(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Miyako...

"Mm...I'm doing fine now, y-you okay...?" Considering this whole mess, it was good to hear from Miyako; Muika had been so focused and freaked out over Iyuki's disappearance... She hadn't checked on anyone else...

Those things...

"Y...Yeah, I-Iyuki was; he's resting right now... I-I was...trying to figure things out..." It'd been...hard, really hard to keep focus and not just break down but she'd needed to. If it meant figuring out a way to..to stop all of this... "D-Did you...?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 pm

"I-It could be better. I-I'm b-better now but... y-yeah its okay now." She didn't sound too convincing but she hoped Muika would buy it. It wasn't like there was anything they could do and she wasn't telling the woman about what she'd learned of her past over the phone... "I'm sorry..."

"I did... Hibiki was panicking and couldn't get ahold of you two, I guess that's why, ahaha... So Yuki-nii got caught in one too then? It's good he's okay..." Miyako said that so Hibiki could hear, though he might not be overly worried about his cousin or not... she had no idea honestly. Her laugh was weak though, not really a laugh and more just a forced sound to try and keep things light.

So her and Iyuki had? Well then... She wouldn't ask details. "Did you find out anything?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Miyako hadn't sounded very convincing in her response, but Muika didn't push... She assumed they'd been through a lot today just like she and Iyuki had. It was happening all over, so there was no telling how many people were caught up in these things...

"I-It's okay, wh...what's important now is that we all just get some rest, it's really all we can do..." She replied, "Mm, he got caught in one..."

It was...definitely hard to discuss, especially over phone...especially after it'd all just happened...

"I ran off to where I work...I tried to figure out what was going on from there to try...t-to fix things... It's happening all over...I was mostly taking notes on it all. It's hard to be around them for too long, it saps up your energy...when you're too close..."

It hadn't been much, but she'd been around it for awhile working and trying to solve everything with Zenzaki...

Overall, she wasn't sure if she could properly explain some things, in her panic she'd just been doing what she was told, copying down everything that was necessary... She was too scared to really fully process anything...but she'd tried...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Miyako heard Iyuki got caught up in one for sure and sighed softly, knowing rest was all they could do now and wondering what he'd seen. Had he experienced something like she had? Had... had the man seen too? Did Muika and Hibiki have memories of that as well or had he seen something else?

The mystery of those bubbles was too much for her to know right now. She just breathed deeply and tried not to sound a bit disappointed. There were no real answers to be found it seemed... "I-I see...well if you learn more I'll definitely want to know. I-I mean the things we...experienced were...definitely real."

"Hibiki's pretty drained himself... Okay, I should let you two rest. We'll be here, j-just call if you need anything?" Miyako nodded against the phone, knowing Muika would want rest and cuddles if she was half as clingy as Hibiki had been.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:27 pm

"Mm...If I...I learn more I'll be sure to let you know...Until things...die down I would stay inside...a-and stay safe..." Obviously...indoors was the safest option, though...bubbles appeared inside too...b-but it seemed to be...dying down...maybe...hopefully... She didn't know how much more of this she could take to be honest without fully breaking down...

Just...disappeared...

Muika gave a small nod against the phone herself as Miyako explained about Hibiki, before saying she'd let them get some rest. "Mm, get some rest too... W-We can talk about this when we've all done that...and everything's alright again..."

Things would...hopefully blow over...

--

Aito had remained still the entire time, resting and half asleep with his eyes shut. He'd heard Miyako's conversation from her side at least... Those two were fine then, and had apparently had their experiences...

Well...they were fine...

They'd talk about this maybe when it was calmed down...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:35 pm

"I think I'm going to be pretty safe for a bit..." Miyako's eyes glanced down at Hibiki who she was sure would be keeping her near... "Thank you, you stay safe too... See you later then."

They'd talk later...later would be good... Smiling very softly, a bit reassured by just talking with Muika aka Brave Leader, she hung up the phone. The advice would be taken, she was staying here in Hibiki's place for a while. School was probably cancelled if the panic was that bad.

Setting her phone to the side for now, she looked down at Hibiki for a moment before she laid herself down. Take Muika's advice...

She scooted almost right up against Hibiki, but she was sitting up a bit higher on the bedding as her arms went around his head. Pulling him to her chest, she attempted to wrap her leg around him too and pull him over so he was on top of her mostly while she was on her back.

This would be best cuddles...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:40 pm

"Mm, we will; t-talk to you later then..." Muika gave another small nod, waiting until she heard the click of the other end of the line go before she hung up herself; pushing her phone back over to the side, but still in reaching distance, she cuddled right back up and shut her eyes again.

Rest was...definitely needed.

--

Aito felt Miyako move down, moving against him before pulling him over. He allowed her to do whatever she wanted, cuddling right up to her in his half asleep state. From his spot, he could easily hear her heartbeat which was good...

No more disappearing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Miyako wrapped her arms around Hibiki as best she could, her hand in his hair and the other taking one of his to hold. He seemed to like it when she did that... and he'd snuggled right up for the moment so it must be good for him.

Kissing the top of his head, she felt her exhaustion creeping up with a vengeance. He was half asleep but...but she wasn't so scared now...and maybe...maybe he wouldn't remember it when he woke up...

"Love you." She spoke against his hair, her lips not having left his head when she admitted that before it fell back to the pillow again. Sleep...sleep was coming much too quickly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:49 pm

"Mn..n..." Aito muttered some in his current state, his words muffled, or sounds, as Miyako held him close. In his mumbling, there was the faint sound of a "-too..." in there, but he was quite asleep so it hadn't gone noticed by him in the slightest.

Sleep was something that was coming easier and easier too him, quickly falling asleep fully after only a few moments. He was too exhausted to even think about staying up...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Miyako's mind barely registered the sounds and the word too before she drifted off, pleased she was exhausted enough to just fall asleep and not have bad thoughts...

She quickly fell into deep deep slumber, Hibiki's warmth and hold soothing for her beyond what she had told him earlier. She was dead to the world for now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:08 pm

It was hours, and hours until Aito finally started to wake on his own; he wasn't sure of the time at all the moment his eyes finally opened. His mind was fogged, defogging at a slow and steady pace as his eyes shifted around.

Mn...

What... A...Ah... The bubbles...

Miyako was here holding on to him in her sleep, and he felt Regalia against his leg...probably asleep as well, or else she'd be up on them once she sensed one of them had woken up.

How long had he been out...? Nn... It was definitely dark in the room, almost completely but he could make out shapes.

"Mn..." His sound was quiet, and one of his hands moved to wipe his eyes.

Wake up...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Miyako laid there dead to the world despite how many hours had passed. Having one's physical and spiritual body split across time and space was tiring, not even adding in the emotional turmoil following such things. And all of it on an empty stomach!

Normally once Hibiki started stirring, unless she had an alarm set and had to get up, she would begin the process of waking up herself. However that wasn't the case this time... Luckily it was dark out so the man couldn't see how pale she was, her face drawn and the bags under her eyes still despite the peaceful sleep she was experiencing.

Time and Space jetlag was a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:19 pm

As Aito began to wake up more, more things started coming back to him from before they'd both slept. Everything she'd seen...everything she'd said...

Mn...

His hold briefly tightened for a moment, though Miyako seemed dead to the world for the time being. After a bit longer, he started to attempt to pull from her hold, get out of bed. It...might not be good to wake her up, but...there were needed things...

She didn't have to get up immediately anyway, she could when he was done...

He had a few things he could cook, he wasn't hopeless in the kitchen and had some skill. He could make food, and then if he had things that didn't need cooking that could be included as well. Still...still had some kompeito too...

For now, hot food was the focus...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Miyako shifted in her sleep as Hibiki left her side, her arms letting him go with a hint of sleep filled reluctance but they did let him. She curled on her side against the pillow as the warmth left her, attempting to keep it all in. Her body needed all the rest it could get for the moment, though it also would need food soon too or else risk being too weak when she woke up.

She would shift more as he began cooking, the smell of food piercing her sleep just a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:36 pm

First thing first was seeing what he had, he could make a big breakfast for her...he had the things necessary for one that was good for nutrients. Rice...he could also make omurice if she wanted...or fish as well... Miso soup too...

She needed foods that would help with her energy, any sweets could come after it...for now it was about regaining her strength.

He could ask her about the omurice when she'd woken up a bit, for now he just stuck to essentials.

After he began cooking, he glanced back to see Miyako had curled up into a pillow; he hadn't turned on the main light, there being a smaller one to light the kitchen area at least so he could see. For now he'd let her sleep, she needed it.

It'd take him a bit, wanting to cook everything plus more of it considering Miyako's normal intake.

When he finally finished he moved it all to the table that was the kotatsu, he had trays too...so if she didn't want to come over here he could put some of it on a tray and just make trips if she wanted more...

He picked up a piece of the fish he'd cook with a fork, the chopsticks at the table since a fork would be easier to keep it on there, and carefully held it before moving over to the bed and sitting. With his free hand, he nudged Miyako.

"O-Oi...Miyako..." The smell of food would be strong, especially considered he had a piece right here with him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Miyako slowly but surely made her way back to the land of awakeness, the smell of cooking forcing her mind and body to head in that direction. She wasn't awake or aware though as he cooked, just now sleeping lightly instead of deeply.

Food... her stomach growled in her sleep as she had nice dreams of food and the otter made a few cute little noises as the smells woke her up more and more... There was nice smells... Very nice smells... She sniffed softly as Hibiki drew near, a little sleepy whimper sounding as she leaned towards the fork now half asleep.

Food...even barely awake she could smell it and knew it was close and she chomped into the fork before opening her eyes and pulling back. They were filled with drowsiness as she blinked up at Hibiki and chewed the fish. Swallowing it, she fell back against the pillow with a cute little smile as her hand lifted up weakly. "Aaah 'Biki that's good. More?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Well, she ate it...

She was waking up some, but obviously she'd need more food than what she'd just eaten. It was completely necessary she wake up enough to eat.

"There's a lot more at the table, but...if you don't feel up to going over there I can get a tray...bring it in trips..."

Obviously...a tray could not fit all the food he'd made...

He moved to stand, getting off the bed and heading back to the kotatsu to get another piece of fish before moving back over to her. He'd get a tray after this if that's what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Miyako's just blinked sleepily as her hand finally found her eyes after much work, rubbing away the sleepiness a bit more before pushing herself up slightly. Food... Hibiki was food...had food. Was bringing... "I can go to the table... I think..."

All the food was there, all the nice smells...she could definitely make it to the table...

Sleepy and smiling dopily, she watched as he came back with another forkful and opened her mouth while making a sound. "Ahhh..."

The young woman was too sleepy to be flustered or embarrassed by Hibiki feeding her, instead was accepting any and all offerings of food.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Well enough to get to the table, that was good then; she could at least get more quicker that way. There was plenty...

He waited until she ate the bite he'd brought over before standing again, heading back to the table to set down the fork and then headed back to the bed.

"Here..." With that warning, he moved to lift her out of the bed, she said kotatsu was fine...this was just a quicker means of getting over there in that short distance.

Carrying her from the bed he crouched down enough to set her at the table before seating himself as well, sitting quietly while Miyako took the time to process the table full of food in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Happy little sleepy sparkles spilled from the young woman as she sat there, half awake and chewing the fish as Hibiki rushed back to the table. He came back rather quickly, giving her a small warning before lifting her and she just cuddled up to him as he did so. It was a short trip but she was too sleepy to really react other than in happy little giggles as she was set down before she fell silent.

"Uwaaaa! So much 'Biki made fooood." The sweetest exclamation sounded while the half asleep woman noticed how filled the table was. She immediately picked up a plate and the fork, too asleep for chopsticks but starving as she began devouring it much quicker than usual even.

Miyako did seem to enjoy it though, stopping every few bites to make happy little noises before leaning against his shoulder and continuing to eat... eat quite a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Aito sat by as she ate, letting her lean on him as she did so. She was eating even quicker than she typically did, but he supposed that would be alright. She needed to food pretty badly right now.

He had picked and ate a little bit when he'd still been cooking, having eaten some of his finished products before he'd set the table. He'd stuck with rice mostly, as there was even more of it than most other things, but there was still extra of it all...

He'd settled a couple of drinks on the table, water for one...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Miyako finished three bowl fulls of rice before moving onto the miso soup, the table quickly getting cleared of all its food. All the soup was finished in record time and as she drank the nutrient filled broth her color started to return to a healthier shade. She leaned on him, slowly waking up but not stopping in her eating one bit.

If Hibiki had wanted any soup... or anything really, the sleepy woman couldn't have offered him it. She obviously had needed it badly, not talking after a bit as she worked on the delicious fish that had pulled her from her sleep. Fish and rice, both... She noticed the drinks after a bit and finally grabbed the water, taking a big drink before working on food again as her strength returned. What he had made might not be entirely enough, as Miyako hadn't slowed down one bit even as what was on the table dwindled down to barely anything...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:35 pm

He'd thought he'd made...an alright amount, though as Miyako continued eating without any signs of slowing down he began to doubt that. Mn... She was still eating, and from what he could see there was more color in her face...

With a small breath, he moved to stand, giving a small nudge to Miyako to let her know he was about to. Standing, he headed back to the kitchen area; there was still more to make...so cooking more wasn't a problem...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Miyako leaned up at the nudge, allowing Hibiki to get up with barely any attention paid to it. She wasn't entirely awake even now, the food having absorbed all her focus due to her body knowing it needed it badly.

So she kept eating, devouring most of the rice there and still working her way through the fish. She saw a paw come up to the table out of the corner of her eye... Her hand went out and pushed it off as she paused in her eating.

The paw came back up...but this time closer to the plate of fish sitting there... Miyako blinked and pushed the paw back down. Her fish...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Aito had gone back to cooking, unaware of the current war that was threatening to be waged at the kotatsu between Miyako and Regalia. Regalia had food in her bowl, he'd checked, so he had thought the kitten would be distracted by that...

He had more fish, so he started with that after readying some more rice. She'd downed that miso soup rather quickly too...but he had plenty cooking now. If she wanted more of that then he'd make more after this.

Glancing back to check on them, he noticed...

...Aito blinked before giving a sigh...

Checking one of the cupboards, he pulled out some cat treats; these would hopefully distract her...she loved them normally...

Carrying a small bit over, he made sure the kitten saw him going for her food bowl before placing them near it.

There...hopefully, now he had to get the finished food...

Heading back to it, he finished up after a bit and gathered it up for Miyako, bringing it over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]   Major Otter Trauma [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Otter Trauma [nsfw]
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: