(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Consequences" of an Outburst

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:00 am

Flustered noises were really the only sounds she could make now as Iyuki continued to talk; p-p-perfect as... Her first instinct was to stop him from saying such things somehow...she didn't know how, but... She resisted the urge, especially after their conversation yesterday...

R-Resist...stopping him...even if she was incredibly flustered.

H-H...Hugs... H-How was she even going to manage that when Iyuki already had her half dead!? She didn't even have confidence in her ability to stand right now!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:18 am

Iyuki took one look at the cowering Muika, or amazingly flustered Muika... a look at his father... and then sighed. "You may get hugs, but please come down here to get them."

Takuya immediately complied, kneeling and wrapping the two in a hug while trying to hold in his laughter at this situation. Iyuki had had his serious face on, the man would not get up and would be stubborn so Takuya had to cave. Besides it meant he got to hug them both at once and he ruffled Muika's flustered little head as he stood back up. "Thanks lil sis~ Please say hi to the adorable evil little woman for me. Since she knows how to heal I might have to stop in and see her with Cuz."

Fujio sighed and gave Takuya a look just as Iyuki gave his brother the exact same one, one that said 'haven't you learned your lesson?'. They then turned to each other and shrugged, while Iyuki then kissed Muika's head. Fujio stepped closer and then bent over as well, he was much closer to the ground than even his own son so he didn't have far to go. He kissed the top of Iyuki's head and patted Muika's before smiling. "I will see you both another time, I may end up with a bit of work out this way so I might have to stop in for dinner a few times. Iyuki really is a good cook, there isn't much like his meals elsewhere... Please protect and take care of him, Muika. I am counting on you to keep him safe."

He gave Muika a solemn nod, accepting her protection of his son with serious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:25 am

Muika remained curled but allowed the double hugs from both Takuya and Fujio and gave a small nod as she was told to give Miyako a greeting though... Considering the damage dealt to Iyuki Miyako had apparently done, and the damage to Takuya he had claimed... It...It was a surprise he wanted to say hello...

If they weren't careful it seemed Miyako would eat them alive...

"Mm, promise..." She muttered, able to manage words to respond to Fujio with. Of course she'd protect him, even if she wasn't being asked she would...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:45 am

Fujio gave her another soft grin and nodded. "Thank you. Goodnight you two and enjoy yourselves."

He headed for the door, Takuya trailing behind him as he gave a short salute. "Thanks for the snacks, see you!"

Iyuki smiled and nodded as they left, holding Muika close to him and refusing to give one inch. "Goodbye, have a safe trip."

They left, the door closing softly behind them as Iyuki then fell over sideways with Muika in his arms so he could complete the ultimate cuddles. "Aah you are so adorable! My precious Princess Knight!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:52 am

"Mm..." Having used up her ability for words on Fujio, Muika's goodbye was another sound, at...at least it an attempt.

The moment they left though, a surprised squeak escaped as Iyuki fell over on the floor and continued with his cuddling, though these much more severe cuddles now that the other two were gone.

Th...That-! P-P-Pri-P-!?

More flustered noises...

"R-Re...Really... If you...k-keep that up...if you wanna g-g-get up off the floor you'll j-just have to carry me..." D-D-Damn it stutters!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:11 am

"I am perfectly fine with this." Iyuki murmured, his hand in her hair while his other was wrapped around her back and side, holding her closely. He planted a few small kisses on her head, laughing softly as his hand teased her hair. "We can stay like this, or I can carry you around. Both options are acceptable... I do have to feed you more taiyaki soon though, my little kitten princess knight~"

She seemed to like that title! He'd call her more things and see if it made her happier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:18 am

A bit of a longer flustered noise escaped when he said...said that title again! She couldn't even fight back in this scenario! This was a completely one-sided battle!

D-Damn him!

"D-D-D-Do...w-whatever..." She didn't care...carry her, stay here...either way she wasn't moving on her own. All these statements...flustering words... She was purposely trying to not stop him but by doing that...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:25 am

Muika liked the title~ Her little noise told him so! Sitting up, his arms had wrapped around her to hold her to him as he then carefully moved to stand while holding her. The months he had been practicing and training his body a bit more were showing as he became stronger, the otherworldly powers helping him improve better.

"Then let us get you taiyaki. I have not had the ability to make dinner, you must be starving." He stepped towards the kitchen, his arm under her butt and against her back as he carried her there. She would look so adorable while this flustered, trying to take bites from the fish shaped sweet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:35 am

"Mm..." More flustered noises, she went limp in his hold as Iyuki moved to stand and situating her to carry back to the kitchen, though her hands did grip his shirt. If she had to attempt to cat tower she would, as she refused to move. Too flustered...

Taiyaki...would be good...

Maybe it would restore her stamina...and she would be able to take more fluster hits...

...Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:46 am

Muika's adorable noises and limp body were all Iyuki needed in life to be happy. He grabbed the plate, holding it carefully as she held onto his shirt and headed back to the living room. Luckily it wasn't far, the distance to the couch closed in mere seconds before he could sit on it carefully. The plate was set to the side before he settled Muika against him and then began smiling and chuckling as he nuzzled her.

Taiyaki could wait until he had all of his fill of affection and adoring on Muika...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:53 am

"Mm..." Taiyaki would have to wait it seemed as Iyuki settled them onto the couch, setting the food aside as the cuddles continued. She simply curled up into him further in her flustered state, more flustered noises coming up.

Clearly, he had the power at the time being...

She was a goner, too...much...fluster...

"I-I-I...I-I'm t-trying to s-s-silence you on...p-p-purpose..." Though she assumed he knew that already...still...just sitting here...unable to make anything other than flustered sounds-!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:06 am

"I refuse to be silenced, even by your immense and utter cuteness. Though... I wonder if I could silence you more?" Iyuki nudged her head with his own, kissing it softly before his hand removed itself with regret to grab a fish shaped pastry. He held it out, poking her cheek with it in temptation.

"Dearest look, your favorite~" He hoped she would uncurl enough, so he could surprise her before she got a bit in. The fish was waved temptingly near her head...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:13 am

W-Wh...What... He didn't think she c-could silence him? Sh...She could...totally... She was just choosing not to...

"M-"

Anything she'd been attempting to get out was cut off as one of the fish shaped snacks was poked into her cheek and Iyuki began to...

H...How dare he tempt her in such a manner... W-Waving it around in front of her face!

D...Damn it!

After a brief stand-off between herself and his taiyaki waving she leaned forward quickly just as it was in mouth range and bit it, uncurling just slightly. Th... Doing...such a thing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:19 am

Iyuki's smile was a twinge smug, watching as Muika rose to his bait in both ways. Maybe she would attempt to silence him...he could enjoy that immensely really. He had no idea why she loved him...maybe she could silence him with her words if he asked?

However the young man wouldn't push his luck. He allowed her the bite, keeping it in place. She was slowly uncurling... Good. Good... He pulled the taiyaki out of reach just a bit more, forcing her to move to get it. Just fall into his sweets filled trap~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:32 am

This... This... Muika couldn't even describe her level of fluster; just... just let her eat the taiyaki... Why do this? She had to uncurl a bit further to attempt to make a second bite, fully just...going along with Iyuki's little play at tempting her with the sweet.

At least... At least it was just them here, just the two of them... Th...That made things much easier...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:46 am

A bit more... a bit mooore. Iyuki used the taiyaki, allowing Muika to take small bites as he tempted her out of her curled up position. His body tensed in preparation of his trap springing, pulling the Taiyaki far enough away to tempt her and get her uncurled just enough...

Soon... sooon...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:51 am

Muika had no idea what Iyuki was scheming, her current state and the taiyaki distracting her fully as she uncurled further to attempt another bite. She...She couldn't believe he had her...f....fishing for taiyaki like this...

Still, it was good taiyaki...and it wasn't like they'd had food yet... plus he was holding her and carrying her around as she'd want....told him he'd need to do...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:00 am

Iyuki waited until Muika was stretched out enough for his free hand to dart up and turn her chin, his head leaning down as he planted a soft kiss on her lips instead of the expected Taiyaki. He laughed softly in his throat, amused at his deception and wondering how she would take his ultimate trap~

Taiyaki was something the kitten woman could never resist, especially his homemade kind. He was glad of that small vanity buying such a specialty iron like that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:05 am

Instead of the inspected, delicious taiyaki, a squeak nearly escaped Muika as her chin was turned. The squeak was cut off due to Iyuki's lips making contact with hers.

Her hands clenched the fabric of his clothing, the kiss having taken her by surprise though it was a kiss... How could she not respond? Impossible... She always responded, and that didn't change.

Not the expected taiyaki, but this...t...this was good too...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:15 am

Iyuki pulled back from the kiss after a few moments, the squeak and nice response all he needed before he moved the taiyaki closer in reward. His blue eyes sparkled as they stared down at Muika's pretty red ones. "Your reward? More taiyaki or more kisses? Or taiyaki in between kisses... Or kisses in between taiyaki?"

Iyuki smiled softly, his hand sliding up to her cheek to stroke it with the backs of his fingers. She was so precious, he adored her so...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:23 am

R-Reward...

As Iyuki pulled back and spoke of r-rewards... Muika looked between the taiyaki and him for a short moment or two, her face burning brightly as his hand stroked her cheek, before leaning in and kissing him again.

Shortly after doing so, she nuzzled her head up right under his chin, burying her face; "I-Iyuki wins... I....I really like...taiyaki, but...y-y-you over food..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:34 am

Iyuki was the one to squeak this time as Muika kissed him, the shock causing him not to respond. His face tinted just a bit, Muika's words causing his heart to beat a bit strongly that she could definitely feel. He set the taiyaki aside, his arm wrapping around her as his other hand slid into her hair to play with it softly. "I-I...am...honored... Y-You can...always have both though..."

She could definitely have both, especially when it didn't make him all flustered like he was now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:38 am

"M...Mm..." Muika remained buried against Iyuki as he set aside the taiyaki so his arms could go around her properly. His heartbeat was really strong now... Both... She could have both; "I...Iyuki...First place though...a-a-always..."

As much as she loved taiyaki, and melon-pan and the like... Iyuki ranked above those things, definitely.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:45 am

"I-I..." Iyuki couldn't say anything to that, blushing so strongly he almost felt she could feel it since it had gone down his neck as well. Hearing such things from her, when he normally reassured her with such wordings was having an obvious and strong effect on him.

She had...finally with her words, shut him up. He could only make flustered sounds now, knowing that...he was always first to her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:51 am

Her hiding continued, though... I-Iyuki wasn't saying anything, just...n...now he was just making sounds and his skin had gotten hotter. H...He was flustered? She... She'd... Her words had rendered him speechless? H...How, she'd thought it was obvious he came first!

Considering everything...

She'd stated she had a strong attachment just...just yesterday, w-well...in a sense... D-Did he not believe...it was...as strong as it was...?

"I...Iyuki is...most important....t...to me..." She stuttered out; th...this all wasn't obvious?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Consequences" of an Outburst
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: