(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Consequences" of an Outburst

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:23 am

Iyuki sighed as Muika seemed to understand, while Takuya looked curiously between the two and opened his mouth. A look from Fujio caused him to look away and pat Iyuki's head more instead after thinking better of it.

With the matter of the sparkle eating settled, the older man coughed politely and turned his focus on Muika. "Would it be acceptable to have some tea or water please? I would love to hear how you have been and what have you been up to as well. You and Iyuki have seemed rather busy, from what little information I get? Himeko...is rather focused on certain things unfortunately."

He gave her an apologetic grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:34 am

"Sure, of course..." Muika gave a nod, moving from her seat, and silently thankful there hadn't been a stutter somewhere in her words as she went to get tea. There was some she could just give...thankfully, Iyuki was in no state for making things even if he was recovered somewhat.

There'd been a few happenings, but anything of extreme importance...like... Sh-She, w-whoops...was her hair covering her eye? No.... It was healed now, and she... T-Temporary blindness was an excuse...right? It wasn't like they ever knew it was permanent loss or whatever...

It was the only excuse in the books...

Mm?

Just as Fujio mentioned Himeko she set the tea down. F-Focused on other things...

"M-Mm..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:12 am

"My thanks." Fujio gave Muika a smile as she stood up to get the tea, watching her with curious eyes. Her one eye had been blind before... Was it reacting now? How odd... did it have to do with the spiritual side of things? Keeping his questions down for the moment, he kept the smile on his face as she set the tea down.

"Hm? My dear, I am not sure Mm... is well.. how you have been? Should I assume good?" He took a sip of the drink after, his eyes darting to his sons who were relaxing on the couch. Iyuki was still out of commission, but was recovering swiftly from an emergency influx of sparkles from his brother.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 2:19 am

"Welcome..." Muika replied now that the tea was on the table. How things were? "Things have been good...Mhm..."

W-What more should she say? There wasn't really...big...things that would really stick out. There had been things that had made their lives easier, but...

"We've just been handling our days w-well...it's been easier since we moved here..." That was good... It was definitely easier now that they were out of the cabin...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:18 am

"That is good to hear. We were a bit worried but it seems this was up to your standards then. That is very good..." Fujio gave a relieved smile, pleased to hear Muika and Iyuki were both doing well as well as enjoying the apartment. He had been a bit worried it wouldn't be acceptable, but a quick look around told him they were living comfortably and much better than that cabin.

There were important things to discuss though... Wondering if he should cut directly to such things, the man gave a soft sigh and then sipped his tea more before continuing. "We do have business with you both today, other than just visiting. I suppose for the moment I will speak with you Muika, though. I have a simple question for you..."

"Could you provide us with one of those...brochures from your work? Hibiki was kind enough to tell me you had such when I questioned him about such things. Oh forgive me, I have two questions. Were either of you planning on informing us about this whole...spiritual world?" Fujio's eyes were sharp as he looked between them, Iyuki having jolted up as Takuya held the man back from tumbling off the couch. Takuya just looked smug and a bit annoyed in equal measures.

"I didn't like being left out either, you are lucky sis and mom didn't come to ream you. Now lay back down and be a good boy." Takuya grumbled as he wrestled lightly with the young man who had been brought back to life by that question.

"Let me up Takuya! What is the meaning of this? Who told... told you all!?" Blue eyes wide and worried, he looked up at the man holding him and then at the man sitting at the table who returned the look calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:27 am

Muika gave a small nod; "Mm, the apartment's good... it's a lot better than where we were before."

Her old, dingy, cabin she'd just found by chance... Thinking like that though, an apology was on the tip of her tongue, but she held back the urge to do so. It would be pointless...

When Fujio brought up a question, her attention returned to him and left her own thoughts so she could listen.

He wanted...

"..." T...That... Her eyes had widened slightly, showing her surprise just as Iyuki bolted up from his spot with Takuya. Th..That... How...

They brought it up with Hibiki too, so they knew... H-How long though? When...

He was asking for one of the pamphlets, and her eyes briefly went to Iyuki, having quieted herself and looking slightly unsure. S-Should she... She...She should, but... It was his family...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 3:51 am

Iyuki's eyes caught Muika's and he returned her stare with one of his own, matching hers utterly. Takuya snorted at the question and spoke while Fujio waited. Fujio for his part watched the pair with interest, trying not to grin at this scene.

"You didn't think my investigating that place wouldn't lead me to other things? Sheesh. I know my good looks are distracting and all, but you should know better little bro." Takuya pulled Iyuki under his arm in a chokehold hold, holding his head close to his chest and ruffling his hair. Iyuki spluttered and tried to free himself to no avail. "I'm useful where I am, in plain sight as a good looking model. No one suspects a damned thing about my brains, but you should know better. You too lil sis. You met the others, why would they leave something important just to me?"

Fujio took over at this point, coughing politely to take the sting out of Takuya's words. "It wasn't much digging and with Selena's help and information we found out more than we bargained for. Unfortunately Muika, dear, your past... well with Hibiki's connection to me it was decided I should know so Takuya could not keep it entirely secret. However the spiritual side of things? The whole family knows by now, considering that a large chunk of it has their own powers of sorts. Himeko has been estatic to know her knowledge was something concretely 'magical', while Yuriko cares not. Keiichi is happy to find out the source of his good luck, and Takuya... you can see he hasn't changed."

Iyuki tugged with futility, trying to free himself while Takuya continued his punishment noogies. His voice was strained and had given up it seemed as he finally spoke. "Let me sit! You brute, I wish to talk! M-Muika you can..show them the brochure... since it seems I am not freeing myself...anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:01 am

She...She hadn't expected them to learn so much, no. The...The abilities and her having them...they weren't related really...to that place... b-but... She supposed there were...especially with Selena helping them...lots of sources for them to discover things...

Muika gave a small nod when Fujio mentioned why Takuya couldn't keep it a secret entirely.

"I...I'm sorry, I..." Iyuki had been dragged into all of that...and because of her he had been dragged in beyond control, she couldn't help wanting to keep it a secret from his family... It was her fault he had gotten involved... and all of that...all of that stuff that happened there... it was really, really bad so...

Even if she couldn't of helped what she'd been forced to do... She'd still... she'd killed more than she could count... slaughtered for her own gain to survive...

When Iyuki mentioned getting one of the pamphlets, she gave another small nod and stood from her seat, moving over to a drawer where a couple were kept and pulled one out before returning to the table and handing it over to Fujio.

"It...has information about...the various races, hollows here, and...all of that..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:26 am

"What are you apologizing for? I felt it was time we were all honest with each other, but I do understand that you felt the need to keep it secret. I do understand why that was as well. Adults, even if you are one now, are an enemy. Iyuki I suppose is... a special case?" Fujio looked over at the young man who was finally released from the hold as his father accepted the brochure. He put it in his inner jacket pocket with a nod. "My thanks, I will look it over later."

Now that Iyuki was free, he skittered over to Muika, wrapping his arms around her from behind and pulling her against his chest. He nuzzled her lightly, sensing her mood and knowing she needed utter soothing at this moment. "They are not angry or upset, see dearest?"

Takuya stood and gave Muika a bright smile, nodding in acceptance as well. "It's a lot to take in but... yeah. You both went through hell and made it out in one piece, so you have my respect at least. So far the facilities we got shut down had gotten more than a few kids out as well, so your information saved them too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:38 am

"It...It's my fault...he was even involved..." That's why she was apologizing... There wasn't anything she could have done to stop it other than just flat out...not existing, but that wasn't possible, but she still felt guilty about it...

He'd been hired to find her specifically under the guise of finding the gemstone on her wrist, if she hadn't... then he wouldn't...

It was...ridiculous, the logic, but... even still...

"I... It wasn't hard to tell he had no real involvement...so we made a deal... I'd keep him safe." It wasn't like he'd been a truly special case, their circumstances...it'd just... She'd felt guilty he'd been involved...

Not having seen Iyuki make his way over, she'd tensed out of surprise when he'd wrapped his arms around her, but easily relaxed in his hold when she realized it was him and as he spoke.

Her eyes glanced over to Takuya when he brought up the facilities, so some of them had been savable. It wasn't something she'd expected...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 4:56 am

"You have kept me safe. You saved me before and I have no doubt you will again. And it was not your fault, do not say such things. I was hired to do a job. How can you be blamed for their actions?" Iyuki muttered against her head, kissing the top of it while he felt her relax. He had known it might be bad to hug her from behind, her tenseness had told him that but... she needed his soothing.

Fujio just smiled softly at the cute affection. Takuya just held in his laughter, it was such a serious moment and the man didn't wish to interrupt it. He at least returned her gaze with a slow nod, not explaining that a large majority were not going to get out unscarred or without serious therapy. Some...wouldn't ever recover but...that was up to time to tell.

"I still thank you then, for being kind enough to not immediately reject him or to harm him? Also...I assume that was not a bear attack..." He continued on with that implacable calmness nodding to himself as the thought occurred.

Takuya looked shocked for a moment before grinning as he added in a comment to change the topic from such dreary things. "So then what are your two's powers?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:08 am

Muika quieted, she couldn't really...voice anything that wouldn't get an unhappy remark back. Her logic was...flawed, but... it still wasn't something she couldn't just not feel somewhat guilty about.

Her hands clenched, gripping the fabric at the bottom her her sweater as she looked down and to the side at Fujio's words. "H...H-He...was too squirmy...h-he couldn't have convinced a-anyone he was involved t-t-truly at that point..."

Really, that's been her first thought of him. A squirmy, scared little man...

"M...m...It was a hollow..." She added, being a bit more serious after what was meant to be a lighthearted comment.

P-Powers...

"M-Mm..." I-Iyuki could go first if they were actually going to discuss that...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:15 am

Iyuki felt Muika's hands clench on her sweater, blinking at that action before she spoke the words that froze him solid. The look on his face was one of utter shock and dismay, his father having to look away and cover his mouth at the woman's description of him.

Takuya didn't look away, he pointed and chortled, slapping a hand on his leg as he bent over from the strong laughs wracking his body.

Iyuki's arms let go as he stumbled back and fell to his knees, before landing on his side and twitching. All color had drained from him as he curled up in a ball. "Squirmy... squirmy..."

He was...he had been squirmy... A soft whine escaped him.

Fujio and Takuya couldn't respond from the laughter, though they had heard Muika's words about a hollow attack... Powers talk would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:21 am

"I-It's not like y-you had any n-nice thoughts about m-me at first either! Th-There's no way!"

I-Iyuki had just stumbled back into a heap! It wasn't like either of them had had very kind thoughts back then! She'd been on the verge of impaling him and he'd been caught red handed with her damn underwear in his hands and squirming around like a scared little animal!

Th...The other two were laughing... w-well she'd meant the comment to be lighthearted, not...not flow over into some...comedy routine!

Forcing herself to ignore the other two in the room, she moved from her seat and crouched down next to Iyuki's fallen form, poking him in the cheek once before her hand moved up to pat his hair in...some attempt to help him compose himself.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:29 am

"I-I just thought you were scary! I-I mean You were standing there all angry and I was bad with women, I still am bad with women!" Iyuki curled up more, whining softly as Fujio and Takuya burst into more peals of laughter at the man's response. They couldn't help it, because this was rather golden, just as Iyuki couldn't have helped his reply.

Iyuki just sniffled lightly as Muika poked his cheek and then patted his head, to no avail. He...had forgotten.. she had called him a pervert and also thought he was squirmy and... Another whine escaped him while Takuya laughed so hard he fell over.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:35 am

"Y...You know what you were holding..." Muika muttered; of course she had reacted badly! He had been an intruder and she'd walked in on him going through her clothing, her underwear of all things! Considering the circumstances her reaction was completely acceptable!

The other two were laughing harder...Mm...

"Y-You're not bad with me..." She muttered again; so he could at least account for being good with one woman... Mm...

The flustered noises were kept to herself, Muika having to hold them back with much concentration.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:50 am

"I-It was dark... I was looking through drawers and did not realize until too late what it was..." Iyuki's voice was quiet as he replied, even in his dismay and despair knowing enough not to speak too loudly.

Takuya though heard everything... and perked up while laughing, wiping the tears from his eyes. "Oh? What WAS he holding?"

Iyuki's face filled immediately with horror, they had been heard!

Fujio's laughter had slowed by now and he carefully composed himself while booting Takuya's leg with a censure filled frown. "Whatever it was is personal. Beside you had a question? Please comport yourself in the manner expected of a person nearing their fourth decade as well as an adult."

"I-I will exp-" Iyuki shot his dad a relieved look, before Muika's words hit him and he immediately flushed as his eyes went to her. "Y-You...are different. I could...you could be a great lady and I..."

His eyes darted to the floor, pouting slightly. He couldn't explain... He couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:55 am

A squeak escaped her as Takuya questioned them, h-he'd heard! N...No way could they explain that! Absolutely, no way!

Luckily, Fujio saved them from having to attempt to avoid doing so... Good... Good... Personal, very, very personal.

Though Iyuki's words had her attention return to him, and she couldn't deny the strong heat in her face. "N...Not.... D-Don't with the titles..."

T...The titles again... N-No way, not in a serious sense...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:22 am

"I-I was just... saying that's why its different." Iyuki knew he couldn't call her by titles and why, but it did not change how he had thought and felt all that time ago.

Before he could continue though, Fujio coughed pointedly. "Yuki, I think you should...both explain a bit more? I am sure you two would like your privacy to discuss these things at least, though I would like to stay and visit a bit more after we have the serious talks."

Takuya comported himself, standing and dusting off his clothes before straightening them. "I did ask what kinds of cool powers you have. Lil cuz has some too and his cute little evil demented sparkle stealing girlfriend. What do they have too?"

"I...see colors. Sort of. I can find things and see people's powers and spiritual level and all sorts of things like that." Iyuki took only a moment to reply, sitting up and pulling Muika into his arms, hugging her. "Otouto lacks powers. Miyako's... heal almost any injury. Muika..."

Muika could explain her own.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:26 am

There wasn't much for Muika to respond to before Fujio piqued in; y-yes, this...if it needed discussing later they could do that. F-For now it was back to serious talk.

A small squeak nearly escaped in full as Iyuki sat up, pulling her to him as they sat in some...cuddle ball on the floor as he began explaining about his own powers, and Miyako's at least. Hibiki didn't have any...

"I...I...Retractable blade, a-and illusions..." Muika really...was unsure how to properly explain, those were just the basics really... Easy to understand terms without really showing or going into great detail. She was unsure if she even could go into great detail...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:30 am

Fujio nodded thoughtfully but thought better of speaking up. If Hibiki had not spoken of his recently developed powers, he was not one to tell others secrets.

Iyuki nuzzled Muika in the cuddle ball, enjoying how sweet she was when he held her like this. She curled up much like a cuddly kitten... When she spoke up about her own powers as well, he rewarded her with a soft kiss and a smile. "Muika's are combat oriented, she protects me... And while Otouto lacks them, he protects Miyako. However there are...other things I can do at least. We three are the ones marked Fullbringer, while the young woman is a High Spec. For reference."

Takuya nodded and grinned, ruffling his hair. "So I guess it'll explain what those mean? Cause I don't have a damned clue."

Iyuki nodded, his eyes glancing to his father. "I will...another time, examine the rest of the family then and show you all my powers. Muika could then as well... If you wished, I am positive Miyako would as well considering she needs more practice using hers. She healed all the markings on Muika and Otouto at least. But Muika... I am told she can pretend to be a fluffy kitten, however it does not work on me. A pity."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:37 am

Muika quieted as Iyuki gave a more detailed explanation, better than her's had been; well...it had been better in her opinion. Combat oriented, definitely.

She was perfectly fine with sitting how she was, though she had to half ignore the extra presences or she'd grow too flustered. She...She knew they were there though.

Iyuki was handling explaining the bigger things, and she gave a small nod when Iyuki mentioned demonstrating his powers. If...If they wanted her to she could try...it was the right thing to do...

"C...Can do more than...cat..." She muttered, turning her eyes to the side with her flustered words.

Th...The cat was a small thing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:33 am

Fujio's eyebrows rose as he shook his head. "If we had more time I would say please show us now, but we do have to leave somewhat soonish. I think you both will be happy with that?"

They were cuddling on the floor, Iyuki's adoration of the girl...utterly adorable really. He pulled out his phone and snapped a quick picture for Himeko and the others, an apologetic smile on his features but still having done it nonetheless. Himeko demanded her tributes and he loved her entirely and would give in to such demands.

"But the cat is the most important. It looks fluffy and soft, much like your hair." Iyuki ignored Takuya's soft laughter and nuzzled Muika's head once more. So what if they had gotten pictures? Iyuki did not mind~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:40 am

C-Camera!?

Muika didn't have time to focus on it for too long, even though she had become even more flustered at the sound of a camera snap. J-Just...both of them on the floor like this...

Iyuki's words though-!

"H-H...H-How could y-you know wh-what it looks like..." Her heart really wasn't in the retort and it was obvious, her fluster beginning to override anything else.

Her hands had gone up to grasp the fabric of one of his sleeves as he held and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:47 am

"It...would be nice." Iyuki admitted, a slight flush on his cheeks as his father nodded. Takuya gave a knowing grin and moved to the kitchen to retrieve the marked package. It would be bad to forget such a thing, he would feel Yuriko's wrath should they.

"I would assume you would only be able to make a kitten as fluffy and perfect as you are." Iyuki cooed, sparkles beginning to escape him as he nuzzled Muika more. She could only make such a kitten or cat, he was attempting to imagine it... it came out looking oddly enough much like Otouto's kitten. His hand couldn't resist any longer and moved up to her hair as she gripped the sleeve of the other. Such fluffy soft fluff fluff.

"Once you finish with the cuddles, I would like a hug before we must go. Your mother would skin me if I did not and one for you as well Muika." Fujio tried to hold down his amused grin at Iyuki's words, while Takuya snickered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Consequences" of an Outburst
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: