(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:14 am

"Thank you Lakshmi and Papa." Mia gave them both a warm smile, a bit embarrassed to have congratulations for that. It was a stupid bankai why would she want thanks... So Papa hadn't meant to let go it seems at least. Still, he had so he deserved thanks and it might make him feel a little more bad for hurting and scaring Masaru. She was still a bit worried over that, she'd have to make up to Masa later...

Masa's small sheepish smile was confusing her but she let it go... It seems him and Lakshmi who was behind her were having a facial conversation? Besides, Papa wasn't getting let off of the hook, that smile right back on her face at his words. "You met up again and slept with her. Papa~ What kind of intentions do you have towards poor helpless Lakshmi? You aren't using her are you like Mama, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:24 am

Lakshmi spluttered a bit of laughter as Masa made that ridiculous smile. He had no idea what was going on and was stuck under Mia and between Kaimu and her. She was glad she had escaped that mess, pulling the throw blanket off of the back of the couch and snuggling under the blanket.

She fluffed up the pillow and though Kuro wasn't the comfiest companion he was one at least.

'Your taste is awful Lakshmi. At least he was one? Yeuch. At least he's annoyed right now... I wonder if I could prod him more?

Mia's words came to Lakshmi's sleepy ear as she laid there, more laughter escaping her. Poor Kaimu. She refused to help him on this and closed her eyes, feigning sleep. He could handle this~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:30 am

Kaimu sputtered in response some; wh...what!? He isn't! He...Since when was he the bad guy here!?

Since the beginning, but that was irrelevant!

"I-I am not!" He replied, his words quick as he stood from his seated position on the chair, backing a few steps. That previously eerily happy aura replaced by complete shock at this turn of events. "This is a real relationship! I swear!"

Masaru's eyes glanced over to Kaimu as he moved, but otherwise said nothing. This was a discussion between father and daughter. Just stay silent.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:39 am

Mia's violet eyes followed Kaimu as he slipped from the chair, her body following his as she slipped off of Masa's lap. Her finger pointed and she smiled more, her violet eyes glittering dangerously.

"Ne~? If it was a serious and real relationship, why didn't I get told? She gave me your cell phone number... You could have told me those times you called, Papa. Its better than finding out like this! I thought you trusted me... If you liked her why couldn't you tell me? I told you about Masa!"

Her voice fell, became softer and she teared up just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:44 am

Lakshmi was not listening to this very personal and private conversation between a father and his daughter. She refused to eavesdrop, especially after Kaimu reinforced that yes, it was a real relationship.

She just covered her flushed face up with the blanket and pretended to be asleep even harder if that was truly possible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:48 am

W..What!? How...How had this turned on him!?

Kaimu was stunned silent, his mouth hanging open slightly as Mia slipped from Masaru and continued talking and...

Tears!?

The rogue reacted as if he'd just been stabbed; w-why...what...how...

"I-It It was recent, and...and..." Kaimu uttered, "I-It's a real relationship. Truly...Really real...I'm taking this completely seriously...I s-swear it...M-Mia..."

Once Mia had slipped off him, Masaru remained seated, keeping his eyes off the two currently in the middle of a conversation. Completely silent.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:58 am

"Mmmmmm." Mia made a long grumbly sound as she moved right up to her father, staring up at him with narrowed eyes. Then she crossed her arms and looked away, her hand going up to wipe her eyes. "You break her heart and I won't speak to you for a while. Other than in grumpy tones. And no cheesecakes or homemade sweets."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:02 am

Lakshmi had a feeling she was to blame for this. A rather big feeling and she felt shame... Letting out a small nervous sound, she cowered under the blanket. Oh bother...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 am

"Grk-!" Kaimu visibly leaned back as Mia approached him, "I swear, Mia...It's a real relationship. I-I would never..."

Anything he had before, those were just...flings, where both parties knew nothing would come of it; this though...this was very different. It was a real relationship, one he was taking very seriously even if it didn't seem like it...considering his usual mannerisms. It was real, completely real...

Kaimu cleared his throat, calming himself from his shock.

"It's real, Mia." He repeated. "I swear that."

Masaru gave a glance over to the couch where Lakshimi was; was she...that noise had been? Nervous? He however, didn't voice that question. Silence...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:17 am

Kaimu had sworn utterly and Mia believed him... He had leaned away in her great anger, which normally would be an amusing sight but right now she could not care. He swore, he had feelings... That was all that mattered.

Mia looked back at Kaimu, one final glare before all her anger melted away. Instead it was just a sad, mopey little pout that remained. She poked her fingers together and sniffled lightly, still upset she had been left out of the loop. "...remember to tell me important things next time. Can I tell Masa right now then? Everything?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:21 am

Lakshmi put her fingers in her ears before Kaimu spoke again, unable to look and trying not to hear anything as her face was the darkest flush it had seen in a while. Kaimu's daughter was a dangerous person, as much as her father in some similar ways...

Taking her ears out as she heard the words telling and Masa, she threw the blanket off and sat up. Looking worried, just a tinge, she glanced at the Captain. "Are you sure that is... Kaimu did just be rather scary towards him. Though Masabutt is a less honorbound fool than I thought?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:25 am

"Promise. If something important happens, I'll-" Kaimu stopped as soon as Mia mentioned telling Masaru...asking if she could say...everything.

If Kaimu could have stepped back more, he would have. That...That was...

Masaru now held a look of confusion. Tell him...? Everything? He looked between Mia, then to Kaimu who looked rather...unsure? Afraid even? Before he looked to Lakshimi worried expression as she shot up from her spot.

Something...It was something serious.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:30 am

Mia reached out and wrapped her arms around Kaimu, resting her head on his chest and smiling softly. He was obviously worried and scared, so she wanted to soothe him. "He's trustworthy. Very very trustworthy. He's the person I trust most... It'll be okay."

She wouldn't say anything without Kaimu's go ahead, but she hoped Papa would trust her judgement on this.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:36 am

The sound of Lakshmi's chains rattling as they unwrapped from Kuro was loud to her ears, freeing up Kaimu's zanpakuto as she hopped off of the couch. Moving forward in large strides for someone her height, she moved towards Masaru, sitting on the edge of the comfy chair. She was between Kaimu and Masa, and tried to catch Kaimu's eye as she held out Kuroshi. She'd toss it to him when he saw this.

Now she just waited for Kaimu's answer. At the very least she would be a good shield... Masaru had brought his zanpakuto. If for some reason he got upset... Hers wasn't a combat, but she could hold him off long enough for Kaimu to escape if her judge of character was off.

She had assumed the pair wouldn't sleep together, so she wasn't assuming anything in regards to this man at the moment. She would never in her life take a risk with that man's freedom on the line.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:41 am

Something was...obviously wrong. Masaru could tell that much obviously as Mia moved to try to reassure her father. How...how serious was what they were apparently silently discussing?

Kaimu remained quiet, not moving as Mia hugged him, silently weighing options.

Trustworthy, huh?

If they didn't tell them, there was a chance it could be accidentally mentioned that Lakshimi was seeing someone, and if that led to him well...that would land them both in trouble.

Masaru's eyes went to Lakshimi as she moved to sit on the arm of the chair, between himself and the two...What...?

"....Fine." Kaimu replied, catching Lakshimi's movement, noting Kuroshi as she tossed it to him, to which he caught. He made no move to prepare Kuroshi for use at all, just simply held the sword at his side.

"..." This...seemed more serious than Masaru had originally thought.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:56 am

"Thank you." Mia pulled back, tried to give Kaimu a reassuring smile though she doubted he would be able to take comfort and walked over to the chair. Kneeling in front of it, Mia looked up at Masa and spoke softly.

"Masaru, Kaimu... He's a rogue shinigami. A few hundred years ago there was an incident with my Uncle Tatsuo, who was a shinigami married to a noblewoman here in the seireitei. He had an anger problem and...he killed my aunt and cousin in a fit of rage. P-Papa couldn't stop him, and other shinigami...the police, killed Uncle Tatsuo. Tatsuo was Papa's only family left and...so Papa fled the seireitei and became a rogue."

It was a severely shortened version, Mia spoke calmly though though she was worried. So very worried and it showed in her eyes as well as the grip she had on Masa's yukata. "If they find out about him, he'll go to jail and... I'll lose him. Lakshmi will too and Captain Norma..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 am

As Mia moved over to Masaru, Lakshmi moved to her own lover. Standing by Kaimu's side, she slipped a hand over his, the one holding Kuro's sheath in a comforting motion. Once she had seen how Masaru would react, she would try to comfort more but she would not keep his drawing hand free.

Listening, she spoke up as soon as Mia was done. "I am attempting to get him pardoned, but it is quite a bit of paperwork and Maki is very busy. It could take a bit for the work to come to her attention. He has not caused harm to the Seireitei and isn't a threat in any way. I swear it on my blood and name, Masaru Shirakawa, that Kaimu poses no danger."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:14 am

Kaimu remained silent, his eyes on Masaru as Mia approached him, explaining the situation to him as Lakshimi walked over to him, glancing down at their hands before returning them to the noble.

Surprisingly to him, Kuroshi was also silent...at this point he'd have figured the zanpakutou would be livid, cursing up a storm about just more people knowing.

Masaru listened silently, his expression serious but...he was actually quite shocked at hearing this. A...He was a rogue?

Kaimu, noticing one twitch in the noble's expression that hinted at his surprise, he blinked, waiting for Mia and Lakshimi to finish speaking.

"So...shinigami, will you attempt to take me in?" He asked, his tone serious, but there was a hint at his usual teasing nature...but holding a darker tone.

It was...instinct to go into these mannerisms at this point, when it came to encountering other shinigami that discovered who he was.

At his words, Masaru glanced over at him, "...I won't."

"Nn?"

"I have high trust their word, and even if I didn't, I'd rather not have them despise me..."

From what Mia had explained, he'd simply abandoned his post. It was a crime, but not necessarily one of utmost seriousness. If it was something like that, there was some hope in that pardon Lakshimi claimed to be working towards...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 am

Mia shot a thankful smile to Lakshmi before turning back to Masaru. His expression was serious and he had seemed shocked from that small tell. Papa asked the question she wanted to know more than anything... her hands tightened on Masa's yukata in worry as he spoke.

Masa's gaze turned and he replied...just how Masa would. Laughing happily, she hopped up and hugged Masa to her chest accidentally. Not caring, she smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Thank you Masa! I knew it was right to trust you..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:35 am

Lakshmi's hand tightened on Kaimu's for a brief moment as he asked that, having watched Masaru like a hawk. His response caused an immediately lessening in the tension Lakshmi quivered with, her whole body relaxing as she leaned against Kaimu. It was hard to have such strong emotions on such little sleep and... now they had Masaru on their side.

"Thank you Masaru, I truly appreciate this trust." He would be a useful person to be in on this secret. Watching Mia's reaction though, she held in a laugh. Her hand still held Kaimu's over top of Kuroshi, while she whispered softly. "...Give me Kuro back Kai, before you stab him please?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:41 am

With a glance to Lakshimi, he let Kuroshi slip from his grasp to her's, albeit reluctantly...

"Grk..." Mia's reaction was something that had Kaimu in need of turning away; why...why'd Lakshimi have to take the sword?

Masaru was beet red, this...this type of hugging wasn't...they weren't in the best place for that! H...He...Kaimu was literally only a few feet away!

Still, there was some happiness; Kaimu, holding a bit of relief at the good turn this had taken, and Masaru at Lakshimi and Mia's relief.

He couldn't hurt them like that...He could see how dearly they cared for him, and...he wasn't about to take Mia's father away from her when he was right there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:49 am

Mia let go of Masa, luckily for the poor terrified man. Unfortunately for him, she moved her head down and planted her lips right against his. Her arms went around his neck, she was just so happy to have this trust... Masa and Papa could be friends and she wouldn't have to worry about keeping it all secret from him!

This was a good day!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:53 am

Uh oh. Lakshmi's amused smile returned as she moved Kuroshi to the side. Masaru in that state was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in her life. Her chains wrapped around the sheathe and hilt for good measure with a swift rattle. Looking up at the turned away Kaimu, she almost missed the moment Mia's lips had touched Masaru's.

Her eyes widened as she laughed, reaching out and taking Kaimu's arm to turn him away more in the direction of the stairs. "Well! I think we should head back up to bed, away from the sharp knives in the kitchen nearby. You two should get home rather swiftly, I need my sleep and do not need to be burying a body this late. Come on Kai, say goodnight to Mia."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:58 am

He shouldn't of looked back. He really shouldn't of looked back. If only Kuroshi were still in his grasp...

"Gh...g..."

Masaru's eyes had widened, this...this was really not the place for things like this! A few feet away, Kaimu was literally a few feet way!

Kaimu felt a pull at his arm, noting Lakshimi as she pulled him away from Mia and Masaru and towards the stairs. Dragging him away out of precaution...a wise move, honestly.

"Hn, goodnight, Mia~" He said, his voice sweet and not holding any darkness within it, but, before he was pulled fully up the stairs he did shoot Masaru one final warning glare.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:06 am

Mia pulled away as she heard Lakshmi's words and Kaimu's goodnight. Beet red, she quivered lightly as she realized what her happiness had done. Papa was pulled away, smartly, by Lakshmi and she gave a sheepish laugh, though her voice was sweet as well. "N-Night Papa! Sleep well!"

She did not turn to Masaru, stepping back and reaching up to play with her hair lightly in a bit of nervousness. "S-Sorry Masa. I was just...really happy. You...didn't...think twice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: