(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:09 am

Masaru's smile was warm as he watched Mia twine their fingers for a moment, feeling her lay her head against him before she began speaking. That...

"E-Eh...I-It's a...seat for two people, y-you're perfectly fine." Masaru felt himself redden again, not...not knowing how to comment properly in response to...to what she'd said. She was fine the way she was, she fit...fit fine on the seat.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:14 am

"Mmkay... thank you..." Mia did not seem to notice Masa's flustered response, taking his words and accepting them. Her hand slipped from his as she allowed him freedom to play. Her eyes were interested, quite interested to see how it looked to play from here...

One finger darted out and curiously pressed down on a key. She flushed and pulled it back. "S-Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:16 am

"W-Welcome."

When Mia released his hand, he'd been ready to move to the keys, but his eyes caught movement from Mia, watching as she pressed down on a key. As she apologized she couldn't help but give a small laugh, his smile returning. "It's alright, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 am

Mia looked sheepish and nodded, reaching up to play with her hair so as to not interrupt again. She wondered...if this time he'd play something she could sing along to. No, that would be silly to ask! Smiling, she looked up and nodded at him. "G-Go ahead. I won't...press them randomly again."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:24 am

Masaru gave a small nod, though really, he didn't mind if she wanted to press keys, he'd done it a lot before he'd learned. It'd been silly, but fun.

At her go ahead though, he moved to begin playing again; he played another longer one, different from the last, but still a piece requiring some skill to play. It came to him easily though, and while he was focused on playing he didn't keep an ear out for Mia.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 am

Mia's smile grew as Masa started playing. She watched his hands and fingers fly across the keys, enjoying how dynamic they were. This piece seemed a bit harder than the last. Or was it just the same level of high skill to play, just from another angle? Leaning against him just lightly, she could feel his movements a bit better.

A lot of work... a lot of practice to be able to do something like this. Mia hummed along, happily as she caught the gist of parts. She liked being able to respond to music, couldn't help it really and unless it bothered him... She'd keep doing it!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:33 am

His smile grew slightly as Mia began humming along while he played, after she'd leaned against him. He didn't mind in the least, and he enjoyed hearing her respond to his playing as she got a grasp of certain parts of the piece.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:41 am

Mia's soft humming was a nice counter point to the song, happy Masa hadn't stopped playing and made her stop. She liked how the piano sounded like this... she wished she knew the words. If there were words that is... Glancing up at Masa's face, she saw that smile there and had to smile more as she hummed happily. Fun! This was fun! Music with someone else was always more fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:44 am

The song and Mia's voice together sounded nice, that was a thought that crossed Masaru's mind as he continued playing anyway, one he wasn't able to help. The piece lasted for a few more minutes, and eventually the final note faded like the ones before it had.

When it ended he turned his attention from the keys to Mia, "That was really nice."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:49 am

Mia smiled happily as Masa finished the song, clapping softly before turning to look up at him. She gave a small shy nod, pushing bangs behind her ear and looking at the keys instead of him. "V-Very. I thought...the same thing. I-I could sing along if I knew the songs, but I really... don't think most of them have words do they..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:54 am

"Most of them don't." Masaru replied, "I mostly know those types, but it's still nice...to hear you hum along to them. It sounds nice."

Most of them didn't have lyrics, she was right on that, but even still...it had been fun, an enjoyable experience.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:00 am

"Mm." Mia nodded, continuing to look down after her silly and apparently impossible words. Most did not in fact. She'd keep humming for him then! Determined, she was blushing and laid her head against his arm again. "...Thank you for saying...it sounds nice. I used to sing all alone... in my house or other secret places. Sometimes...birds liked to join in."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:04 am

Masaru smiled as Mia leaned against him again, he was relaxed, perfectly at ease for the time being. He glanced down at her as she mentioned her singing, singing alone...it seemed...lonely. One thing caught his attention though.

"Birds joined in?" His chuckle was a happy one, "almost like a princess then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:07 am

Mia snuggled against his arm, nodding as Masa questioned that. A few times, they had been confused and wondered what she was doing and...it had been fun. They had played and... Her eyes shocked open, glancing up at Masa before she turned red and eeped loudly. Too shocked, she pinwheeled her arms at such a term before falling off the seat backwards with a yelp.

PRINCESS!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:15 am

A surprised noise escaped Masaru as Mia fell back, falling off the seat. He had moved from his spot the moment she had, helping her sit up, his arm having moved behind her shoulders.

"M-Mia? You alright?" She'd...reacted rather strongly to his words, that...he'd just said...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 am

"I'm not a princess!" Mia was perfectly fine, she let Masa help her up with a beat red face but that shocked stutter came from her lips the moment he asked. She stared up at him, just shocked beyond belief. How had...he even thought...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:21 am

"Mm, well you mentioned birds coming around when you sang, and...and in many fairy tales...when I princess sang animals always came to see, so I couldn't help but think that when you mentioned birds." Masaru replied, a small, sheepish smile on his face as his free hand went to his neck.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:23 am

"Th-They were just...curious... about the weird thing in their...territory..." Mia stuttered, utterly flustered. No! Don't remind her! Her hands went to her face, hiding them from Masa as she spoke in her embarrassment things better left unsaid. "You're the prince...I'm no princess! N-Not even close!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 am

With that one, final statement, Masaru's face was back to being red. That..that...

"I-I don't see why it can't be b-both ways..." He replied, his stutter stronger due to his flustered state. It...it could...If she saw him like that...he could...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:37 am

Mia's eyes shot up, shocked once again as Masa spoke. His face... was a matching set with hers. Oh no. A pair of flustered fools...

"N-No! I can't be a princess...you need...things like...princess...stuff...b-bloodlines...a-and princessly airs..." Her head shook strongly. "I-Impossible for me! N-No way to be a princess... Y-You are...the epitome...of princely though...s-so you...have to be instead."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:18 pm

"W-W...If...If it's j-just pretend then we don't need..." Masaru replied; this...this was pretend...even if they were both grown adults, it was perfectly alright to...talk and pretend about silly things like this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:22 pm

"I-I guess...But...it...doesn't make sense then..." Mia's voice...was very slightly pouty. In pretend she liked it to make sense at least! It was utterly impossible for her to be a princess. Utterly! She...did have...dresses like a princess though?

...No no no! Shaking that thought from her head, she moved to bury her face against Masaru. "I-I'll be your princess then..."

...Your...princess?! She eeped at her choice of words, not meaning it to come out like that and hid her face more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:53 am

Mm, well pretending didn't need to make sense, that was the point of pretending! One could be anything they wanted! Though, catching her slightly pouty tone, Masaru couldn't wipe the smile from his face.

Her words though had his face red again, completely so; his hold around her shoulders tightened slightly, though not enough to hurt. "That...That would work..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Mia hadn't meant it like that! She had meant to say she would be a princess because... pretend and he said so! Not...that she'd...be his...

Masa's words made her freeze solid for a moment though, his arm holding shoulders giving away... something. Her beat red face turned to look up at Masaru, who's face was rather red itself. "I-I...my words...came out wrong...b-but...really?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:48 pm

She...She'd gotten her words wrong but...but...

"Mhmm, r-really..." Masaru gave a small nod, trying to ignore his burning face; he...he'd meant it, but he couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed about responding when she'd gotten her words mixed up...still...he meant it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: