(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:50 am

Unable to stop it, a groan finally escaped as he heard Miyako shut down the phone after bidding farewell to her parents. Why... Of all times why had they had to call at such a crucial moment...

It hadn't taken as long as her friends...he could at least be relieved about that, but that was something very little compared to something that was a giant pile of bullshit!

"Gh...g..." Was the only response Miyako received as she stomped back towards him and the bed.

Obviously, no mood was ruined and this was something Hibiki still obviously wanted to do, it was quite apparent.

B...Back, she was done? She was done...

"No more calls. None." His phone was probably dead...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:56 am

Miyako immediately climbed ontop of Hibiki once she reached the bed again, her knees sliding over his hips as she settled her body against his again. "None. Its off. Unless the world freaking ends nothing is interrupting this!"

Her mouth found his as she bent over him, rubbing lightly with her hips because she was damned aroused and wanting sex and nothing was stopping it. Nothing was going to stop it, if the house caught on fire or more bubbles appeared or anything...

She kissed him rather strongly, not wasting a single second now as she moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:02 am

"Mn...n..." No more...interruptions, seriously... He couldn't take anymore. Not a single...one. No more interruptions. None, none, none...

He gave another groan as Miyako settled on him, just before she leaned down to kiss him again; he responded to the kiss, giving a muffled moan as she rubbed herself against him.

His hand found the crook of her knee, his hold firm but it didn't halt her movements.

Moaning like that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:08 am

Miyako hadn't ever done this to him before but she didn't care, the kissing had to continue no matter what. The world...could end and it wouldn't stop this... Using one hand as support, she held herself up but the other found Hibiki's hand and gripped it as she moaned into their kissing.

He felt good when she rubbed against him and there was nothing between them at all right now... His hand held her knee quite firmly and she almost wanted to smile against his mouth, that...he was holding her in place it seemed. Or just touching her...touching was good...

Just a bit more and she could definitely be ready for sex again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:13 am

Her moving on him like this earned Miyako more muffled moans; as Hibiki felt her hand find his own he he held it in return, feeling her grip it just as she gave a moan of her own.

His mind was solely focused on this now, the thoughts of those damn calls being thrown from his thoughts as his hand tensed on hers as she continued to rub against him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:17 am

Miyako was more than ready now, her moans while muffled were still strong and she had to pull from the kissing to sit up and pant. She looked down at Hibiki, a hint of a blush on her cheeks as she wondered... what to do now... "I-I'm ready again... do we do it...like this then?"

Was she supposed to... ride him... Her hand tensed in his at the thought, liking his moans but not sure what to do now. That...that she needed that badly and it was painful to wait even these few moments of wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:21 am

What to...

"Can...We can, but we can...usual way too..." Whatever way she preferred, seriously it didn't matter to him at all. Just so long as there were no more interruptions anyway was fine. He could be on top, or her...

Waiting like this, but...had to...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:25 am

How was she supposed to decide?! Miyako had no idea about most of this in the first place... She moaned softly and rubbed against Hibiki more, shaking her head in denial. "I-I'm not the one...who knows... p-pick...something..."

She just wanted sex... it didn't matter how it happened... if it didn't happen soon she might end up killing a few people though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:30 am

After perhaps...not even half of a short moment, Hibiki attempted to maneuver Miyako back into their previous position; experimenting was fine, but they were in no position to be doing that, even if her being on top wouldn't be that out there...no time for learning right now...

Both of them were much too pent up, and ready to burn down a small village if this didn't happen anytime soon.

Once they were in their previous positioning, Hibiki let out a breath before grabbing himself again, and this time actually moving to slip inside of her.

No more damn interruptions...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:38 am

Miyako let out a soft surprised sound as Hibiki flipped them, her back hitting the bed again as he moved them back into their previous spots. This would be fine... perfectly fine... and Miyako immediately spread her legs for him. It would feel so good after all that stupid...stupid phone calling and stupid waiting and...

Her arms went up to Hibiki's head just as he slipped himself inside of her, causing her hands to clench in his hair as she let out a rather pleased moan. Finally...finally... Her legs wrapped around his hips and legs and she pulled him closer. This... finally... "K-Keep going..."

If he stopped even the otter, sweet kind hearted woman that she was, would kill him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:45 am

A moan escape as he finally slipped inside, a strong one that was followed by another as he felt Miyako's hands clench in his hair. He began moving shortly after, Miyako's comment almost amusing if he weren't focused on how this all felt.

"W...Won't..." He wasn't going to stop, no way in hell... He'd keep going, just like they both wanted.

Finally after all of those interruptions...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:54 am

It'd better be a promise... was Miyako's last coherent thought as Hibiki began moving finally. The hand in his hair pulled his head down to hers as she stared up, breathing harshly and moaning as they both finally got what they wanted.

It felt so good, much much better than usual and she wasn't entirely sure why and honestly didn't care. Her legs were wrapped around him loosely enough to allow him to thrust freely but she did egg him on faster with them, trying to get louder moans out of them. She loved...this sexy man and what... he was doing to her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:00 am

Hibiki continued to move, his head going down as it was pulled down, and Miyako gained the moans she wanted to hear from him; he wasn't holding them back, didn't want to... After all of that it was good to just let everything out, how it all felt...

He sped up as he felt Miyako egg on him; too...too good...

There was no stopping anymore, the word could end right now and there was no way in hell he was going to stop with this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:11 am

Miyako felt like Hibiki was being louder than usual but she couldn't tell due to her own moans and focus on feeling amazing. As he sped up, she turned her head to the side as her eyes closed, feeling too good as she moaned more. Why was sex filled with these feelings?

"I-I love you...I love you...don't stop...please..." Miyako's hands held a firm grip on his hair as those words escaped her unnoticed, she'd said them unthinking but was too caught up in the rather quickly growing feelings in her body. Soon, it'd been too much teasing and with him moving this much... Her legs slid against his skin lightly just unable to not move from pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:17 am

Hibiki lowered his head more, against Miyako's neck as he continued moving; her hands had a firm grip on his hair, that plus everything else...he couldn't focus on anything other than that.

Soon...Soon though...

If he were more in his right mind, Miyako's words might have stalled him for a moment, considering what she was saying along with how strongly it was being uttered...her moaning too...

"L-Love...you..." It came out halted and unknowingly, but the words were said into her neck as he gave another moan.

Soon...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:24 am

With Hibiki's moans against her neck and that close to her ear, Miyako was completely in some sort of paradise. A hand moved from his hair to his shoulder, clenching it tightly as she moaned more and more. So close... she was so close... With a small gasp just as she heard his words and her eyes flew open, Miyako climaxed tightly around the man. Moaning his name, her head leaned against his as she clung to him, amazing feelings rolling through her body. Amazing, it felt amazing...why did it feel this good... why...

Finally...finally it was...she had...No...interruptions this time...none... He hadn't stopped...and he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:31 am

Hibiki kept the pace up, moving as the moans continued to come up. He wasn't hiding in her neck, so therefore they weren't muffled as he came closer and closer to the edge.

His body tensed, feeling Miyako reach her climax as she moaned strongly, causing him to give a moan of her name, despite coming out a bit strained just as he reached his own climax.

N...No interruptions... None, no more... There hadn't been any, and there still...didn't need to be...

Anymore phone calls were still intolerable.

His breathing was hard as he attempted to move somewhat to the side, so he wasn't lying on her as he settled himself beside her. Needed...to lay down...

His mind was still focused on how that'd all felt, and not yet his words. Though...his mind could only stay fogged for so long...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:37 am

Miyako couldn't ever get used to hearing her name said like that, on top of rarely hearing it normally... treasuring it even as she breathed heavily and he slid to the side as his climax was reached. She was focused on keeping him close and not his flustering words, her body turning so she could immediately cuddle up to him and kiss his jaw and under his neck in just contentment.

After sex she was rather affectionate and she wrapped herself around him with a soft giggle as her face began to heat up. Hibiki...had said her name...and that he loved her... She wanted to just die right now because she was too happy... too too happy...

:: NSFW - END ::

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:42 am

Hibiki was fine with lying like this, close as Miyako cuddled up to him; his arm situated itself to hold her, keeping her close even though it was obvious neither of them planned on doing any moving anytime soon.

He was calming, his breathing still taking a little bit to calm down but it wasn't bad...

His face buried itself some in her hair as he shut his eyes, one of them cracking open for a short moment as he heard her giggle.

What was she giggling about...?

Nothing had been... During...he'd said...

It was at that moment... Hibiki decided he wasn't leaving his current hiding spot in Miyako's hair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:54 am

Miyako's breathing was slowing though her heart wouldn't stop beating strongly. That was more due to his words and pulling her close than anything else though... It seemed her giggle had finally broken though for his inability to remember.

She giggled more, but they were happy and sweet ones and she nuzzled his neck lightly as he hid himself more in her hair. "You said it without alcohol... Hibiki, thank you."

Her voice had come out more awed than she would have liked, but it was obvious it had meant a whole lot to her now that she had heard it. "Sweetest..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:00 am

"M...Mn..." Hibiki made no move to come out from hiding, it was... E-Even if he'd said it without alcohol or anything... His noise was meant to signify a welcome, which...maybe with some effort he might have been able to manage...had there been no current fluster...

Answering with words right now was more than a little difficult.

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:08 pm

"You know there are better place to hide than my hair... And I think you have marks on your neck." Miyako tried to find some things to tempt him away from hiding in her hair, it was silly and adorable when he did that but she wasn't sure it would do him much good... She knew he was blushing over what he'd said and done and at least he'd made his 'welcome' sound.

To be fair she was tinting red a bit herself. She had...reacted....strongly to him and rather embarrassingly if she thought about it. The things she'd said, how she'd acted...

Fluster started to well up from her in return...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:17 pm

"...M..mn, s'Fine..." It didn't matter if he had marks on his neck, he could always attempt to hide them if he went out if he absolutely needed to. Hiding them wasn't a giant concern though, right now he was just...

Th...The things he'd said...

And what better places to hide, if he stayed here she couldn't see his face. A perfect hiding spot if he had a say...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:21 pm

"I-I guess... Iyuki and them will tease though..." Or horror, ultimate horror... Hibiki rarely had marks on him so it was rather...rather embarrassing...

Miyako made a soft flustered sound as her face increasingly turned red. "M-Maybe you should...stay there..."

It'd be better he stayed in her hair, she wouldn't have to show her embarrassed face. She was happier than ever, he'd said it... but just...when he'd said it and why...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 7:29 pm

"Can hide 'em if...if I need to." Somehow. He could figure out a way to get them hidden, there were ways he could figure out so it shouldn't be...too much of a problem.

Osamoto would probably be horrified if he saw them, the other employees at work may tease, but there would be horror on the end of Osamoto...

"M...Mn..." Just stay here then, Hibiki guessed...Miyako was flustered too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: