(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 am

Kaimu responded to the kiss, leaning down as he realized she was pulling him to her; he responded to it with his own feelings as his arms went around her, holding her to him.

Then he'd go and deliver the news soon, then head back and meet her in the library.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:44 am

Lakshmi couldn't help it, she kept kissing Kaimu for a little bit. More than she had planned at least and a bit more intensely... But she could forgive herself this one time. Pulling back, she smiled softly and almost said something before closing her mouth and just flushing.

Moving out of his arms with a sheepish chuckle, she moved to a window and opened it up. "Over here Kai, I'll point it out."

Leaning faaar out of the window, she held on with one hand as she waved to a large domed building that could barely be seen from here if you leaned precariously like she was. "Over there, that one. If you get lost ask one of the servants in the main building... But you can enter it from the outside too if you wish to be secret as well?"

Her legs dangled as she spoke, balanced on her stomach like that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 am

Kaimu followed Lakshmi to the window, looking out of it along with her as she leaned out of it, though on instinct his arm had moved around her; she...was leaning too far out...that was his excuse.

He made sure to memorize the directions she gave him, "I'll be sure to remember. Seems simple enough to find, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:55 am

Lakshmi didn't care what excuse Kaimu had in his head, it was nice to be held like that. Smiling softly as she slipped back inside, she pulled the window closed once she knew Kaimu was not in the way.

"It is. Please go tell them the good news... But do not hurry back. Spend some time with them, I will be perfectly safe in the library studying." Giving him a reassuring smile, she knew her head and heart were still utterly freaked out by this but...she would be okay now. He should go see them and let them know, it was way more important than this...pregnancy thing.

She rubbed her abdomen absentmindedly, not really thinking about it even though there was no outward sign yet...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 am

"Alright, I'll get going to inform them then; I'll meet you in the library later."

He'd...try not to hurry, he couldn't exactly promise about not hurrying once he was done. Plus, he wanted to get back in time to see Lakshmi reading up on things~

He leaned down, giving a small kiss to her forehead before another smile crossed his expression.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 am

"Mm, I shall see you then Kai-tan. Be safe!" Lakshmi giggled just a bit as she received a kiss on the forehead from Kaimu. Smiling so happily, she moved to grab a short silk and lace nightgown along with its matching robe to throw on before heading to her closet to get extra studying supplies.

She gave him a small wave as she walked into the huge closet, flipping on the light and blowing a kiss before disappearing inside.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:11 am

He returned the wave, I will. "I'll see you when I get back, Lak-tan~"

Saying that he headed out again, using shunpo like he had before. Mia first then, he just needed to locate her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:21 am

Mia was in her kitchen, wearing Masaru's button up shirt as cover while she cooked breakfast. It was a much simpler one but she had been craving hashbrowns and eggs, and with the leftover cooked bacon added to the eggs... Delicious. Her kitchen shared the dining room and with such an easy to make breakfast, she had made Masaru sit and wait. Smiling over at him, she lifted the pan slightly. "Almost done, did you want toast? I forgot to ask."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 am

Masaru sat and waited as he'd been asked to; since Mia had his shirt, he was without one, clad in his underwear and pants. He'd...He didn't need to worry about not wearing clothes here, at all really, but not having to worry was rather new to him so...for now at least, he felt better with his pants at least.

Catching Mia smiling over at him, he returned it with one of his own.

--

Kaimu stopped nearby, looking around the area as he made sure his senses were right. Alright, good; he was on the right path. He decided to keep his reiatsu as hidden as possible, he wanted him showing up to be a surprise after all~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:34 am

Mia took that as a yes and hid her laughter, was he distracted? She had no idea but she blushed slightly. It...was forward of her to wear his shirt but... It felt nice and she liked how it fit even if it showed...

When it was just them she liked...to show things it seemed. There were lots of things she was finding out about herself.

Moving to take the sliced bread she'd made yesterday, she popped some into her toaster and hummed before moving the bacon-eggs and hashbrowns to plates for the pair of them. Grabbing the plates, she moved them to the table and set one down for Masa as she bent and set one for herself. Running back to the kitchen, she was in time to grab the two glasses of orange juice and the toast on its own plate.

Happy, she carried it all back and set it down with a shy smile as she moved to sit herself. Brushing back bangs, she blushed and nodded her head towards the food. It...was the first time she'd ever cooked for someone in her own home other than Nozomi! It was breakfast with...Masa... "H-Hope you like it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 am

"I-it looks delicious." Masaru replied, his face slightly red when he realized he'd been distracted earlier...she'd...asked him a question hadn't she?

It smelled really good as well, and he moved to take a bite; his smile returned after he'd eaten it, "It's really good, Mia."

It...was nice to eat breakfast like this, whether they were at his home or hers. Though, this seemed particularly nice, they didn't really need to worry about much of anything here.

--

As Kaimu got closer, he had to stop. That...That extra reiatsu signature...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:45 am

Mia blushed and smiled, Masa said it looked delicious so she really happy... Moving to take a bite, she stopped as he told her it was really good. That blush only grew stronger and she looked down at her plate. "Th-Thank you..."

Taking a bit, she couldn't hide the happy little please aura floating around her. Masaru had complimented her breakfast! She was so happy, glancing over at him and blushing more. He was...distracting without a shirt this early in the morning. She liked this sort of informal and laid back breakfast a ton... no need to worry about someone walking in or showing up...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:51 am

"Welcome." Masaru replied before taking another bite.

There was still a light tint to his cheeks as they ate, and despite being a bit flustered, the thought of the fact that this was really nice, crossed his mind again.

"This is nice, having breakfast like th-"

Before he could finish speaking, he felt a familiar tightness envelope his neck. That...What...

"Ahh~ How cute~" Kaimu had really tried to stay outside, really...but damn it, what was with this state of dress. Really...Was he being tested? He'd come here to deliver good news...

How was he here!? Wasn't he restricted to keeping at Lakshmi's!? That was one thought that crossed Masaru's mind in his panic...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 am

Mia smiled with her eyes closed and turned about to reply to Masaru's statement that it was a nice breakfast, before she opened them in shock. That voice! Jumping from her chair, she bounced lightly in the freedom of that shirt before her arms went around her rather...obviously less state of undress. "P-Papa! U-Uh... I-I'll be right back!"

A deep embarrassed red, she didn't seem to notice or understand what Kaimu being here implied or question it. She just...was barely dressed and her father was right there! She did not even notice the neck hold Masaru was being held in.

Rushing out of the kitchen in her signature speed, she ran upstairs to grab anything to cover up with. Pulling on a skirt laying on the floor, she tucked Masa's shirt in and then pulled a sweater on over it in a mad panic. Dressed dressed dressed she had to be dressed! Not knowing the mess she might have left downstairs for the bit it had taken her, Mia rushed back down the stairs to the dining table. "D-Dressed..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:01 am

Don't leave me alone with him!

Masaru was trapped, and one glance at Kaimu just sent further horror through him; that smile was not a friendly one, not one at all. Why...He shouldn't be here, so why was he on the verge of death now!?

He felt the arm tighten around his neck, more horror as he silently begged Mia to hurry back...She was the only one here that could control him.

"Welcome back, Mia~" Kaimu greeted, his hold never loosening on the noble as she returned to them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:05 am

"Thank you, sorry about earlier..." Now that she was dressed, Mia smiled warmly at Kaimu and rushed over with her arms out for a hug. "Papa! What are you doing here, its dangerous for you!"

Masaru's poor plight was forgotten in her excitement to see her father, it had been a bit and she had missed him. She emitted sparkles, adoration floating off of her even as she slightly berated him for his coming to see her. It made her utterly happy he had, she could show him her house while he was here since he was being all secretive with his power hidden.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:11 am

Kaimu moved to hug Mia, momentarily releasing the poor noble, though he did receive a small push to his head before he moved fully. Masaru's horror had yet to leave him, his hand moving to hover over his neck for a moment.

Would this be his cause of death one day...?

Kaimu had been unable to help but laugh lightly at Mia's earlier words, pulling out from the hug after a moment to reach into his yukata. "Danger is in my nature~" He teased, though really, he wanted to keep the rogue act going for bit. "Right, here..." He pulled out the note, listing the information about the spell from Lakshmi and offering it to Mia.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:16 am

Mia was happy and snuggled against Kaimu for a moment, hearing his laugh and trying to look like she was stern when he spoke. "I know it is, but it isn't good to risk it too much. I'm still happy you came to see me, I can show you my house now."

Seeing the note in his hand, she looked confused but took it before reading. She blushed and nodded, putting it in her sweater pocket. "A-Ah thank you. You didn't need to come out here to deliver this though, I could have gone to her... Its dangerous of her to just send you to be a letter boy for her."

Mia's tone turned to one of pure grumpiness at that, crossing her arms. Poor Masa was forgotten for the moment...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:21 am

Mia was grumpy, that much was plainly obvious...it...it was getting really hard to bit back his amusement. "She thought it best it come from me." He replied before reaching into his yukata again. "I need this one back, but this is important as well."

He was handing his pardoning paper off like any other document, but on the inside he was positively ecstatic.

Masaru remained utterly silent, his neck was free right now...if he moved he might draw attention, and he still wasn't wearing a shirt.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:28 am

Mia sighed and accepted the second paper. 'Lak-tan' thought it best? Pouting rather strongly, she moved to read this 'important document' before her pout and anger went entirely away.

"P-Papa...y-you're...par...doned..." Her purple eyes were wide with shock and she stared for a minute before all that emotion became too much and she collapsed like a rock.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:33 am

A surprised yelp escaped not only Kaimu, but Masaru as well, both worried by Mia's reaction to this news. Kaimu, being closer, crouched down beside her, lifting her slightly to support her, Masaru leaned over in his seat, there not being any room to really move from unfortunately.

"M-Mia?" "Mia?"

Kaimu had expected a reaction, but this a reaction...no...definitely not.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 am

Mia's eyes fluttered as blood rushed back to her brain. Papa was holding her up and looking worried and Masaru was looking over at her as well. Giving them both soft smiles, she blinked as her vision cleared.

And blinked and blinked. "Papa that was cruel! My heart gave out, I just... Pardoned!? Does that mean I can see you whenever? Are you gonna live here!?"

Mia was excited and as she got her bearings she leaned up to wrap her arms around Kaimu's neck and hug him happily. She had forgotten about Masa until she had seen his worried face, so she repeated her words for him too. "Masa, he's pardoned! He's safe... My dad is safe..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 am

"I wanted it to be a surprise, so I thought I'd save the news for last." Kaimu replied, giving a sheepish smile, his worry leaving him once he knew Mia was alright. "Apparently there was no trouble with it, Lakshmi handled the paperwork and got it signed and that was that."

Masaru gave a quiet, relieved breath; she was alright, that was good. He was happy for Mia's father, really he was, even if it meant...but yes, he was happy about this, they could see each other without worry and whenever they liked now.

"I'm going to be living with Lakshmi, and the catch is I'll be working at the Fourth with her." He continued, explaining these things. "You can visit me whenever you'd like now! There's nothing to worry about anymore!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 am

"Still that was a mean way to do it! Really mean." Mia muttered, letting go of Kaimu and crawling over to Masaru. He was still sitting so she laid her head against his leg, leaning against the chair as much a she could. She was smiling up a storm though, her violet eyes glowing with happiness.

"But you don't know enough healing kido. How are you going to get in? Or is it some sort of probationary thing... Cleaning toilets and stuff?" Mia was curious but still happy. "I'll have to find where Lakshmi lives then... I slept through the...uh... night visit."

She looked sheepish, hiding her face a bit in Masaru's leg.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 am

A very quick glance sent another chill of terror through Masaru again as Mia cuddled up to his leg. He...comfort though, he needed to comfort her through...her happiness?

"I'll be her assistant." Kaimu answered, "so I'll be helping her with things and such. I've had to do these types of jobs before so it should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: