(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Consequences" of an Outburst

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

"Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:55 am

Iyuki squeaked at Muika's words, a very unmanly squeak that he wished to take back more than anything. How...how had it come to this!? He knew...he knew she thought of him first, but the way she was saying it and how firmly and intently she... intended...

It didn't hurt that to hear such feelings reaffirmed with words made them stronger. It made him react stronger... Muika was quiet... so when she spoke about her feelings he... he melted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:10 am

H...He even squeaked...

How did she have him reacting like this wi...with such obvious statements!? It was... Mind blowing almost in a sense. H...He had been rendered speechless...

"Y-You said...it was selfish of you to want...me by your side when...when...w-when I said all that stuff...after...y...you know...but, but it's okay...to be selfish...w-when it comes to me...b-because I'm selfish too... I-I only want I-Iyuki...I wanna be by I-Iyuki...O-Only with Iyuki...N-Now, and i-in the future too...j-just like we talked...

I-It might not...not be obvious to you, b-but sometimes I-I even get...get jealous...I-It's...selfish, a-and I feel...b-bad sometimes about i-it...b...but...I-I'm s-selfish... I-Iyuki...is...is mine...

So y-y-you're first place... A-Always first place..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:24 am

Iyuki's face grew more and more red as Muika spoke, those words that utterly destroyed him. He...he was dead inside. Or was too alive inside. One or the other really.

She wanted only him...now and forever... He was always first place...

"I-I know...you get jealous...b-but it does not...bother me...because... you are...my most precious as well... and you come first... I am yours...s-so do not...feel bad..." That was all he could muster up and merely that because she had seemed worried almost. However words failed him after such a response had been given. There...was nothing else he could do but hold her closer to him and try not to cry by how touched he was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:31 am

Muika's hands went from clenching the fabric of his clothing to moving up, her arms wrapping around his neck as she felt him hold her closer. One hand was able to touch some of his hair lightly. Th...That flustered, h...he was this flustered...

"M-Mm..." His words obviously didn't help her own flustered state. "M-Mm...Y-You're m-mine just like I-I'm yours..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:39 am

Iyuki's head buried in her hair as her hands wrapped around his neck, his face hiding in the fluffy soft locks as he attempted to not squeak again. It was undignified! Instead he attempted to nuzzle and kiss her quite a bit, covering for his immediate and intense fluster from Muika's words. She was so sure of such feelings that it overwhelmed him. She loved him yes but... it was amazing to hear this all.

Just having it repeated was nice, as was her cuddling up to him. Unlike usual, he felt no strong urges for sex... he just...wanted her to hold him and say such things forever.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:50 am

"I-I love Iyuki, a-and I want to s-stay with Iyuki f-f-forever...a...always..." Muika continued to hold onto him, perfectly fine with just being like this. She was completely flustered beyond belief, but so was he...

Y-Yesterday he'd...c-confirmed his feelings, and reassured her utterly... E-Even if he knew these things... She wanted to...say them too even if it was hard for her to do so.

She doubted she could...g-go on for as long as he had without curling herself into a squeaking ball, but...but she wanted to say enough, wanted to say lots so knew completely too.

"Y-You might d-d-deny it...s-say I made...p-progress on my o-own but that's...that's not true... I-If it weren't for your influence n-n-none of that progress would have been made... W-When I said...said you made me f-f-feel like a person...a...a human e-even...I-I meant that...a-and when I s-said I trusted you...I-I'm s-starting to learn...to...do that with others more...b...but I'll always trust you most...I-I trust Iyuki completely..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:00 am

Iyuki could not handle the feelings overload. Whether it was from the first section where she had said she loved him, and that she wanted to stay with him forever... or as she powered through and said such... amazing things...he had helped her? He had wanted to...and he wanted to reassure the woman that he had heard her words.

But...but his brain fried.

The man made a muffled little sound, not a squeak luckily, and then promptly fell over to the couch with Muika still in his arms as he died. He just died, his brain friend and he just... died.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:06 am

Muika managed to cut off another squeak as Iyuki promptly fell over with her on the couch. She didn't move from her position against him, just continued lying with him like she had been as he held her to him.

Her response she'd been given was a muffled sound, a small one but... She...She'd actually rendered him...this speechless...

Continuing to tease his hair lightly, she nuzzled the area of his neck that was her current hiding spot. Too much more and he'd actually die... She...She should help him...w-work through his fluster...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:10 am

"M-Muika I can't...begin to describe...how your words...make me feel..." Iyuki murmured, unable to say more for the moment but knowing she needed some sort of response. He was...overwhelmed but that was no excuse!

He was Iyuki, the dearest of Muika and Muika deserved a response of some sort... before his fluster promptly overtook him again and he hid against her hair. The nuzzles...were helping him, as was the hair playing that felt soothing... He just needed deep breaths and time to recover so he could respond in kind to her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:13 am

"M-Mm..." She didn't stop with the nuzzling, the action seemingly helping him somewhat as he was able to get...some words out.

W-Words were hard...this flustered... She knew that...very well.

If...If the nuzzles helped him then she'd definitely keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:21 am

Iyuki continued to make noises, soft ones that he had hoped wouldn't escape but were despite all attempts to muffle them. However they quickly began to fade, becoming less common and less loud as time went on. Muika's nuzzles and hair playing was having an obviously strong effect as he finally took a deep breath, letting it out as his flustered faded just enough to allow him to relax.

His face refused to turn back to its usual color though... It was still red... And words refused to come... but he could bring himself to begin playing with her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:27 am

S...She'd really broken him... It was...almost an incredible feat to be honest, considering how much he tended to break her on a daily basis. Muika just continued with the nuzzling though, her arms around him squeezing lightly before continuing with the hair playing.

He hadn't regained enough of his composure to talk yet really, but he had continued playing with her hair again...improvement...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:34 am

"I do not know if I have the...words. But I can try..." Iyuki murmured softly, his speech coming back but only slowly as his hand grew stronger in its pettings. More sure and firm, he wasn't halting any longer. "I...never felt needed or useful... I might have told you before, but...it is a falling in being the youngest. I...I always wanted to be wanted. Always... always wanted to be what was chosen first, who was chosen first... Someone to want and love me so much more..."

"Someone to think I was the best and first... A-And I...did nothing to find that despite my feelings. I-I...ignored others, did as I pleased...and abandoned my family due to such...feelings of lost...ness... If that makes sense..." Iyuki wasn't sure if his words made any sense even to him, but he just was rambling at this point how he was feeling... "Y-You though...have said such...such amazing things...over and over...and I can't help it! I-It makes me all fluttery inside, it makes me love you more and more for so many things, including that you give me what I've always wanted so strongly!"

His normally formal voice was broken up, his tones immensely unformal and his voice just filled with the emotion filling him now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 am

Muika was quiet as Iyuki attempted to speak, and as he finally did her hold around him tightened, though obviously not uncomfortably so for him.

She never had siblings, but she could understand what he was saying. Wanted to be wanted, wanted to be chosen first...

"I-I-It's fine, b-be fl-fluttery...I-I'll always think y-you come first, t-that y-you...you're number one...I-I always will...A-And I'll be around a-always t-t-to remind you of that...Y-Y-You don't h-have to feel l-like y-you aren't n-needed or n-not useful... I-I need you, and you're...you're plenty u-useful...Y-You've done...so much even if you d-deny it...y-you really have..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:57 am

Iyuki couldn't reply again, his fluster taking over at Muika's words once more. He had done so much for her truly? And she would always... need him and want him...and he would always come first...

A small part of him thought about future children and he pushed that away. Future thoughts! Not now... but...but still it did not help his immediate flustering. He just nodded softly against her head, hoping that would be enough. That and the slight securing of his hold around Muika. She was not...not able to leave, even if she was holding him tightly enough that he knew she had no plans to anytime soon. On the off chance.

He was useful...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:10 am

Muika felt Iyuki's hold secure, but she had no plans of moving anytime soon. She had even said as such earlier...when they'd been in the kitchen...she wouldn't be moving unless he was the one moving her for the time being.

Neither of them seemed to have plans of moving at all though, and that was perfectly fine. They were on the couch and it was comfortable, perfectly fine for lying down...

He... She'd explained to him sometimes how much he'd helped, but...until now he'd always given her denials, saying she made progress on her own... now he was actually...truly, truly believing her words though and that made her happy...

He'd helped her a lot, probably more than he was still willing to accept, but...he really had...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am

Iyuki had said all he needed to for now or all he was able to. It was too much to expect him to be able to be his usual eloquent self after hearing such words that he had always wanted... He could accept her words much better now, accept that he had helped her and accept that he was most precious.

He didn't want to leave this couch for a long time, even if he had to make food for them... And he wouldn't.

The pair would end up stuck to each other like glue all night, the warm feelings never fading from Iyuki as he held Muika to him and made an easy dinner. They then ended up cuddled up in bed, the young man unable to let go of her for more than a few moments really at a time. He should...stay with her forever then as well, he thought to himself before sleep overtook him and he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Consequences" of an Outburst
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: