh! I... d-didn't know...that you could... again so soon..."

All that time in the shower had melted her brain, had melted it and she had...no idea what to say other than the thoughts that immediately came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:23 am

Those sounds, and...

As Mia moved against him, and moaned, Masaru's eyes opened just in time to see, and feel, her move off of him in a fluster as she fell back onto the bed.

"S-Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Immediately, he went to apologizing as soon as she'd had moved off of him, after she'd...she'd moved on him like that... Her words causing his apology to come out again; "I'm sorry, I didn't...d-didn't..."

He hadn't meant for that to happen! He hadn't meant for it at all! This was embarrassing, he was supposed to be making her feel good, he thought he'd be fine!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 am

Mia removed her hands from her face and shook her head, the blush on her face fading at Masaru's copious apologies. She held one hand and arm welcomingly, her eyes closing a bit as the other came up to her mouth and she nibbled on it between words. "Don't...don't apologize. I-I was just surprised... I'm sorry I reacted like that..."

Her eyes glanced away as she continued speaking, her body shifting on the bed a bit. "...Can we still...c-continue...? If...you wanted now...you can have all of me again..."

In the daylight, when they weren't hidden at all by night and darkness... Mia bit her finger and her eyes went back to Masaru. She...she was too aroused now to want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next