(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:28 pm

"...Yes?" Miyako wondered if the spluttered response meant yes... It felt like it did... He was flustered and she was flustered but... but really...

She wanted to know! They were...having sex now...if he wanted things she wanted to know it... "I-If you don't tell me... I'll just d-do it."

Miyako may be overcompensating for her previous worry... and trauma...and upsetness with this topic of conversation...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:32 pm

"D..." He'd tried, he'd made an attempt at a response. That was what mattered. Still... She was egging him on for one...as...gh... Did she have to ask such a thing!? "D...Do...what you...w...want..." He muttered, not moving from his spot as Miyako waited on his answer.

Th...There, he'd managed...

Good enough...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:37 pm

"Then... I want to..." Miyako realized that Hibiki wouldn't be reacting like this if it didn't...didn't effect him... So she was...going to for him... Not now but... but some other time.

Hibiki had her held so close and wasn't letting her pull away at all, so she settled in for the long haul. She murmured against his chest her thoughts finally, wondering if he was understanding why he was being so... so ridiculous now about things. "Why does this bother...bother you so much...? I thought you were... mr ts-stoic...nothing effects you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:43 pm

"M...Mn..." She...Miyako could do as she wanted. If she wanted to do that then...then whatever, she could. I...It wasn't like he was gonna stop her...

Why'd it bother him? Hell...He...He still questioned that.

It...It used to not, it hadn't...now...though... Now he actually got flustered, just what the hell had happened to his typical attitude towards things!?

"N...Not sure..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Well Hibiki...agreed...so it was his fault when she did that and he died. Miyako didn't doubt she'd follow him soon after, but it would be worth it to make him happy and... happy in his pants. Even thinking aroused was too much!

Glad for the shift in subjects though, she latched onto it and decided enough sex talk...

"Is...it because we are serious? But...its just...been getting worse..." Miyako pointed out... He wasn't sure and she wasn't either. Especially since everything was causing him fluster now, those reactions growing stronger and worse. "I-Its not like we can get much more serious... S-So why is it...getting so strong?"

What was wrong with him... or well right? Was he changing?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Because they were serious... H...He didn't know, maybe... It made sense when he...thought about it like that. Him becoming...like this because it was a more serious relationship...

"M...Maybe." It was getting worse, why he didn't know, but... "Dunno why...worse..."

He didn't know that much!

They'd figured out the main reasoning, but that part was still a completely mystery! He didn't know the answer at all...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:09 pm

"Why...is it so hard to figure out..." Miyako's voice was now a grumpy mutter, wondering what was wrong with Hibiki... if it was getting worse it might turn out to be really bad! What if he started getting too flustered over everything!? Muika and Iyuki would tease him and he'd be all grumpy... He'd get pissy and cocky and...

Why was this a bad thing...

Why was he reacting...

Muika...she'd...talked with Muika... Miyako froze solid, her hands clutching his shirt and not letting go as she...as she thought of one thing past seriousness... and liking...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:13 pm

"D...Dunno..."

Aito wasn't sure at all, he didn't get why it was so hard to figure out... Would he ever be able to just react normally!? Was he doomed to this damn...fluster for the rest of his life!? Gh... He had no way of knowing such a thing...

Why this...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Miyako might have known... but she couldn't say anything. She couldn't breathe for a few moments as her heart began racing and she felt blood rushing to her head.

Pounding...

A soft low whine escaped her and didn't stop as she just kept her burning face against his chest.

No it wasn't that, but that those rational thoughts didn't stop her from becoming too flustered to function. She knew... she was...more than liking him but...for her was it love? She wasn't sure... But HIBIKI? For him to... no... impossible...

The otter needed to calm herself...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Aito continued to ponder with slight, inner frustration at being unable to figure this out. If he knew he'd likely die, he was already an easily flustered dumbass when it came to emotions when they involved Miyako...

G..Gh...

He heard the whine, and looked down before blinking. W...What was up with her...?

"W...What...?" He questioned; of course he had to question it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Miyako's whine ceased immediately as Hibiki heard it, her body freezing solid again. No... nothing...nothing was wrong...nothing...what ever could be wrong...

Her calming was not helping, there was no calming the otter...she couldn't escape his arms either, she'd tried earlier but he was definitely not letting go...because he'd been so worried and scared...

Which WAS NOT HELPING HER CALM DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Miyako had stopped whining immediately after he'd asked her what was wrong, which caused him to blink once more. He waited...and waited, and continued to wait as Miyako didn't answer him. What was up? She wasn't answering him...

She'd froze...

"Mn...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Miyako pushed against Hibiki's chest, her head flying up to look in his eyes for a brief moment. They were wide with shock and fluster and she let out another whining sound as she tried to escape his arms.

She couldn't say anything! No speaking! None! No words would come out, she just had...she couldn't... if she stayed in his arms she'd ask and want to know. She'd want more than anything to know.

But she couldn't, because he'd say no or he didn't know and that'd be bad and wrong and not good and she wasn't putting him on the spot and she wasn't sure what she felt and no! No!

Nooooo...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:51 pm

Before Aito knew it Miyako had begun to struggle in his arms; wha... Just what did she think she was doing? His hold didn't loosened, as he'd already clearly stated he wasn't letting go. Just what the hell was making her so flustered...

He pulled her close to him again, holding her against him as he went back to lying how he had been; he actually had to use more than a bit of his strength to hold her down without hurting her...gh...

"Already said...wasn't letting go..." Considering everything that'd happened...no way in hell...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:56 pm

"I-I...no...if I stay..." Miyako's words were jumbled and spoken quickly, her struggles not ceasing even as Hibiki refused to let her go both physically and verbally. Her whining increased more, she couldn't stay, she couldn't!

"Y-You have to let me go! I have to...I have to get... I can't stay! I can't Hibiiikiii!" The plea and name was wrenched from her almost as if it would be her death if she stayed... No she couldn't... if she stayed in his arms... if she...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 7:59 pm

"L-Look if you don't wanna talk then I'll drop it!" He stated quickly, "I already said...not letting go...can't..."

Didn't she get that he couldn't!? A...After all of that bullshit! After those damn bubbles! Just...Just because they were avoiding the subject didn't mean that hadn't happened! He'd been...there hadn't been a damn thing he could do...

He hadn't been able to do a damn thing! He'd just...completely useless in this situation...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:05 pm

'N-No! I'll talk... I can't stay... I have...Hibiki you have... to let me go..." Miyako's panic was reaching powerful levels as she squirmed in his arms as best she could. There was no give in his hold...none...

She couldn't be free... But she had to... There was no way she couldn't say it this close to him... pressed against him and feeling his heart and feeling it beat...smelling him... surrounded by his warmth...

Miyako gave up finally, ceasing her struggles and taking deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:12 pm

"Y...You think I can just let go after... Y...You just disappeared!" Aito, again, answered quickly. "Not...Not after that...I ran around the damn city most of the day trying to figure this shit out, I even tried to contact Okura and Osamoto! I couldn't do a damn thing! The only thing I could do was sit around not knowing what the hell was going to happen!"

Gh...

His words had come out almost automatically, without being suppressed due to any type of fluster. Didn't...Didn't she get it...?

He couldn't...not after all of that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:24 pm

...She hadn't understood... Miyako laid there stunned, her eyes staring at Hibiki's chest as he spoke quickly and without any sort of filter... It was what he had felt...

Miyako had disappeared on him, the man who had lost everything as a child and then experienced some freedom and gotten things again... Opened up enough to have things he didn't want gone again...

He's scoured the city... talked to...Muika and Iyuki...

Hibiki didn't like being useless and this had caused him to... What she felt was nothing compared to that, to what that thing and event she didn't want to think about right now had made him feel. "...I...won't...go. Anywhere... I'm not... I'll stay here...even if...I say silly things... that'll make you want to push me away..."

Her hands clenched on his shirt, holding it tightly as she started crying again...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:30 pm

"Mn..." Aito gave one of his usual noises in response to Miyako, though it was obviously weaker sounding considering all that he'd just said as she held on to him and stopped trying to just get away.

Say things that would make him...

"Not gonna..." He wasn't gonna push her away, especially not after all of that...

He'd said he wasn't letting go, and he meant it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:35 pm

"...Y-You saying that stuff...didn't help... my thoughts... Y-You know...whats more serious than...being serious don't you? Wh-What causes...freak outs... A-And the strongest worries...don't you?" Weakly beginning to explain, because she couldn't stop herself, Miyako vibrated against Hibiki. "Th-That makes...someone panic...and run around cities...when one disappears. A-And...get all flustered...over things they didn't normally..."

She...the word...the word was impossible... But she was stuck here and it wouldn't get better...she was feeling worse as time went on...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:45 pm

M...More serious than serious...?

More...serious than serious, caused freak outs...s...strongest worries...c-caused panic... S...She wasn't...saying what he thought she was saying, right!? I...If he were more dense his first thought would be some sort of disease, but...but he wasn't stupid!

H...Her words did not help, did not help...earlier fluster...she just caused it to come back! G..Gh...

"Y...Y....You don't need t'say...the word..." He managed after a few moments, his hand having gone up to her head to keep her under his chin.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 pm

"...Y-You aren't helping..." Miyako muttered, feeling his hand hold her under his chin and keep her there. She definitely wasn't stupid! "Y-You are really really flustered too now! Y-You are s-super flustered! Holding me under your chin won't help!"

"S-So..." She was stuck there...against him...after that... It was incredibly awkward... What...did...anyone say now? Miyako had...well distracted them again from serious talks but into...odder talks.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:59 pm

"S...So...So...? Y-You described it!" Aito gave another quick response, and Miyako's statement that he was flustered was obviously a true one by his tone. G...Gh... W...What...they just...talk about that stuff!?

H...How the hell could they talk when they couldn't even get straight words out!?

Mn..n...

N...Not helping... Well it wasn't like he could outright deny what she was getting at! C...Considering she'd just...described...gh..n...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:03 pm

"B-Because its... its...I-I had to! I-I'm not...oblivious! I'm not! S-So when you act...like...something...it makes me...think something!" Miyako wished he could let go of her, she wanted to be anywhere else right now. Just not having this argument in his bed...after the most traumatizing experience of her life...

"I-I can't ignore things like y-you and pretend it doesn't exist! I-I'm an artist, d-details are what I notice...the small things..." She wanted to bury herself in a ditch, an unmarked grave... no...he wasn't denying it. "Y-You can just deny it! Just deny it and..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: