(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who Needs Wings? [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Who Needs Wings? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:50 am

Even from two streets away if one looked to the sky, over the tops of the two story buildings of this shopping district, there were flying screaming humans being thrown about. Most were missing large portions of their clothing. The rest had none due to the force of the punches and kicks that sent them flying.

A loud rambunctious laugh was sounding from a now emptier street. There had been over thirty men originally but they had been been experiencing the Rukon's (this district at least) first woman assisted human attempts at flying.

One man was experiencing a glorious flight head first, smashing against a wall and falling unconscious three buildings down.

His friend landed in an alley, on top of a pile of refuse and annoying three stray dogs that raced off with yelps.

A third landed on the balcony of some inn, crashing against the railing and passing out from pain.

The rest... well went much further and there were piles of clothes just laying around.

The darkly crimson haired woman didn't seem bothered though, her large furry white coat mysteriously free of dirt or blood. She was yawning in fact, her eyes covered by a pair of dark red sunglasses that baffled residents. In fact so did her odd bodysuit-like armor clothing that really didn't leave to much to imagination.

Apollymia ruffled her lightly curling hair in back and yawned again before looking at the terrified shopkeeper. "Oi, whats with the looks? You wanted me to take care of that gang of shits, ey? Callin em out was the best plan to get rid of them immediately."

She gave them a wolfish grin that had them shaking... before she siiiiighed. "Weeeeeh. None of em fought good, weaklings."

Her fists were cracked as she moved closer to the owner of this clothing shop, her walk rather sultry despite the way she fought and talked. Her hips swayed with her movements, the odd heeled shoes not even bothering her one bit as she moved closer.

The bag of coins was tossed to her as she saluted, catching it out of the air with ease without even counting as she turned without a second glance down the street. "Thank you~ Oooh with this I can splurge and get a lil better drink too."

Next stop the bar! Apollymia stepped on the clothes of the fallen with the biggest grin as she headed down the street.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:24 pm

This district was different, so different; it was amazing almost...or would amazingly different be a more fitting description? This was more of a shopping based district, and it also had black markets hidden away that sold stuff from the modern human world as well...

Aaa~ So many new things.

His brain was almost overworked from all of the new sights...

Food was his only saving grace now, to calm himself from the over-stimulation of nice things this shopping district had to offer. All those clothes, the weapons, the black market items...

Saaya was perfectly content with his luggage... His shamisen on his back, and his katana at his hip...as well as the clothes on his back, they were still newish and quite nice...

There wasn't enough money for him to go about and get distracted by window shopping! He had enough for food, drinks, and an inn for the night...

Now, he was at a bar enjoying a nice meal after a long day's walk.

Okonomiyaki and a few sticks of odango~ Perhaps most would think he was overeating...but with as much as he walked, plus the amount of energy he expended when performing...and his training he often did with his blade this meal was important!

He'd made a killing~ The reiatsu ball trick had actually gotten more attention than it typically did and he'd been rewarded for it~!

Uwaa~ He could enjoy a nice, big meal just like he liked~!

Drinks too! At his table sat a couple of sweet looking drinks, one of them already half empty.

There had been some commotion nearby...apparently, but apparently it was just the punishment of a thug group... If they were already being punished then it wasn't anything concerning him~

So here he sat, in a bar just emanating an atmosphere of sunshine and complete contentedness.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 am

Apollymia stepped into the bar, pushing aside the curtain as she ducked inside and immediately sensed a happy aura. A familiar happy little aura. Was there someone she knew here? The sunlight from outside versus the dim inside had her lowering her shades and looking around carefully.

Where...oh where... Aha! Sweetcheeks had come to this district~ Shades back up, she moved quickly to the man with a smile.

Already people were turning to look at her but she walked over with a surety most people would kill for, bent down and wrapped two largely furred white arms around the mans body while cooing. She pulled him to her chest regardless of anything he tried, wanting nice happy snuggles from a friend after her fighting now. "Aaaaah sweetcheeeks~ It's been a whiiiile. Look at you, all happy and eating this time!"

Personal space...wasn't really...something she had as she nuzzled his head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:40 am

Hn?

Being so focused on food, Saaya had hardly taken notice of others coming inside the building; he was far too entranced in his food heaven, and continued to be so until he felt arms wrap around him and pull him.

"Uwaa~ It has been awhile!" Realizing who it was, a smile appeared on his face, replacing the confusion as Apo began nuzzling him which he didn't appear to mind in the slightest bit. "Mm! I managed to make a decent amount of money recently~ I thought I'd enjoy a good meal, ahaaa..."

Food was a thing he needed, lots of food and drinks~ He had all of that right now, and still enough for an inn; today had been a good, good day.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:04 am

Anyone who shot glares at the pair, whether because the pretty boy was getting all the pretty lady's attention or for the happy and friendly airs they gave off, had to be newcomers to the area. Apollymia's adoration of certain people was fairly well known here at the moment as she had been staying for a month or so at this point.

"I should let you get back to eating then. Can't have your tiny figure wasting away to more nothing can we?"" Apo let go of the cuddly friend with a chuckle, pulling away to take a seat at his table though. There was a buddy! no need to drink alone~

A nice young man came by, working obviously, and she smirked up at him before ordering more than a little bit of alcohol. Her full purse jingled as she tossed it on the table, adding in an order of whatever sweetcheeks was having on top of that. "Good meals are important after good punching. Though today's punches were weak. Fuuuuuuu~ Too many weaklings in this district, I'll clean them all out and move on in a bit hahah. How's it treating you?"

Her glasses weren't removed one bit even though she was inside, sitting there and wishing she could put her feet up on the table. Sweetcheeks might not like his food ruined though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:14 am

Apo's response was a happy noise as she moved to sit down, food was important, but so were friends; it was nice to see a good friend after so long!

"Aaa~ I had heard there was something going on further out in the district, I had no idea it was you though; aha~ perhaps I should have checked it out..."

He had heard the troublemakers were being taken care of though, and he had decided to leave it at that. He had been really hungryyyy...

"People live distracted by the shopping, have no time for proper training, I guess." He commented; too many weaklings in this district, huh?

Him though? Well...

"Ah well, I've just been traveling as per usual; lately it's been harder to earn enough money, but with today's earnings I made enough for food and board... Aha, people without much knowledge on spiritual affairs love the reiatsu trick~!"

He was happy, definitely very happy; that sunshine-y atmosphere was still emanating strongly from him. He had his favorite foods, lots of it and drinks, aaaa~ This was a perfect day...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:48 am

"Easy pickings in this district, too many easy pickings so they get laaazy~ I bet even you could handle their toughest. I've been working my way down from there it feels like. Looots of good pay though, everyone in this place is loaded it seems. Fufufufufu." Apo chuckled as the first of her orders of booze were placed on the table with a cup that she ignored. She lifted the bottle to her lips and took a large gulp, shivering as she swallowed the burning liquid and then setting it back down. A pleased sigh sounded. "Nah no worries. No reason for you to check that out, though if you do see people flying its prob me and should come say hello."

Sweetcheeks wanted to come running to see her? How flattering. Apo laughed more, spinning the bottle on the edge of its bottom.

"Awww, that's cute you still do that~ You should learn some other tricks, like the lighting things on fire or something, hahaha. Been anywhere fun? Other than here obviously, if you made enough for food and a place to sleep." He must be doing well then, making that much in this pricier district. Sweetcheeks wasn't like her, a brawler through and through could always make a few quick yen beating up people. Worst comes to worst she could mug a rich bastard and take all his money.

Thinking about it, she brought a finger to her lips as she looked up. "You could stay in my room if ya needed."

She'd be here a bit and he could save money sharing with her, it might keep his little happy air going longer. Wasn't like Sweetcheeks would try anything either~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:02 am

"Eeeeh~? Even if I'm not one for fighting I'm still no pushover~" Saaya commented; she bet that even him could manage their toughest? Eeeh? He was slick on his feet, and had centuries of practice to boot; "Ne~? Where's the faith~?"

His tone wasn't that of someone who was offended, still holding a tone of lightness and contentedness within it as he reached for his drink.

Aaa~ So good~

"Sounds like a plan, next time I see someone making friends with the clouds I'll be sure to say hello to you." He chuckled, taking a sip of the drink he'd just reached for.

Other tricks... Perhaps, he could stand to learn a few more, but what? Maybe learn a bit of that kidou shinigami used? Though without proper training that would be rather difficult...

"Aa~ Well, I haven't really encountered much excitement; the districts I go to have the typical thugs to deal with, but other than that I just managed jobs, stayed a bit, and left after awhile... In the past few months though I'll have you know I've only had to sleep in a tree for the night twice~!"

He had made enough money most of the time...so he there hadn't been many worries on his end~

"If you feel you could stand my company I'd be happy to stay~" Obviously, that was a joke; they were friends so Saaya felt fine accepting her offer. It would be a good way for him to save up his money for his travels and food as well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 am

"You know what I mean sweetcheeks! No sass with me!" Apollymia's words may have been berating it seemed but her tone was that of playing as she reached over and pinched the aformentioned sweet cheek lightly and tugged. She was smirking though, as she finally let go after a few satisfying moments. "I have faith in your asskickings. I just don't have faith in your ability to toss people sky high and strike fear into their hearts that lasts looong after you are gone."

The hand that had been pinching reached out for her bottle again and she took another swig, it was the good stuff~ Next time he saw people making friends with the clouds? She waved the bottle at him. "Eh eh? Cloud friends? I waaaant sooome! Maybe I should get someone to toss me for a change. Think you could lift me up?"

"I'll kick you off the balcony at the first sign of annoyance. Cross my lil black heart." Amusement seeped into her words as she flopped back onto the floor with her bottle, getting in people's way but not caring. No one bothered her one bit. "Only twice? Sheesh, you are getting much better~ A new record. Eeeh no excitement is fine. Not everyone lives awesome lives like I do."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:18 pm

"Uwaaaaa..." A simple noise was all that Saaya could get out as his cheek was promptly pinched, and tugged at. No sassing, eeeeh...

Well, he certainly couldn't toss them into the sky like she could, that was a power that was allllll Apo's with her impossible strength.

After she had released him, his hand went to his cheek to touch lightly before happily returning to his food. There was still plenty, though he was perhaps on his third set of odango by now.

It was lucky he had a body that was kind to him, with all of his traveling and training he never had to worry about overeating~

Apo? Making friends with the clouds? Ahaaa...

"Ehh, could I? Hn..." Apo had tremendous power, and while she looked light that wasn't exactly the case...

Kick him off the balcony?

"I wouldn't expect anything less~" He smiled, taking a sip of his drink after saying so. Aaa, so good~

It was certainly a new record, only having to use a tree as shelter twice~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 3:26 pm

"No adorable sounds either. It makes me want to pinch more~" A deep belly laugh sounded from Apo as she craddled her bottle to her, watching sweetcheeks eat his food with glee. Aaaah, she felt better, such a refreshing young man with no hidden darkness inside it seemed. Just as bright and happy inside and out!

So cute too, she wished to snuggle and pat his head until he whined! Taking a large swig of the drink, Apollymia felt a but wistful, thinking of more patpats and whining sounds while waiting for her own food. The young man came out with a tray filled with odango though and she popped back up from her spot in the way of everyone with a grin.

"Nope! You have strength for sword usage, I'll give you that. But I am definitely not a light weight sweetcheeks. I wasn't insulting ya earlier, Whining-dono." Her head turned to face sweetcheeks and she chuckled more before sticking the whole stick of the delicious snacks in her mouth. The stick came out empty, set down as she grabbed another set. Least his appetite was still strong.

Snorting at the man's cheery tone for getting kicked off the balcony, she leaned forward and waved her bottle vaguely threateningly at him. "Ah good! Any less? So I could do worse to you and you were expecting that? That's even better."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:51 am

It made her want to pinch moreee? He could only imagine how sore his cheeks would become, he made these sounds without thinking half the time!

By tomorrow he'd be cherry-cheeked...

A small nod was given as Apo mentioned his swordsmanship skills, further speaking on how, while she looked small, she certainly was no lightweight.

Eeeh~? Whining-dono, really?

Saaya took a bite from his food, a muffled whine in his throat as Apo went about eating a stick of odango after referring to him as such. Obviously though, it was just another one of his fake, play whines.

A laugh did come up once he'd swallowed his food at her next words. What had he gotten himself into? Worse, eh? Perhaps he should be a bit worried, ne?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:04 pm

More whines! Aaah he was like a little floofy thing! Resisting the urge to pinch sweetcheeks' adorable cheeks was hard but she did it. Apo was an admirable, powerful being who could resist temptation.

Yes.

She instead guzzled more booze and food to fight those urges, devouring her odango before the rest of her food was brought out. Eyes sparkling, she waved a stick at sweetcheeks first before she dug in. "You don't look a bit worried. Sheesh, don't you have any survival instincts?"

"Must not if you can handle being around me~" She teased more before digging into the okonomiyaki and pondering for a moment why this man could stand being around her now that she thought about it. Huh, a mystery of life. Whatever~ Food was goooood~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 1:02 am

"Fuuu...Of course I do~" Saaya answered before taking another bite from his okonomiyaki, "To an extent at least~"

Having said that, he gave another smile, joking obviously with this lighthearted atmosphere currently enveloping the surrounding area.

Aa, friendly conversation, the food, the drinks~ It was like heaven~ He hadn't eaten this well in quite awhile, having only done quick stop meals the past week or so. It felt great to sit down and eat for a change.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:23 am

He did not, the liar! She rolled her eyes and quickly devoured the food put in front of her before his words sunk in. Was that in reference to the survival instincts or not? Wait...that was in... reference to...

"Only to an exteeeeent?!" Apo whined diving for sweetcheeks again but wrapping her arms around his neck and moving her cheek to his to nuzzle him rather forcefully and powerfully. "That's so cruel! You are breaking my heart!"

He wasn't allowed to eat until he apologized for this awful teasing! She'd just eat his food instead if he didn't, though the nuzzling was paused as she lifted the almost empty bottle to her mouth and downed the rest. Then she immediately went back to her rather obnoxious affections.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:28 am

"Eeeh~? I said something upsetting?" Saaya questioned, a bit of a pout on his face as he was rendered unable to eat due to powerful nuzzles, though it was not a strong pout because, well, nuzzles.

Nuzzles were nice, but food was also nice, thus the half pout.

Her nuzzling paused after a bit, but before Saaya had a chance to fully determine whether there was enough time to swipe a bite, or take a swig of his drink the nuzzles had returned!

Uuu...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:29 pm

"Can only handle my company to an extent? Even I'd get grumpy by words like that." Apo grumbled as her nuzzles slowed enough to allow the man some room to eat. It took only a few more moments before she was distracted by her own stomach and moved back to her food.

Sweetcheeks was let go as she moved to scarfing down her own food, trying to fill her stomach after the minor work out earlier. Delicious~

Also good to go with the booze that needed as she waved an empty bottle around for more with her free hand. The other one was stuffing her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:48 pm

"That's not what I meant!" Saaya quickly replied; "I was joking, joking~ When I said I had survival instinct I didn't mean I didn't want to hang around you, Apo~! I like hanging around you because I consider us friends, not because of my lack or possession of survival instinct, fuuu~"

A cheek poofed out after having said that, though didn't stay inflated for long before he attempted to reach for his own nearly empty drink, with the cuddling going on right now though....that was nearly impossible!

That was...until Apo moved to begin eating her own food, then he was permitted to have his drink!

Aaa~ So good~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 6:36 am

Apollymia turned to look at sweetcheeks, a dango stick hanging from her mouth as he spoke those adoring words as her eyes teared up. "You really mean it? We are friends regardless of my ability to crush you like a little twig when I hug you too much or when I pinch your cheeks and call you sweet cheeks or when I steal all your food or get you trapped in a tree because someone thinks I stole liquor but it was really someone else?"

Her tears were not falling or even entirely real, just a manifestation of her intense happiness. She just reached up, pulled her bamboo stick from her mouth and used it to poke sweetcheek' cheek while he ate. It was softly done of course, but it was a sign of affection. She resisted her urge to tackle hug him again and kiss, because he still had drinks and she did too. She had more drinks coming in fact and was entirely distracted by the large jug brought her way, carried by two people.

"AHA! Now that's more like it. Look at that~" Apo was in love and it shone in her voice as she grinned, lifting the jug with one hand to everyone's amazing and beginning to take a long gulp. She set it back down and looked over at sweet cheeks. "Want some?"

The ultimate sign of her affections, the honored liquor sharing~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 pm

"Mnm!" Saaya gave a single, big nod to Apo's questions, unable to talk due to food now in his mouth. He was smiling though, not giving any room for doubt in his friendship claim.

Hphn-!

His eyes attempted to shift over to the bamboo stick that was currently being poked into his cheek before she became distracted by the drink that was now being brought to her.

Ho hoo~ That was certainly a big jug, two people had to carry it. Just as he expected though, Apo was able to lift it with a single hand's strength, and if his mouth weren't full he'd give a chuckle towards everyone's amazement.

At her offer, he gave a nod, swallowing his bite before speaking; "Mn! Looks good!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:28 am

No doubts about friendship allowed~ Apollymia was practically giddy from that, not at all the booze though it was starting to seep in. However she did have sooome important things to tell him before they continued eating. Waving her hand around, she took another large drink and felt the harsh burn of enjoyment before speaking up. "I want more fun in a bit, so I'll just let the manager know that you are staying in my room and to get the extra key. You can use the room or come with me, though I can't promise you won't have to use your sword."

Still she hadn't yet shared the deliciousness with him... It would be a shame to not let him taste.

"Haha, then here! Try it." Apo took a large drink, swallowing some but keeping the rest in her mouth before turning to sweetcheeks and pressing her mouth against his. She hadn't gotten any cups, there was no reason to try dealing with spilling the drink and it wasn't like sweetcheeks would take this the wrong way even if a few people around them spluttered and stared.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Saaya tilted his head slightly, curious by Apollymia's words, his interest piqued. More fun? Unfortunately he didn't have the ability to question her due to food in his mouth.

Once he swallowed though, he was smiling again. "Ohhh~? I'd be up for some fun, waiting back at the room seems so dull in comparison. Fuuu~"

Before he could say anymore, Apo had swallowed some of the alcohol she'd promised to share before leaning forward and pressing her mouth to his. Oh? Sharing this way then? Okay!

The alcohol really was tasty! Just as she'd said.

When she pulled back, and he swallowed the drink he gave a happy laugh; "Aaa~ It really was good!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:07 pm

"I need to infiltrate a house near the fringes~ Someone stole someone precious to a poor old shopkeeper nearby. Her Angel." Apo grinned as Saaya agreed to come along for shenanigans, pulling back after the drink was swallowed. "Since you are here I guess I can just do it tonight instead of later. You can pass for a better girl than I can, so I think I have an idea to get us inside!"

Somehow...somehow this man could pass for a girl better than the obviously female beside him and she nodded after eying him up. Definitely could pass for a pretty lady, a pretty and upbeat lady. "Glad you liked it! Maybe I'll get you a smaller bottle so you can enjoy in payment for your help~"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:13 pm

A house, and a kidnapping case...? Hn... Well that wasn't something they could very well leave untouched. This could be dealt with tonight. They coul-

Eh?

Saaya blinked at Apo's words, "E...Eh?" He tilted his head, his smile having stuck in confusion on his features. "Pass for a girl?"

His voice though... It was lighter and not the deepest, but... His voice was still... Besides where would they get women's kimonos or attire!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 pm

"Just keep your pretty mouth shut and no one will know. I am sure I can find some make up... and a pretty kimono for you. As long as you don't let them grope you or speak up you'll make a lovely lady." Apollymia grinned and lowered her sunglasses, winking at him from her monstrous eyes. "I'm too coarse and indelicate. Pffft, they'd never think I was a Lady at all. You can be all dainty like and flowery lil sweetcheeks~"

"It's one of those rising rich mafia types, so if we can sneak into his gathering... I can be your hired bodyguard so I'll be right on hand!" She was coming up with so many ideas now that she had a partner and she lifted that big jug to take more gulps of the booze. Good and drunk she'd need to be to be able to paint him up. And a wig. A pretty wig... There were favors owed her... And in all honesty she was going overboard with the fun ideas.

It didn't require this much work or effort, but thats what made this all fun as fuck.

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs Wings? [Open]   Who Needs Wings? [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Needs Wings? [Open]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next