(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Mia smiled warmly, still embarrassed and still flustered but... She was Masa's princess then. Moving slightly, she raised herself up so she could plant a kiss on his burning cheek. "Th-Then... I am."

Her eyes glanced away as she said that, unable to move or do much else now that...they had established...that she was his...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:08 pm

"I...It works th...the other way too..." Masaru replied after Mia had moved to kiss his cheek.

He...Just ignore the blushing, just ignore it and it'll die down and stop...burning. If...If they'd established...that, th-then it was only right to establish it the other way as well...b-because it was true.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Mia squeaked. No-no-no! Her face somehow got darker as her blush grew to almost face melting strength. "Y-You aren't...allowed...to say things...like that..."

"...it makes my...heart beat too strongly Masaru..." Mia admitted after a moment, she didn't want Masa to think it was bad! Just... it...was just...really flustering!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:31 pm

"I-I...I was only speaking the...the truth..." Masaru replied; as Mia mentioned her heart beat, he averted his eyes for a moment, his current fluster becoming too much. "Mine...Mine was the same when...when you said it..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:42 pm

"...Then...its an utter truth then? That...I am your princess and you are my prince?" Mia said it. She said it and made sure there were no...ambiguities. They...had said...they'd try the dating thing out... Her voice was soft and a bit awed as she spoke... "...S-Seems like...we...aren't just...trying this out anymore...are we..."

"I-I felt it..." Mia admitted, she had been pressed right against his chest... It would have been hard to miss his heart beat getting stronger... Reaching up, she grabbed one of Masa's hands and brought it to her chest for him to feel as well. It...was only fair...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:45 pm

"M-Mhmm..." Masaru gave a small nod, though at her next words...no matter how flustered he was, a small chuckle escaped him. "Guess we're not."

They were definitely past simply "trying it out."

If there had been any indication of his blush leaving anytime soon, it definitely wasn't now. She'd...He supposed it would be impossible for her not to feel it, considering their proximity. As he felt his hand being pulled, his eyes had gone back to her; her...he could feel her heartbeat...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Masa's confirmation did not fluster her more, but he probably felt her heart jolt just a bit with his hand. As silly as it sounded and as much as she knew it... it was good to hear it for sure. His small chuckle got her to smile and some of her blush to fade.

"You...really care for me... I-I can't ignore it. Its...too obvious...I..." Hadn't ever thought someone would. That she'd be the library ghost forever. She had her otome games and books and...

Her heart beating strongly again, she looked up at Masa and smiled. "...I can sing for you...if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Masaru gave a nod at Mia's words, he did care a lot about her, but as she'd said...it was obvious. He was glad she could see that though.

"If...you want, I can play while you sing? Or after...since you really enjoyed it. Your voice went well with the tune..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:09 am

Masa's nod just made her feel warmer, smiling again as she stared just a moment before looking away. "...I...do too."

His offer made her smile grow and her blush fade just a bit. Giving a happy nod, she closed her eyes and almost radiated sparkles of happiness. "I would love that! Th-The first one... if you know a song that I could sing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:37 am

"We can do that then." Masaru replied, though...songs... "Mm, not many even have lyrics...there has to be one though; is there anything you want to request? I could probably play it if I know it."

If they could figure out a song they could do this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:34 am

"I-I don't think you'd know my songs..." Mia laughed sheepishly. Ahaha... ahahah nerdy trash that she was it was mostly game and anime music. She ruffled her hair and turned red.

"I-I can learn the words really fast of a song if you know one? Th-That can be done on a piano.." MIa was good at memorizing! If she got the basic tune she could follow along well!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:22 pm

"Hmm..." Masaru began to think, trying to think of songs that held lyrics to them that Mia could learn to sing. There weren't many, but after a moment... "Well, there's always my mother's song."

That was something Mia was already somewhat familiar with, and it could be played on a piano. They could learn other songs later too...since they both enjoyed this. "We can learn other songs too whenever you'd like. It could be fun."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 am

"...Mmph?!" Mia was started by Masa's suggestion. H-His mothers song? She knew a bit but... She waved her hands nervously in front of her face, eyes closed as she shook her head. "Mmm! N-Not that... its your special song Masa! You shouldn't... j-just teach it to me and let me sing it..."

She calmed just slightly, nodding even through her flustered state at his next words. It would be really fun to learn songs with him... S-Still! His mothers song...is special...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 am

"A-Ah....well you...you seemed to like it, and I thought you might enjoy singing it with the tune...I don't mind."

It...it was certainly memorable to him, so it was special, yes, but if it was Mia he didn't mind teaching it to her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:00 am

"I...would like to learn it, it is so pretty... I just... its your mother's song..." Now Mia was beat red, her hands clasped around her hair. She stared down at her lap, unsure of how to word how much she appreciated his offer. "As long as it's okay..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:02 am

"I don't mind, it's perfectly okay to me." Masaru replied, offering what he hoped was a reassuring smile, bringing his hand up to her head to lightly pet it like she enjoyed. "Would you like me to play the tune first so you can get the hang of it?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:26 am

"Sure..." Mia's eyes closed as she leaned against Masaru's hand, the tenseness fading as soon as he started petting her lightly. "That would be nice. You'll have to sing along so I can learn it, maybe a few times?"

They would have to get off of the floor first... and back up on the seat. It was silly how much important and feeling filled events for her were set on the floor. That night at Masaru's, the first one where she got lost... Meeting Kaimu... This? Hadn't Hideki and her fallen off a bench?

So many...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:01 am

"Alright." Masaru replied, "I'll do that."

Saying that, he moved to stand, offering his hand to Mia to help her up and back to the seat as well before he moved to sit down. When he was seated, his hands went to the keys and once Mia was comfortably seated he gave a small breath before he began playing the song. The lyrics came easy to him, having known them for years.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:10 am

Mia accepted his help, moving to the seat and sitting carefully. The edge of the dress... didn't like staying down and sort of settled hanging off of the back even as she tried to tuck it down! Scooting next to Masa as close as she could be without getting in his way, she closed her eyes and listened.

The piano...made the song a bit haunting. It was a simple song but beautiful... Masaru's voice complimenting it too well. She knew part of the chorus thanks to him, and as she tried to memorize the rest... She sang along with him the chorus, her voice joining his nicely. Picking up music was something that came natural to her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 am

Masaru wanted to smile as he heard Mia join in when he reached the chorus of the song, and a hint of one showed as he continued playing. The song was of average length, and the final note of the song drifted away as he finished.

She'd asked earlier if he could repeat it, but before he did he glanced over to her, letting that smile he'd had earlier grow and warm some before turning his attention back to the piano where he began playing again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:44 am

As the song ended, Mia opened her eyes. She had gotten the hang of it, fairly easily. As she thought it was a simple song... Looking up at Masaru, she wondered if he'd repeat it before he gave her a warm smile. Blushing just a bit, she returned the smile for a moment before leaning and burying her red face against his arm just for a moment.

As he started playing again, Mia knew the words well enough this time to sing right away, her blush disappearing as she did. She might stumble sometimes, but she sang it with her whole heart. It was Masaru's song... she would never give anything but her best for it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Again, the song ended, and allowed the last note to fade away; he was smiling though by the end, it was nice to hear Mia sing along with his playing, she'd done so rather well this time. She already had the hang of it...

"That was really nice."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Mia turned bright red as the song ended. It...was a really simple one and she had heard it a few times now...

Nodding slowly, she reached up and held onto his yukata sleeve. She was happy but also a bit shy at the moment due to singing the song with him, staring down at his lap. It took a moment but she leaned over and completely rested again Masaru, still red and unable to speak but really happy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Masaru's smile remained, softening as Mia leaned over and rested on him, feeling her grip on his sleeve; her face had been red, it was cute. He leaned his head over slightly, giving a small kiss to her head; he didn't want to move his arm from her grasp to bring his hand to her head, so he thought a kiss would do nicely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:04 am

"Thank you... its... nice that you want me to learn it." Mia admitted, still beat red and snuggled her face against Masaru's arm more. The kiss on the head hadn't helped her flushing one bit, only increasing it. Masa liked her quite a bit and it made her feel too warm and tingly for her usual tastes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: