(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
"Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Consequences" of an Outburst

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

"Consequences" of an Outburst Empty
PostSubject: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:25 am

Iyuki had actually...punched Hibiki...

He'd actually...punched Hibiki...more than once...

They'd caught Hibiki earlier...kissing Miyako, and then discovered...they were dating. Hibiki had been given a warning, he'd been given a warning about involving Miyako in things, but...he'd...not stuck to it.

From what they'd seen, before they'd known he was dating...it'd looked like Hibiki had made Miyako kiss him, but...

They were dating.

They'd all...left the area from where everything happened, and now Muika was leading Iyuki back to their apartment. He was upset, that much was obvious, and while her hands were full with grocery bags she was still sticking close to him to give him...some form of comfort.

...She could not however deny that...that his outburst had had her heart fluttering, even if...even if it'd been in public and...not good. He'd actually punched Hibiki, punched him...

Her own feelings for it were something she was trying to ignore, or at least push back as she led him towards their apartment building.

She'd need to look at his hand, and head...

He was...upset, and she wasn't going to just...just let him stay that way either though! Cheering him up, along with tending to his injuries, was top priority!

Her fluttering heart could calm the hell down...

It wouldn't, but she could at least push it aside.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:18 am

Iyuki had no idea what to think now that his immense rage was fading. He had punched Otouto and was paying the price in both his hand and his head... Muika seemed unusually subdued, she must be angry with him...

And Miyako and Hibiki would not be speaking to him he felt for a while. He sighed softly, wondering if he had in fact overreacted. Was it possible? Miyako was an innocent and involving her seriously with Hibiki would reveal to her many many things best kept hidden.

...But worse was her age. Being in her final year of high school, she had lived a perfectly normal and happy existence. What if...she tired of Otouto as a date? Tired of his quiet and grumpy ways, born from trauma that she couldn't begin to imagine.

Both Otouto and Muika would...they attached when they did. Hibiki had been obviously attached to her, what if she hurt him? Things with Selena... He couldn't even begin to understand that situation, but at least he knew she had known everything. What was going on with his Otouto?

Muika led him along as he stayed lost in his thoughts, sighing sadly every so often.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:51 am

Iyuki seemed...lost in thought for the most part, and Muika assumed he was thinking over what had just happened. She hoped...he wasn't too upset about this; he had...had a surprising outburst, but...

Eventually they reached the apartment building, and she continued to lead them towards their apartment.

"I'll...look at your h-...hand and head when we get inside." Muika mentally cursed at herself, she'd stuttered!

Once they reached the door, she booped her head to his arm and let it sit there for a short moment before pulling back, giving him a small smile, she'd hoped to...reassure him since he was upset, but she needed to unlock the door.

Setting the bags down, she pulled out her own key and opened the door, waiting on Iyuki to head inside before she did; she would...would treat his hand and also try to...ignore herself, even if...that was entirely impossible.

His injuries needed looking at!

Aa, she was an embarrassment...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:28 am

"Thank you..." Iyuki sighed softly as they reached the apartment building, his mind still a bit trapped in a self defeating circle. It was hard to focus, he had to focus though. He had to think and speak and do things and...

Muika's head booped his arms, startling him a bit as he then glanced down as a bit of awareness of the world came back. He was not aware enough or quick enough to stop her from dealing with the door, but with a small smile he bent down and picked up some of the bags she had set down before carrying them inside.

"Thank you Muika... It seems I was deep in too many thoughts. My apologies, I am back for now." He was a shame to her...making her carry the bags the whole way! Causing her to worry and be nervous over him!

His thoughts had kept the pain away, or had allowed him to ignore it but now he could definitely feel the throbbing in his fist and head. It was...annoying.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:57 am

"Welcome..." Muika replied; once inside she carried the bags she still had in her grip to the kitchen to be put away. "Mm...I'll go and get p-painkillers and things really quick, and...it's alright."

It hadn't been a problem carrying the things back, and he had a lot on his mind...he didn't need to apologize for that.

She gave another small smile, since he obviously still seemed down, though she assumed that was a given, before heading off to get what was needed. He...He needed cheering up too! She wasn't going to just let him be upset for the rest of the day!

Being...Being upset wasn't allowed!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Iyuki followed Muika to the kitchen a bit listlessly even still, beginning to put things away carefully once she spoke. "All right, I shall put things away for the moment then. I can definitely do this, it it simple."

He smiled softly for her in thanks, moving to the fridge to put away the perishables for the moment as he attempted to calm himself down from a full panic and misery. Muika was obviously trying to cheer him up and he should probably explain himself to her at the least.

Doing something simple like putting away food was relaxing him just a bit and he sighed softly before putting his whole focus on that and not the..the anger he still felt a bit of. Or the guilt, or upsetness or the ever present pain...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:03 pm

It didn't take long, only a short few moments for Muika to gather everything needed to check his injuries. Painkillers, bandage wrap just in case his hand needed it, and everything else; while Iyuki had been distracted with putting things away, she had also made a quick trip to the closet in their room before returning to the kitchen.

All of the medical supplies that was necessary were gathered in her arms, other things tucked away elsewhere, as she looked to Iyuki.

Putting things away seemed to distract him, and maybe it even helped him some...?

She didn't want to interrupt if that were the case, and so waited a few moments until all of the perishables were put away until speaking up.

"I-I got everything..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:06 am

Iyuki was turning towards the few remaining items when Muika returned. He was obviously a bit calmer, though he looked troubled as his brow creased together. As his mouth opened, he then closed it and nodded as if rethinking what he was about to say. "Let me get something to drink and then I will sit so you can tend to them."

He reached up and grabbed a glass before flipping on the water and quickly filling it. Making his way past Muika, his hand brushed her cheek softly before he walked to the table and sat down with the glass. Setting the injured hand on the table, he smiled a bit weakly at her to try and reassure her he felt better but really he didn't and it would be obvious to Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:12 am

Muika gave a small nod before following Iyuki to the table; he was obviously still troubled and upset, but she planned on helping him feel better so...so she just had to!

She moved to sit down on the edge of the chair, scooting her chair closer to him so she could look over his hand. Setting the medical supplies down, Muika got the painkillers for him and handed him the pills to take before she went about looking his hand over.

"I don't think you broke anything...but since you...you rarely...punch you put a lot more force on it..." It'd be sore, even after treating it, but overall it seemed he'd be fine. That was good... "Do you want me to wrap it?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:58 am

Iyuki waited for Muika and nodded as she handed over the painkillers, tossing them into his mouth with his free hand before downing the water to help them go down. He winced as she lifted it up and gave a weak smile. "It might be best. I may not have broken anything but it is rather...pained. I think I hit Otouto a little too hard... The second time was unneeded. As was the headbutt. But he left marks on her stomach! He was...his mouth..."

Iyuki's voice gained a soft whine as he spoke, the frown and silent rage starting to return. "How could...he do that? What about Selena, how could he drag Miyako into that whole convoluted mess? What is he even doing, I trusted him and he has broken that... He could get himself hurt horribly, did you see him? He was...he was enjoying himself openly! What if she..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:14 am

Muika gave a small nod when he suggested wrapped it, and went about doing so after he'd taken the painkillers. It'd likely hurt a bit, but wrapping it would help. She'd make sure not to make it too loose or too tight so it could heal properly...

She was quiet as Iyuki began talking about the situation, questioning Aito, and how he could do such a thing. The...The stomach thing she couldn't really... She didn't even wanna think about that honestly, but the other...

She... Was unsure of her placement in this whole ordeal, she was strictly an observer...really, but she did have her own opinions on it.

"Maybe...you should get the whole story... Maybe something came up with the Selena thing? There's... a lot we're probably out of the loop of considering... well...they're not us." They had their own lives and problems, so... "I...can't really place any negative judgement on it... Miyako... She's not a kid, but she had lived a pretty...normal life as far as i can tell. She's a perfectly...happy student, and Hibiki...

... Even if circumstances are different, I can't look at a situation that's...honestly similar to ours in a bad light..." Miyako had gotten herself involved the moment she'd gone about healing their scars, and while she hadn't involved herself rather...shadily like Iyuki had, she'd still involved herself and one thing led to another and...that had happened...

Judging it negatively considering that...

"I...I...even if I don't trust or even like Hibiki, I trust Miyako to know what she's doing... That's all I can do, it's her choice who she chooses to involves herself with like that, and... who knows? Maybe things will be okay? It's all we can hope for... running their lives isn't our job...

Hibiki...I did see, but even if things went badly I..." This was extremely difficult to say, but... "He's not as weak as I am...when it comes to attachment. He seems more stable in that regard...from what I know of him. I don't think it's good though...to just assume something bad's gonna happen... W...We should put more trust in Miyako, and try to understand that she knows what she's involving herself with... If...If she's with Hibiki then she likely already knows..."

She finished wrapped his hand, and she held it as gently as she could for a moment; "How does that feel? Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:30 am

Iyuki winced lightly but didn't react much more, he knew and trusted Muika to take care of this and watched her hands carefully as she spoke. Her...words hurt. It hurt a bit to hear her speak like that... It was explanatory but at the same time it felt like she was censuring him for his reaction. His admittedly overreacting reaction...

To hear though that she couldn't look negatively at the situation due to their own circumstances made him flinch though. It was similar, it really was in so many ways. Even if he had been doing shady work, he had been an innocent really... Miyako had definitely involved herself past the ability to doubt some things.

"I will...get the whole story. And I will...trust in Miyako and Otouto, even if you can not the latter. It will take time for me to not think of her as a child though, she is so...happy and sweet. It is odd to just imagine her with someone as..." Sullen? "Quiet as Otouto. Withdrawn. If you believe he is more stable, then I shall trust such judgments and trust in their feelings."

"...I wonder if Otouto will start being adorable in love like you became? More adorable." Now that Muika's words had soothed him a bit, he gave her a small smile and teased lightly as he examined his hand. He flexed it lightly, the wrapping helping a bit as he smiled in relief. "Thank you dearest. It feels a bit better, I suppose it and my head will stop paining me soon with those painkillers in me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:39 am

"Mm..." Muika gave a nod, glad Iyuki had...heard her out and had agreed to get the whole story. Nothing would be solved if he didn't. There...definitely had to be reasoning to everything, something like...that between them couldn't just... Well, there was definitely more than what they were seeing.

They'd only even...learned of this just today after all...

She...definitely believed Hibiki was more stable when it came to attaching to others. From what she had seen of him back then, he didn't let things like that bother him; others had followed him like a leader, and then hated him after awhile and he kept on moving whereas she'd...had no one even before and trusted much too easily, latching on to the first to show her even a smidgen of kindness...and she'd paid for that.

Iyuki's final words snapped her from her thoughts; th...that... She didn't want to imagine such a thing! Though when it came to talking about her she was unable to stop her face from reddening.

N...No more comments like that!

She reached behind her at such comments, the box of pocky already opened as she pulled out a stick and promptly stuck it into his mouth.

N...No more! E...Even with the thanks for treating his hand after...she would not take the chance of him saying more things....
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am

Well that was a plan for tomorrow... to be dealt with then. Muika seemed pleased a bit, he noted, by his acceptance of her words but Iyuki couldn't help that. If Muika was saying such things and so much of them... then he should pay attention to them.

Muika's reddening face stopped all his thoughts about attempting to communicate these feelings, instead causing him to give a toothy grin and laugh softly. About to speak, his mouth was suddenly occupied by something Muika slam dunked into his mouth. He let out a shocked sound and sat back, blue eyes wide as he stared at her. What...what... The blue looked down in a bit of a cross eyed motion as his hand reached up to pull it from his mouth to speak. Pocky? What...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:17 am

Her face was still red, but that was something she couldn't beat away now Iyuki had caused it. Their conversation earlier...had distracted her some, but now that he had the pocky... and her mind was flashing her reasoning for her...motivation to even bring out the pocky other than to silence him just now...

Muika stood, moving the pocky box she'd had hidden on the table before stepping closer to Iyuki. He was not removing that pocky! Just as he attempted to pull it from his mouth, a hand of her own slid to the side of his face as she leaned in, taking the other end into her own mouth.

He couldn't take it out now, and she could do as she wanted!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:23 am

Muika moved and Iyuki was distracted from his attempt to take the rather surprising pocky muffler from his mouth as he looked over at her. She moved closer and...and... Huh!?

What...what was Muika doing!? Iyuki's face turned a rather red tone as his eyes widened to their limit, staring at the woman who had the other end of the pocky in her mouth. She just...what was she doing!?

A shocked sound came from his throat as his hand dropped and he stared a bit. Her hand was on his cheek...what was he...what...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:31 am

H...He...did know what she was doing right? Well, knew the concept of this...silly game Miyako had explained to her. E-Even if he'd never done it before! Th...This was apparently a...a thing people knew about, right!?

If...If not she'd just have to teach him by example...

To make it easier on herself, she moved to sit on his lap, knowing it'd be fine to do so before she bit from her end of the stick to inch closer to him. Her hand on his face inched a bit higher, closer to the ends of his hair while the other had settled itself on his shoulder near his neck.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:49 am

Was she trying the pocky game?! Was that what Muika intended with him? Iyuki let out a soft groan as Muika crawled onto his lap, shifting under her as he reacted finally. His eyes closed a bit as she took a bite, his mouth moving forward and taking one in return. He leaned his head lightly against her hand as his also came up, gripping her waist gently to hold her on him

The blush had faded only slightly, he was still in shock but the purple haired man was responding. She was definitely intending this, there was no doubt now that Muika was wanting this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:57 am

Muika was a bit relieved when Iyuki responded, taking a bite from his end as his hand moved to her waist. Her fingers lightly teased his hair some, as she took another bite of her own. He knew what to do with this, and so did she, everything worked out then~

Her other hand... Eventually she moved it, not wanting it to just rest on him and do nothing. It moved down some, intending to unbutton whatever buttons there may be considering that's just what he wore. All of her motivation from earlier was returning, so she was being a bit more forward...though...typically this was probably much more forward than she usually was...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:28 am

Iyuki was still blushing as Muika took another bite and teased his hair, he couldn't stop it. He was...so flustered. Muika was...doing this to him and... he had no idea why! What had happened? Had she... gotten an extreme urge of some kind?

He was enjoying it but his shock overrode all else for now, especially as Muika went to unbutton his vest. His eyes darted down as he then took another small bite, wanting to gulp at this rather casual attempt at seduction on Muika's part. It was definitely working, his hands held her waist rather securely and squeezed a bit as she worked on stripping him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:35 am

Every time Iyuki took a bit from his Muika followed after with one of her own, her hands not stopping in their hair teasing or unbuttoning of his clothes. She felt his hands hold her to him, his hold secure as she felt him squeeze some.

The hand in his hair slid up a bit more, able to play with more of it as her lips got closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:42 am

Iyuki was swiftly losing clothing covering his chest and torso, but his focus was all on the ever moving closer lips of Muika. His blush had faded a bit more and he squeezed Muika's waist more as she began playing with his hair. It felt good and his eyes closed, leaning against that hand with a soft sound. Between her stripping him, the hair playing and the pocky game the man was utterly entranced with her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:50 am

Once the clothing was unbuttoned, vest, shirt...whatever was in the way, Muika's had moved to his skin, letting her hand slid over his chest and lower towards his stomach, knowing along with his hair that was an area he particularly reacted to...

With each bite of pocky the stick was quickly disappearing since neither of them were pulling way, and once close enough with little to no pocky left her lips went to his, remaining their for a short few moments before attempting to deepen it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:05 am

Iyuki had kept his sounds down for a bit but as Muika's hand touched his bare chest and slid down, a bit of a choked moan sounded. With both his hair and his stomach being touched, he was in more than a bit of a receptive mood to do anything Muika wished. As the last of the pocky disappeared between their lips, he allowed her to deepen the kiss with a low moan as his hands on her waist pulled her a bit closer to him.

One moved after that, sliding up over her hoodie, moving up to her neck and hair as he held her close for kissing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:17 am

A small moan of her own came up as Iyuki responded to the kiss after allowing her to deepen in; she felt a hand of his move up over her hoodie and up to her neck, holding her close to him. She didn't plan on moving from him at the moment, so she would definitely remain close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Consequences" of an Outburst   "Consequences" of an Outburst I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Consequences" of an Outburst
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: