(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:07 am

Was she going to catch him in time? It was about the time for Masaru Shirakawa to get off of work for this day and Mia had had...an accident. A major accident, a huge one. This wasn't supposed to have happened.

Smelling slightly of charcoal and with her cloak singed around the edges, Mia waved her arms at members of the squad under her cloak and tried to find her boyfriend. It took only a few moments to be pointed in the right direction, just as he was leaving the squad apparently...

Rushing down the hallway, Mia ran around others, her hood falling and revealing a flushed face with a smear of ashes under one violet eye. Seeing the familiar back, she called out a bit nervously as she rushed forward full speed. "M-Masa! Maaasa! I have... I have a problem!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:12 am

Work was done, at that fact, Masaru had moved from his desk with a smile and headed for the door. It'd been overall an average work day. Paperwork, training assistance, more paperwork, and the like...

Now all that was left to do was head home for the evening.

Or so he thought, as just when he was making his way out, his attention was quickly grabbed by Mia, who he noticed running towards him. "M-Mia?" He muttered, a bit concerned due to her words and, once they were closer to one another, her state of appearance.

A problem? Her cloak seemed slightly singed, and he could smell the faint aroma of charcoal...was that some smeared under her eye? "Mia, what's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:17 am

Stumbling to a halt just before running head long into the Captain, Mia waved her arms in a pinwheel as she tried not to fall over. Success! Reaching out, she grabbed Masa's hand and stared up at him before pulling him along gently while walking backwards.

"Something happened. Its not bad but I don't know what to do! I need.. I need you to come with me. I'm sorry! It can't wait!" She tried to give a reassuring smile, but it was failing. She had no idea, she was lost and confused and a bit worried and it all showed on her face, that small grimace... her worried eyes and just the way she stared beseechingly up at Masaru.

"I'm...fine I think? I think. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 am

"M...Mia?" Something wrong, not bad but...she didn't know if she was alright or not? What...? He gave a nod at her request, wherever she needed to take him to...talk about whatever was wrong, he'd go, allowing her to pull him along.

"Where are we going?" He already assumed it wasn't something that could be discussed so casually, or well..just in the halls of his division anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:40 am

"W-We need a large space. A large open space with no one... N-No one else around." Mia murmured, turning around but not letting go of Masa's hand. Holding it tightly, she gave it a quick squeeze. She couldn't reassure him, not one bit. She had no idea what had happened herself.

Glancing back, Mia bit her lip and looked forward again. Worried and confused Masa was... too much. She felt awful for this but she had to. He was the only one she could turn to. "I'm sure I'm fine. I'm sure its okay. Just... is there somewhere nearby? That um flames won't...hurt."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:54 am

"Large space...there's training grounds at the mansion? It's private there, would that do?" He suggested, returning her squeeze that had been means to reassure him. Flames? It had something to do with her powers then; the training grounds would be good for that...considering it was meant for zanpakutou training and such...

She attempted to reassure him that she felt that she was alright, but he was still worried, considering she couldn't tell exactly...and wasn't entirely for sure herself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:03 am

"P-Private? Yes! Yes please..." Mia nodded, letting out a sigh of relief. How did she start to explain? How could she? Maybe just by speaking? Moving faster, Masa's longer legs could easily keep up with her very fast walking she knew. "I-I just was training today... Like I normally do. I have to to keep control? And...and... I started...earlier this...morning..."

It was obviously much later than earlier morning. Shutting her mouth, she let out a small frustrated sound before sighing tiredly. They had left the squad at this speed, Mia just hoping to hurry and get away before anyone noticed... "S-Sorry. And thank you Masa..."

Shooting him a shy smile, she let out a small laugh after.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:17 am

Something had happened while she'd been training?

He let her lead them out of the division, easily keeping up with her as she pulled him along as he continued to ponder on what exactly could have happened.

"Welcome, Mia." Masaru replied, returning her smile with a small one of his own as they headed towards the mansion.

--

They arrived at the mansion after some time, and Masaru led Mia through the halls towards the training grounds as he'd suggested they go. Sliding open a few doors, it led them to a large area outside that was obviously meant for training. A few dummies, and wooden targets sat off to the side, for such practices as kido and swordsmanship.

While it was obviously used, it was still kept well.

"Here." Masaru said, offering another small smile as he released her hand, heading over to the small watering pump nearby; he returned to her a moment later with a rag, wet from the water before he leaned in slightly, wiping that smudged spot off of her face from under her eye in a careful manner.

"S-Sorry, you had something smudged on your face." He replied, his smile softening as he stepped back. "Now, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:36 am

Mia had been silent most of the way, not talking much and deep in thought. Masaru had been kind and let her think it seemed and now that she was with him, holding his hand and comforted it gave her time to think. What had happened really? It had been a normal training session, Hono and her duking it out in the world inside of her head...

She followed Masa once he took the lead, taking her through the Mansion and into the area where he trained. She blinked as she seemed to finally become aware of her surroundings and smiled softly as Masa let go of her hand. "Okay..."

Standing still, Mia had a confused look on her face as she watched the man, wondering what he was doing as Masa headed back over. As he leaned down she blushed deeply, letting him wipe away the soot while staring. She smiled as he spoke and looked to the side, that was sweet of him... "Thank you... I didn't know..."

Still as he asked what happened, she took a deep breath and reached up to the ties on her cloak. Undoing them, she held the cloak out for Masa to take after she pulled her sword from it. Holding it out, she moved away from him with worried eyes. "Here... I-I'll just show you... Please stand back?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:49 am

"Welcome." Masaru said, watching as Mia moved to remove her cloak, and taking it when she handed it over to him.

Stand back?

He did as requested, moving back a bit closer to the door they'd walked through so she could have the space she requested. Show him...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 am

As Masaru backed up, Mia gulped. She wondered if she could do this a second time? Baring her blade, she tossed aside the sheathe, speaking the shikai command. "Hai dake o nokosu, Honō no u~Otchā!"

As she entered shikai, the blade glowed slightly violet as heat rose from it very obviously warping the air around it. Staring at the blade, she took another deep breath and shot Masaru a small worried smile. Holding her blade straight up, she closed her eyes. "Nakute mo hai ga nokoru... Bankai!"

Power burst from her as her sword melted from the flame bursting from them. The flames and silvery metal fell onto her body and smoothed over her clothes as they burnt away. The silvery metal seemed to spread without thinning, in fact it grew in amount as it turned into a magical staff. The metal and fire burning over her clothes and body washed away it all leaving an odd metal armor that fitted to her like glue as parts of it glowed with purple flame. Her hair glowed with purple highlights as flames settled into it as well. The armor, if it could be called that, barely covered her at all. It also seemed to magically stay in place...

From her Staff, at the top was some sort of chalice like object that spilled for violet flames to the ground that matched her glowing eyes as she finally opened them. Looking sheepish, she ruffled her hair and finally spoke. "I...whoopsed this today Masaru. What...am I supposed to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:09 am

Masaru watched as Mia entered Shikai, watching as he attempted to maybe figure out what she was concerned about, before he had a chance to notice anything with her shikai though, her next words caught him off guard.

B...Bankai!?

At the burst of power that erupted after she'd said that, his eyes were temporarly forced shut as he kept himself standing. It was bankai, she'd entered bankai...that...that was it!?

The pressure settled some, and as it did Masaru opened his eyes to look at her...

...and immediately wished he'd kept them closed.

That...Her ba...bankai's form it...left her like...like...

Before he'd even realized it his face was already burning red, reddening even further when he realized he was still looked. With widened, and a small surprised noise from him at the realization, he forced his eyes down to the cloak that he was holding in his arms.

"Y-You e-e-earned you bankai, M-M-Mia...That'that's a good thing! It-it means you worked and...and...trained hard!" He said, though rather quickly, "What do you do? Ah...it's-it's good to train, so-so you can keep it stabalized, and learn to...control it..."

H-H-How was that...clothes...armor...whatever it could be classified as, even staying in place!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:22 am

Masa stared at her. Mia had no idea why, she felt the warmth of her flames covering her. Maybe he was shocked over her bankai? She was shocked over this. She had trained for years to control the flames...not expecting that also was putting her closer and closer to getting such power. It felt...odd. Wrong...

Now that the bankai flames had settled down, Mia moved closer to Masa as she walked with her staff. His words made her smile and she reached up to twirl a finger in her altered hair. It caught on her nail but she didn't notice for the moment and nodded shyly. "Yes... I g-guess it is good? I just... wasn't...I thought I was trying to control the flames not...bankai. Not work towards that."

Holding up her hand, she gathered a swirl of fire, her control absolute of the purple flames as she moved closer to Masa. He was looking at the cloak and she was confused, but smiled softly. "Th-Thank you! I'll work hard and train then... can you help me? I don't...knwo what it can do yet. Just the flames are easier to control... see?"

Making a tiny firenado with her hand as she swirled a finger, she looked at her hand for the first time. The nails...were much longer than normal and almost pointed. There were metal cuffs on her wrist and chains... and... what happened to her sleeve?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:30 am

She was closer, she'd come closer!

"M-Mhm." Masaru gave a nod, still looking at the cloak as she said that she'd work hard. She'd been training hard, mostly intending to control her fire, but it had led to bankai...

Wait, she'd said...

Another small sound of surprise escaped him. Help her!?

"I-I-I...I don't mind...I-If you truly want m-my assistance." He replied, his smile a nervous one, but he had tried to smile for real...his emotions just weren't allowing it. Damn it.

When she asked him to see, wanting to show him how she could control her fire, he'd looked up on request before immediately returning his eyes back to the cloak in his arms. Why'd he look...think of the fire tornade she'd just made. Think of that...not...everything else he just saw.

"It's-it's really good to hear...that you have easier control n-now. That's r-really good, M-Mia."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:39 am

Masa wouldn't look at her... Something was terribly wrong. Was he upset she hadn't asked him for help training? She was used to doing it alone! Plus it was easier to practice with the flames without having to worry over someone else.

That shocked sound? Did he not want to help her? He... Mia's face fell as her hand moved to her cloak as the firenado snuffed itself out. She forgot for the moment the odd lack of sleeves, more worried about Masa as she dropped the staff on the ground. Her face was a bit sad as she stared up at him. "Masa...whats wrong? Did... I do something wrong? You are being formal and... if you don't want to help its okay. I just...knew with your ice it'd be safe and I wanted to not hurt anyone..."

Despite the flames on her body and armor none of them would feel more than slightly warm to Masa as Mia moved closer. She was almost touching him now with more than her hand as she tried to smile. His nervous smile... unsure looks... did he not like that she got this? He seemed to try tobe reassuring her with words while his actions didn't seem to match up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:44 am

"Y-You didn't do anything wrong! I-I just..." Did she not realize!? Well, considering she would probably be nervous or flustered otherwise he doubted she'd realized her current...state yet. "I-I-I don't mind h-helping you! Not-Not at all! Just..."

If it were possible, his face reddened further as she came even closer. She really didn't realize!

"M-M-Mia...y-your...your c-clothes th-though..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:52 am

Mia was confused and worried about Masaru's reaction, his stuttering red face... was he hiding something...? If he didn't mind helping, if he didn't feel bad for her not telling him... What could...? Wait no. Clothes?

For the first time, in utter horror and shock, Mia's head slowly but surely turned. It tilted as her eyes with agonizing slowness took in her outfit. It took in the metal armor, it took in her hands that she held up. Her body... the flames... She took it all in before giving a shout. "WHAT DID YOU DO HONO?! WHY!?! Masa... I am wearing...H-Honos...clothes... I am wearing... I am...what why why why!?"

Reaching out with the deepest red face she had ever felt in her life, she attempted to touch the cloak of hers but smoke started rising from it. Tanking her hand back, she stared up at Masa with horrified eyes as her arms crossed over her chest and held it in a futile attempt to cover them. "I can't! I can't touch it! I am too hot! I just... What do I do!? How do I go back!? What no how do I train like this!? This is the cruelest joke in the history of the world I am SO angry at you Hono!"

She didn't feel any breezes but she also felt hotter than normal in any case. What...did her butt look like she wondered... Well she was not turning around. No siree.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:00 am

She wore the clothes her zanpakutou's spirit usually did, and from what had just happened when she'd tried to reach for her cloak, it seemed it was impossible to attempt to...to wear anything else!

"What...Ah..Ah...G-Go back, to-to exit bankai try...try relaxing yourself...a...and leaving that state, it-it will become almost natural a-a-after a time!" Masaru replied, at least trying to work past himself to help her.

He...He wanted to help train her, truly, but...as Mia had put it...this was like a cruel joke...

He kept his eyes down, making sure he didn't look up again. It...It wasn't proper to see her like this! E-E-Even if it was her bankai and it...it didn't seem like it could be helped..b-but still! It...It was improper of him!

Just by her tone, he could tell how embarrassed she was, and he wanted to help, truly, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:11 am

"O-Okay! I will... Breathe..." Mia tried to close her eyes and breathe but all she could do was continue her panicking panting. She couldn't do it, and the more she forced herself the more she panicked worse.

Breathing quickly, she fell to her butt on the ground as she let out a shaky breath, realizing she felt dirt on it. That was not a good sign. Not at all. Trying to take another breath, a more calming one now that she was sitting and her eyes were closed... All she could see was Masaru's shocked face as he stared at her. He had stared. Just beat red staring.

If it was possible to turn more red, she would in this instant as her eyes followed Masa's legs up to his torso and then his beat red face. "M-Masa...you...were staring really badly when... I..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:18 am

"!!" Masaru turned at her words, his expression a bit panicked as she tried to avoid her seeing his face, though as he turned she probably had anyway. "Th-Th..Th-That...th...I-I..."

No, no doin't make some petty excuse! It would be wrong to! Extremely wrong!

"I-I-I...F-Forgive me!" Masaru replied, his voice coming out quick like it had before. "I-I-I hadn't r-realized I was doing so at-at first and...I-I-I will accept punishment for doing so! P-Promise!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:22 am

"...Y-You were!?" Mia's eyes were wide, a small sound much like a high pitched long squeak escaping her lips. Masa had...been staring... Her heart fluttered in an odd way and she buried her face in her hands, luckily for the man attempting to hide his face.

"No! No punishment! Y-You don't need one Masa!" Still though his over exuberant exclamation of punishments made her blush stay that same deep cherry color, though her voice was a bit muffled by her hands. Bankai had yet to retract but... For now there was nothing she could do! "Th-There is nothing...wrong with that! Th-There isn't!"

In Mia's head a small part of her she assumed spawned Hono, imagined Masa in a butler or prince costume all day taking care of her... Before she pushed that aside. NO PUNISHMENT was needed. None.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:30 am

He wanted to just go to his room and cocoon himself for his shameful reaction, he'd stared...he'd...how could he!?

N-No punishment!? What did she mean by that!? He...He'd stared though! He'd stared and he couldn't deny doing so! She...What did she mean there wasn't anything wrong with that!? O-Of course there was! He'd...

"B-B-But...I-I'd...!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:34 am

"Wh-Whats wrong with it?! It was... a shocking...thing to see...and and... its..." Mia couldn't finish her sentence, her voice raising a bit as a hint of her stubborn nature started shining through. Her fingers let her peek out through as she stared up at Masa with one eye, a small frown seen as her hands slowly fell away.

A puffy cheek was revealed as she glared up at Masa with glowing eyes. "Its not bad! You what?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:37 am

"B-But I stared! I c-can't d-deny staring! I-It was improper of me to do s-so! " Masaru replied, responding immediately after Mia's stubbornness piqued up in her tone. "It...When you're l-like that...It was...it-it was i-im...proper...fo-for me to see..."

Th...They were in a relationship, yes, but...but still!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:41 am

"Its not improper! Its perfectly okay!" Mia's stubborn tilt of her chin and narrowed eyes would be familiar to anyone who knew her at this point. She wasn't letting go of this issue. Not at all! She didn't like how he got like this... Over things that were perfectly natural and fine! Even if...they didn't...think about that stuff... it shouldn't mean he should hide it... and feel like he should be punished when it did...

She was a blushy mess and going to die, but she was going to do this. Her stubborn nature wouldn't allow otherwise.

Standing up, she moved ahead a few steps and reached up to Masa's cheeks to try and turn his head back to her. "How will you help me with bankai training if you can't look at me Masa?! And I don't see how its bad? Did you like it? I-Its not like it bothered me! I wasn't bothered! Th-That stuff is natural! And fine! Its not...needing punishing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: