(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 am

As far as is possible from other houses, lies a small cottage style house. The outer part of the property is hidden by a tall overgrown hedge with one straight entrance that you can get past. Inside is only what could be described as a garden gone wild. Flowers everywhere, flowering trees overgrown... It looks like it hasn't been touched in years, and helps to hide the house at the far end.

A small house, much too small for the plot size, it is hidden by the garden from hell. Surprisingly no animals live there and the house sits back from any creeping plants. Its a two story, with the bottom floor made up of a large book study and large kitchen and the top made up of a bed room, bathroom and another smaller library/sewing room. The entrance to the stairs is hidden behind a bookcase.

The place is rather clean other than the bedroom and upstairs library. Both look like they are well lived in, though the downstairs kitchen is used just as much.

Its here she hides from others. If they even remember she exists.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Direct Continuation - PLAYGROUND: That's No Fight!

With Mia's directions, Masaru found his way to her home, still carrying Mia in his arms as they approached it. As she'd said, not many people lived around here, so it was likely she was hardly ever bothered; that was good though, her own little safe haven of sorts.

"Your home's in a good little area." He commented, voicing his thoughts as he gave her another smile. "Nice and quiet around here."

He made no remarks on the hedges, or overgrown plants, not really bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:03 am

Mia was a shade of red that had everything to do with the state of her garden but... nothing seemed to phase Masa with it. He seemed to not care. His smile was nice and Mia's red faded as she nodded. "Very quiet. I like it..."

Shifting in his arms slightly, she smiled up at Masa. "I-If you let me down, I can unlock it. I-Its not clean... I'm sorry. D-Did you want to come inside?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:10 am

Masaru brought Mia to the front door, giving a nod at her words and letting her down.

"It's fine, if you don't want me coming inside, I won't." He replied, offering another smile as he took a step back to give her some space. It was her home, and if she thought it was too messy for him to see then he'd respect that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:15 am

"Thank you..." Mia was torn... it was cluttered...but... Masa was someone who... was okay with the garden. He didn't even seem to notice. She trusted him and it wasn't like she hadn't seen his house tons and rather intimately his bedroom.

Looking a bit nervous for a moment, she took a deep breath and unlocked the door. Opening it up, she nodded. "You can come in... N-Nozomi and you are the only...ones who have...or will have ever seen it? S-So..."

Stepping inside, she flipped on some lights and motioned Masa to follow with a smile and a wave. The interior was an odd mix of western and eastern styles, the floor being hardwood and the walls rather modern but the decorations eastern and as she led him inside, she slipped off her shoes at the entrance. No slippers needed really.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:20 am

Perhaps it wasn't really anything to blush at, but he couldn't stop his face from tinting some as she mentioned that he and Nozomi were really the only ones to have ever been inside.

"A-Alright." Masaru replied, giving another small nod as he followed Mia inside.

His eyes glanced around as he entered her home, removing his shoes as she did at the entrance. He'd never seen such a mix of style, but...it was nice, he thought so anyway, it seemed like a cozy little home she had here. Nice and quiet like she liked, just perfect for her and those thoughts in mind he couldn't help but give another smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:26 am

Mia glanced back and noticed Masa looking around. Maybe she should give him the small tour? They were still in the entry area that had...well small books and things laying around as well. Her hands itched to remove them from Masa's sight but she held in the urge. "Here... I'll show you... the place. Over here is the kitchen..."

Moving forward, she led him to a large, well filled and very clean kitchen. There...wasn't much to see here so she turned red, wondering why she had to show him this... Maybe he'd like the study/living room thing? She had converted it years ago... "Um the...bigger library is... over here... if you want to see... there's not much in the kitchen..."

Moving to a door, she opened it and led him into the only other room on the floor if he wanted to see it. The room was filled with books and a comfy couch, as well as comfortable and well worn chair... It also had a small bay window with a seat to sit on with a few books laying in a pile of blankets. Small things were everywhere, nothing dirty or anything...just cluttered and she turned more red and looked away. "This... is all of downstairs..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:41 am

Masaru's smile brightened some as she gave him a small tour, showing him the kitchen first. It was nice, she claimed there wasn't much to it but really, so many things could be made in the kitchen, great foods, the sweets she made...perhaps that rather large side of him that held a passion for cooking was taking surface...

When she mentioned the library he followed suit, following her to the door where she mentioned the library was located. "It looks like a nice place to spend time in, all those books...one could probably sit in there and be entertained for hours." He said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:50 am

"...Y-Yeah..." Mia nodded, looking away shyly as Masa complimented the library. She had done that spending hours there and still did. Deciding...it couldn't hurt, considering her posters were still down from when Nozomi was here... Mia moved to a book shelf and pulled something, the bookshelf opening like a door to reveal stairs.

The two rooms here were large, filling up the whole lower part... but upstairs was just as big if cut up into rooms moreso.

"U-Up there is my...bedroom and um.. where I sew...and another library... and all my games, and costumes... A-And my bathing room. D-Did you want to see those too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:06 am

Masaru's expression held a look of surprise as the bookshelf began to move. Mia had secret stairwells in here!? He couldn't help but feel a bit amazed by it...

At her words though, he felt the heat return to his face.

"A-Ah...Only if you want to show me." He replied, unable to stop himself from stuttering at first.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:12 am

Masa's shocked face made her giggle and smile sweetly, appreciating his reaction as much as she had Nozomi's. Hers had been just as cute! However...Masa's face turned red and...

"I-Its not bad! N-Not... I've seen yours! Its..." Mia turned red as Masa stuttered, her nerves shot as she stuttered herself. She just...wanted to show him her house! No matter how cluttered... upstairs was worse...

Gulping, she headed up the stairs and waved Masa up. It opened into a large room, her house apparently devoid of hallways really. The room had a sewing machine, tons of areas with cloth and sewing equipment. Three or four stands with costumes and clothing in various stages of being made, as well as more books all over too. She blushed, forgetting just how messy and moved aside so Masa could get up if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:19 am

Still blushing, Masaru gave a nod to Mia's stuttered response before following her upstairs. She was right...it was alright, she'd seen his room...so...

His eyes took in all the costumes and the sewing area when he'd gotten up the last step. "There's so many costumes...they all look really well made, and nice." He commented, ignoring the faint hint of the blush that hadn't quite gone away yet.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:27 am

"...T-These aren't finished!" Mia stuttered, looking to the side and scurrying to a door. She should show him the finished ones! Not these...half done ones. "D-Don't look too much... they...aren't...they don't look good right now..."

She was beat red and threw open the door to the next room...her bed room. There was a large bed in it, not as large as Masa's but definitely more than a one person bed. The covers were thrown on it, a few fuzzy and soft looking blankets and a few pillows. There were closets thrown open, full costumes spilling out including a few... ones that... looked a little skimpy. There were dressers, a large TV that could be hidden in what looked like a renovated closet, an entertainment center that was packed with video games and consoles and... just small things all over the room.

As Mia noticed the costumes, she eeped and ran over to that closet, trying to stuff them back into it. Too bad there was another, her face beat red... It wasn't like... she had thought about wearing them in public! She just made them because the characters...and the design was cool... and...

She didn't know they were out like this! "S-Sorry! I don't...have...people...around to pick up...and and...its... I d-don't wear them outside! I just...the characters...and the designs...and its challenging..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:34 am

"Ah.." He couldn't really get much out as Mia rushed to cover the unfinished costumes. They may be unfinished but...they looked alright to him, though he was no professional when it came to sewing...

He followed her to the next door as she opened it, revealing her room, along with many more finished costumes. His eyes followed her as she 'eep'd' quickly moving to shove a few...rather revealing costumes into her closet, his face reddening without means of stopping it.

"A-ah, I-I understand, h-humans call it...um...I think I heard some people in the human world call it something like...like...c-cosplay or something?" He couldn't be sure, he'd been walking by once and had simply heard it said.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:40 am

Masa was quiet, but Mia was too busy trying to shove things into the closet that was way too full to work. She gave up trying to sort and just attempted to get it all in.

"S-Sorta like cosplay... I...don't wear them out so... I don't think it...counts. I-I just...had tons of free...time...A-And some of it...looks...cool...even...if it shows...too much..." Mia looked sheepish, closing the rather full closet by leaning against the pile of clothing and trying to slide it shut. She finally did and turned with a relieved sigh before noticing the other closet spilling out with worse. Her face flushed, she went to go deal with that one when her closet slid open and the clothes spilled out on top of her in an evil wave of doom. "Waaah!"

Her final anguished cry as the costumes covered her was one of sorrow and utter embarrassment. From inside the pile a small voice could be heard. "...J-Just leave me to die here Masa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:50 am

"I-I suppose..." Masaru replied as Mia finally got the closet shut...only for another to open. "Ah-" He wanted to move to help her, but was hesitant in doing so since...he wasn't sure if she wanted him touching her stuff, especially her costumes...

When the clothing spilled out and buried her though, he quickly made it over to her, hearing her plea to just leave her there for dead as he moved the clothes to find her. "N-No way can I just...leave you, M-Mia..." He replied before moving to help her sit up. "It-It's fine, really, these costumes look really nicely made, even if you don't w-wear them anywhere but here you still worked hard to make them and-and I think that's amazing..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:55 am

Mia felt Masa shifting the pile, her eyes widening as she realized what that meant... There were...not only costumes but...regular clothes in these. Her body froze and she turned a color red that shouldn't exist as he finally reached her and helped her sit up. He couldn't leave her. He couldn't leave her in the pile of her own smothering clothes. His hands were on her...but she was staring straight down, unable to respond to Masa's kind and rather...amazing words about her hobby.

She wanted to thank him and kiss him and hug him for that, to show how much inside it made her feel better... But all she could do was stare...at the...underwear, clean, that he...seemed to be sitting in and around now. All her...clean..underwear...just...right there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:01 am

Mia...wasn't responding, and he wondered what more could be wrong, not having realized yet what she so obviously stunned by. "M-Mia..?" He asked, his voice a bit concerned as he let his eyes follow to where hers were currently staring before...finally realized.

He was quiet for a few moments before immediately clamping his eyes shut as his face burned red again. "I-I-I'm s-sorry! S-Sorry, s-sorry! S-Sorry!" He again was stringing apologies like he had earlier in the battlegrounds, but...but he couldn't help it! This-This was just as bad as what had happened earlier! It was wrong of him to see such things! He couldn't!

"S-Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:05 am

...Masaru was ridiculous. He was utterly ridiculous. He was sitting in a pile of her panties and just... apologizing so goofily... and she couldn't get herself to move at first. Speech was well beyond her. She just... needed to get him away from them. Away from the awkward panties laying there.

Her broken brain shifted and she moved forward, her hands going to Masa's shoulder and she laid herself against him and pressed him over and out of the pile backwards. There... he was safe... safe from the ruin. Safe from the shock and apologizing... Mia blinked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:11 am

His eyes clamped shut, he felt a weight against his shoulders as he continued apologizing, not knowing what more he could do in the situation; he couldn't find it in him to move! Stupid legs...

An apology was cut short though as he felt more weight settle on him before a noise of surprised escaped him as he felt back, landing on the floor with a small 'oomph.' Cracking an eye open, his face reddened further if it were possible.

"M-M-Mia..." He spoke, not really formed as a question or...well, it'd just come out, he honestly didn't know what to say. The blazing heat in his face providing a heavy distraction.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:15 am

As Masa made a small sound of surprise, this rather...utterly shocked Mia couldn't respond to it. She couldn't. She just laid on top of Masa, her head on his chest while her hands were on his shoulders. Her name though brought her a bit back, her mouth forming words.

"M-Masa was...upset...and in...that place...and so I...got Masa out. Because...its not your fault." Her voice was soft and far away, as her fingers clenched his shirt tightly. She didn't know if she wanted to flee or burst into ruined bubbles to be immediately popped and end her existance. "And that you shouldn't...apologize like that...for accidents... I-Its...not like its the most awful thing in the world..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:19 am

"M-Mm..." He replied, though it was more of a sound than a response. One hand found it's way to Mia's head as Masaru continued staring up at the ceiling. They were just...doomed to face these types of embarrassing moments, weren't they? He supposed they'd...just have to deal with them as they came along, even if it left them in practically dead heaps on the floor.

"Th-Thank you...for your...your concern, I-I just didn't...it's not right of me to s-see...when..." He stopped, he just...could barely get words out! Why couldn't he just speak a single, coherent sentence!?

"Th-Thank you, and...and sorry for...for...I was just...worried and, came over because..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:31 am

Mia laid there, slowly getting her brain to work as Masaru's hand played with her hair. It was as soothing as usual and her head lifted up to look at the just as ruined man as he spoke. So...formal and...not...right? He thanked her yes, but the rest of his words were ridiculous!

Mia's face took on its rather subtle pout...which quickly grew. Yes it was embarrassing! Awfully embarrassing but it... "It's n-not like they...w-were on me! Why...i-is it something wrong? Its... embarrassing... It's...n-not any worse than...touching..."

She moved up his body, her head above his as her hair fell around them. She was embarrassed and shaking slightly but her pout grew. "Maaasaaa. S-Stop... I... thank you... f-for before. You said...amazing... and wanted...to save me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:33 pm

"I-It...It isn't proper....for me to see...those things...b-because..." He trailed off, embarrassed to really even say anything, those words being hard enough to get out. It would probably sound ridiculous to anyone else besides someone raised under his customs...

A momentary look of surprise crossed his expression as the red in his face darkened when Mia appeared in front of his face, having moved up on him as she pouted.

"W-Welcome..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:46 pm

"...Oh! Y-Yeah...because...of your position and family... You'll...have to marry a noble woman someday...and stuff... And you can't..." Mia turned red, realizing all that had happened probably was entirely awful for Masaru. He had such expectations on him, she was used to people like her mother... Even if Mia wasn't that way herself, she was used to such things being more free than the Shirakawa head.

Her pout went away and was replaced by a bit of...something. Her hands on his shirt clenched slightly and she smiled sadly down at him. "I-I'm sorry. I caused...a bunch of things that are bad today for you Masa."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mia's House [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next