(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:48 am

"Haaah~? I'm plenty old enough." Kaimu said, that slight pout returning to his tone. He wasn't that much younger, at least he wasn't like...below four-hundred! It was a mere almost two century difference, to people here that was practically nothing!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:53 am

"Mm I do not know... Kai-tan, to ask for your hand in dating I think your daughter would turn me down if she knew such a large difference in years existed between us.. Alas, such a hassle one must face..." Lakshmi sighed dramatically, a small smirk on her lips at the pouting tone in Kaimu's voice. "I was probably into the Shinigami Academy when you were born, having run away from India and traveled all the way to Japan as a...late teenaged woman!"

"She will never accept me, your precious daughter or my love with this difference." More dramatic sighing followed this pronouncement.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:27 am

"L-Lak-tannn..." Kaimu continued with that pouty tone, maybe even a small whine had entered his tone at some point. She was teasing him, he could tell with that smirk of hers...but still! "A near couple of centuries is nothing to people like us."

Saying that, he had a slight puff to his cheek, "I think if Mia would think it's fine, she saw that this was a real relationship; she'd be perfectly accepting of you and your love."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 am

"It may not be...but she is not even as old as the difference between us! What if she doesn't understaaand the feelings at plaay?" Lakshmi whined slightly as well, the smirk never leaving her face at least. That pouty whining was too fun! She started laughing at his next comment, reaching up to poke the puffed cheek was her smirk faded into a happy smile.

"Well of course she is fine with it since she knows, I could not help teasing you for this though Kai-tan~" Poking the puffed cheek more, she wondered how long it would last under her assault.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 am

"Mmmm..." Kaimu kept up his pouting, even as Lakshmi began poking at his cheek. He wanted to laugh when she'd started to...but he had to hold strong! He couldn't laugh, not yet anyway; he could laugh with her later!

As she continued poking, a puff of air finally escaped as the puff in his cheek finally deflated. After that, he couldn't help but begin laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:57 am

Lakshmi held firm, she stared up at the pouty man's gorgeously mismatched eyes as he continued his silly pouts. Poking, poking poking.. Until finally that puff of air signified her victory! A triumphant laugh sounded as she heard his laughter, her head moving forward to nuzzle his nose lightly with her own.

"...I win!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:07 am

Even with Lakshmi's claim of victory, Kaimu could't retort as he continued laughing; as she nuzzled him, he moved in quickly after a moment to steal a small kiss before a grin overcame his expressing, some laughter still escaping him.

"Fineee~ Lak-tan wins."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:26 am

Eeping a bit in shock at the kiss stealing, Lakshmi pulled back and crinkled her nose at Kaimu. "If I am the winner how come you are the one claiming kissing prizes? Bah, I wanted one anyways so it is fine."

Rolling her eyes in mock acceptance of his actions, a smile took over her features again as Kaimu laughed. Lakshmi blinked though as something struck her. She...had told...him...

And he hadn't...she had said it. He had just...accepted it. Maybe he had thought it was playing!?

Maybe! She couldn't help the small low sound of shock or the flushing of her face though. Her hands moved up to cover them. Stop it! He was going to realize something was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:32 am

"Then it's a win-win~!" Kaimu replied; Lakshmi had won but he had been the one claiming kisses, she was correct...but since she'd wanted one, and so had he then there was no harm in him being the one to give them~

His expression stayed happy and cheerful, that was, until he heard a sound from her that sounded....shocked? "Mmm~? Lakshmi?" She was trying to hide now? Was something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:36 am

Lakshmi just flushed more, his happy tone making her react strongly. Trying to curl up in a ball, she attempted to roll out of Kaimu's arms and away. He hadn't noticed but her instincts were screaming at her for her stupidity.

No no no!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:46 am

"Eehhhh?" Kaimu kept a hold of her when he felt her trying to roll away. He couldn't just let her go! Something was obviously not right here! "Lakshmiii!? What's wrong?"

They'd just been laughing and smiling only moments before...

Keke~

Kaimu ignored Kuroshi, as Lakshmi was much more important.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:49 am

"I am stupid. Very stupid." Lakshmi muttered softly, wishing he would let her but knowing physically like this..unless she hurt him she couldn't escape. Even for her own wish to run and hide, she would never do that.

Calm down...Kaimu obviously did not know...he had no idea... Just calm yourself. It was working slowly. She could think of something to distract Kaimu in a minute. Just calm!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:01 am

C'monnn~ I know exactly what's wrong.

I'd rather hear it from Lakshmi.

"Kuro-tan says he knows what's wrong but...I'd rather hear if from Lakshmi; if I can help in anyway...I would like to." His voice was gentle, giving her a small squeeze in his arms as she muttered to herself. "You're not stupid."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:06 am

"K-Kuro-tanchan should shut his stupid awful mouth! Tar pits Kuroshi. Say it with me! Tar. Pits." Lakshmi exclaimed, eyes opening in shock. She shook slightly, her eyes glancing away from Kaimu as he spoke more. He'd rather...hear it from her. He wanted to help... she was not stupid...

Gulping, in a low whisper she tried to muffle with her hands. "...I love...Kaimu...That is what is wrong. I am stupid..."

Lying...she wanted to lie but he was being so gentle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 am

Grk...

Kaimu continued to ignore Kuroshi, and his current seething that was in response to Lakshmi's threat. She seemed so...frightened? Worried...

He had to listen carefully, to Lakshmi as she began muttering...she was being so quiet...

"That..." That's what she was... "Lakshmi isn't stupid, if you're stupid for feeling that way then that makes me stupid too..." He gave her another squeeze, his voice still gentle as he tried to also be reassuring. "You mentioned this earlier...I...did you not mean to?" She'd said it so easily a little while ago when they'd been teasing.

"Would it be bad for me to say those words back to you? Even if I meant it? I'd definitely mean it...if I'm allowed to say them." This obviously wasn't like the cute comments, but...still....

"Lakshmi loves me, and I love Lakshmi." He tried to offer her a soft smile, if she'd look at him to see it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:36 am

Lakshmi shook slightly, cowering as Kaimu began to speak. His words did not seem to soak in, her body shaking a ton as he called her not stupid... His question got a small nod as she shook even more.

...What?

....What?

This...was...

Unexpected...utterly...completely...

Lakshmi's hands lifted from her face, falling to the bed as she just stared up in disbelief. That soft smile, his serious words. He... loved her too? As her heart soared, her eyes widened as she let out a small choked sound. Kaimu...loved...

Closing her eyes, she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face against his chest. She was crying lightly. "I love you... You...are allowed to say that whenever...whenever you want. However much you want Kaimu..."

Her heart would burst from her chest at this, it was beating so strongly. He said it so simply and easily. How... could he do it like that?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:41 am

Kaimu's arms wrapped around Lakshmi as she embraced him, burying her face into his chest. At her words, his expression seemed to brighten some. He could say it whenever he wanted? However much he wanted?

"If I can say it whenever I want then I can say it again." Kaimu smiled, "I love you~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:52 am

Lakshmi eeped lightly, flushing darkly. Kaimu seemed to enjoy saying it! He was...he said it again! Why had he done that!?

"...K-Kai..." Lakshmi whimpered against him, too happy to contain it but also entirely flustered. She was an adult woman. She should act like it! She could not though, just be a quivery mess of feelings. "You love me too...I...never expected that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:00 am

"Mhmm, I love you." At her words, he rose a brow; she hadn't expected...?

He supposed...he could understand, but he'd never dealt with this kind of love before, so perhaps his gestures and words had been a bit subtle. His attitude had changed some since they'd become a couple...he'd become less distant, that much was noticeable. Perhaps later on his more loving gestures had been even more subtle...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:11 am

Lakshmi could pull back now, taking a deep breath to steady herself. Looking up at his face finally, she had a warm smile that did not falter even at his raised brow. She had to get it all out at least, he seemed perfectly... okay with these feelings where she had been denying them... "A-And...I love you too. Sorry... I was scared of you knowing and saying you did not love me. Or of...it being a burden on you. I...was also worried about having to choose..."

"Between...the Soul Society and you... It scared me. Y-You would never ask it of me...but I might have just gone anyways..." One golden brown hand reached up to his face, just so relieved and happy and crying softly. "I do not have it anymore... None of that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:15 am

Having to choose...?

Had she been planning...

"Lakshmi..." Kaimu leaned in slightly, though there wasn't really much of a distant between them to begin with, and planed a small kiss on her forehead...and then giving a few more before nuzzling her face. "You don't...you don't have to think of that anymore."

He wasn't going anywhere, and he was pardoned now...things were alright now...more alright than they'd ever been. No more hiding, no more wandering. He'd be right here.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:29 am

"Mhm... Never again." Lakshmi's voice was soft, her eyes closing as Kaimu kissed her forehead a few times. She was smiling already, but a happy laugh was her response to such sweet actions. She returned his nuzzles with small movements of her own. Her heart felt like it would burst from her chest by now, she feared for its poor state.

Moving her face, she opened her eyes for a moment before finding Kaimu's lips and pressing hers against them. A sweet kiss, her hand slipping into his hair behind his neck. It...might not stay that way for long. Lakshmi's body and heart were humming together and...Kaimu was hers. She felt... she wanted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:43 am

Lakshmi was smiling again, Kaimu was glad, really happy that she was...and really happy she'd gotten that confession off her chest, she'd been...so worried about it, but she'd said it, and now he was able to tell her that whenever he wanted right back to her.

He responded to the kiss as Lakshmi pressed her lips to his, having to smile against them for a short moment as she felt her hand move to his hair. His arms were still around her, holder her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:51 am

He was impossible... How could he love her? Lakshmi had no idea, but she just accepted it for now. She had wanted this, his love. Apparently she had had it...

Letting out a soft pleased sound as Kaimu responded, she had to deepen it. More of Kaimu was something she needed to have now. Had...he known the whole time she loved him? Had it been that obvious?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:03 am

Kaimu gave Lakshmi a small squeeze as she deepened the kiss, to which he was happy to respond to. The kissing was nice, and it was a relief to have all of that off their shoulders and he was happy to have it out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: