(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:48 am

Masaru couldn't even find it in himself to retort to her words as she claimed it was alright, he had no time really to do so as suddenly she was in front of him, forcing him to look at her as she took his face in her hands.

Was it possible to become redder? He felt like it was. His face certainly felt hotter...

"H-h-..." H-how would he!? He...What!? Did he...Did-Did he like...

"D-D..I..." He...he had to answer that!? He..He couldn't just lie! She...Why'd she ask that!? "I-I-I wouldn't b-be like this if I didn't...didn't like it..." He forced out, still wanting to just go cocoon himself for this. She claimed it was alright, that it was perfectly fine, and natural, but...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:52 am

Mia's face was beat red, but the stubborn tilt to her mouth and chin didn't change one iota. Staring straight into Masaru's eyes she let out a frustrated sound. She was going to die but she had lost her tempter and her bullheadedness was taking over! Her voice was a soft grumble as she didn't let go of Masa's face. "Th-Then why is it... bad? I...said I didn't mind right? So... why?"

Oh spirits he had liked it and now she was going to die. Her stomach felt full of butterflies and heat and she was going to collapse from all the feelings... But he had to understand! He had to... Otherwise this would keep happening!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:01 am

"I-It...It..It's not good for me to...to..." Why'd he have to explain it!? He...just talking about this just... "I-I..."

How could he even explain without it sounding...well...insanely awkward or embarrassing!?

"I-I-I shouldn't n-not when we're n-not..." He trailed off again, damn it...damn him, damn his family rules, damn everything! "Shouldn't when...when..."

He felt like he could literally die trying to explain this; was it possible to die from embarrassment? It was entirely possible, right? That would be the end of the Shirakawa Clan; family head dies from extreme embarrassment. That would be it, the end...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:10 am

"How is it not good? You know whats not good for someone? Hiding away feelings and bottling them up!" Mia's frown grew grumpier as she stared up, knowing exactly what Masa was going to say and disliking the rules for that.

Stomping her foot, she crossed her arms and continued to stare with heat up at him. She was a bit frustrated by all of this... Poor Masa... he wasn't even allowed to have his own thoughts was he? "Your rules also have something in there about commoners right? So how come you are with me? Its ridiculous to make you police your own thoughts and feelings like that just like its silly to make you police your love!"

"You are a good person Masaru Shirakawa, you don't do anything that would bring shame to your family...and that rule is hurting you... I-It doesn't make sense!" A small sound of frustration escaped her, her mind utterly latching onto the poor man's plight. "Y-You aren't unfeeling! And with all that... that years of doing that...whenever you find...someone to be with... it'll be hard to STOP being like that! Th-There's not an on off switch... so you'll just end up hurting them because you are always hiding things and pretending you don't feel that stuff!"

Through all of this her blush stayed firmly in place, though now she looked away. She watched Masa a lot... he was someone who was kind and caring and felt strongly when he could allow himself to. But he also kept a lot bottled up and this was just one more thing to add to the pile. "You aren't the type...of person...to just...feel like that...you...aren't a bad person...or need punishment for...When I said... it was okay. Y-You have my permission to stare all you want if you do! So...there is nothing...nothing wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:22 am

He remained red and quiet as she spoke, even as her hands left his face he still felt as if she had them there, holding him in place to look at her.

The...His clan's rules...did have the...commoners rule, he...that was one of the few he ignored...y-yes...but...

'Stop.'

'...I-Ikari...'

It was likely his back and forth thinking, and constant panic over his thoughts were giving the spirit a headache...

'You're willing to break some rules, but not anymore than a select couple...?' He heard the spirit sigh, but after that he didn't hear another word from him.

Ikari knew the importance of the clan as well, but...Masaru was his first priority.

"I-I...some thoughts, I just..." Her permission to stare did nothing to help the red in his face, that of which he tried to ignore so he could force himself to speak. "I-I don't...want to...offend or..."

W-What if his thoughts got worse!? What if she didn't want that!? He...He couldn't...couldn't so easily allow such thoughts! H-He wanted to keep her happy, and not...not upset her.

This...this whole...problem right now though...with the way he was acting...was upsetting her though, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:52 am

"But I just said its not! It hasn't offended me at all and won't. I-I'm just a stupid commoner so I guess I wouldn't know...how to be offended." Mia...was pouting? Her face was red and she was still staring up at Masaru but... her stubbornness was swiftly disappearing. What...what had she said and was saying!?

To Masa....of all people...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:08 am

"I-I just...don't want to possibly upset you." Masaru replied, "I...It's all new to...to me so...unless I know it's alright...I'm going to worry. I just...I-I want you to be h-happy, and not...not mess up and...and u-upset you. Though...I guess...by immediately worrying that upsets y-you..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 am

"I-Its new to me too... I never... wanted someone to...look at me before..." Mia turned bright red, she couldn't lie to him damn it! Omitting details at this point would just the same as lying... Despite her embarrassment though she powered though. She stared up at Masa, obviously embarrassed and having trouble speaking but... she wanted him to know!

Her hands went to his neck as she pulled his head down a bit, she felt...like she should kiss him but couldn't bring herself to bridge the distance fully as she continued speaking. "Its weird...I just...want you to see me like this...Just you... It made me happy Masaru. S-So it won't...make me upset. It'll do the opposite! That's why I know it won't offend me at all ever... B-Because I liked that you liked it! A-And I was hurt...you...pushed...away..."

Why had she said that!? Why had...she admitted that!? She hadn't even known until not too long ago that was the case... "I-I just am...so happy...you want to make me happy...that much and...that you do... You make me really happy..."

Without realizing it Mia's bankai was slowly fading away, leaving nothing else behind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:42 pm

That heat had never left Masaru's face, and with Mia's words as she attempted to pull him down, unable to close the distance fully, it only proved to keep his face red.

He would have closed the distance himself, but he waited, as she'd continued speaking.

"I-I'm glad...that it makes you happy and not upset or...offended, I-I can...try to be a bit more open...feelings-wise...with showing...but...I don't know how...how well I'll be able to jump into that...if I happen to upset you then you have...full permission to...do as you see fit."

Punish him, get angry at him...whatever, he just didn't...didn't want to mess things up so he couldn't help but be extra cautious about...certain things.

Offering her a smile, a warm one, he closed the little bit of distance still between them to give her a soft kiss, not yet aware of the fact her bankai was slowly fading away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Mia's face was still flushed but she was smiling. It seemed her feelings had reached Masaru... He didn't understand that he couldn't upset her, not about this. He really couldn't... She would do what he wanted and if it bothered her she would tell him. It could never upset her, the only thing that did was him hurting himself and feeling like he was awful for things that were fine. Which is probably what he meant... She would help him though.

He was okay with his feelings for now as well as hers and she would reply to him in a moment. Kissing came first. Mia responded to the kiss, letting out a soft little sigh as her arms slide from his neck and wrapped around him lightly. She moved up to him, holding him lightly and utterly unaware of the major problem she had now.

Masa was going to try, that's all Mia needed as she kept kissing him. It honestly felt too nice and was calming her face for the most part. She didn't want to stop.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Masaru resisted smiling against her lips as she returned the kiss, feeling her arms move to wrap around him. Had he not been holding the cloak, he might have been distracted enough to hold her himself.

He was...glad they'd been able to settle with him trying. He would try, it'd be...really hard for him to do so, but he'd definitely try to be more honest and...alright with his emotions and how he felt about some things, and not think they're an awful thing that he needed to be punished for.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:47 pm

It felt nice like this, kissing Masaru and holding him... Still though she felt too warm. Mia had no idea what to do but it happened quite a bit lately when they kissed. She had things to tell him, but most of it fell aside because she couldn't help but... kiss him. Woozy a bit now, unknowingly from using her bankai as well as the work needed to get to that point... Mia's brain slipped just a bit.

A small sound escaped her throat, her hands gripping his shinigami uniform as her mouth parted against his. Her instincts knew what do to, even if her mind didn't and she attempted to deepen the kiss without one bit of thought. More kissing...was better than no kissing... Her weight pressed a bit more against Masa as she used him a bit for support.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:40 pm

The kissing was nice, it was soothing...

His mind was swiftly pulled however, from the nice feeling of the kissing, as he took notice of Mia's attempt to deepen the kiss. The heat in his face flared as he pulled back slightly, his forehead still against her's.

One of his hands had moved from her cloak and was now hovering over her waist, not yet having realized the problem that was still going unnoticed between the two.

"M-M-Mia...do you...want me to...kiss you like that?" Normally, he would have probably become more embarrassed but...but he was trying here. That spark of his usual self had been what had caused him to pull back...and now...he just...wanted to be sure that was what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Wh-what!? Had she done something...wrong? Was it wrong to do that? They...they had been dating a bit...kissing like this... Should be fine right!?

Mia's face was a bit flushed and she opened her eyes to stare up at Masaru, one hand moving from his back to cup his cheek after a moments thought. She was still feeling a bit... dizzy but maybe that was from the kissing? Their foreheads were together and she just smiled softly. "M-Mhm. It...felt right. I wanted... To try that... B-But only if you did!"

Oh no would Masa think badly of her for this thoughtless reaction!? She may not have been thinking and it may have taken all of her courage to admit that... but... it was the truth!

She flushed more as her thoughts made her feel like maybe she had been...was awful for...wanting that...despite her assurances to Masa earlier for his own thoughts. W-Was she too impure... for him!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:07 pm

"I-I just...just wanted to know b-because..." Masaru replied, "I-I mean, I don't mind...it, I...I just wanted to be sure that...that you were sure, and..."

Why'd he have to stutter so much, he was trying to reply, but...! He'd already given up on cursing the blush, as it was unavoidable, there was no fighting it, but...but he still had yet to give up on cursing the damn stutter.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Through Masa's embarrassed stuttering Mia got a few points into her rather fuzzy brain. He didn't mind it, he wanted to be sure... And he had been unsure of her wanting? Mia laughed softly, still flushed and decided to solve the problem of her having trouble speaking and his stuttering and lifted her head up.

Her lips pressed against Masaru's again, softly but as her hand slid into his hair and buried itself there she deepened it. Just...talking was hard right now. She...would show him! It was easier this way right? Her face was right red, maybe he could feel the heat but...she wanted him to know this was how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:23 pm

As Mia reconnected their lips, Masaru felt her hand move into his hair, her fingers entangling between the locks as she deepened the kiss. Now that he was sure, he responded, his face burning red as he did so.

Even with how much he felt his face burning, he felt the heat flare more has his hand stopped hovering, moving to rest on her waist.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Mia's face and well most of her were burning up now. This kind of kissing was a lot different than other kissing... She hadn't had any idea how much at all until now. Masaru didn't taste bad either...she'd thought it might be weird.

All the woman could think of was how good this felt. At least until she felt Masaru's hand on her bare waist. Her eyes shot open as she let out a soft moan, unable to help it. T-Touch...on her skin...she didn't...no one touched her but him and this was bare skin and... Mia's kissing became a bit stronger as she vibrated lightly under Masaru's hand. G-Good... Too good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 pm

Once he'd...gotten used to the feeling of this kissing, it'd started to feel nice, it felt good even though it was a lot different from how they usually kissed.

At the sound she'd made, once his hand had settled on her waist, his eyes opened, the heat in his face flaring strong again just before the kissing became stronger, ultimately distracting him from pulling back or anything, because it felt good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:59 pm

Mia was too wrapped up in kissing to notice how weak she was feeling. Just Masaru's mouth on hers and his...in her mouth and... Normally thoughts of why her and why did he care and all sorts passed through her mind. But her brain was gone, leaving only this warm feeling in her stomach and the rest of her.

Was she wrong for liking this so much? Was it bad? Would probably be her normal thoughts in this moment. But there were no thoughts. None. Just...kissing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:13 am

His hand had a secure hold on her waist, the kissing having successfully and fully distracted him from the fact that his hand was on bare skin, not having realized her bankai had faded.

He was...enjoying this, this kissing felt really nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:23 am

Utterly distracted was something that described them both. Mia couldn't help it, it felt too damned good and she didn't want to stop but... Air. Breathing was good. Pulling back, her breathing heavy, Mia gave a shaky breath and smiled. "...You kiss...too good..."

She giggled a bit, the wooziness from being out of energy plus the kissing making her a bit silly as she leaned against Masaru more. She...could barely stand up. This was odd. "I'm weak in the knees...from that I think..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:29 am

He...He kissed too good?

Mia's words and smile had him blushing again, or well, he was aware of it again after she'd pulled back some to breath. He felt her lean against him more, his arm instinctively moving from her waist to around it...there wasn't anything there in her bankai...right? Right.

"M-Mia?" He asked, his own breathing a bit heavy from that kissing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:34 am

Masa's arm around her made the woozy woman shiver and let out a soft sound. Mia closed her eyes and laid her head against Masaru's chest, breathing deeply as she murmured. "I think...it'd be easier if I was sitting... And not so... weak.."

Her full weight pressed against him and Mia collapsed, the effort she had expended today too much to resist against any longer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:46 am

"M-Mia?" His tone had become concerned at that point, as Mia's consciousness faded and her full weight went on him, his arm being the only thing keeping her from fully collapsing on the ground.

Masaru moved down, carefully, crouching lower to the ground so Mia wasn't in such an awkward position against him. She'd exhausted herself with...possibly the bankai training. She had just recently discovered it after all, and she'd used it twice in one day.

She was still...wait...

"E-Eh..." Looking down, having to do so he could adjust his hold on her, he realized...much to his dismay, she wasn't in bankai anymore and it'd left her....without...oh no...

His face had promptly began burning again as he averted his eyes.

What was he supposed to do!? She...She'd fallen unconscious and she was-!

Masaru was left to internally panic for a few moments, he'd just...he'd seen...oh no...oh no...

He shook his head, trying to push everything to the back of his mind. Getting Mia somewhere she could rest. That was priority right now! He could get one of the larger sleeping robes like...then what...oh no...

He gathered her into his arms, her cloak resting on top of her as he stood, using a few quickly maneuvered steps of shunpo to reach his room. His face burning, he gently laid Mia down on the bed, moving to his closet, as a few extra sets of sleeping robes were kept there as well, before exiting with one like she'd worn that first night she'd stayed over.

Okay...now...to just...dress her and let her rest...yes...after that, he would gather a few extra blankets, and cocoon up next to her, as he couldn't just leave, he needed to be here in case she woke up and needed something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: