(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 6:34 pm

"...I want to keep you with me forever saying such nice things!" Apollymia cried out as she shoved the kimono into sweetcheek's waiting arms, her own arms splayed as she then wrapped them around him and pulled him down the many inches to her chest. Smothering him with affection, Apo sniffled dramatically and patted his head. The poor man really didn't have too much of a choice due to her strength, who could escape such a grip. "You are sweet and that's not allowed at all really. You are definitely much more on the cuter and prettier end of things sweetcheeks. Those bastards will take a quick look at you and fall head over heels."

She patted his head, swaying side to side with the poor man still stuck to her as he was treated to ultimate affections. A special treat for her friend who would say such things~

The woman at the vanity finished up grabbing the required items, raised an eyebrow and then sighed before walking to the door. She could be at this for a while, there was no need to waste breakfast time here.

"Now strip for me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:05 am

A muffled noise of surprise escaped Saaya as he was promptly pulled down into Apo's chest after he'd had a kimono shoved into his arms. In hindsight, perhaps he should have expected such a reaction...but he'd meant his every word though!

So this couldn't have been helped. He was doomed to remain stuck as Apo swung him around with affection.

Eh?

He'd heard words now that weren't just affectionate phrasings. What were... Ah! Strip.

"A-Ah!" He tried to answer, and once he was able he would begin doing as asked. He couldn't change into clothes unless he stripped out of his current ones!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Apollymia continued her adoration of sweetcheeks for quite a few moments before she let him go and beamed as he began stripping. Aaaah such a sweet person! Sweetcheeks deserved all the cuddles but they were going to be stuck here all day if she kept up her snuggling...

There was work to do and she had to get prepared herself. As her lady's bodyguard, it would be silly to wear her usual trademark clothes... It would be very silly and quite stupid. Looking down at the kimonos in her arms, Apo sighed and set them down while waiting for sweetcheeks to finish up. She had to pick one out too, but none of these would fit. Though that was a perfect disguise...

But what if they just recognized her anyways? Wasn't the whole plan to be hiding in plain sight? She was just hired for watching over this lovely shamisen player! But... Weeeeh. Apollymia stared down at the offered selections and pondered... Should she try to disguise herself a bit too?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 9:15 am

His clothing hit the floor with a quiet thud, letting them all drop before working on getting the women's clothing on. Saaya was trying to be careful with the clothing, but keeping at a normal pace as he clothed himself. These were all very nice kimonos, and he'd hate to mess them up...

Looking towards Apo, he noticed she seemed a bit...conflicted?

"Hnn, something wrong?" He asked, offering a reassuring smile even if he was unsure what he was to be reassuring her for just yet. She had been messing with the clothes some, had she wanted to try some on?

Hn...

"Maybe you should disguise yourself some too? Your face might be well known?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:33 pm

Apollymia made a soft sound that could have been a whine as sweetcheeks stripped and then carefully dressed himself, looking up from the clothing offered for a mere moment before her eyes went back to the cloth. It was all so very nice, she'd be beating people up...

Or would she? It was an extraction job. But punching... These ones, the ones sweetcheeks would get to wear were far too nice for her.

His offer there had done its magic, helped by that reassuring smile. Apo popped up and nodded firmly. "Yep, you are right! I should disguise myself too!"

She was definitely excited about that plan and her grin was back as she darted over to the closet to look for something more like a yukata or darker colors for her...

Finding a black and red one, the vizard quickly began stripping. "You know you are really smart sweetcheeks!"

She had obviously wanted to wear them in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:06 am

Saaya's response to Apo's excitement was one of his brightly lit smiles, glad he could offer that suggestion. She seemed really happy to be able to dress up in a disguise!

"This one's good then?" He questioned, looking down at the kimono he currently wore; they still needed to fix up his face and such, to give him more of a feminine appearance...but for now this kimono seemed to feel and fit fine...

He definitely wanted the others opinions though, he trusted their taste more!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:57 am

Apo, too busy paying attention to her own dress up time, had forgotten that she was supposed to be helping sweetcheeks. Pausing while stripping, she tugged one leg of the bodysuit down her leg before hopping out of it and moving to look over sweetcheeks.

As her hand lifted to her chin, rubbing it thoughtfully, the vizard pursed her lips and gave him a critical once over looking for flaws. Not minding her nudity in the least she circled him before tugging and pulling lightly in places before finishing her work with a grin and a thumbs up once she had reached his front. "A nice fake rack and we'll have ya all set! It looks really nice..."

Far too nice and Apo began grumping again as she turned quickly, moving to the makeup stand. "Come on, let me get you set up a bit more so you can see for yourself. You have nice cheekbones, makes it easy. Do you want full prostitute or semi though for your lips?"

Grabbing some foundation and a few brushes between her fingers, Apollymia waved Saaya over so she could begin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:21 am

Saaya remained still as Apo circled him, waiting for her opinion as she looked him over. Hopefully this kimono was suited to him, the quicker they found a perfect kimono to disguise himself in for this mission the better!

His smile grew upon seeing her thumbs up, a small grin of his own appearing. It was good then!

He just needed fake breasts apparently to complete it...as well as the make up!

He gave a nod to her request, following her over to the make up stand though... He wasn't sure though...

"Aaa, well I'm meant to be the silent and demure type so..." What would fit best for his lips though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:55 am

"So more elegant than anything else... Weeeh. I guess I can use the red though." Apollymia still had her sunglasses on, having always refused except under the direst of circumstances to pull them off for any period of time. She yanked him down onto the cushions, not allowing the man any time to to sit or get comfortable as the vizard began her work.

Grabbing a nice rose shade, Apo dipped her finger into the clamshell and then gently applied a little to sweetcheeks' lips. She frowned, not liking that color against his skin and then set it aside. There were more here and she grabbed a slightly darker and with a hint more red, wanting the right tone of that first before the rest of the makeup could follow. Her second choice was perfect and Apo began the process of adding light layers of colors and blush to the man's face.

"You're lucky. You face doesn't need much artifice for this shit, just shading... Proper shading to hide your more masculine features." Working on that, it took her only a few moments oddly enough to get the first layer... Sweetcheeks couldn't speak anyways or open his eyes so it wasn't like he could reply while she did her work. It took a bit but soon the man had eyeliner, nice shading to his features and pretty lips...

Apo grinned at her handiwork, leaning back and admiring her work while still undressed. "Hah, pretty as a peach~ Just need your boobs and a wig. I was right, you make the prettiest~"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 am

"Hehe..." A small laugh escaped Saaya, glad that Apo could at least use the red since she seemed to want to.

A small sound of surprise escaped him as he was yanked down, but he remained still and let himself be moved as pleased so the make up could be applied to him correctly.

It seemed though the first color didn't work as it was wiped from him...

Hn...

Now for shading, according to Apo now that she'd found a good shade for his lips. So they were almost done then! Shading, shading~

He couldn't exactly speak with her when she was doing this, but that was fine, he could do so at any time later!

"We're almost done then~! That's good!" He replied once she was done, giving another smile as she claimed all he needed now was a wig and fake breasts.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:00 am

"...Eeeeh I can't kiss you now! The lipstick will smear." Apo whined softly, kissing was her life and major form of affection! But now sweetcheeks had his lips covered... How awful and miserable! She leaned back, wondering when her friends would return with the other needed items and turned to the table for her own make up.

Sighing softly, she grabbed a deep crimson, a few shades lighter than her hair and quickly applied it to her lips using a small mirror on this table. She quickly began her own work, though really all she needed was lipstick and a bit of shimmering powder really to cover up a minor little mark from a fight earlier. Someone had hit her with a nailed bat, wasn't much trouble really...

She was done within a minute, before someone knocked and entered. It was one of the younger woman, who was grinning from ear to ear as she carried in a decently long black wig and a weird set of cloths.

"Apo-chan~ Got your thiiings~" She called, setting them on a table with a wink while Apo waved and smiled and blew a kiss before the woman left the room.

Grinning up a storm, she waved at the items and pursed what looked like bloodstained lips. "Hehe, now you're transformation will be complete~ Sweetcheeks, you really are the best."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Aaa, that was true, that was true...

If she tried the make-up would mess up, fuuu~

With him like this Apo couldn't give out her friendly kisses towards him; aaaah, she loved giving those. Well, at least they were a step closer to going about their mission. They would definitely get through with this mission successfully!

"Fuuu~" Saaya could only make one of his small noises as Apo went about getting herself further ready. She had her own make-up to put on! They were also waiting for the other things her friends were meant to bring.

Aa, this mission certainly required a lot of preparation...

When they returned, his attention went to them as Apo was left what was needed for her. Eeeh~ With that his transformation would be complete~

"Ahaa~ That's great!" They could finish up with him then!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Apollymia was regretting her whole plan to finally get sweetcheeks to crossdress... Or well her super secret sneaking mission. Yes, totally this plan. In no way did it have to do with her coming up with a reason for making him dress up as a lady.

Nope. None.

Apo nodding thoughtfully to herself, sweetcheeks having made some sort of sound that she took for utter disappointment in the lack of kisses. It was clear that was what was wrong entirely. So now she had to finish him before he caught on! Running to the table she took the rather interesting contraption and rushed back to sweetcheeks side. These would simulate breasts under the kimono and hold up to all but the most intense scrutiny! Even... though they were smaller than she wanted. Staring for a few moments, she sighed and pulled opened the kimono a bit to get this placed correctly on sweetcheeks.

Patting them when they were in place, she blinked and squished them a few times with a smile. Then the wig was grabbed and settled on his head. His hair was a bit too poofy though, Apo had to work some magic on that... She was taking no whining or replies at the moment, focused on her work despite the weird sunglasses.

Once the hair was settle properly, and his outfit given one last inspection, Apo grinned and gave him two thumbs up. "You look beautiful~"

She wanted to kiss him in happiness but instead sighed and went to her kimono, laying there waiting for her to put it on. Slipping her arms into it, she pulled it shut and with way less work or attention to it than sweetcheek's, she tied it shut with an easy to undo knot and sash.

No real Obi for her~ Instead the kimono bared her shoulders and legs, opening up far higher than it should. And her chest was also pretty much bared to the world, as she grabbed a few pins and pulled her hair up in a loose bun. A few wavy hairs fell from it and framed her face and fell onto her neck and chest lightly but that fit her... Grabbing sweetcheek's sword, she settled it against her waist and grinned as she cocked her hip. "All done, we can head out now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Saaya sat there as Apo ran off to get what had been brought to her; they needed to make him fake breasts... He was quite curious as to how the process of something like that would go about...

Apo had mentioned some food products, but those apparently had not been suitable... Such as pudding? That would be awkward though if they'd used that and some happen to spill out...

It'd make the clothes that belonged to these women quite messy as well.

The wig as well, aaa... Wehh; feeling his hair get brushed down from its usual state was disappointing, but it needed to be done to get the wig on properly.

And....done?

Saaya looked down at himself with Apo's compliment; yes, hopefully this would be enough to fool the ones they were trying to trick~ He had faith it would be!

"Ahaa~ Thank you, Apo~!" He smiled happily.

Now it was Apo's turn to finish getting dressed; though, her preparation didn't take as long, she hadn't even grabbed an obi to wear for herself.

When she announced they were done, he gave a nod; they could head out now! From here on out though he'd need to be the quiet, shy woman he was meant to be acting as~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:58 am

"Welcome welcome. I don't lie." Apollymia was pleased with how pleased sweetcheeks seemed to be, he was gorgeous right now~ There was no lie in her words. However there was one bug with her disguised and it was the sunglasses. How was this going to work with her having to have these obvious things on her face?

Oh well, there was nothing to be done. Instead she moved up to sweetcheeks and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a brief affectionate head nudge instead of a kiss. Weh.

How annoying.

Her arms let go after a second and then she took his hand, pulling him along behind her out of the room with no real regard for their items or cleaning up. She spoke with obvious glee as she tugged sweetcheeks along behind her, having grabbed his shamisen along the way as well. "This'll be so fun! Haha, so much fun really. You're a good actor, sweetcheeks, tonight's your big debut~"

"We're heading out. Be back later." Apo called to the people walking around who waved as they went about their business. It seemed they didn't seem too interested in her plots for the moment, a pity, though some did give sweetcheeks appraising looks. He dressed up nicely~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Well, Apo was unable to give her kisses, but she could do this! She must be somewhat saddened though, she did love to give those kisses out. It was sadly the price of the mission though...

Saaya followed behind her as she led him along; right, he was an actor tonight~ He would have his shamisen ready to play when the time came, and he would play the role of a cute woman~!

Thinking that, so as not to raise eyes once they were out of the brothel and in the district, he brought the side of his free hand up, mostly covered by the kimono's sleeve, up to cover his mouth.

He'd been sure to wave goodbye though first to the ladies as they left!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Holding out his instrument for sweetcheeks to take, Apo yawned with her other hand and settled it around her waist afterward. A glance over at her friend though got a small pouting whine.

"Aaaah! Stop looking so cute." Apollymia whined softly as sweetcheeks brought up his hand, red lips in a firm pout as she looked to the man and back to the road. It wasn't too far and she was definitely drawing looks, though sweetcheeks wasn't being ignored.

Shifting her arms, she lifted her breasts a bit and drew more looks before laughing at the obvious wanting and continuing on. Apo didnt' seem to notice that some of the looks were for the odd metal greaves that shone on her legs when she walked. "You know, I could get used to this. Different kinds of looks, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 3:28 am

With another smile gracing his lips from behind his sleeve Saaya accepted his instrument, situating it on his back where it was usually carried for easy travel. Once it was time to use it, he could simply pull it from its spot.

Eeeh~?

Apo's whine got some silent chuckles out of him, as he was already trying to get mostly in character; "I'm simply acting my part~" He stated; there was no need to worry about being completely silent yet though~

Hnn...?

She could get used to different types of looks?

"Ohh?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:15 pm

"Yea, fear is common and all. And curious looks, 'cause of my clothes. Worry, wonder, awe... All common. Good old fashioned lust is pretty damn easy to read though, or disgust or envy. Much much simpler~" Apo chortled, swaying her hips a bit more and drawing some looks from people nearby as she teased with her actions. Not like she wanted the full attention of these people, but really pure emotions like that were way easier to deal with than others.

Least sweetcheeks was enjoying himself and he had his instrument too. She'd been a bit worried she might break it accidentally, that was a major problem with her and he really adored his shamisen.

"And your part is damned cute. Uuugh, I sabatoge myself, because I just want to nuzzle you to oblivion right now." Painful, this was painful. How was she to show affection without ruining it all!? Apollymia sighed and scuffed her feet, the area quickly becoming more slumlike as they headed for the small up and coming yakuza styled group.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:23 am

Aaa~ So many different types of looks to look for~ Well, right now they were definitely getting attention, though whatever type didn't really matter to him right now.

Apo seemed happy with them, and they had a mission to focus on~

"Well after the mission is over with I'm all free for nuzzling~!" Once the mission was over there would no longer be a need to keep his disguise all proper and on, so Apo would be free to give the nuzzles she wanted to give so badly.

The streets gradually began to change as they kept walking, looking at least livable to more slum-like as they continued on. Yes, this certainly seemed like the place for groups up to no good~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:34 pm

"You are offering yourself up to me?! Sweetcheeks... You're gonna make me cry." From the inside of the kimono, Apo pulled out a handkerchief and lightly dabbed her eye and sniffed as if she were truly brought to tears. "We're almost there, best clam up for now."

She could read him if need be, though hopefully he'd make his feelings obvious. Luckily she gave her warning just as they came upon a group that was milling about around a shabby looking wall. A few of them took notice of the pair of ladies, and moved closer with rather obvious intentions.

"Oooh lookie~ Precious treats just for us?"

"Man, she's got a sword and looks dangerous..."

"Nah, bet its just for show~ So you come to the great Okina Clan's area and offered yourselves up? How nice." Obviously lower thugs, the one approached the pair and reached towards sweetcheeks as if to tug him closer.

With lightning speed, Apollymia grabbed the man's wrist, long before he could even come close to touching sweetcheeks and gave a bloodthirsty grin. "Aaaay, no touching. This here is the great Lady Shimazu, best shamisen player in district 12. We're just passing through, don't want no trouble boys..."

As the man's bones creaked and he stared in a bit of horror, another man chimed in and nodded. "Wait, I know this woman... She's the thug for hire with the weird eye covers. Expensive... If this one can afford her, then we should take em to the boss. He likes pretty lady musicians..."

And eye candy it seemed, Apo's disguise doing the trick of dulling them to remembering the rest of the rumors surrounding her it seemed. It helped greatly that sweetcheeks looked quite like the demure lady they dressed him up as... Apo turned back at the thugs words though and raised a brow above the sunglasses. "Lady Shimazu? Do you want to entertain them or should we keep going? Or should I entertain you with their bodies?"

He'd be able to nod or give acceptance as he pleased, Apollymia trusting in his acting abilities with a playful grin. Wasn't like she was entirely nodding... If sweetcheeks decided he wanted them beat up she'd do it with no hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Right, right~

With Apo's words, Saaya silenced himself; now was the time to let his body language and eyes do all the talking, rather than his voice~

He was quiet as they neared the group of men that took notice of them, and even as one reached for him he didn't flinch, knowing Apo wouldn't let any of them lay a hand on him with ill intent.

Though, he did cutely tilt his head, blinking before looking to Apo.

Aaa~ So they knew of Apo? Well, their recognition of her just added more realism to their current act~ Yes, if one wanted to hire her to guard them it would take quite a bit a coin~

Take them to see their boss?

A soft smile was given at that, and to Apo a small nod was given; they could go and see, they had all the time in the world after all~

Besides, it would be easiest to deal with the boss first.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Apo wanted to murder everything. That cute head tilt! Damn it, sweetcheeks was doing his role too damn well it made her want to snuggle him to death. Why did she have to resist her cuddle impulses this much!?

She wasn't good at this stuff, wasn't good at all... Resisting urges were foreign to her...

No, she could sense the cute thoughts... Daaamn it... Apo's grumpiness only added to their playacting, making her more fierce and less prone to taking any kind of shit. It seemed these men had some form of self preservation instincts because more than a few could feel the fiery burning of her passion buried inside and barely contained.

With that nod, Apo's grip loosened on the man's wrist and he pulled back with a wince. The woman smirked and waved them on, moving a step ahead of sweetcheeks. "She says that's fine~ You boys are lucky, I would have entertained her the other way if she'd wanted. Take us to your boss."

Lucky lucky! Right into the nest of hornets, this disguise had been the best idea ever! It was a good thing she'd thought of it~ Smug, she was still aware of their surroundings and wary of any attacks on sweetcheeks as they were lead down the street. Turning down another one, this led into even shadier areas though filled much more than the other they'd been on... People were dicing or playing minor games, though it seemed rather dark and dreary with few of the lamps lit even as it got dark. Not many people playing the games seemed to want to, fear was the overriding feeling that permeated the area.

Apo knew sweetcheeks could keep an eye out for himself, but was still very wary as they were led into the main walled structure it seemed. The gate was broken, not having been fixed but the building inside was bright at least... All the better for their infiltration~ She shot a glance back at sweetcheeks, checking on him before the goons led them into a rather rowdy room, filled with quite a few people...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:11 am

Remaining quiet as he was meant to, he allowed Apo to do all the talking necessary as she requested the men to take them to their boss. Aha~ That sure was easy~!

It was funny how these men were such suckers when it came to a pretty face, fufu~

Saaya continued to walk along, following closely behind Apo, his eyes glancing around curiously on occasion at the surrounding area. People seemed to be playing games, though it was quite dark...there were so few lamps lighting the place...but he supposed such was to be expected.

As they neared the main structure, his eyes went to it; hn...the gate was broken, they certainly had confidence in their bodyguards...

Well, at least the inside seemed to be well lit, that would make things much easier~

Catching Apo's glance, he shot one of his bright smiles just before his attention was grabbed by the growing noise level as they entered a more rowdier room.

Oho~ So many people...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Apollymia was glad sweetcheeks was playing along, though she felt guilty now for forcing him into this. Well, minorly guilty and only briefly. Mostly she was a bit pouty she couldn't just snuggle him... And also a bit hesitant once she revealed he really probably hadn't needed to do this. It just was way more fun this way...

Her moods were flip flopping back and forth, since on one hand it was taking right to the big boss... On the other, she could have potentially snuck in and then gotten the cat before fleeing.

Sweetcheeks didn't even know it was a cat...

The rowdy room was quieting a bit as the guards led them through, but not too much. Mostly the people looked up and then went about their business as the newest victims were herded to the leader. Across the room of gamblers and betters and even a few drug deals they were escorted, to a set of doors that one man went on ahead while the rest waited. After a moment it opened again and they were beckoned through, into a much quieter and nicer atmosphere. Here it seemed the more important people were, only a few, though there was still that tenseness present from the streets.

Not many were happy to be here...

In the center of the room though was the boss, a smiling man who looked about middle years. Fit, with half his kimono hanging on his waist, his black hair and harsh smile were rather obvious... The doors behind them were closed and the boss began speaking...But Apo wasn't paying him mind, she was looking at the cat sitting on his lap and getting petted.

She took a quick glance around the room in shock, wondering if it was really that easy... Maybe three guards came into this room... Three, and the Boss.

Apo blinked and looked at sweetcheeks, trying to silently communicate her utter disbelief as she waved her hands without care towards the cat and back. This was what they were here for! Right theeeereeee! Just sitting there and out in the open and no need to search and just... A defensible room!

This was perfect! Their chaaaance was nooow! She did this heedless of anyone else looking, causing a bit of confusion. The boss trailed off in his exposition of their beauty and grace adorning his home, confused as well at this weird person's actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next