(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:51 am

"Welcome." Masaru replied, moving to lift Mia into his arms once she gave the ok that she was ready.

This was...terrifying, but...they needed to go. This needed to be fixed, and...any other concerns could...could come later.

That in mind, he exited his room, heading out of the back way that led to where he usually relaxed, and secured his hold on Mia before stepping off in a quickly maneuvered flash step.

Just going out the front gates would be...odd at this time of night.

--

Excuse her!?

Well, he is a captain of the Seireitei after all, a Shirakawa at that. Considering the circumstances though he'd likely end up a willing punching bag...

Gh...

"Mm, I'll be down later then, Lak-tan." He replied, giving a nod; he'd almost attempted a smile, but he knew she wasn't fond of them when they were forced or fake...even if he hadn't been able to resist wearing one just a few moments ago.

He sat by as Lakshimi retrieved Kuroshi, along with her own chains before leaving the room. He gave a breath after her exit, remaining seated on the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 am

Mia curled up in Masaru's arms, feeling safe even if they were headed into certain doom. At the very least Lakshmi would laugh at them until they shriveled up from embarrassment. It would be stupid to go out the front gate, leaving secretly. However no matter how much Masa moved, Mia made not a sound. She wasn't scared one bit of being dropped or sudden changes in motion. In fact she drowsed, falling lightly asleep.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:00 am

Lakshmi gave a small glance over her shoulder as she tried not to be too amused by Kaimu's reaction. Down the long hallway, to the stairs, down these and then through another set of hallway before she reached the door. Turning the lights on in those as she did so, the tired Captain gave a yawn. Hopefully they would get here shortly so she could get back to sleep.

She'd probably be forced to sleep on one of the couches or in a spare bedroom. Most likely the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:04 am

Masaru landed in front of the door to Lakshimi's home, and once steadied he'd glanced down at Mia to find her dozing softly. "Mia...we're here."

He spoke gently, feeling a bit bad he had to wake her up, but...

Approaching the door, he gave a light knock, still holding Mia so she could wake up a little more before he set her down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 am

Mia shifted lightly as she woke back up, smiling sleepily up at Masa. It hadn't taken them long had it? As she woke up, she felt him knock at the door but didn't pay it no heed for now. That sleepy smile stayed on her face and she closed her eyes again.

"Mm, can't I just stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:11 am

Hearing the knock, Lakshmi gave a large yawn and opened the door just in time to hear Mia's sleepy comment. She laughed and shook her head, stepping aside and waving Kuro with her other hand for them to enter. "Keep her there for a bit if you can Masabutt. It might stop papa bear from trying to hurt you right away, I can do the spells just fine while you hold her anyways."

Once they entered she'd close the door and lead them to a living room nearby. It would be comfier than the entryway at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 7:15 am

Before Masaru had a chance to respond to Mia, Lakshimi had opened the door and at her words he gave a nod, though his eyes did follow her wave. Why'd she have a sword?

"Right." Saying that, Masaru followed Lakshimi to the nearby living room. He should...sit down, maybe?

"I apologize again, for how late it is with all of this."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Mia yawned and opened her eyes, shooting Lakshmi a sheepish smile. That had also been part of her plan, if she was here Papa might not try to hurt Masa. Her eyes widened as they walked inside, noting Kuroshi in Lakshmi's hand.

"He's that upset? Ahahaha. M-Masa don't...don't set me down." Mia's voice was quiet and a bit worried. "Sorry Lakshmi...For this."

She couldn't look the woman in the eye, she was still upset at her for keeping whatever her and her father had going a secret. He'd said only once!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:03 pm

"If you are that sorry, both of you, do not pull this again. Actually, the spell I am setting will prevent such things in the future if you wish Mia. That way I won't get another accidental call in the middle of the night?" Lakshmi rubbed her forehead and sighed deeply, she was tired and this was a bit more complicated than just healing. Chains rattled as Megami slithered out of her bathrobe, part of it wrapping around the blade and hilt of Kuro while the rest made a holder for him around her waist. Kaimu could try to pull the blade out or off of her... He could.

She would just have to worry about his Kido at this point.

"Mia is right, sit Masabutt and make sure you hold her tight. He could not promise me not to try and hurt you but I am not tying my lover up upstairs to keep him from a stupid young man. I already will have to sleep on the couch for weeks I assume."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:09 pm

Kuroshi was positively livid; those damn chains...

"R-Right..." Masaru replied to both Lakshimi, and Mia in her suggestion to not put her down.

With a nod, Masaru moved to seat himself, while still holding Mia in one of the nearby chairs. Lakshimi's words claiming Mia's father couldn't promise to not hurt him however gave him much to worry about. As long...as he stayed upstairs...yes...

...was that remotely likely though?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Mia nodded and spoke, though her cheek was rather pouty at this point. She grumbled and looked away from Lakshmi, snuggling up in Masa's lap as he sit down. She made herself comfortable, sitting her butt on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck more as she sat up. He could still hold her, that would be fine.

"I-I would like that... That way... I can with Masa...again if he wants, too." Her voice was soft then but quickly gained an irritated edge as her violet eyes shot towards the woman standing there with her father's zanny like she owned it. "...You and Papa are lovers now? Why didn't you two tell me!?"

A few purple flames popped up, on her arms and head.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:20 pm

"Well, I need to set the spell then. Give me a minute to prepare and then I will set the spell on your abdomen." Lakshmi sighed and brushed a hand through her hair, ruffling the already messy locks. This would be a pain. Concentrating on her hand, icy blue chains wrapped around her hand in an intricate pattern.

For those who knew her well, a small flush could be seen on her face as she glanced up just briefly at the accusation. "...I had not had a chance to. I am sorry Mia, it was wrong of me... If it helps I do love him quite a bit so it is not as if I am just sleeping with him. Do not tell him this though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:24 pm

Masaru sat by as Lakshimi prepared the spell for Mia, and explained some about her and Mia's father's apparent relationship, though at Mia's mention of...possibly doing what they'd done...again, he felt his face flush red.

There apparently hadn't been time to really tell her, but Masaru had no way of input on this subject, and so he stuck to listening the conversation quietly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Mia wasn't looking at Lakshmi now but the flames swiftly disappeared. She was bright red but she moved so Lakshmi could get to her stomach that much easier. She was pouting about this very obviously, mumbling slightly grumpy comments Masa would be able to hear about her father and Lakshmi...

"...'s fine." If she did care for him... Mia couldn't feel too bad. Just... Why hadn't they told her!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Sensing Masaru's confusion, Lakshmi gave a laugh and a grateful smile the other woman couldn't see at all it seemed. "Your approval makes me happy. Thank you Mia."

Moving forward, she took Mia's movements to mean she could set the spell now that it was prepared. Her hand was placed gently on the woman's abdomen as the complicated spell seeped slowly from Lakshmi's hand. It would take a few moments and while it settled she would explain. "Mia's father is someone I met out in Rukon. We had a...tryst and became friends. Then, a bit later, Mia came to me with some information about her father. I recognized him immediately and ran a DNA scan to be sure... I did laugh for a while, it was an amazing coincidence. The rest they can tell you, it is not my place."

The last of the glow seeped into Mia's skin and Lakshmi stood back up and stepped back. "All done. It will keep little Shirakawas from running around too early. Please be discreet about things though, if his family starts digging into things about you Mia..."

Her voice was a soft warning, for the man she adored's safety.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm

That was...really a coincidence. The friend Lakshimi had made turning out to be Mia's father. It must be...relieving to have Mia's approval now though, at least they were in a nice relationship rather than...

Masaru sat by silently as Lakshimi started the spell, that blush still on his face as the other captain finished up and stepped back with those words. Though...it would be bad if they dug? Other than her not being nobility what more would they find?

He didn't have much time to finish that thought, before he felt something go behind his neck, and with a glance to the side he noticed an arm...

"I'm done pouting~" A voice rang, and looking to the side he looked to see another...male...smiling, seemingly friendly. His arm was hanging around the noble's shoulders as he sat on the arm of the chair. "I thought I'd come down and say hello~" It was then the redhead's attention went to glance down at Masaru. "Ah~ It's...a pleasure to meet you. Ma-sa-ru~"

His arm moved into what looked like an embrace...but...

This was a headlock. That was Masaru's first panicked thought. It looked friendly but this was a damn headlock no matter how happy the man looked!

Kaimu gave a happy chuckle while Masaru looked ready to bolt...not that he could.

"Evening, Mia." Kaimu added, finally greeting his daughter, almost near sparkling.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:05 pm

"I-I know. I won't endanger Papa." Mia nodded to Lakshmi, entirely unaware of her father's entrance for a moment. Her head turned sharply though as she realized her mistake. In removing her arms from Masa's neck she left it wide open!

That smile... Mia knew what it mean, that smile was almost like when Hono and Kuro were bad and needed punishing. That tone too... Deceptively playful and nice. Papa was aaangry and not happy at all. Mia was beat red as she sat on Masa's lap, this protection not strong enough she felt.

Sheepishly smiling, she waited until Kaimu greeted her, looking up shyly as she pushed hair out of her face. He seemed genuinely happy to see her at least and her smile morphed into one of real warmth. "H-Hi Papa. Masa, this is Papa. Papa, Masa. K-Kaimu Miura is his name."

She didn't mention the one glaringly obvious problem of Kaimu's rogueness right now. She did however settle her hands on Kaimu's arm softly in a bit of stubborn warning. Masa was in a headlock, but...he wasn't hurting him just yet. Still! Be careful!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Lakshmi had noticed Kaimu come in but said nothing, deciding Masaru needed to squirm a bit and watching Mia with an amused expression. For some reason, seeing Kaimu like this made her happy and a bit aroused, so the Captain just stood by with a small smile. That playful voice and fakely happy smile... It was genuine in that he wasn't forcing it either.

A hand reached up and she nibbled on a longer nail as she moved near the chair. "Kai, please don't kill Masabutt with Mia on his lap. It would be traumatizing and I am not a trained counselor."

This was so amusing, Lakshmi was glad to have witnessed it. "Oh Kai~ I think you should be the one to give them both the talk. I am sure you could do a much better job than me, she is your daughter... It is your responsibility."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:30 pm

He was going to die, wasn't he? He was going to die. He was going to die. Even with Mia's support, he couldn't shake that feeling. That fake happiness, that easy-going attitude was completely fake right now!

Kaimu Miura?

Name...N-Name, yes...

Kaimu didn't tighten his grip or anything around the young man's neck, Mia's hands on his arm having some power to stop him anyway...that, and Lakshimi was right, it wouldn't do any good to do anything with Mia right here. He didn't want to traumatize her, and unfortunately for him, fortunate for Masaru, he didn't want to upset her beyond forgiveness either.

Though, that didn't mean terrifying the other male was out of the question...and it looked that he was doing a decent job at that.

"Eehh~?" Kaimu looked to Lakshimi; the talk, huh? Even if it was his responsibility, considering the act of what the talk usually covered had already been done, he was unsure of where to start with it...

T-Talk...Masaru kept silent, completely silent. The less he talked, the...perhaps safer he'd be.

Kaimu mused, if he were to be giving a warning...though, anything he said would have an obvious threat to it...would that upset Mia? Probably...

Hm.

This time, his grip did tighten some, but not enough to hurt, probably add to the terror, but not hurt. "Ne~ Ma-tan~"

"!?"

"I don't make the rules on this, unfortunately." Kaimu continued, not needing a reply. "It's Mia's rules, and I, as her father, demand whatever her rules are...that they be respected. Got that? Eh~? Ma-tan~?"

His voice was fakely sweet, as it had been this entire time.

"E...M-Mn-G-Got it..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Mia's cheek puffed out in a pout as she shot Lakshmi a look! No no no! Do not give Papa ideas the look said. Her hands held onto Kaimu's arm, not letting go for a second. Masa...please be okay... Her eyes stared into Masa's for a moment as she gave him what she hoped was a reassuring smile.

They then turned to her father as she listened, pouting more and more as he spoke. He was being so mean to Masa! Her eyes watered just a bit as she stared, kicked puppy like at Kaimu as he scared Masa more...

Wrapping her arms around the man she cared for, she buried her face in his chest. Her voice was only slightly muffled because she was yelling just a bit, well yelling for her. "It wasn't Masa's fault! I made him promise to let me help him if he got aroused! And-and he... he played with my hair and then I tempted him with my naked body and kissed him and made him have sex with me! It wasn't his fault! H-He's never once gone past any of my rules Papa! He's never come close! Plus he's Masa, I trust Masa with everything. E-Even my body! S-So don't be mad at him he's really nice!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:04 pm

That was no fun at all! Lakshmi stifled laughter as Kaimu's fake smile and cheer just amused the daylights out of her. She had hoped he would try to explain everything! Shaking her head at the three on the chair, Lakshmi just smiled more as she realized Kaimu was holding back oh so much to protect his little daughter there.

He would never hurt her if he could help it, which meant never hurting Masa too much. Her laughter grew as Masabutt gave a rather scared reply. This was unlike the poor nobleman, he had probably never thought to encounter such a thing before... An angry, pissed off slightly insane father out for blood? Yes.

Mia though...Mia took the cake. The star of the evening, Lakshmi burst into peals of happy laughter at the young woman's words. She laughed and laughed and moved over to Kaimu's side, placing a hand on his cheek and smiling at as she calmed her laughter down to small chuckles. "That explains a bit more, you heard her rules of sorts Kai. I would love to hear how this came about but...really I think Kai might pop a gasket if I asked too much."

"Masabutt? I will send you two back with some books. It may mean another week on the couch for sleeping, but I'd rather you two be a bit...safer and happier with this?" Lakshmi was looking at the two of them, knowing Kaimu might be angry at her but... It was nice to know Masaru was that comfortable with someone that he had done that. She'd much rather they be happy with this and a bit more time on the couch would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:19 pm

Masaru froze slightly as Mia buried her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around him as she explained in a muffled yell about what had happened. That...

He-He almost wanted to say that she hadn't made him do anything, that...he'd wanted...but...that would likely make things worse. Much...much worse...

Kaimu, upon...hearing what he considered a bit too much information, had promptly frozen; his expression was a mix between "I didn't need to hear this..." and his previous fake easiness as his hold around Masaru unintentionally loosened.

"E...gh.."

Before he could even respond, he jolted slightly as Lakshimi's hand rested on his cheek, not having noticed at first.

She...She was laughing!?

That thought crossed both minds of the two men in the room.

"A...Ahh." That was Kaimu's way right now of giving an "alright."...as much of one as he could have given anyway. He'd stop...for now.

When Masaru was addressed, he gave a nod, "A-Alright, I'll be sure to read them."

Books. Right. They could...accept the books, get somewhere safe...Sleep for the night, and then maybe in the morning or sometime tomorrow...read those books. Yes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:33 pm

"M-My...bankai...caused it Lakshmi... I got it today...Hono's...armor...is..." Mia's voice became a soft embarrassed whimper almost. "It burned all my clothes off after...and... Masa was affected and I wanted..."

Lakshmi's laughter made her turn more red and hide more in Masa's chest. B-Books?

Mia felt Kaimu's arm loosen just a bit and she slipped her hands under it, to keep Kaimu from choking Masa again. Tha noise Papa made though... She moved from her hiding to sit up, giving Kaimu a bright smile. "Thank you Papa."

Her smile turned fake after a moment though. The other two in the room would notice it as the twin of the one Kaimu had been giving recently. "So! Whats this I hear about you two dating? How very nice~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:51 pm

Kaimu's precious face was priceless. He hadn't wanted to hear that one tiny bit and yet she just powered through like a trooper. Lakshmi was just the most amused she had been in a while now that it was settled and the worry was gone. Leaning over, she gave Kaimu a quick kiss before moving away.

Masaru got a nod and a wink, he seemed a bit enthusiastic about that. No stutters? He had no idea what kind of books she'd be giving him did he? Oh my, he was in for a treat though she hoped she could be there when they attempted to. Keeping silent on that for now even though a playful smile broke across her face, she gave the young woman a soft smile.

"I see, bankai is a powerful thing to achieve. You have my congratulations Mia! Maybe you should carry some spare clothing around with you just in case now." Her advice was cut short as she heard Mia's tone and that smile...

She really was Kaimu's daughter, that subject change... Lakshmi could not help the happy little laugh that escaped even as she flushed. This time it was Kaimu's turn to get the tongue lashing. She turned away with a hum and patted Kuro, moving to the couch and just snuggling right up there. It would be her bed for the night anyways. Might as well be prepared. With a soft whisper while the three were distracted, Lakshmi spoke to the zanpakuto.

"You tell him what I said and I will make sure you take a short walk off a tall cliff into tar pits, Kuroshi. He does not need to know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:04 am

"A-aha..." Kaimu gave a sheepish chuckle in response to Mia's thanks, he...he hadn't intended to let go but...

"B-Bankai...mm." He nodded after Lakshimi had given her congrats. "That's good, really good though...yes, carry around extra clothes. Please."

Considering his mood, he felt bad he couldn't give her a proper congratulations herself...then again, how she described her bankai he could do nothing but mentally curse her zanpakutou for such a drawback. Burning off her clothes...really?

Masaru attempted a small smile, though it came out sheepish, at Lakshimi's wink. He...He wasn't sure what the look was for, he...but, smile and agree. Just smile...and agree.

"A-aha..." Kaimu once again gave another sheepish chuckle, trailing off as Mia turned the subject on Lakshimi and him. She...that smile...

She...

"Well...we, recently met up again and..."

Kuroshi couldn't verbally respond to Lakshimi, not that he had one to begin with. He...Damn woman, damn chains...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]   What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I do? This is too new! [nsfw]
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Six-
Jump to: