(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:56 am

Mia slept on, oblivious and unaware of her savior and his troubles. She slept through his carrying her back, his placing her on his bed. His attempts to clothe her, his rather long and troubled attempts to clothe her. She even slept through his cocooning up under a ton of blankets. Rolling in her sleep after a little bit, sleepy Mia ditched the sleeping robe with a small grumble before falling back asleep again. Even sleepy Mia knew she didn't wear anything to bed since it was so uncomfortable... regardless though, she gravitated towards the arm bundle of blankets on the bed in her sleep...

Later, after a few hours had passed at least, Mia slowly roused from her exhausted slumber. It was darker out, much much darker. Her sleepy eyes took in the room and she sighed softly. A happy little sleepy voice came out. "Masa's room..."

Tired eyes roamed the room before landing on the blanket cocoon right next to her. Reaching over, she moved to slide into it as well. Cocoons were fun... Masa would be in there. He was like a nesting animal...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:03 am

Masaru froze slightly at the sound of Mia's voice, as he hadn't exactly been asleep at all, just silently cursing himself and putting all of his focus into counting all the threads he could visibly see in some of these blankets around him.

His expression frozen shock as she moved under the blankets and into what he had thought to be a secure cocoon...he was mistaken. Oh no...

"M-Mia-" Wait...where...Where were the sleeping robes!?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:09 am

"Masa. It was cold out there." Mia's voice was soft and sleepy and she smiled as she moved quickly towards the man. Masaru was warm, lots of warm and comfy. She felt better inside the cocoon already and wrapped her arms around him in a hug as she snuggled against him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:23 am

"!!" Oh no...

He couldn't even give a vocal reaction as Mia pulled him to her, snuggling up to him; that hug had pulled him right into...oh no...

His body had frozen, not daring to move, at all in fear of touching somewhere he wasn't suppose to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:28 am

Mia's arms wrapped around Masa's head and held him as she let out a sleepy little pleased sound. A tiny yawn broke across her features as her body wrapped itself around his frozen one. She curled around his head, smiling happily and not sure why. Snuggles were nice... Moving her head down, she nuzzled what little she could of Masa's head while the fingers on her hand were playing with his hair lightly.

It was as if a large predatory cat had caught a small little red panda in its grip and was adoring it. A sleep large cat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:33 am

He would die at this rate, he would really die he felt.

Mia was too asleep to really notice, as she'd begun nuzzling his head and playing with his hair as she held him close...oh no...

He was afraid to speak, considering where his head was.

He was seriously going to die...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:37 am

"Masa is warm..." Mia's voice was soft as she cuddled around him. Her leg wrapped over his body gently, adding more inability to escape to the poor man. She was utterly comfortable and sighed happily as her fingers slowed their playing and her head stopped its nuzzling. It seemed like she was falling back asleep for the moment, content and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:43 am

This was dangerous territory. He was going to die. He was literally going to die!!

Mia's actions only proved to cause Masaru to freeze further as her leg came up to wrap around him. She...She was falling back asleep, oh no...

What was he supposed to do!? This...Just what!?

Did he bite the bullet and take a chance trying to wake her up, or did he lay here in this frozen state and die? His face was burning, and he had no way of moving away without touching her, which was something that shouldn't be done!

"M-....Mia?" Ignore the blushing, ignore everything.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:50 am

"Mmf?" A drowsy sound came from her lips, Mia's eyes fluttering though Masaru couldn't see that. She was still drifting off a bit more, comfortable and happy. Shifting slightly, she yawned again and her eyes closed.

Sleep was a siren call... "...need somethin? Tired..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:54 am

"M-Mia you're...y-you're..." He was trying to talk as little as possible, but, but that was rather difficult to do. He...He needed to get the point across or she'd fall asleep like this!

She was tired...He could understand that but...

"Y-You're..." Carefully, he forced his hand down to her waist, attempting to get the point across as he couldn't get the words out with out dying. Her waist was safe. A safe spot. His hand had been there before. It was safe. Safe, safe...safe...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:00 am

"Uh huh... I'm Mia..." Mia nodded and giggled, Masa was weird and silly sometimes. She was Mia yes. Who else was Mia? No one. Maybe other Mias out there... but would they form a club? Could they? The Mia club... She didn't want to meet more. That might confuse Masa.

Mia's mind went into circles as she woke back up slightly, her mind still drowsing though as her fingers began playing with his hair again. As she felt his hand on her waist, her body reflexively shivered and she giggled more. "Noooo bad... I'm ticklish Masa..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:03 am

He froze further. No. No, no, no...Tickling is not what he intended! It wasn't what he intended at all! That shivering and giggling did nothing but lead him to further believe that he would die here.

"I-I-I didn't meant to ti-tickle you, y-you're...n-n-naked."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:06 am

"Uh huh... its how I sleep... not comfy with clothes on...too warm...and tangly...I do it for you...cause it makes you happy...and you let me sleep best anyways..." Mia murmured softly, her mind as slow as molasses in winter but still moving forward to awakeness one tiny step at a time.

"So many...things...may bother...you...so...I am careful...I don't want you to hate me..." Mia laughed more and squeezes Masaru to her chest a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:11 am

"I-I won't hate you, a-a-a-and I understand...if th-this is how y-you normally sleep, but w-when you do I-I'm not usually around...r-r-right?" He was hoping that would help get his point across more, he didn't want to upset her in the least, but...

Burning, his face was burning, the thought once again passed his mind as Mia held him even closer, squeezing his head further into her chest as she laughed. Oh no...

Oh no, oh no, oh no...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:17 am

"Mhm..." Mia's voice was softer, Masaru's voice soothed her her body started to relax again. Her hands stopped their playing, another yawn breaking free of her as she snuggled closer. So tired...something had happened today that made her tired... she wanted sleep.

Something nagged at her though. Something was very wrong...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:20 am

Mhm!?

She...She was exhausted, he knew but-!

"R-R-Right then...You're...You're naked, I-I'm here...that..." She held him closer, and if it were possible he would have frozen further, but he was doing everything in his power right now to not move.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:23 am

"Mhm... You are here..." Masa was stating the obvious. Yes he was here and she was...naked. Sleepy time should be what was happening. Her arms let go of his head though as the urge to stretch overwhelmed her. Arching her back, Mia's arms raised above her head as she gave pleased little sounds and blinked a few times. They decided they didn't want to stay open any longer and closed as she continued to drift back towards sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 am

Masaru's mind was quickly crumbling to shambles, especially as Mia moved to stretch before she relaxed again. How...

He'd only realized that her arms moving meant he could pull back some a few seconds late, his face burning further as he realized that only after she'd moved.

She...She was falling back asleep. He had some freedom back, but her leg was still wrapped around him.

This still wasn't good. This was dangerous, he would die, he was going to be dead by morning, maybe even before then!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:53 pm

"Mm...sorry Masa... You can move back if you want..." Mia yawned again, sleepily realizing her stretching must have moved him away. He had seemed to like the hugs, if he wanted to move back he could. She smiled at him as her leg shifted, sliding off of his body as she rolled to her back. She was back to waking up a bit now, eyes blinking away sleep.

Her legs shifted on the bed, moving to get herself comfortable as she reached up to rub her eyes a bit. "Better? You can... Cause you are you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:58 am

M-M...Move back!?

Mia was too asleep to realize anything right now...

He'd tried to explain the situation, but her sleepy mind hadn't processed the point he had been trying to get across.

He remained where he was, a bit frozen still, as Mia slid her leg off of him and rolled onto her back.

"M-Mia..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:05 pm

There was something wrong, something super wrong. Something amazingly wrong and Mia's quickly waking up brain did not figure it out just yet. Still in that cocoon of blankets, she yawned and stretched again, her arms going above her head as her body moved lightly.

Masa seemed upset, the way he was saying her name and sitting over there... had she done something wrong? Sitting up on her arms a bit, Mia looked over at Masa with confusion. Feeling her body shift, the now almost fully awake shinigami spoke. "Is something wrong...?"

Her head tilted... and that was when she looked down. For Masaru the blush would be visible as it spread up her neck and through her face.

"Ma-Ma...Nak....clo...."Stuttering something incoherent, Mia scrambled out of the cocoon with the speed of a cheetah as she then headed off of the bed. Unwillingly off of the bed, she reached the edge faster than expected and dove off with a startled yell and then a very pained yelp as she hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Slowly, slowly but surely, Mia started to realize something was wrong; Masaru swallowed a breath as she did so, eyes still wide from previous events as he saw the blush overtake her before...she moved like lightning out of the blankets and off the bed.

"M-Mia!?" On instinct, at her yelp, he moved to the edge of the bed where she'd fallen off. "A-A-Are you alright? I...You...Do you need..."

He'd been ready to offer her help, ask if she needed help back up or if there was something else, after figuring out she was alright, but, his shock of her falling had distracted him from the still ongoing dilemma that was the missing clothes, to which he shifted his eyes to the side at, his face completely red as he attempted to offer his help.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:02 pm

A muffled moan came from Mia. She had fallen off the bed in the worst way, face and then chest first. The woman had been way too panicked to even attempt to catch herself, which was why she was laying in a bundle of her hair on the floor in pain. Wincing at the sound of Masaru's voice, she sat up and waved her arms wildly.

"I-I am fine! Don't come cl-ow...." Pain shot through her head and she winced, reaching up to a large knot on her head... And a scrape on her chest... And a scrape on her cheek... Mia prodded her wounds carefully, a bit of blood trailing from her lip as well after she poked it with a yelp and wince.

Landing flat on your face and then tumbling was not the preferred manner of exiting a bed. Still though, she tried to cover her face up with her hair and looked away. Her voice was pained though. "I-I am okay Masa! Don't..get too close... I have no clothes and its bad for you!"

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Those small noises of pain, caused him to look back, and put his concern above anything else he felt at the moment.

"Y-You're hurting though." Masaru replied, giving a light cough before moving from the bed and to her side, dragging a blanket with him for her. "I can...heal them if you want, it's a hard floor, you got scratches...right? They'll sting..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:20 pm

"Its...Its okay! H-How...where did my clothes...why..." Mia panicked, Masa was crawling off of the bed towards her. Talking hurt her lip and she winced, reaching up to brush away the small amount of blood from where she had bit her lip upon falling.

Scrambling away from Masaru she tugged the blanket from him, unable to stand to be near him. She would snap, break. He had... she had been... and he was so upset by it... Look at his face... The blanket was wrapped around herself like a towel even though she was still splayed out on the floor and even though the scrape on her chest oozed a little bit of blood on it. Mia would clean it. She would...

"F-Forgive me Masa! I am... a harlot and awful person. I do not deserve the waste of energy healing me! I-I will be fine!" The more she talked the more the slightly torn lip hurt and she reached up to wipe more blood away, unable to look in Masaru's direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: