(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:39 am

Lakshmi should have kept her mouth shut. A small soft sound escaped her, one Kaimu would probably recognize as embarrassment by now. She hadn't meant for him to SAY she was those! She was just...providing examples of what... was better than cute if he...

She almost fell for his pout, but the laugh after... made her grumble against him even as she flushed more. "I-I am not... any of those including cute! All are b-banned now..."

He...thought she was...those...and beautiful...too... Her heart was racing too strongly, she needed to stop it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:47 am

"Uwaa!? But Lak-tannn~" He gave a whine, a pouty noise following afterwards. So he couldn't compliment her like that at all!? That was ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous! "You are, I can't just keep quiet about that stuff! It's true!"

Even if she got embarrassed at first, it had to feel...nice to be called that deep down, right!? He liked complimenting her, because it was true!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:52 am

No! Kaimu was being too cute... Groaning, her hands slipped from his hair and head to her face as she covered it. That pouty sound, the whining... What he was saying most of all though. That was what hit her the hardest. It felt amazing, like she was going to burst from happiness and embarrassment all at once.

"...Thank you...I-Its...Kaimu's day right? S-So he can do what he wants... Including tell...me those things..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:11 am

That smile of his seemed to turn into a grin at Lakshmi's response. He could then! Without her stopping him? He could call her those things, even if she'd only let it slip today...

Still, he was obviously delighted with her words, near shining almost.

"Then I can say them then~ Lak-tan is cute, and beautiful, and lovely~" If he said too much at once he felt it might kill her, so he'd portion his wave of words out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:18 am

Lakshmi shouldn't have peeked up through her fingers, shining and happiest Kaimu was around and it made her melt more. Her flushed face was not fading anytime soon, that was for sure...

Letting out another embarrassed sound, she squirmed lightly in his lap. She knew he wouldn't let her go, she could hide from his words then... Instead they struck her like knives, cutting through her feelings of embarrassment and piercing her heart. She could not even deny them she was so flustered.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:25 am

Kaimu moved to nuzzle Lakshmi's head again as she hid, smiling as he did so. One of his hands moved slightly from around her, enough to lightly play with her hair.

After giving another kiss to her head, he gave a small, happy laugh in her hair; he couldn't help it, he was happy and enjoying this a lot.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:31 am

Lakshmi's head moved just slightly as she leaned against his hand, her hands falling away from her face fully. He was so happy with this, she had to let him keep doing it no matter what... The kiss to her head elicited a pleased little smile even it her eyes would not open. It felt...so nice.

"Kaaaai!" He was laughing in her hair, and she did not mean for her voice to come out at such a whine at that but it did. Why was he laughing!? She wasn't...being silly or anything was she? She...was trying to let him say things about her. If..he knew how much she hated herself... he'd...feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:39 am

"Hmm~?" Kaimu questioned, glancing down at Lakshmi, though from his current position of nuzzling her head he couldn't exactly fully managed that. Was she still flustered? Maybe...

His smile returning, he kept his arms wrapped around her before carefully letting them tip over to the side, to where they'd be lying down. It was nicer like this...sitting up too long would eventually become a pain when they were in a comfy bed that they could be lying down in.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:44 am

Lakshmi couldn't move her head to look up at Kaimu, not with his sweet nuzzling keeping her firmly too flustered and happy to want to. So she could not shoot him an icy, pouty gaze. However as he moved, tipping them over to the bed rather carefully, Lakshmi let out a soft sound of surprise but relaxed after that brief tense moment.

She trusted Kaimu not to let her get hurt in his arms and laying down was much much better. Instead of immediately snuggling him though, she gave him a slightly pout filled glare. "You were laughing at me..."

Her flushed face hadn't faded, making it hard to look serious and grumpy damn it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:54 am

"Hmm? I was not laughing at you, Lak-tan." Kaimu replied, once Lakshmi had relaxed in his arms as they lied there with one another, though she still had yet to snuggle up to him... At her rather pouty glare he let out a breath. "I'm repeating myself on this, but I was laughing because I was happy; I couldn't it."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:59 am

"O-Oh!" Now Lakshmi felt a bit bad and her pout disappeared utterly. Eyes wide, she wrapped her arms around Kaimu's neck again and snuggled close as she nuzzled him under his chin.

"Sorry Kai! I am so sorry... Be happy and laugh all you want!" No no no he mustn't feel bad, he mustn't at all! Lakshmi would make sure to make it up to him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:02 am

His arms moved around her, securing her in his hold as she cuddled up to him, giving a small shake of his head against her.

"Mn, It's alright; you don't need to say sorry." Kaimu replied, his voice soft. "I'm still happy, really happy."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:08 am

"It is my duty to make you the happiest though. So...I will not say sorry... But I will try to make it up to you." Lakshmi kissed his chest, a small sheepish smile on her face. She felt embarrassed admitting this, but continued in a soft voice. "I swore to myself when I asked you if I could be by your side...that I would make you the happiest person. People...have awful days and times. They get sad...you are allowed to too, but that...I would make sure when you needed and could...be happy... I would help. That I would protect your happiness."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Kaimu's smile warmed at Lakshmi's words as his hand came back to her head, his fingers gently stroking her hair before another small kiss was placed there.

"You're doing really well then, because I have been happy, really happy." He replied, his voice as soft as his smile. "I can only hope I'm making you just as happy as well. I want to protect your happiness like you protect mine."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:45 am

Lakshmi moved her head lightly against Kaimu's hand, before smiling as she was kissed. It only grew at Kaimu's words, her head shifting so she could attempt to nuzzle the man. She was too happy at his words... She was succeeding!

"You do... I am unbearably happy most of the time... Mm, then you need only protect yourself then. Because you are my happiness." Laughing lightly, she snuggled against Kaimu even more. It was stupid and sappy words but they were true from the bottom of her heart.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:50 am

His smile was soft as she attempted to nuzzle him, unable to not think of how sweet the gesture was despite the fact that they tended to do this a lot.

Kaimu gave a happy, muffled, closed mouth laugh at Lakshmi's words, giving her a small squeeze in his arms after she'd snuggled against him some more.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:11 am

Kaimu's laugh made Lakshmi give another one, his squeeze making her move her hand to his cheek as she pulled her head back just a bit. She wanted to look up at him! Smiling happily, she attempted to move just a bit... It would ruin her snuggles just a bit.

"Mm, let me see your smile Kai~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:24 am

Let her see his smile? She could look at it whenever she pleased.

As she pulled back just a little to look up at him, Kaimu's smile was bright, and happy; she wanted to see his smile, then she was going to see a worthy one.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:31 am

Lakshmi's smile matched Kaimu's as her hand caressed his cheek. "Thank you..."

Moving up a bit, she pressed her lips against his a few times before they settled there, his smile was nice but sweet kisses were in order. She couldn't even call him a stupid rogue in her head, because he wasn't anymore! Laughing in her throat, happy at that thought. Not a rogue! Not a rogue!

A shinigami again. Never...never would she have to chose.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:41 am

"Welcome~" Kaimu replied, leaning into Lakshmi's touch as she caressed his cheek.

Before their lips had connected again, his smile had softened before he responded when her lips finally settled against his; it was hard to not smile when a laugh had made it's way to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 am

After a few moments, Lakshmi pulled away and kept smiling as she realized something that was teasing worthy. "This is the longest we have gone I think, without me jumping you when we both are naked in bed. A world record for my self control. I should call the proper authorities and have them note this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:56 am

Kaimu attempted to resist laughing, amused at her words, but utterly failing in his attempts before light, amused laughter escaped him. "I think it is the longest we've gone."

A world record, huh? He'd been so caught up in the snuggling, and how happy they both were that he hadn't even realized until she'd said something.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:08 am

"I know it is!" Lakshmi joined Kaimu in laughter, his happy amused laughing making her just utterly pleased. "I am glad I am becoming a regular adult again, able to control her urges. I feel like a teenager again sometimes. Kai is all but irresistible for me~"

She would tell him of her old worry in a bit, he deserved to know... She would not mention the love part though. No way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:21 am

Kaimu's laughter continued as Lakshmi joined him before she'd begun speaking again. "Mm, we may not be teenagers anymore, but I'd say we're still young; there's plenty of people well into their thousands~"

They were both...a few centuries away from even being one-thousand as far as he knew, so he could still count that as young, they definitely looked it~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:39 am

"There are! I am only a mere..." Lakshmi looked thoughtful for a moment and pursed her lips, counting on her fingers... before smiling again. "A mere seven hundred and ninety-four! I know how old you are, your profile stated it. Six hundred and thirteen. Almost two centuries younger. I am cradle robbing~"

She teased, knowing that was not how this worked, not with beings like them at least. They did both look amazingly young, and were by most standards. She laughed more at these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: