(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

...He had just been quiet. Super quiet... Apo knew sweetcheeks well enough to know he was patient and waiting... Waiting for her to cave. Damn it!

She had given in too easily, now she was gonna get that gross antiseptic stuff and then bandages and uuugh. She'd have to take her sunglasses off too.

Were cuddles worth it? Apo took another bun from the quickly emptying bag, seeing the inn up ahead and grumbling now in a murmuring manner that was barely audible as true words. Merely just sounds that she was muttering under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Fufu~

Saaya took one final bite of the bun he had, smiling happily as he went to take another to enjoy. At least Apo had gotten a bag full of them as her reward, he'd need to stop by this place again at some point in his travels to get more...

"It won't be that bad... Getting the scratches treated will be over in a flash!" Saying that, he stuffed the bun into his mouth and snapped his fingers for dramatic effect.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:18 am

"But I don't waaaant tooo." Apo regretted making that deal as they approached the inn, groaning and hanging her head. A hand came up to catch the pins that held her hair up previously, the poofy soft crimson waves falling around her body.

Even the cute dramatic finger snapping did nothing for her, the woman dragging her feet all the way to the door, dragging them all the way inside as she slammed the door open, all the way up the stairs...

"Don't...wanna get... my scratches taken care oooof."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:25 am

"Once it's over you'll feel better, promise! I'll be your willing cuddling pillow all you want as well once it's done." It would sting for a bit, but it was for the best! She could get all the cuddles she wanted afterwards, and he would let her; it was a promise!

He followed her to the inn, and up the stairs as she slammed all the doors open; she was pouty and grumpy, but there wasn't anything to do about that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 am

Apollymia just groaned and rolled her eyes... Not sure if a willing cuddle pillow was worth it now. It'd sting and itch and be all covered and she'd have to take her glasses off and...

"Not sure...cuddles are worth this." Apo muttered sullenly as she slammed open the room door, walking inside as if bereft of all life... Wait! There was a balcony... Haha! Eyes gleaming, she perked up obviously before sidling towards the door opposite the one they walked into.

"...Haha, well you don't have to keep your promise sweetcheeks. I am totally fine without cuddles. Yessire." Just get to the balcony door and then she could flee! No need to stay here...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 am

"Eeeeh? The Apo who loves cuddles so much and has been resisting the urge to do so all day thinks they might not be worth it?" Saaya commented, pretending to look shocked as he played a bit with his reaction.

Eeeeh...? Was she attempting to flee? He spotted the balcony door as they entered the room, following Apo inside as she seemed to...keeping getting closer and clos- Ohhhh no~

Saaya made a quick grab for her wrist, his smile once again bright as he attempted to keep her in the room. No fleeing!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:22 am

Apo felt her eye twitch behind her sunglasses. Yes, resisting all day because she was an adult who could control herself... But...but wounds... were just...not needing treatment... She groaned softly, torn... torn so badly. "Sweeeeeetcheeeeeeeeks!"

Itching, stinging wound care for cuddles... or... or... Freedom... Her options were supremely limited... But there could be only one choice.

About to dart away, Apo tensed herself as she almost moved to jump to the door in a quick motion before sweetcheeks could stop her. However she was not anticipating his hand to grab her wrist, and her attempt to hop away was countered by her inability to yank sweetcheeks along and hurt him. Instead all it caused was a yelp as she moved to jump and instead slipped and went flailing back, other arm pinwheeling.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:31 am

"Uwaa!! C-Careful!" It was...mostly too late by the time that left his mouth, and Saaya stumbled a bit, but otherwise was fine... Apo hadn't been able to bolt, but she'd slipped, and he quickly went to try to catch her.

Once they were...steady, at least and not flailing about, a light laugh was given; "You fine?"

He still could not allow her to bolt out the balcony!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:40 am

He was laughing!? Apo, after her brief amusement at being caught... Immediately worried.

"You shouldn't grab me like that! I almost dragged you across the room, you could have broken something! Sweetcheeks that was stupid! I am too damn strong, I could have hurt you!" As Apo got her bearings, she turned and pulled from sweetcheeks arms to stare at him. Worry shone in her voice, luckily since her fear filled eyes were hidden behind sunglasses.

"I am fine! Are you okay? I didn't... I didn't crush you did I?" Apo attempted to examine sweetcheeks, looking around him before reaching up with her free hand and fiddling with the metal, etched vambrace that was covered in dried, flaking blood. She did something to it, because it unsnapped and opened up... the others on her body following suit and falling to the floor with impossibly heavy thumps.

"There, now I won't accidentally hurt you when you do stupid stuff. Least as much, I still have shinigami strength." She muttered and grumbled, still worried about sweetcheeks doing something stupid. Now she was less heavy, less strong... less durable... but it wasn't like she didn't trust her friend.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:48 am

"Eh? I'm fine, really." Saaya answered, setting aside the bag that had the remainder of the buns before waving his arms a bit, trying to reassure Apo that he was indeed fine. "Not crushed at all!"

Yes, Apo was unbelievably strong, and any wrong move done by him could have gotten him hurt, but he hadn't exactly been thinking about that. Right now, it was important though to calm her worries as she removed some of the items that would have caused him likely harm had he not been more careful.

He gave another smile, this one warmer as another attempt of reassuring her. "See, I promise... I'm perfectly alright. I stumbled a little, but I got my bearings pretty fast!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:02 am

"You are smiling... Smile freak. This isn't funny, you're stupid." Apollymia put it bluntly, worried out of her mind at the man who just calmly took in the fact that her dense body, shikai'd body could have harmed him. Even as he set the buns down, she crossed her arms and glared through her glasses.

She caved after a moment and turned, plopping onto a pillow as sweetcheeks smile and words caused her to grumble and grouch. Apo stayed facing away from him, crossing her legs and planting her chin in her hand as her elbow settled on one crossed knee.

Her other hand reached up and tore off the sunglasses, tossing them to another pillow as she closed her freakish eyes. "Fine, I don't need cuddles but you can take care of my wounds if you promise not to do more stupid stunts like that again instead."

Apo had like two friends, maybe three. Hurting one of them accidentally with her monstrous powers would quite literally kill her. He could take care of her arm wounds and her cheek and partial eye wound, she'd just sit here whining while he did it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 am

"I won't, I won't; no more stupid stunts from me~!" His tone was light, but he was serious; he wouldn't blindly make grabs in attempt to stop her from fleeing anymore, though...it didn't seem like he'd have to worry about that as Apo sat down.

Right, right... He'd get to treating her wounds then.

"Alright, again, I promise I won't...and as for your wounds...best to clean the dry blood off first..." That in mind, Saaya stood and went to go fetch what he'd need to get to treating her, not even really caring that he was still dressed in his disguise.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:41 am

"Good. Sweetcheeks, you have no freaking safety thing. Like that thingy that keeps people alive and safe, that thing that holds you back when something large and terrifying is about to eat you..." Apo wracked her brain as tried to think of that word, the word that meant all that... Why couldn't she think of it!?

As he left, she was stuck pondering that question... And beginning to regret that she'd given in. Letting him treat her wounds was one thing but... it'd be painful and annoying. She could stand big hurts. Not those annoying little ones that were so bothersome!

Uuugh.

Falling to her back, she flopped out on the floor with her eyes closed still, not wanting even sweetcheeks to see her eyes. She was generally careful about that, it freaked others out...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:51 am

Once Saaya had everything, he headed back over to Apo who was now laying down; sitting down himself, he began to carefully attempt to clean her wounds and wipe the blood away, humming a little as he did so.

"It won't take long, you got a lot of scratches, but they'll be just fine I'm sure!"

He didn't know what the specific word she was looking for was from her words earlier, he had some ideas, but couldn't answer in confidence. "Fuuu, I'm not quite skilled at removing make-up, by the way...I may need your help with that."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:57 am

"Of course they will. I heal impossibly fast you smiling conniver." Apo moped on the floor, letting her arm be dead weight as sweetcheeks cleaned it. She winced a few times, not liking how it stung and especially as it stung her cheek.

"Besides they were love scratches. And bites. All done out of love... Ah, makeup is easy to get off. Just get some rags and soap, do you really have to get it all off? I didn't get to kiss the carmine off your lips yet." More grumping followed a pained yelp as he washed out the bite on her hand, Apo clenching her eyes shut. Seriously... She squirmed under his actions, not liking this one bit and showing her displeasure in the woman's forthright and blunt way. It would be easy to get the makeup off though, so she'd help him with that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 am

"Well, like this they'll heal even faster~" Saaya was all smiles again, even as Apo moped; yes, he'd been foolish, but there was nothing they could do about it now, and her wounds would feel better eventually after they were properly treated!

As for the make up he listened on what to do, giving a light laugh as Apo mentioned wanting to kiss the carmine off; "I'll definitely need your help, I might miss spots..."

Almost done... Just a bit more and he'd be done with the scratches...it stung, and she was visibly grumpy about it, but...almost...and... "Done!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:45 am

"You are a right bastard, you know that? All smiles and sweet, but hiding a dark and evil heart." Apo grumbled, turning her head in disdain for his two sidedness. Not that it really existed, she was just pissy over being treated for her wounds.

Least she had something else to focus on, even if her voice was pure moping grumpiness. "I'll scrub it all off of you, don't worry. You should take that wig off soon, it'll get damaged if you wear it to bed."

That first part seemed more a threat than anything... But as he announced his finished state, Apo sat up and opened her eyes where he couldn't see.

"You enjoyed your tormenting of me. You did, don't deny it." Looking at her bandaged and cleaned wounds, she quickly reached for her sunglasses before slipping them back on. Her eyes scanned the room, looking for something they could use for scrubbing and a bucket for water... "Least our clothes will get here by the end of the niight~ I miss my suit, we can use robes for now. Come on sweetcheeks, I'll get you all cleaned up."

She pushed herself up, but before heading for the robes the vizard turned and pulled Saaya into a kiss. Apo had resisted all damn night, but now it was way too much!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:27 pm

"Well this dark and evil heart is done dressing your wounds, so it's allll over~" No more stinging sensations for Apo from the antiseptic now, he was all done! Her wounds would be much better now as they worked on healing themselves.

He sat by as Apo sat up to look over her bandages before grabbing for those sunglasses of hers again to get them on.

"Think that all you wish, but if I friend's injured I just won't sit by~ Even if you only had a few scratches." He answered; yes, she could think as she wanted, but she had been hurt and she was his friend so of course he'd wanted to see about her wounds.

True, they didn't have their normal clothes, they'd be here eventually though, and they could return the clothes they'd borrowed!

As Apo pulled him into a kiss, Saaya had to resist the urge to laugh, it seemed like she'd been holding back, though...she had, she did love giving cuddles and attention, and with the make up it'd been impossible for her; well, their mission was done now so it wasn't a problem!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Apo pulled away after a few moments, still grumpy but definitely perked up a bit now as she stared down at sweetcheeks' lips. "Now you have much redder lips, fufufufu~"

Stealing his sound, she laughed and shook her head before finally responding to his words from earlier. Her hands reached up to the sash holding the kimono closed, barely, she undid it and let it fal before heading for the robes. "I think I might have to change your name to evil or dark cheeks now. Mm, something like that... Hey though, I get worse when ya aren't here."

"It barely counts as injuries if its caused by love!" She declared, hands on her hips and head tilted back to speak to sweetcheeks from the closet. Reaching inside after a moment, she grabbed out two robes and tossed one to her friend before moving to slip her metal armor like items back on. Those first before the robe... "Such a worrier."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Catching the robe Apo had tossed at him, Saaya set it aside before he began to disrobe, making sure to be careful with the clothing so it could be properly returned as well as setting his shamisen and sword aside safely. Once it was all off he worked on carefully removing the wig, shaking his own hair out once it was off so it could fall properly.

Aaa~ It felt good to have the wig off~!

Setting it aside with the clothes, he picked up the robe and put it on, tying the sash around his waist so it'd stay on him properly. All that was left was the make up~!

For now, he stretched, a pleased sigh escaping him now that he was dressed down.

"Still~ It'd be bad for those love bites to get infected possibly~! The love might turn one-sided then, and that wouldn't be any good~" He joked, smiling as usual as he did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 7:19 pm

The robe covered all the important bits, but honestly most generic robes wouldn't fit the busty and curvy woman one bit. Apo didn't care one bit, as long as no one touched her who wasn't things were fine. It was just skin after all, and it wasn't like she cared one bit whether people could see her etched zanpakuto. Most assumed it was armor of some sort...

Tying the sash, she raised her arms above her head before turning to see sweetcheeks without the wig. That got a pouty sigh, but his hair was cute all fussed like that. She moved closer to floof it up again, giving a deep chortle before she moved towards the door. "They won't get infected! Seriously sweetcheeks... I'm not normal, I'm a shinigami! I'm way hardier than you give me credit. You treat me like some floofy glass nobleperson."

"Come on, lets get to the baths so I can wash your precious lil face off. You're more the floofy glass nobleman than I am." She slammed the door open once more, rolling her eyes while smirking. Sweetcheeks was definitely was more floofy glass than she was!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Feeling Apo begin to floof up his hair again caused a light laugh to escape Saaya before he looked over to see her now heading for the door, smiling again as she brought up how her body prevented cuts like that from getting infected.

"Right, right~ Humor me at least~?" He answered, though brought the sleeve of his robe up to hide another growing smile as she claimed he treated her like a glass nobleperson. "Eeeh~? I may not be a shinigami, but I'd like to think my body's at least tougher than glass, fufu~ Maybe a few hundred years ago it was, but not today~!"

He was much tougher now a days~!

Following Apo, a small nod was given in response as they began their trek towards the baths to get the makeup off and clean up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:04 pm

"Humor you? I did! I fucking sat there and let your evil dark hands tend to me didn't I?" Apo grumbled, crossing her arms under her chest and causing the robe to strain as she stepped heavy on the wood. A glance back showed his cute sleeve teasing though and she froze, a shiver going up her before she turned away.

Holding her hands out, she emphasized her words while looking nowhere near the cutesy man. She moved them back and forth, holding them straight out as if holding a box to symbolize the line scale that she was referring to. "I said more like glass than me, not made of glass. On like a scale of glassness to not glassness you are more towards glass than I am."

She had trusted him back there! Taken him into a dangerous den of killers and awful people, obviously he was not glass... Finishing her explanation, she stomped down the stairs and headed for the bathing rooms. "It's obvious what I think of ya, sweetcheeks, I take you on dangerous outtings whenever I see you. How could ya think I'm thinking of you as glass!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 pm

"Fuuu~ Well, I'm happy you did~" Apo had done a great job humoring him, letting him take care of the scratches and cuts she'd received. He was happy now, and perfectly content to leave Apo to do as she pleased now that her wounds had been taken care of~!

He couldn't help but laugh as she began to weigh out the scales of what she'd been talking about, claiming simply compared to her he was closer to glass which...well, he guessed was trueee~ She did take him on dangerous missions and such, so of course she had confidence in his ability.

"Right, right~ Fine, I can agree to that; compared to you, I'm closer to the glass range of things. Can I at least be considered the more durable glass though~ Aha! I kid~" He answered, giving another light laugh as he hopped a bit down the stairs while Apo stomped down them.

Almost to the baths~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Apo just grumbled more, not able to deal with that cheery asshole she called friend when he was being so sweet and gracious about the whole thing. She was going to bathe too! So like... it was stupid, it was all cleaned out and stuff so she'd have to keep it above water and couldn't wash with that arm.

"You aren't glass at all! I said closer to, not glass. You're like... I don't know, a katana like you have up in the room. I'm more like... a sledge hammer the size of several cows tied together." Was he hopping? He was definitely hopping down the stairs...

As soon as they hit the floor, Apo's steps lighter as she continued her awful and weird descriptions of the pair of them, she turned and pulled sweetcheeks straight into her chest while cooing... And then dragged him down the hallway with her to the doors to the bathing chamber. "Don't say you kid, you weren't kidding~ And stop being cute damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next