(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am

Kaimu continued smiling, though his arms had almost reached out when he thought she might slip again, relieved when she hadn't.

He watched as Lakshmi moved to put something into the bath. He tilted his head, curious before he noticed bubbles starting to appear. He'd never experienced something like that, before he started staying the nights here he'd used bathhouses, and sometimes, whenever he was over at Norma's, used her shower.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:53 am

As it filled, Lakshmi straightened and stretched to see Kaimu's curious look. She smiled and cocked her head, a finger coming up. "A bubble bath, they are fun and soothing and also wash and make your skin soft.Not that you need it. The smell is nice and the bubbles are quite fun to play with. I...sometimes make fluffy beards and play in the mirrors."

There were large mirrors in the bathroom, visible from the bathtub as Lakshmi coughed and lightly muttered something in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:03 am

Kaimu looked intrigued, his eyes shining a bit, a bath that was more than just a bath but also fun because of the bubbles? "Uwaa~ I've never experienced a bubble bath, it sounds like a lot of fun~"

It sounded like a lot of fun~!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 3:47 am

Lakshmi's smile was warm as she watched Kaimu. He seemed excited and she moved to grab his hands, pulling him towards the bath as she walked backwards. "Come on and look! It is not a true one until the bubbles raise up over the edge of the tub's edge in a pile in the middle!"

Her bathtub filled quickly despite its size and bubbles were starting to peek over the edge as she spoke. Such an excited and happy Kaimu, which such noises... It was a blessing she did not get all flustered and flushed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:03 am

With a nod, Kaimu approached the tub, following Lakshmi with a bright smile as the bubbles began to take over the water and peek over the tub's edge. There were already so many bubbles, and from the looks of things more were forming as well!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:16 am

That bright smile made her smile grow, Lakshmi lifting Kaimu's hands to plant a few kisses on his knuckles very softly. Letting his hands go after that, she moved to bend over the tub.

Scooping a glob of bubbles, Lakshmi placed them on her head and then with while looking in the mirror shaped them into something resembling ears with a grin. "Meow~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:20 am

Kaimu's smile never faded as Lakshmi lifted his hand and planted small kisses on his knuckles, it was too sweet. He watched as she moved to lift some of the bubbles from the tub, and as she placed them on her head and formed cat ears he couldn't help but laugh.

That was...He brought his hand up slightly, covering his mouth to muffle that one word. "Cute~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:31 am

Kaimu's laughter was what she had wanted, beaming up at him as she closed her eyes... Before promptly flushing and looking away. THAT was not what she had wanted! That...that word, even muffled that cutely! Letting out a flustered little mumble, she promptly climbed into the mountain of bubbles and shut off the faucet.

"...n-not..." Came a muffled voice from inside the bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 am

"Eehhh~?" Kaimu squatted down next to the tub, poking through the bubbles some as Lakshmi hid herself. "Lak-tann~? How can you deny that being cute~? It was undeniably cute~"

He was still smiling, perhaps even grinning a little as he waited for Lakshmi to respond.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 am

Kaimu would easily find the woman, hands covering her face before she peeked out at the man. You could fry eggs on it, she felt the bubbles should be boiling personally.

Lakshmi made the mistake of looking over, a choked sound coming from her mouth. She pointed, scooting back a bit in the bath. "Y-You are grinning Kai! You are doing this on purpose now! Evil! Evil fiend! It was not cute! I was merely showing you the technique for making kitten ears, nothing more!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:55 am

"But it was cute though~" Kaimu replied, giving a laugh as she called him evil. How could he not say it was cute though when in fact it was? Bubble kitten ears? On Lakshmi? Adorable~

"If telling the truth makes me evil, then I'm evil~ Cu~te~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:02 am

"Kaaaaai!" Lakshmi whined softly, moving to place her hands on the edge of the tub as her head dunked down below the edge a bit. Only icy eyes showed as she stared at him, her hands on either side of her head. "Th-That playful tone is evil... and that laugh...and smile... You can't accept you are evil! You...I am not cute!"

Unable to speak properly, she just reverted to denial, eyes glancing away as she lost her ability to speak properly and instead spoke too swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:16 am

He gave another laugh, his hands reaching out just slightly to gather a few bubbles bringing them up around Lakshmi more before he made two pointed areas at the top, like the cat-ears she'd made on her head earlier. Now it looked like a giant cat ball really...with Lakshmi in the middle~!

"Cu~te~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:21 am

Lakshmi was confused as Kaimu laughed, unsure what he was doing. She tilted her head once he was done, looking up to see.. He made her a fluffy round cat bubble!?

Cute again!? Flushed more, she closed her eyes and with a splash and denial she disappeared under the water and bubbles of the bath. It was a large one, not over large but big enough that she was now firmly hidden in the depths of the bubbles.

"...Kai..." His name came in an embarrassed pouty tone from the farther part of the tub. "...is mean..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:29 am

"Lak-tan~ If you hide I'm gonna have to come in there and search for you." Kaimu replied, though he had a bit of a pout to his tone, but he was playing~ He still had a hint of a smile on his face.

She could deny it all she wanted, but to him she'd always be cute~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:37 am

"...I am not coming out. No way." Lakshmi's tone was filled with pout and flusteredness. She splished around in the water and bubbles, keeping on the far side of the bath from the evil Kaimu. Even...even with that pouty tone! He could search for her all he wanted! She was not leaving her safe hiding spot. and crossed her arms.

After dunking like that, her hair was clinging to her head, whoops. Well it was washed now again. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 5:59 am

Kaimu continued pouting for a few moments before finally standing, shrugging off the yukata he had still been wearing, not having even minded it'd been open this entire time, before stepping into the bath as well.

"Now I have to find Lak-tan~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:21 am

Lakshmi heard the cloth shuffling and hit the floor before...the soft splash of Kaimu entering the bath alerted her to his arrival. She let out a soft surprised sound as she heard his voice... There wasn't many places for her to hide that he couldn't reach within seconds... Scratch that, there was nowhere!

It was big but not that big! Biting her finger, she held still, frozen by indecision. Where...where did she hiiide!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:26 am

Kaimu approached slowly, a grin on his face as he searched out Lakshmi...before...

There!

As soon as he'd located her he leaned forward, immediately wrapping his his arms around her body, "I found Lak-tan~!!" He said with a slight cheer, as if he'd accomplished some feat before a small laugh followed. He almost seemed to be shining, his playful mood right now only adding to it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:33 am

Lakshmi was too late, letting out a small cry of surprise as she felt Kaimu's arms wrap around her. She did not struggle at all as he grabbed her, instead her arms wrapped around his neck as she started...laughing. She was embarrassed but he was so happy and playful. She could not help it transferring to her now that he had her trapped against him.

This beautiful shining man... Deciding to play a bit more, she intoned in a solemn voice and tried to hide her smile. "...You trapped the genie. You get three wishes!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:36 am

As Lakshmi played along Kaimu's grin grew a little, he wanted to laugh but...he resisted the urge to, and instead played along. "Uwaa~ What could I wish for though~? Mmm..." He looked thoughtful for a moment, Lakshmi still in his arms as he did so.

"For my first wish, I want a kiss then~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:46 am

Lakshmi's smile just grew, listening to Kaimu's playful tone with just happiness. He was so...happy and open. It was a far cry from the, while happy and playful still...withdrawn, rogue of just a bit ago. Her hand went into his hair to play with is lightly as he thought before her smile grew more and she laughed.

"Just a kiss? The Genie feels lucky she got off so easy on her first wish~" Moving forward, she softly kissed the man. She was a genie and had honor! A swift peck would dishonor the Genie name, so she kissed him softly but didn't pull away just yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:51 am

Kaimu responded to the kiss, his grin warming into a soft smile after they eventually had to separate, but he was still going along with this! "Then my second wish~ I want lots of nice cuddling tonight; it's comfortable, and it brings sleep and nice dreams easier."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:57 am

"Ne~? Such easy wishes! I can grant that as well. In fact I feel bad taking such wishes from you, when they are things I will give you already." Lakshmi laughed and smiled once the kiss was done, matching hers from before.

She tried to sound put out and sad, sighing even as she had laughed and smiled. "My honor as a Genie is on the line. You are supposed to wish for things you normally can not get or things impossible to get otherwise! If you do not, what are the use of wishes?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:02 am

"Mmm, but they were things I want~ Even if I already have them." Kaimu replied with a slight pout in his tone. "Mm, then that makes my third wish a bit moot though...if you don't want to grant things I already have..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: