(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:01 pm

She'd just decided on the limit then, just now, in this very moment... Aha~ That was amusing, he wanted to laugh but he was drinking right now, and he didn't want to waste a drop of this sake, as it was quite tasty.

Him offering what he had though was different from her offering it? He wasn't sure how...though he had never actually returned the offer before now... When she did it it was fine, but when he did it...? Eeeh?

She wished she coul... She would...?

"Ouuu~ So you will, then?" He questioned, raising a brow in question.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Apo could practically tasted the amusement sweetcheeks was filled with at her words, tinting lightly and glad that it wasn't well lit in the room. Seriously, if he saw he'd never stop teasing her ever.

How was she supposed to explain this all to him!? It...was fine for her to do it but for others to do it back was... was a word that started with F that did not exist for her.

Which was why she was having trouble speaking, her grin just fading as her words meant to reassure had apparently come out wrong. She turned a bright red at that eyebrow raising, hand flying to her face to cover it up before knocking her sunglasses off. "A-Ah! That's not what... I was saying..."

"I-I was saying it'd be nice to be able to but nope it's impossible! S-Super impossible...for me to ever get that kind...of stuff." Apo hated the stutter as her eyes snapped shut, hated it so bad! She was a fighter and ass kicker and gave no fucks. This wasn't her at all! Attempting to raise the bottle of sake to her lips ended in failure too as she couldn't aim right with fluster and eyes closed and she instead spilled some on her cheek. "Damn it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:28 pm

"Aha~ Fine, fine~ I won't then, Apo can give her special sake kisses that she's comfortable with~!" Even if he couldn't understand this whole she can give, but couldn't get ordeal, he'd let her off the hook. She seemed...fufu~ He almost wanted to say flustered, eh-?

Had her sunglasses gotten knocked off?

"Here, here..." It was easier for him to see, considering his eyes were open and upon finding them he was about to return them when... Eh... She'd spilled some sake... "Aaaapo~ You spilled some~ Here, want a swig of mine to make up for it?"

She could just drink from his bottle, it wasn't an issue~ Though...

"Here, you knocked 'em off by the way... Really, it's alright if you don't wear 'em, your eyes don't bother me, but you should be comfortable and after all our meetings I know at least you prefer them on~ So here ya go~" He stated, holding out the sunglasses as he poked her hand lightly with them so she could take them back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Apollymia breathed a sigh of relief, pleased sweetcheeks had given in and thus gave him a grin. "Good!" No worries then! None at all. Well except for the sunglasses, she'd just have to find them later as she wandered around without her eyes. At least she'd taken her zanpakuto off so she wasn't a hulking monster, otherwise that'd be dangerous~

"Ey? I'll get em in a... Yes I spilled some, its fiiiiine sweetcheeks. I'll be..." Apollymia could barely respond to him, still a bit flustered even though it was dying down. But he'd already found the sunglasses and was already offering her some of his sake... She listened for a moment before taking the sunglasses that poked her hand with care and raised them up to her eyes... before she stuck them in her hair.

Bravely peeking one eye open, she got to see sweetcheeks for the first time in a while without that dark shading... The world was so much brighter and colored differently, well she knew that but... it wasn't often she saw it with someone else around. "If sweetcheeks doesn't mind monster eyes~ I'll keep em off."

Her words were bravely announced, but she only opened her eyes tiny bits. He...was a friend after all. She could trust him right? Especially since he'd definitely respected her weirdness over that stuff. Though it was clear he hadn't understood earlier, which confused her. So it wasn't different for him? At all? Apo found herself a bit fascinated, wondering what was the difference then as she drank a bit of her own sake, letting sweetcheeks have his. "So...if you do it its the same as if I do it to you? How does that work?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Saaya sat, watching as Apo peeked over at him without her sunglasses...to which he shot her a bright grin to. If his hands weren't holding the sake bottle he would have even shot her a victory sign, or as he'd heard elsewhere it was also used as a...peace sign... Two fingers were shaped like a V though...so victory made more sense to him.

Even so-! He most certainly wasn't bothered by her eyes, he was actually happy she'd braved through it and was looking at him without the sunglasses, those had to darken her vision a lot, so now she could see in full color~ Or ... well as much as she could in the dark. Fufu~

Eh?

"How it works?" He questioned, taking another swig. "Welll~ It can be a casual thing, even if most would take it as romantic, it's all about how the people doing it act during it! Like with you doing it earlier, it was fun and casual...and with me, I figured it would have been the same...

My experiences may not exactly amount to much considering my centuries of age...but hn... It's kinda hard to explain... It's just a matter of seeing it as casual or relationship-y or...yeah!"

It...really was hard to explain when things came down to it, he just wasn't bothered by it... He didn't mind sharing like that...

"Y'know...how you love sharing it like you did earlier... I can do that to~!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Apollymia's grin matched sweetcheeks as he seemed pleased with her keeping the sunglasses off. The rather pleased air he was giving off even got a pleased chuckle from her and her eyes opening fully, apparently it made him happy to see her without them so she'd keep em off for now.

It was kind of nice, being able to just see everything normally for a bit and she downed more alcohol into that bottomless pit of a stomach as far as it was concerned. But it was also nerve wracking and worrisome, as if she was afraid he'd take his pleasure back but... he didn't seem to. Which was soothing.

He even tried to explain to her her question and she leaned forward, crossing her legs with no care for her undressed state at all as her head plopped back onto her hand. "So...its supposed to be romantic. Which is why I get all... tingly and weird when I think about someone else doing it. But since I don't find it so, when I do it to someone else like you... It's not a problem. Haaah! It's more than I have sweetcheeks. I have... Wow, nothing. Huh."

Memories, the body and soul's old memories were causing that weird disconnect she felt. Not that she could explain that to sweetcheeks, nor could she explain why she didn't have any experience at all. It'd be too complicated and she didn't fully understand it herself.

Apo just laughed at his words though and grinned, despite the weird feeling in her stomach at the thought of it. Well there was only one way to find out and her yellow-gold eyes blazed almost in the dark room. "I get it now sweetcheeks. Haaah. Thanks for explaining like that, here! Try it, I think I know whats wrong so it should be fine now. You can share with me~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:30 pm

"Mhm~ Lots of the things we do are typically seen as romantic, but lots of people do those things casually too, the sake exchanging, the kisses, even the bathing together! It's all a matter of how that person feels about said activity...so as long as both are okay with it, it's all fine~!"

That was a better way of putting it, right? Eehh... He hoped so, this was actually rather difficult to word right.

No experience though? That was a surprise, he would have figured Apo would have had a few flings like himself, though nothing wrong if she didn't. Her choice after all, sometimes they happened and sometimes they didn't.

"Eeeh~? You sure? I still have a good bit of sake left, so I'm free to try it if you really want!" He laughed, "and welllcome~!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:37 pm

"These are weird and arbitrary lines, but since we don't feel like that it isn't like that... I still don't get hu-it even after a few centuries..." Apollymia listened to sweetcheeks with growing wonder, their lines crossed romantic ones then? But there was nothing of the sort between them, they just kissed and bathed and shared sake and stuff.

So...that was romantic too or could be if one wanted? It made sense, intention was everything after all.. Though it was all still so confusing, but at least she'd stopped herself from saying she didn't get 'humans'.

The minor surprise was a surprise to her and she gave him a look and a shrug. "I wouldn't know what to do at all, or how to feel or react. It's better this way~ I've seen others doing it, but its... confusing."

Still at sweetcheeks questioning her, her smirk returned and she gave a firm nod as she tilted her head back. The blush was back but it wasn't as if it was hers this time... "Here~ I'll make it easy for ya. I want to know what its like on the receiving end. It'll be a good experience, sweetcheeks."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:49 pm

"Hehe, some people like it because it feels good, some are fine without it, lots of different opinions~" Saaya explained further, giving a shrug. "If you feel you're better off without it, then no skin off your back~ Just live the way ya' wanna live~"

Simple as that, really~

She was sure on the sake though, and with another smile he nodded. "Alright then, Apo gets to be on the receiving end this time~"

Having said that, Saaya took another drink from the bottle, though this time didn't swallow it and instead moved over to her; leaning down, he pressed his lips to hers like she did to him before deepening the kiss enough to let the sake pour in.

She believed it would be a good experience, so he'd trust her on that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Apollymia just grinned and let sweetcheeks say it was fine. It was fine, she had no interest in that sort of weird human stuff at all. She had far more fun in the other pursuits they had, like punching and drinking and eating after all~ It felt good, that was obvious from what she'd seen but...

Eh? She had no frame of reference so it didn't matter one bit to her~ These other things were fun enough. As he smiled and spoke in that playful tone, Apo almost felt the stirrings of worry but pushed it aside.

This was fun friendship stuff~ She did it to him, was only fair he be allowed. Trust was evident in her eyes as she followed his initial drinking and then moving forward, she trusted him to not do anything odd though as his face got closer she felt the blush burning more.

As he leaned down, her eyes closed and when she felt his lips against hers she almost jolted. The burning wouldn't stop, not one bit and she let out a little strangled sound as he deepened the almost kiss. Sake luckily poured in afterwards and though she swallowed most of it, a bit of that awful F word caused her to choke at the end and pull away. Her face was a beacon, a burning beacon as she brought a hand up and coughed the sake from her lung.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:03 pm

E-Eh!?

"Uwaaa, sorry, sorry!" As Apo began coughing, Saaya moved a hand to her back and patted lightly in attempt to help. "Guess it went down the wrong tube, huh?"

Had she gotten flustered in the middle of it? It had seemed like she had before he'd done it too, but she'd told him it was alright...so he'd went ahead with it. Still, having swallowed some of it the wrong way couldn't feel good...

He could offer more sake, but what would that help if that's what'd choked her!? Really the best way was to just cough it out...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:11 pm

"Not your fault...sweetcheeks." Apo coughed a few more times, but with the back pats and the worry in his tone she quickly recovered herself. Wanting to reassure the man, she gave sweetcheeks a grin and pushed away the blush with force of will. "Yep, I fucked that one up baaad~ Guess I'm not cut out for this stuff after all."

Failure, utter failure~ She couldn't pass for human at this rate and reached up for her sunglasses, intending to slide them back down and cover up her monster eyes.

"Don't say sorry for me. Hells, sweetcheeks. How is this your fault?" Now that would be a truly worthy explanation and she brought her bottle back to her lips, looking away. Did tonight look like a drink so much she passed out drunk night? Yes. Yes it did.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:17 pm

Saaya lifted a finger up, poking her forehead as she spoke of how she'd been the one to mess up, he didn't move his finger, so he was blocking her attempt at pulling her sunglasses back down unless she physically just removed them from her head rather than sliding them.

"Eeeh, it's nothing to feel bad about, considering that was the first time you were on the receiving end of it there was likely some suspense or fluster. "You didn't mess up, it was just a beginning fluke."

It was nothing to beat herself up for, she didn't need to feel bad at all! Some people just weren't good with it, but...this was also her first time doing that where she was the one drinking, so mistakes were completely understandable!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Apo's weird eyes glanced up as sweetcheeks poked her forehead, giving a soft confused sound as she wondered why he was stopping her from covering her eyes. It was... hard to listen for a moment, but she couldn't ignore sweetcheeks. He was her closest friend thingy...

His words though pierced her thick skull after a few moments of just confused staring, mouth an o of shock before she nodded slowly and lifted her sunglasses back up. They rested on her head again, not covering anything but a few bangs.

"...Oh! So its like a skill. Like punching. The more you do it, the better you get?" Well that makes sense, it obviously took more skill to accept the sake than to give it! Apo's determination flared up again and she gave him a reckless grin that meant trouble. "So I should practice. Do it again sweetcheeks!"

She would so not choke this time and if she she would just have to keep repeating it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:54 am

"Aha~ Kinda, it's mostly just a matter of practicing to where you lose that initial embarrassment? Usually with things like this require concentration, so you don't freeze up... When you're on the receiving end it of activities like this it can definitely be pretty flustering at first~!"

Maybe not exactly like punching, and fighting...but practice made perfect?

Again?

Saaya blinked, and then gave a light chuckle; "Alright, if that's what you really want; there's still plenty of sake from what I have!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 am

"So you don't practice to get better at it, you just practice to make it not so embarrassing? So how come you are so good at it then?" Apollymia was treating this with the utmost seriousness, sweetcheeks was her senpai and master at this it seemed. If she gave him hand to hand fighting advice, he'd take it seriously so she would definitely give his words the appropriate weight they deserved.

So concentration was vital... As sweetcheeks laughed and agreed to do it, Apo narrowed her eyes and girded herself for the second attempt. "If you run out I'll just share with you in return~"

Lifting her head up for him again, she parted her lips softly, staring at him with half hooded eyes as the blush filled her cheeks again. Just practice and concentrate on not being all... weird about this!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:28 am

"Eeeh, well I'm just used to kisses in general, so sake exchange isn't difficult to me." Saaya explained; "Aha~ I may not seem like it but when it comes to my experiences I'm typically the more dominant~ So friendly kisses, and Apo's special sake kisses are easy for me to withstand~!"

It seemed Apo was serious about getting this down, and as she awaited the second attempt he went about swigging some more sake up before moving back to her. Much like last time, he leaned in, and since her lips were already somewhat parted it made things much easier as he repeated his actions.

Eeh, hopefully she wouldn't choke; the coughing could become painful...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:40 am

...But... Well, Apollymia was different than him. She was used to giving kisses, but not getting them. So...he must be used to both enough that it was fine. Considering she didn't let anyone but those super close to her touch her without permission or do things like this, it was hard to get that. She nodded to herself for a second, muttering softly. "I don't let anyone but close friends like you touch me. Must be why I have such problems..."

Wait... He...was more dominant normally!? Her eyes widened just for a moment as that sunk in, before she closed them as his lips touched hers. Sake flowed into her mouth again, this time a bit easier due to knowing what to expect. She swallowed it with ease, though her face still burned as she pulled away...

Giving a triumphant laugh, she opened her eyes and grinned. "Haaah! No choking, just gotta get rid of this fucking blush and pounding heart and I'll be good to go~"

She'd get the hang of thiiis~

"You're the dominant type though sweetcheeks? That's weird, you aren't that way with me... 'Cept when you feel like I should be listening to you. Why not otherwise?" Okay, so he did get that way at times. Apo crossed her arms, remembering him with her wounds and other such situations... When he felt she needed to listen, he did get that way... So giving a thoughtful nod, she uncrossed her arms and took a drink of her own sake before speaking. "Though I can see that~ Sweetcheeks is the type that whispers 'good girl' into someone's ear and smiles as they do naughty things to them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 am

Once Saaya was sure the sake had been transferred and swallowed he pulled away, smiling happily as Apo didn't choke! Aha~ She managed the harder part, though yes...if she wanted to be on the receiving end it would make it less difficult to get past the fluster...

"You did it~ The choking was the worst part of it, if you can get past that you can get past anything~!" He stated, grinning this time.

Eeeh? Him being the dominant type was a surprise? Well, he had just previously stated he might not look like the type...but he was sure he'd acted like that before, while not in the sense that dominance typically became obvious, but when it came to letting him treat injuries and such.

Apo's question got a small shrug, "I'm like that when I need to be~"

She could see it, when she thought about it, and that earned a laugh.

"Eeeeh~?" Well, that wasn't too farfetched of a statement...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 2:59 am

Apo was pleased more as sweetcheeks properly appreciated her growing skill with happiness. She gave him a firm nod, absorbing the praise as her damned due, because she was amazing at everything and chuckled. "I definitely can. Choking's a cocksucker, but I got past it~ Though probably only works with you... EH! Don't matter, I have one person I can receive from~"

One person out of everyone~ How awesome. She ignored that weird fluster stuff, it wasn't important at all as sweetcheeks had shown her. Still... his words and shrug were a bit disheartening.

"Eeeh!? So you don't need to be around me? Sweetcheeks..." Whining softly, Apo wondered if she wasn't a good enough friend for him to be all dominatey and stuff! How come others got to see him be like that a lot? She grumped, bringing the sake bottle to her lips and tilting her head back to take a large drink.

After she swallowed it and wiped her lips, yellow-gold eyes that almost seemed to glow at times glanced back at sweetcheeks for his questioning sound. "Whaaaat? I've seen it before, you fit those things. I'm not innocent! Its just... Its... hard for me to understand in...context I guess. You know I'm not a normal thingy, these eyes give it away. Just trust me, its due to that stuff okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 am

"It's not that, it's not that!" Saaya gave a shake of his head, "It's not that I don't need to be, It's just that that dominance typically comes out in most is when it comes to intimacy." He hoped that explained it, Apo wasn't innocent, as she said so he hoped it was obvious what he meant.

That's why she didn't see that side to him as much, she saw it a little, but not in the way he meant.

"I was making that sound because I can't say you're entirely off base, I was just teasing~ Fufu~" That was why~ "I trust ya', and it's alright. Some of this stuff is difficult for me to explain exactly too, so...aha~ Hopefully I'm doing an okay job at least."

Having said that, he took another drink from the bottle in his hand, enjoying the taste as it went down his throat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:30 am

"..." Apo wasn't sure why, but she almost felt mildly insulted at that. Though why she should didn't make any sense and the vizard tossed it off with a grin, feeling heat rise up her cheeks as it really sunk in what he meant.

"A-Ah! Yeah...th-that...makes sense... then..." Sweetcheeks never approached her in that manner, so she'd never see it except for in certain situations like when she was hurt and not wanting him to deal with it. Speaking off... Her wrapped up arm felt better and she set the sake bottle down to begin undoing the bandage with a grin. "I made friends with a weird kinky bastard didn't I then?"

As he agreed with her previous statement too, having just been teasing, she chuckled and continued to unwrap the now entirely healed up skin. "...Hah! A super weird kinky bastard. You do get off on that stuff, sweetcheeks. I guess evil cheeks and stuff is rather appropriate for ya~"

"You are doing a good job though, I think. I'm just a monster after all so you explaining is helping me a bit but even if I don't get it, its not your fault." She lifted up her arm, quite drunk already if she was speaking like that before tilting the entirely uninjured arm back and forth. Nothing left~ Another sign of her inhumanness~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:41 am

"Eeeh!?" Weird kinky bastard...super weird kinky bastard!? Eeeeeh!? He wasn't really insulted, or offended, just quite surprised Apo had suddenly jumped to that. "It's not that baaaad, Aaaapo!"

Apo was laughing at least, so that was good; he wasn't that bad though when it came to the dominance, fuuuu~ Apo understood, though, at least that the dominance wasn't something that he just didn't show her...it was just the situations which brought it about more obviously involved things they didn't do.

Eh? Was she removing the bandages? It seemed healed, from what Saaya could see so he didn't raise a word towards it.

Reaching out, he lightly patted her head; "I wouldn't call ya' a monster, those eyes of yours look pretty cool, after all~ As well as your super strength!" Sure, she wasn't exactly normal, but she was still his friend, and he didn't think monster was the nicest term!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:48 am

"Kinklord~ Kinklorrrd~" Apo singsonged, giving him a deep husky laugh for that. Sweetcheeks seemed shocked by her pronouncement, amusing the hell out of her but it was to be expected. "You don't think that sort of thing is all...kinky? I bet Kinklord is just worse than I could imagine. I found a new nickname for the former sweetcheeeks~"

This was fun as hell and she gave him more chuckles and laughs, just having found this out about him the most amusing piece of trivia ever.

As the last of the bandage fell to the ground though, the patting and words caused her amusement to fade, to be replaced with a shocked blush. This was embarrassing! Growling a bit, she reached up and nabbed his sake bottle, hers still sat to the side, before she promptly moved to push him over onto his back.

A fang filled grin was given, the eyes staring down at him as she growled playfully this time. "Kinklord is weiiird. I am a monster though, that's an undisputed fact. Just cause my eyes and super strength are cool to you doesn't mean I'm not one~ That's like saying you aren't a kinklord or aren't a plus soul~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 3:59 am

"Aaaaapoooo~ Fuuuu~" Saaya pouted a bit as Apo continued to tease, laughing at the apparent assumption he was some major kink lord just because he was mostly dominant. Eeeh, it wasn't that bad thoughhh~! "It's not that baaaad!!"

His head pats were even stopped as his sake was nabbed before he was pushed over onto his back, which earned a sound of surprise since it hadn't been expected.

"I'm not weirddd!" He retorted, though it wasn't really much of a retort as Apo stared down at him. "I'll admit to being a plus soul, but I'm not a kink lord~"

It wasn't that bad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next