(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:34 pm

She would...keep doing those things, keep smiling, and keep seeing the good in him...keep doing them...keep reassuring him that Hibiki was still in there...still in there somewhere...

He couldn't be healed in a few months...it...it was logical, she wasn't wrong, but...

Things he wanted to say...he hated the fact that he couldn't just up and say them. They were his emotions, damn it! So why... Why... He hated it... He knew there were legitimate reasons he couldn't say things, couldn't react in ways he was supposed to...

He was damaged, he knew...but...

"...Not...weak..." Aito muttered, "You're puttin' up with me... That's the opposite of weak..."

Putting up with him, him and his damn attitude, and disposition...

Did she look scared? No...but...

She...didn't believe he'd ever hurt her... He wouldn't, he was trying to prove he wouldn't... He wasn't...wasn't...542 anymore...

He was...was...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:45 pm

"I'm not putting up with you!" Miyako's temper flared again and she sat up, arms crossing as she glared down at Hibiki again. She ignored the part about not weak... it wasn't relevant... Instead she focused on the mutter...

Thoughts were going through his head, that much was certain but there was nothing she could do about it...

"How can I just put up with you if I love you!? How? How is that possible?! It's not!" Miyako felt she was yelling more than she ever had in her entire life at this moment and she wasn't sure she didn't feel a bit better for it. For letting these emotions like frustration and upset and anger show. Letting them wash over and out instead of trying to hide them...

"If its putting up with you its something I enjoy and want to do. And that means its not bad! Hibiki Ikehara, you take back all those bad thoughts or else I swear I will draw on your chest in sharpie! I will draw all sorts of things." Her threat was one of ultimate evil as she summoned her brushes. She would make the sharpies and then draw all over him if he didn't take it back... She was not putting up with him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:56 pm

Unknowingly, Aito's eyes widened, blinking as Miyako began yelling again now that he'd apparently set her temper off again.

"..." He blinked, and blinked again before...turning his eyes to the side. "W...Was...a...figure of speech."

Kinda. Maybe...more on the that was complete bullshit end of the scale rather than kinda.

In a sense, it was still...hard to believe she could...feel that for him. Considering his attitude was less than desirable in his opinion. Half the time he didn't get why people stuck around him...

S-Still...

S-Sharpie!?

He...He was supposed to take back all of his negative thoughts or she'd just...start drawing on him!? Wh...What kind of threat was this!?

Sh...She'd just summoned her brushes!? She was serious on this shit!?

"F-F...Fine! Fine...fine..." His tone had been a quick exclamation at first, but gradually weakened. "One...last thing..."

One last thing... Just one thing he needed to hear...

"...Who am I?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:06 am

Miyako should relish in the man's confusion but she just gave a soft breath as he looked away. "As you would say... Bullsh-shit."

She stuttered on the swear word but she had done it! "You meant that. Every bit of it and I won't accept it. I won't let you think of my actions in that way."

Her brushed faded away as he finally gave in though, a smug little expression on her features... She hadn't even gotten to make one of the pens, a pity. But he'd relented... Miyako's head tilted though as Hibiki said one last thing and made her wonder what it was before confusion reigned.

"..." Was this a trick question...? Who was he? Miyako looked confused for a moment but then answered with more than a bit of surety. "You are Hibiki. Hibiki Ikehara. Um, you're my sweetheart? Maybe... you are... Regalia's servant?"

Maybe he was...had been...concussive from the landing on his back!? Miyako leaned down to examine his eyes, her own eyes wide with worry.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:13 am

A...Alright so it'd been bullshit... He'd relented though! He'd relented, he'd taken it back...even if it was under threat, but he'd taken it back! He'd taken it back...

He was quiet as she answered him, though she'd looked confused for a moment considering his question; he waited, waited until she finally answered...

...He was...Hibiki then...

"Hibiki...huh." He was silent, some of her other responses not having quite registered just yet. "Guess he's not dead, after all..."

He was Hibiki Ikehara...

and...

Hah!?

"Gh-!? S-Serva-...No way!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:23 am

"...Mm-mm. I don't think he ever died at all. I think... I think Aito kept him safe, hid him really deep inside or...or on your back where you couldn't see him." Miyako quickly realized why Hibiki was asking for who he was and she smiled a bit sadly as she settled her hand on his chest. Leaning down, she kissed right where his heart was and then smiled again.

"I've always seen you though... I think others do too. Iyuki, and Selena...and anyone else you know. Except Muika, she hates you too much." She wasn't going to lie to Hibiki but she did smile a bit sheepishly at that admission.

"You spoil her so much, I should just make her all sorts of little regal kitty cat clothes. Maybe a poncy pillow and a crown..." Miyako summoned her brushes again, looking happier and a bit playful. Kitty clothes... "Come here lil cutie, I'm gonna give you all sorts of cute items! Hehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:31 am

"..." He was...Hibiki then...

His eyes followed Miyako as she leaned down, kissing his chest, or from what he could tell...where his heart would be.

He hadn't expected the action, not at all really...but...it wasn't unwelcomed.

Others that saw through him...Her, Selena, Iyuki...

"I probably deserve that hate from Okura..." He admitted. "Much more of an asshole back then..."

Miyako hadn't seen him do anything bad, but...well judging how the two of them acted around each other and what Miyako did know of him well...that hate wasn't unwarranted.

Back on the cat discussion...

He wasn't a damn cat servant! Regal cat outfits...?

"Don't give her ideas..." The cat was pompous enough...

Too late though, Miyako was already looking for her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 am

"I was there yesterday... you really were such a...meanie." All her ability to swear was gone, she was stuck using little kid's language after having used her weeks supply up on saying bullshit. Miyako did nod though, slowly. "I hope...one day you two can at least get along. Maybe lose the hate... I don't think you'll ever like each other though."

"I think its too late. You should just accept your new lot in life. This was her apartment after all, its too late to stop her from assuming you are her underling..." Her eyes as she spoke looked around the room before remembering that the kitten had been under the table... With...with... Miyako squeaked and hopped almost in a complete one eighty on his lap before bending down and lifting up the kotatsu blanket.

She then began to giggle...giggle so strongly that she could barely breathe. There under the edge of the blanket was a bloated and chunked up cat who had gorged herself on two of the remaining fish from the table, the bones picked clean of any meat. The kitten opened her eyes blearily, mewed once and then promptly fell back into her food coma. Her stomach was visible, all filled with delicious fish meat it seemed...

Miyako was now laughing rather hard, tears streaming down from her face as she bent over top of Hibiki's legs. That...that was...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:51 am

"Mn..." He wasn't sure if they would ever reach a point to lose the hate...but it wasn't like he could predict the future...so he made no arguments to Miyako's words.

It was just what she hoped...he wouldn't argue against that.

...He was no damn cat servant!

Stuck laying there until Miyako suddenly squeaked, Hibiki leaned up, settling himself on his arms as he watched her quickly hop before looking under the kotatsu blanket.

She was laughing?

He rose a brow, blinking again before he heard a meow from under the table.

What...? Considering Miyako's positioning over him, it was kinda hard to see for himself about what was going on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:58 am

Hibiki couldn't see it... Miyako was blocking the way... Hmming to herself, she let the blanket fall and then moved off of his lap in a crawl before lifting the edge of the blanket while still on her hands and knees. It revealed the overly stuffed kitten who was napping off her fish filled belly. She didn't even open her eyes this time or meow.

"Look at this little chunk muffin. Look at her. She stuffed herself." Miyako's voice was infinitely amused and she felt the laughter welling up again because it was both cute and silly...before she let the blanket fall and turn to look at Hibiki.

"I could make you things to wear instead?" Since she couldn't do it for the kitten...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 am

As Miyako moved off of him and crawled to the side before lifting the blanket again, Hibiki leaned down enough to see under and saw...

...So in the end she got her damn fish...

Those hadn't been meant for her, and now look...she'd stuffed herself into a coma.

"A...Ah..." His expression didn't show anger or anything, but it was a bit lighter than his typical composed one.

...Hah?

It was then his eyes returned to Miyako. ...Hah? Make...Make him what... He did not need regal attire costumes, he did not...

"If...by make things you mean normal clothes..." If that were the case it would be allowed, but... No... No he did not need costumes in place of his damn cat!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:11 am

Miyako's smile grew soft as she noticed Hibiki's expression lighten. She almost felt a bit of jealousy, the kitten got him to look like that with her antics...But she couldn't feel that for too long.

As long as he was happy, she was happy...

Well there were more things that could make her happy and a bit of a devilish gleam entered her eyes. "I am sure they are normal! Positively normal."

It and the smile were a lie! The smile was not a lie in that she was pleased with her thoughts, but the words...the words held deep deep dark things for the Tsun man.

Her eyes began to glow as she sat back on her legs, the brush getting raised up with her left hand as she began drawing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:18 am

Was that something he could believe? She'd just been talking about dressing the damn cat up, and now that the cat couldn't be bothered...

His hands were settled on the floor as if he were ready to start scooting away at a moment's notice. Normal... Positively normal...

He wasn't sure if he could trust those words.

Wha... Before he could even manage to think of getting away though, Miyako began drawing.

Oh no...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:27 am

With a soft plop of displaced air, Hibiki was now the proud owner of a rather intricate and expensive looking crown that settled itself on his head. It wasn't heavy, it was just a bright silver and studded with gemstones... Miyako blushed but was smiling as she did so, trying not to giggle as she began making more things.

"For you! Now let me make the cape..." It seemed since Regalia wasn't getting a crown and cape...Hibiki would be the cat's stand in. She might want to dress him up in more...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:32 am

A bit of a small "oomph" escaped him as Hibiki felt a sudden weight on his head. Wha...

He'd been right to trust his gut...

M...Miyako... He was no cat's stand-in, damn it! He was not a dress up person! He was no dress up person for costumes and...and...this stuff!

Just...She'd put a damn crown on his head! He wasn't-!

He backed up, scooting back a little on instinct. Just... What the hell was he supposed to do!? Sit here and take it!?

Cape!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:39 am

Miyako felt power, immense power as Hibiki, feared killer and fighter...Powerful Fullbringer and all around intimidating man...

Backed away as if she were terrifying. However due to that, instead of landing on his shoulders, the rather magnificent cape landed in a heap on the floor. It was jet black and made of a velvety material, heavy and dark with silver edged embroidery on it. It was rather cool...

"Aww 'Biki hold still! I can't move once I start." Miyako frowned and scooted herself closer to him and the cape, trying to capture the reluctant prince.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:42 am

Hold still!?

Why should he!? He was sitting here in his damn underwear while she dressed him up in crowns and capes. Rephrase that. He did not wear crowns and capes, or dress up like this!

"Gh..g..." Her words though had stopped him from fleeing any further, much to his mind's dismay as Miyako scooted near the dropped cape and himself.

This...This was his life. This was the life he'd taken on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:58 am

Hibiki had a cape and a crown...he just needed clothes to go with it! Miyako's eyes glowed and she smiled as she drew in the air, this time taking just a bit longer....

Just a bit... a bit longer... And then with a pop of displaced air, Hibiki was now dressed and Miyako was looking mighty pleased with herself... and then she promptly turned the deepest red of all time and covered her face.

No...what had she done...this was too...too... much...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:01 am

Hibiki was unaware of what was being done to them, only that he had no way of running from this, and that he was subject to being Miyako's dress up toy for who knew how long...

He had froze...

He had intended to get away, but damn it he couldn't. He couldn't will himself to do so.

The crown...the cape...

It was then that he felt fabric on him but only a few moments after. An entire outfit!? H...H-Hah!?

His eyes went straight to Miyako just as her face reddened. W...What did she have to be flustered about!? She was the one that did this!

He could do no more than sit there...

"M...Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:07 am

Miyako couldn't look at Hibiki, she couldn't. She just made small flustered sounds whenever she tried to peek out of her fingers and then...she fell over to her side.

What had she been doing with her life?

What had happened to cause her to end up in this place, at this time, with these powers and think of that outfit?

How come she had a rather sexy boyfriend normally... and now... had just given him an outfit with her magical powers that would make her quiver in a rather unladylike manner?

Miyako died, died a good death but a died nonetheless...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:14 am

He sat there, he sat there and blinked as Miyako continued to get more and more flustered. She was seriously becoming like this over...over this!? W...Why though..? It...

He scooted a bit closer, finally unfreezing...though rather than feeling he was doing the opposite.

Once he was close enough to her he stopped, his eyes moving to the side for a short moment to avert his gaze.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:19 am

Miyako heard him moving, the clothes making more than enough sounds now to keep her flustered and red... But as he drew closer she pushed herself up a bit and just flushed as she looked up at Hibiki. She stared, her mouth parted just a bit as if just surprised by how he looked like that...

She was, she just...now that she was looking she couldn't stop. "...Mmmm..."

It looked too nice on him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:24 am

Miyako was looking now, unable to look away it seemed, he'd been able to tell with another short glance. It...It was just...

Mmm?

She was...getting way too flustered over him in just...just an outfit, he was just sitting here...

His hand about reached out to pat her head, but stopped. Gloves...gloves too... Biting the edge of one of the gloves he pulled it off, letting it fall out of his mouth and into his lap as he reached over to Miyako, letting his hand move to her head.

He hadn't even thought about what he'd just done or how that'd looked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:30 am

Miyako's eyes went to the hand reaching out for her, her face staying quite red as Hibiki stared down at her with that outfit...and then he...

She couldn't stop the escape of a soft little whimper as he pulled the glove off with his mouth and dropped it.

No that was too much...

Her eyes continued to stare though, going right back up to him as his hand petted her head... It did tilt against him, wanting touches as she finally spoke. "I-I...may have...made a really big mistake... b-but...but since I'm going to die soon of...overload... I-I should tell you you look...impossibly handsome before...before I die...A-Also...glove...mouth..."

She broke and was rambling, she had shattered into a million tiny pieces...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 2:34 am

M-Mistake...

Even if it was in a not-so-bad sense...

Hibiki looked off to the side again as Miyako continued speaking, talking about how...she thought he looked and stuff like this.

Glove with the mouth? A...Ah, yeah...he'd done that...

"I could just take it all off." He said, though that might just kill her more. Then what? This was basically a "Pick Your Poison" scenario...

Well, she definitely wanted the head pets at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: