(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 am

"I guess they are? I don't know... He is really protective... Still, you are really nice! And that was half my fault... I am an adult, it was my choice." Mia felt red seeped into her face as she spoke, setting her utensils down and just poking her fingers together. "I don't want him making you have...well remember bad things. You still shouldn't let him scare you... Me stopping it or glaring doesn't seem to do much..."

Mia got a bit teared up at that, upset this was a problem. She had hoped they would get along... He was her father and Masaru someone she cared a lot about... And instead he made the angry-happy smiles and choked Masa.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:55 am

"I suppose...it's a lot on him?" Masaru guessed, he couldn't be entirely sure, all of this was just speculation... "When you met him...weren't we already d...dating...? I suppose it was a shock...he gets to meet his daughter, but she's already...grown and in a relationship...? I-I'm just speculating though, only he knows for sure..."

Remember...bad things...

"It's...It's alright, I'm alright...I'm sure he won't really cause me any harm; that would upset you, and I doubt he wants to do that..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 am

Masaru was rather wise on these matters, so Mia listened carefully. Even if it wasn't true and just an assumption, it felt right. It must have been so many shocks, and Papa had seemed to like children and family... So he had gotten a daughter, but also a boyfriend to deal with. A lot...

"I know he won't intentionally...but accidentally is what I am worried over..." Mia spoke softly, replying to Masaru's final words first as she was still thinking over his other explanation. "You are right though... at least I think so. Maybe with time he'll get a bit calmer, and with him pardoned he'll be around enough to get to know you a bit more."

"You are my most precious person... I'd be really sad if you two couldn't get along..." Smiling softly, she felt a bit better about this now and stood up finally, moving to take the sweater and skirt off. She had worn them yesterday, so they were dirty and she felt weird for wearing them now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 am

"In time, I'm sure...things will mellow out." Masaru replied, his reassuring smile from before remaining, though at Mia's comment what he was to her he was unable to help but turn slightly red. "Th...I-It's the same for me, you are...m-mine as well...

I'm sure things will work out...it'll just take time. If I think things are about to turn accidental if he pulls that I'll stop it, I won't let myself get hurt over it...P-Promise." He added as Mia began removing the clothes she'd thrown on when Kaimu had come over.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:33 am

"I think I'll trust your word on that then..." Masaru seemed sure and wanted to reassure her so Mia let his words soak in. Back to just the shirt, Mia stretched her arms over her head and yawned a bit before she smiled again and moved to Masaru's side. Bending down, she kissed his forehead before putting hers against it and looking into his eyes.

"Thank you, I'm glad... I-It may sound weird, but it makes me happy to know that you'll protect yourself too. I would be upset if you...let him just because you felt you deserved it. Y-You've not taken anything from me I didn't want you to have... in any way, okay?" She had a slight tint to her cheeks from his words, but it made her happy to know she meant as much to him as he did to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 am

Masaru's eyes shut for a moment as he felt Mia's lips make contact with his forehead, opening them only to have his face burn further before he averted his eyes.

Definitely...don't look anywhere else other than the direction he's looking.

"I'm glad I have your trust in that then...a-and alright."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:50 am

"...C-Can I kiss you?" Mia asked shyly, a hand coming up to Masaru's cheek as her fingers slid to his lips. They touched them gently, a bit unsurely... Masaru was so red right now and she felt her face heating up from his reaction.

Was it something she had done? She felt a bit embarrassed that she was doing this to him without knowing the exact cause... Was it her words?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:02 pm

"S-Sure...That's fine..." Masaru replied, his eyes looking into Mia's as he felt her fingers brush his lips. She could...kiss him whenever she wanted, that was...that was perfectly alright. She was starting to blush slightly too...from what he could tell.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Masaru was finally looking at her again, into her eyes and she felt her face warming more. The happiness from her father's pardoning as well as others shone in the soft smile she gave as her head moved back just a bit. Leaning forward again, she pressed her lips against his in a soft kiss as her hand moved to his cheek and cupped it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Masaru responded to the kiss once their lips had connected, feeling Mia's hand move to his cheek. The kiss was soft, it felt nice, though all the kisses felt nice...

He was glad things had turned out well, now Mia could see her father whenever she wanted. There was no danger in it anymore.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Pulling back after a moment, Mia was slightly red but she smiled warmly as she straightened back up. Her eyes glanced down for a minute before the lack of shirt on Masaru became too much and she turned beet red once more. Looking at the remains of her breakfast, she sighed and picked up the plate. "I'm pretty full so I'll clean up. Are you done too Masa? I'm glad I can make food for you here... Its...fine you staying, right? You won't...get in trouble for...a commoner's...house..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:10 pm

"I can help, if you'd like and..." Masaru frowned slightly at her last comment, shaking his head lightly for a short moment; "It's alright Mia, promise. You don't need to worry about that...we're both fine."

His relationships were his choice, he obeyed most of his clan's rules, but his relationships were not something he would allow them control over...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:20 pm

"I-I know... But I worry... its more stress on you..." Mia tried to smile for Masaru despite his frown, managing a small one as she took his plate. Shaking her head, she just motioned him to stay seated. "Y-You are my guest. You aren't allowed to help."

She moved over to the kitchen section, cleaning off the plates in the garbage before moving to run the hot water. She leaned over the sink and rubbed her forehead. "...I know you don't...let it bother you but...its still a stress... Is...Are there things I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:52 pm

She helped him all the time with things when they were at the mansion though...but he couldn't help her here...even though she'd helped him so much...?

"If...you're sure." Still...it was what Mia wanted, so he'd stay put if she wanted him to do so truly.

As for the other thing...

"It's alright, it's not as stressful as you'd think; I just shut them down, and if things get even remotely annoying I leave without feeling even remotely guilty about it. Though...they don't really argue with it as much as I expected them...even if they do a bit...I suppose it's because I put off their arrangements for so long, now that I'm in a relationship though...You're fine as is..."

Saying this...he recalled some of the things he'd spoken with Aoi about that one time...

"Just stay who you are, and true to that...don't...worry about changing yourself to fit the image more..." It maybe seemed sudden to say that, but...he wanted to ease her mind of this...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:11 pm

"I wanted to...for once just make it for you and clean up. I never get guests so...its a new thing for me." Mia admitted, sensing Masaru's discomfort... and sighing. "...If you want to dry them? The...pans. The rest go in the dishwasher..."

Masaru could help that much, her face turning red. Rolling up the sleeves of his shirt, she blinked and looked at it for a moment. Should she...take it off so it didn't get dirty? The most that could happen would be it getting wet really... but...

Putting that thought on the table for now, she listened with a soft smile. Her voice was quiet, but happy as she responded. "Okay... I never want to be a burden to you... I want to make sure I can help and take care of you."

Masaru's next words caused a happy laugh to escape her, how had he known she might try that? Maybe because...she was that type of person. It would hurt him for her to change too much though...However there were some things she'd like to do. Looking away from Masaru, she turned and leaned against the counter with her back to him. "...I'd like to learn some things though... I mean, that's okay right? Its not bad to learn things...and its not like I'd be changing myself..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:22 pm

"If-If you'd like me to..." He wanted to help but...with her explanation he supposed he could see why she wanted to do this herself...so this was a conflicting thing...

His face was red as she continued speaking, her back turned to him as she seemed to contemplate something beforehand.

"That's...That's fine, if you'd like to learn things..." Learning things didn't mean she had to necessarily change, so she was right on that...so it would be fine for her to learn things if she wanted to...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:41 pm

"If...you'd feel better about it...then I want you to?" Mia smiled though Masaru couldn't see as she had hidden her red face. She did not notice his color, though her stuttering slowed down a bit.

This was why she turned away, so he couldn't tell her response and that she had been hiding it from him... "Okay, that is good. I...already asked Yuzuki... She's been teaching me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:16 pm

"Alright..." Having said that, he moved to help her with the drying; he was glad he could help, and it did make him feel better that he could do this.

Mia's next words surprised him though; she'd been...learning things from Yuzuki?

"Th...That so?" He didn't sound upset, which he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:24 pm

Mia couldn't look up at Masaru as he helped her do dishes. Even though he might not see it, she nodded slowly. "Mmhmm. I feed her in sweets in return..."

Her voice was soft, she had been keeping that from him so she felt bad... "I'm sorry I didn't say anything before now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:18 pm

"She does enjoy sweets..." Masaru replied with a small nod though his eyes glanced over to Mia again as she apologized. "It's alright, I'm not upset...though I can say I'm curious about what you're learning, but I'm unsure if it's a secret or not...?"

There were plenty of things that she could be learning, so it wasn't like he could narrow it down to any specifics, so he couldn't help but be a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:41 pm

"Yeah... I can never make enough..." Mia finished washing a pan and looked down, blushing brightly. "...S-Secret. Definitely...secret... I want...to surprise you."

She was learning...how to walk...and move...and how to put on fancier clothes... and how to use a fan and how to serve tea... Yuzuki's lessons were not very structured but they were very fun. She'd learned a lot in the short time she'd been asking for help, even if she hadn't mastered anything or come close to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:15 am

"I can't wait to find out then." Masaru replied, giving a small chuckle; so it was a secret, he supposed he would have to wait then...She wanted to surprise him, and he couldn't help but feel happy at that, it was sweet.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 am

Masaru would wait then and not ask? Shooting him a grateful smile, she nodded. "Thank you..."

Mia finished rinsing the last of the pans and handed it over to Masaru, sighing over his poor wet now shirt. Should she have taken it off? Fidgeting with it, she tried to dry the shirt a bit with a towel. "...I have to plan a small party... You'll come right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:55 am

"Welcome." Masaru replied as he accepted the pans from Mia to dry, definitely ignoring the now moderately wet shirt of his she had on, he focused on answering her next question; "Of course I'll come."

She wanted to celebrate her father's pardoning, and it was an important event, if she wanted him to come then he'd definitely come.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:13 am

"Thank you!" Mia smiled brightly, giving a happy little hop as Masaru agreed to come. Yes! She had hoped but hadn't wanted to assume...

As he dried, she moved forward and wrapped her arms around his back, pressing herself against him in a damp hug. "Really...thank you for all of this. I really really really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next