(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Miyako was given a little bit of leeway as the kitten flew to her bowl once she saw Hibiki had put something in it. That allowed her to begin to finish up all of the food offered on the table but for one fish left. Regalia just sniffed the treats and then turned around and went back to the fish at the table. Her paw went up again, this time to be caught by a pair of chopsticks as Miyako was prepared. She glared down at the kitten, the kitten glared back.... sparks flew as the war raged on and Regalia pulled her paw back before moving to the other side of the woman. The paw lifted up and Miyako poked it with the chopsticks, while Regalia's other paw came up and attempted a sneak attack.

It was a failure, Miyako expecting such sneaky tactics and had thus implemented her own. She picked the plate up and held it above her head while looking smug, finally fully awake. The kitten stared in horror before falling over as if given a fatal blow, landing on her side in a floofy pout before pulling herself to the middle of the floor.

Miyako somehow ended up looking innocent as grumpy cat grumbles were heard from behind her, staring up at Hibiki as if he was god as he brought more food. The fish had been devoured mere seconds before and she smiled as she began her devouring again. Mooore fish and rice and soup... Pausing to get another drink, she gave Hibiki her warmest smile. "Thanks 'Biki! Its all really good!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:07 pm

When Aito returned with the next batch of food he glanced over to Regalia, she seemed to be currently pouting... What? Treats not good enough...? She'd just have to put up with it, she was a cat...not a person.

"A...Ah..." Hearing Miyako's words as she smiled up at him, he gave a small nod before sitting back down.

She could eat as much as she wanted...he could always make more if this wasn't enough. She thought it was good, so that was what mattered along with the nutrients she got from it all.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Miyako happily went back to the most important thing of all, devouring food, while the kitten continued to give loud kitty sighs and flop around dramatically behind them.

The fish was delicious... the soup even more so...the rice perfect... Miyako had slowed her eating considerably by the time she worked her way through the second batch, finally slowing with a bit of fish left over. She had liked it lots, but the soup had been her favorite it seemed.

Contented for the moment, she leaned against him more as she set her fork down stomach finally full and not aching any longer. She grabbed one of the teas to drink though, sipping on it as she finally relaxed. "All done~ Thank you for breakfast..."

It seemed she still didn't recall the events of the previous day despite being fully awake, distracted by the food utterly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:34 pm

"M...Mn..." Aito gave a nod at Miyako's thanks, "...Welcome..."

Again, he'd been able to manage the word, though he'd averted his eyes while saying it. It seemed she'd had enough, he'd cooked a lot and she'd eaten all of it. It was sure to give her her strength back, she already seemed fully awake and a bit energized.

That was good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Miyako's grin grew wider as she heard Hibiki say thank you, happy and loving as she leaned up and then promptly glomped the man back to the floor in a heap. Her face nuzzled the side of his head as she scooted closer to him, wrapping herself cutely around him in the most pleased little otter snuggles alive.

Her energy levels seemed to have returned, even if she didn't physically look entirely up to par yet. At least she was cooing and snuggling him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:50 pm

A small noise escaped him as Miyako jumped him, sending them to the floor in a heap as she began snuggling and cooing at him. He let her do as she pleased, one of his arms moving to wrap around her lightly as she did so.

She could do as she wanted; if she wanted to up and cuddle him like this it was perfectly fine.

She didn't seem completely up to her usual brightness yet, but she was definitely getting there. All that rest, plus the food had definitely helped...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Miyako giggled more as Hibiki's arm went around her, moving from nuzzles to soft kisses to the side of his head. But that definitely wasn't enough to thank him and she moved her head up above him. He had made her a nice, wonderful breakfast and he deserved all the love!

She froze and squeaked, her head pausing as she leaned down for a real kiss, her face immediately turning its darkest shade of red.

Love... "I-I...you...w-we...y-you...said...no...I said...not you..."

Her voice came out as a squeaked little whimper almost, before being interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing that wasn't hers...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 6:59 pm

I-I...you...?

They...?

Aito blinked, listening as Miyako froze just as she'd been leaning down to kiss him. What? Said...no...? He wasn't sure what she was getting at, and just as he opened his mouth to ask a familiar sound jolted him from his words.

Phone...?

They'd been...in his pocket. So...pants...his pants were...

Moving carefully, he settled Miyako down with what sounded like an apologetic noise as he went for his phone. Without checking the caller ID he went to answer.

"...A-Ah...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Miyako allowed herself to be set down, before slowly squirming her way under the kotatsu. Slowly...under the kotatsu... That was fine with her, he could totally answer that phone and distract him away from her...

---------

Immediately upon hearing Hibiki pick up, Selena started talking in the most worried voice of them all. "OH thank the spirits I finally fucking got through! I'm using Luca's phone, the phone lines are all tied up in the living world right now. Or well at least international ones are pretty much impossible. You're alive?! Okay!?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Honestly, in all the mess the last thing he would have expected was a call from Selena...hell though, he didn't expect calls from anyone, not even family.

"A-Ah, yeah...Everything's fine..." Aito explained after Selena had finished talking, moving back over to the kotatsu where Miyako was. It'd be warm...he was still in his damn boxers...

He wasn't sure about what all had gone on in other places, but...

"Things...a-alright there?" Obviously it was a loaded question, he was asking if things were alright, which meant asking if she was as well. If she were with Luca then she should be fine, anyway... "I didn't get...caught up in those bubbles, so..."

He'd just run around the city in a damn panic...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:59 pm

"Aah...good I was worried. I got ahold of others but not you." The fear in her voice faded and she let out a sheepish chuckle over the phone. "I'm fine, I wasn't caught up in them either. I did see a few though and they were a nasty piece of work."

Miyako now only had her lower legs sticking out from under it and they slowly were pulled under much like she was hiding a corpse under there, with slow drags followed by pausing...

"Well since you are okay I'll let you go. Be safe!" Selena's voice sounded almost awkward and she hung up. There...was no way she was talking to him about her worries. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:04 pm

"A-Ah, yeah...was mostly running through the city...trying to figure things out." Aito admitted, though didn't go into anymore detail than that; it seemed though...Selena was fine with what he'd said, after he'd told her he was alright.

She was alright as well, so...

"Right..." At her wish to be safe before she hung up, he gave a small nod that she couldn't see before hanging up himself. Glancing to the side, he saw Miyako's leg and was about to make a grab for her ankle before stopping.

If...If she wanted to crawl under there it was fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Selena felt better knowing Hibiki was fine and just closed the phone after he admitted what he'd been doing. No need to keep talking or thinking of him now!

----

Miyako's voice came from under the kotatsu. "Was it Iyuki's family?"

Her voice may have been quiet and subdued but she wasn't feeling any of that. Instead she was shaking, causing the kotatsu to vibrate just as much due to how much she was. The young woman was curled around herself, utterly flustered and embarrassed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:18 pm

"Uh...no." Aito answered, "It was Selena...just checking in since...considering what's happened..."

The bubbles...

He blinked at the kotatsu. Was Miyako shaking?

Had...she remembered their...discussion...last night...?

"What's...up?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:34 pm

"O-Oh...well its good she's safe..." Miyako froze as she heard that name, the shaking stopping before starting up stronger than ever. At least the woman still worried over Hibiki and cared...though it hurt Miyako to think that...she had the man's love and that woman didn't.

Hadn't she loved him first? And saved him...

"Wh-Why me... Why do you love me...and not her... She saved you..." Miyako decided to ask that instead of talking about things she should... though maybe this was something she should?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:04 pm

"I...I thought I already explained that..." Why his feelings were strong...and stuff...

Miyako seemed to be shaking harder, but...he didn't know what to do; normally he would have attempted to get under there with her and attempt some form of comfort, but... He wasn't sure... Would she even...want that?

S-She had said...love...

But...

"I...I care, I..but...that kind of... It's not something...plus...the stuff I said...back then..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:13 pm

"I-I guess... I still don't...understand anything." Miyako muttered under the kotatsu... maybe she should just drop the whole love thing...

It was just too flustering to think about, to just weird for her to think that. He hadn't even said it! So it wasn't like it counted... She'd...said it at least. Even if she had wanted to say it properly to him and everything... but she'd ended up saying it at least.

Maybe she'd just stay under the kotatsu... it was warm...

And it was helping her not think about why the woman had called, those...those bubbles...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 pm

"..." He guessed...he guessed...

Aito let out sigh, glancing off to the side; it wasn't like...it wasn't like he didn't want to say things, he just...wasn't good at doing that. He wasn't talkative like he was when drunk, he wasn't as open, it was...more than a little difficult for him to actually speak up on his feelings...

He tried, he did at times but...in the end even those were sorry attempts...

If Miyako wanted someone that was open, well...he was a bad choice...

His hand, which had gone to rest on his on ankle after he'd crossed his legs clenched slightly at that thought. It...It wasn't like he wasn't trying, but...but he couldn't just talk as easy as Okura or Osamoto could...couldn't be open as normal people tended to be...

It...wasn't like he didn't want to be...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Regalia, in their distraction, had stolen a whole fish from the table and was now chewing on it under the table.

Miyako didn't notice one bit.

She was curled up in a ball of attempted not thinking...but...also thinking...and not thinking because she didn't want thinking but was still thinking despite not wanting it...

Why did she love anyone? Wasn't this not part of her plans? None of this really was... she wanted to be an artist, make works that others liked and appreciate... to draw and show things only how she could.

She wanted to get better, maybe work at galleries some day...Maybe have her work end up in such places...

Falling in love was a stupid complication!

It wasn't like her at all... boys (and a few girls) like her personality and wanted to date her but they normally either broke up with her after a few weeks or she broke up with them.

She'd really liked Hibiki though... but why? He couldn't even say it to her... Even if she knew by now...

But Miyako knew she was just trying to find issues and push her own feelings like this aside. She knew it...because she didn't want to be in love because it complicated things and complicated her.

She didn't like being complicated.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Aito sat there for a bit, unaware of Regalia's stolen meal or Miyako's self analysis going on under the kotatsu. He was just staring down at nothing for the time being.

His drunken confessions...those didn't count one bit did they, no matter their honesty. It was...difficult to find validity in words when they were spoken under an influence...

What...What was he supposed to do though...?

Anytime he tried to get something out something stopped him, whenever he wanted to say something, whenever he wanted to get something out that wasn't something he'd typically say...he just couldn't get it out.

Something always stopped him...no matter how much he wanted to say something...

"Pf..." His shoulders shook some, and what escaped him...perhaps wasn't like him either, but it was just coming out. Laughter, but it wasn't happy. If anything it was bitter.

He really was hopeless wasn't he!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 pm

What was she supposed to do now though? It was a bit too late to freaking try and uncomplicate herself. The emotions and feelings and wants were all there... They wouldn't go away... Even if he was the most complicated person in existence and she merely a simple little otter...

Even if she'd never get any sort of verbal responses most people relied on for happiness...

Even if she was awful, very awful, at pushing him when he needed to do things he had to do and say...

Was she even good enough for him then? Could she support someone like him how he needed? Smiling helped but...was smiling and trying to comfort enough? She didn't understand his pain at all and had never ever experienced anything like that...

How was she supposed to be any good for him?

Miyako rolled to her back, her hand reaching up to brush through her hair as tears formed in her eyes...before a sound... a sound that...what?

Laughter? But it...wasn't nice laughter... That was Hibiki... what was wrong with him?

Pushing on her legs, she peeked her head out of the kotatsu with worried green eyes staring up at him. The blanket covered her mouth and chin as she held it there with her sleeve covered hands. "Hi...biki?"

Bitter...that was bitter...laughter...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:23 pm

Aito hadn't taken any clear notice to Miyako as she popped out from under the kotatsu blanket, questioning him and looking up at him. The laughter eventually died down a little as his hands moved to shield the upper half of his face.

"Really...really hopeless, aren't I?" He really was. "I wanna say something? Heh, too bad...no matter how much I want... I'm no good."

Just because he was out...just because... It didn't mean shit; that place, they'd done their damn job. They'd twisted him, silenced him, he tried and tried and nothing... His efforts were never good enough.

Good? How the hell could he be if he couldn't say anything he needed to? How could he be... He couldn't even put his own damn feelings in to words when it was necessary, no matter how much he wanted...

He would just keep being a disappointment, a scary disappointment. In the end, that was it. He'd been trained to hurt, and that's all he was good for doing...

Hibiki Ikehara had died with his parents, hadn't he? Hehe...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Miyako...was stupid... She was simple and stupid and...stupid. She wasn't smart or intelligent and her only good points were her observation skills and artistic talents.

Nothing... nothing in her could prepare her for helping soothe those bitter laughs that had her tearing up... She pulled the kotatsu blanket down her face before flipping over to her stomach, intending to get up and hug him when he spoke...

It caused an immediate reaction in the young woman, she let out a grumpy almost yell and pushed herself up as she dove at Hibiki. Landing on him with an oomph as she pushed them both over to the floor, the woman sat on him and placed her hands on his chest. She glared, positively glared down at him as she realized...he was thinking the same things she was.

"You can say it. You can. You can! Say those stupid, easy words. Say it! Say them to me. Say what you want... Get all pissed off at those...those assholes!" Miyako didn't wipe her eyes, letting the tears fall down on him as she smacked her hands on his chest. "Stupid! They are stupid and the words are too. If you can't say them...they are stupid! I am stupid for needing them! But you aren't no good!"

He wasn't...allowed to think this... he wasn't. She could be awful and stupid and have no idea how to go about this but... she was not letting him think it was because of him! "It's because I'm the idiot! Not you! I don't know anything and am useless and can't help you!"

The otter...had lost... her temper.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Not having expected Miyako's reaction, or sudden pushing, Aito hit the floor with an "oomph" as he cracked open a single eye.

Glaring...?

He went quiet as she starting ranting, having lost her temper for what...he could only guess was the first time. Truly losing her temper anyway.

Small noises came out as she suddenly starting slapping at his chest, which more so stung than really hurt, considering he was topless after all.

His hand moved back over his eyes, the one that had been open shutting again.

"Just you being here was enough...just smiling like that...just looking at the good...it was enough..." He couldn't be looking if he were talking, the only thing egging his words on being his currently negative state of being.

Just her being there was enough, even if he got quiet or flustered...it'd been enough...he acted out sometimes, but it'd actually made him happy...

"You're..." Just... "You say I'm good, but...how can that be? You do need to hear the words, but I'm too damn hopeless to even say 'em... I want to...but..."

Another bitter laugh bubbled up, his earlier thoughts still lingering in his mind.

"I'm trained to hurt, and that's the last thing I wanted to do to you...well, here I am. I hurt and terrify..."

No matter how many years past that was it...

"What right...do I have...to say things like 'I love you' if I'm only doing harm...?"

Up until he'd woken up, even a bit before he'd gone to sleep...perhaps Miyako hadn't noticed but he'd been letting her do whatever the hell she wanted with him. Pulling him wherever she wanted him to be, whether she thought it was for his sake or not...him not going about his usual ways and touching her without warning, or even just not at all like when she'd crawled under the kotatsu... If...If she realized she could have him do whatever maybe he wouldn't seem so frightening, he wasn't normally one to put himself...he wasn't...but...

It was broken logic, he knew. Damage had already been done... He couldn't take back what she'd seen, he couldn't take anything back...

She kept trying to say he was good, but...all he was doing was hurting. That's all he saw himself doing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Miyako wasn't sure what to think of Hibiki's brief look at her but she felt some satisfaction from his noises as she slapped his chest. "Then I'll do it! I keep doing those things. I'll smile for you and see the good in you and remind you everyday."

If it was that he wanted or needed she would do it... Her hands stopped their slapping, clenching on his chest into fists as the tears poured down. "You...are... good. You are thinking about me even now...worried even! And hating yourself because you can't fix the stupid worry! Its not something that's fixed overnight!

It's only been a few months 'Biki. You can't be healed or even okay in just that short time! I don't know who you think you are but you aren't a magician!"

"Pain doesn't just disappear! I know that and I'm a weakling who never dealt with it." She closed her eyes and shook more, with anger towards herself now... "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I need to hear it...just once but its hurting you... I'm the awful...awful one.."

Disbelief shone in her eyes as even her tears stopped, hurting...and terrifying... What...had what she said...yesterday... Hibiki was silly, Hibiki had never spoken up or asked... She had been stupid to not explain... "Do I look scared?! I am scared of what you can do! I'm not scared of you! I don't think you'll ever hurt me, I don't believe you will...

The younger you I met scared me because he didn't care at all. He didn't know me and he was mean and awful and I know he had to be! He was still nice though... there was still you in there..."

She was so stupid, she was hurting him... She hadn't noticed how he'd been acting, thinking it was...thinking it was just aftereffects of the bubbles yesterday and that fear... it was an entirely different fear she realized now.

"Y-You aren't hurting me... I'm hurting you... I'm hurting you so much... H-How...why are you blaming yourself for something I'm doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: