(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

House Visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

House Visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:25 am

"Ah...mm..." Rin averted his eyes, his face bright and red as he managed a small nod to Aoi. He already felt bad for even getting jealous, so when Aoi explained Aito he did feel a bit worse about things...

Aito eventually composed himself, returning to his usual self with his usual 'I don't care' expression. Obviously, he knew better then to go ratting to Seiya when it came to Aoi of all people...he'd learned his lesson...and Aoi held much more power than Seiya did.

"I won't say anything." Aito waved off, "I'm not that stupid."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:45 am

"Aaah! Now we are all okay! Usa usa, don't feel bad..." Aoi sighed and reached up, playing with Rin's hair, noting the look on Aito's face again. He was utterly adorable and she wanted to hug him again, knowing it would just annoy him and make him make more faces like that.

Still his agreement to keep quiet made her smile softly, taking Aito's hands and leaning to whisper. "That's good...You know... if you wanted, I could warp you. You aren't powerful enough now to manifest a power, but if I...let my energy signature go free and stay by you, its possible you could develop powers like Muika, Aito... So you could free yourself too."

"We have some business now though, so Aito... Mm come back another time okay?" Aoi moved back from him, letting go of his hands and taking Rin's with one. She played with his scarf with another, glancing up at the silly author with loving eyes. "When Rin isn't feeling mopey and being cute... I want to kiss him a bit more and you won't like it, I promise Ai-Ai."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:08 am

He might be able to...get powers...?

It was...a thought but if his awareness grew and it became noticeable before he gained abilities, if he even did, he would be disposed of...and while that freedom offer from Aoi was still on the table he couldn't just...accept that. His pride wouldn't allow him to ask and the thought of trying to live a life after...well...all of that just seemed impossible.

"R-Right, no problem." He replied, "I'll come back another time."

He turned to leave, nearly waving again like he had before but stopping when he realized he was about to before stuffing his hands in his pockets. Aoi's words though after he'd turned just made him want to run off. She wanted to kiss him more...meaning...the moment he was out of sight she'd likely...Nope! He wasn't even going to think that far! Let the two do whatever...things they wanted. He didn't need to hear it!

Those thoughts in mind, he walked off; his pace a bit quicker than usual.

"S-Sorry...I...Next time I'll try to be nicer." Rin said once Aito was gone, still feeling a bit guilty for his lousy attitude before. His face was still a bit red thought because of the kiss and...the things Aoi had said to Aito before he'd left. When it was just them it was a lot easier...when it came to that stuff around other people...especially those he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 am

Watching Aito's movements, Aoi giggled and waved even if he couldn't see now. She called out as he walked away, "Waving isn't bad you know!", hands cupped around her mouth as she gave that final parting shot.

Glancing up at Rin, one eyebrow raised, she tried not to smirk. She was still insanely amused by Rin's jealous response. "Mmm, its okay. I know...how worried you get. I guess its cause you hate yourself, you can't think I want you above all others? Because I do... I-I said that word to you!"

She wished he was wearing his scarf so she could pull his head down, her mouth going pouty as she played with it around her neck. "And I'm taking you to where I come from, like...really come from. My earliest memories I have now...."

"I know its not rational...but I'll make sure when you feel that way you don't have to doubt my feelings!" Aoi finally declared, hopping up and wrapping her arms around his neck. He'd grab her and hold her up or she would pull him to the ground, either way was fine as her legs lifted up as well.

She pressed her mouth against his, insistent for kisses. No way was he getting out of it now!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:58 am

Aoi had hit...rather right on the mark with her assumption, but before he could respond to her and basically...confirm her thoughts her final words threw him back into his flustered state. R-Right...that word...they'd said that word!

She was right though, her actually planning on taking him to where she had her earliest memories...it meant a lot to her and it also meant a lot to him. The fact that she was doing this proved her feelings...

Again though, before he could respond he'd once again been thrown into that state of fluster again after she'd spoken before jumping to him. He instinctively supported her weight on him with his arms as she did so. It was easier to respond to kisses now...now that it was just them. As he responded to her, he moved back a few steps now that he was technically carrying her and brought them back inside; turning slightly to shut the door with his foot. It'd be...better for kissing and stuff in here, if they were outside well...Aoi wasn't exactly visible to the normal human eye...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:10 am

Aoi's brain, since it was still capable of thought that wasn't focusing on Rin's arms holding her or his mouth responding rather nicely to her kisses, thought it was smart of Rin to take them inside. She let out a small pleased sound in her throat, deciding maybe there was time to keep kissing like this.

She was rather enamored with how he had done that, carried her inside and closed the door. Rin was getting so much better at this stuff, it was rather attractive to her. Pulling away from the kiss, she was panting slightly as her mouth came up a few more time in quick kisses after. Letting her feet fall, she released her arms enough so that he could let her down now. As her eyes stared up at him, she let out a small laugh before speaking. "Let's finish those kisses later Rin... We need to head out."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:32 am

Rin let Aoi down after she broke the kiss, giving a small nod at her words. It'd be best for them to leave soon and he still needed to get dressed and everything. He gave a small laugh though, thinking of that...

"Right, ah...I know it's a bit ridiculous of me but...perhaps you can help me make a choice for which I'll wear today? I was...just about to ask for your...advice before the doorbell rang..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:11 am

"...Really?" Aoi's smile was bright and warm as she felt a bit...flattered he'd ask for her help. She pulled out of his arms and spun around in a circle, smiling more and more. "I'd be happy to help! Come on Rin!"

Laughing, she ran to the stairs, her sleeves flapping behind her. Once she reached them she looked over her shoulder and called "Come on, hurry! I can help you pick! Aaah today is a good day, Rin is asking me for help with this important thing!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Rin gave a nod, smiling at Aoi's enthusiasm. "Mhmm, I was having trouble...even when you said I'd need both."

He walked a little fast to catch up to Aoi as she called behind her; walking with her back to his room so they could choose what he'd wear.

"There's the black and white one, with the more complicated design and then there's the the blue one, it's more simple in design but both work...so I was having trouble." He explained with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Aoi hurried once she knew Rin was following her, having flown up the stairs with her sleeves trailing behind her as she hopped along the railing. Executing a flip as she jumped off the banister, the shinigami then bounded into the bedroom to examine the two on the bed. It...was a tough choice.

They both would look wonderful on him, Aoi never knowing how much she'd...wanted to see him in such clothing until now. Blushing slightly she looked at the two and made a small sound of thinking. "Hmmmm...The black and white is gorgeous...but the blue is simpler...buut both are made of nice materials so you'll stand out no matter what and... mmm"

Okay so maybe...Rin had been having trouble for good reason. She tried picturing him in them for a brief moment but her brain fizzled out slightly at the imagery. Which may have included her taking them OFF of him, not helping him get them on...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Rin watched as Aoi looked at his choices, noticing how she seemed to be having trouble herself once she'd taken a good look at them.

He listened to her explanation, as she tried to juggle the best option in her head...he'd thought of that...both would stick out no matter what due to their materials, despite the blue one being simpler...

After she'd spoken though he noticed her become a bit more...flustered for some reason. He couldn't help but smirk a bit at her expression then, amused. "Mmm...Well...let's not think about standing out, where we'll be for a short moment...without considering any of that, which would you rather see me wear first?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:13 pm

"B-But..." Aoi turned from the clothes on the bed to Rin, her face beat red as she noticed that...smirk! Her eyes glanced away, unable to keep his gaze for more than a brief moment as he teased her rather evily... She covered her face with her hands, letting out a small sound of embarrassment as she tried to get her brain to work.

Which one would she like to see him in first? Oh... oh boy that was a tough one? The blue one would look nice but the black and white with the gold... "Mmmmm, t-that...one..."

Reaching out, she tugged lightly on the black and white one, unable to look at Rin. He...was going to kill her. This day would end so badly, with her losing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Rin's amusement didn't fade as Aoi became even more flustered, though he did glance away from her when she made her choice. The black and white one it was, then. Looking back at Aoi his smirk softened to a smile, "Thank you, I'll wear that one then."

Taking a step forward he moved on folding up the blue one, once it was neatly folded he placed it back on the bed and turned to the black and white one. "It's been awhile since I've worn these...I hardly go to festivals so I never really have the reason to."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:22 am

"Welcome. I...think the colors will...look nice..." Aoi's face was a deep red, almost the color of her hair as she glanced between Rin and the rather formal clothing. At least for this day and age... It suited Rin perfectly, he was a rather formal person normally.

Smiling a bit, she let out a giggle. "Oh? You really don't go out much huh. But you always take me out? Do you need help getting it on?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am

"Not much unless it's for a walk or something or I'm with you or Ruka. I'm fine with that though, there isn't much I'd care to do by myself in the city anyway...Ah well, I might have some trouble with the obi..." He admitted, he rarely wore it so it was a little troublesome to get it on when he'd actually needed to wear it.

He moved to begin undressing, once he was changed he'd put them away for laundry when he returned. There was a small tint to his cheeks as he changed, though he was mostly used to being undressed in front of Aoi by now so that smidgen of embarrassment wasn't anything severe.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:12 am

"You really are a lonesome rabbit aren't you..." Aoi stared at Rin, a bit worried as she reached out to play with one of his hair ears before he started changing. She nodded at the Obi, knowing exactly how to help him get it on! She...was rather good at that. Whoops. Another thing she'd have to admit. Knowing perfectly how to get an Obi on a man... kind of suspicious.

Aoi watched Rin change with a small smile, noting his slight blush. If she had wanted to tease him, she could have kneeled in front of him and helped him with his pants again. Oh well, miss opportunities. As he undressed, she moved the Kimono so she could help him into it. It didn't matter that he hadn't needed help with this part... instinct took over. She lifted the inner part and stood, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:53 am

Rin gave a small, sheepish chuckle at her response as she moved to help him; doing what he needed for her to help him properly. "I suppose, but...it's not like I'm completely alone and I'm content with that."

Like that saying...something like...you don't need a thousand friends when you had a couple of great ones? He liked to believe in that anyway and he felt it was correct...he wouldn't trade his small number of friends for a thousand any day.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:29 am

"Well of course you're not alone, you have Ruka and I. And...Iyuki and Muika now too." Aoi asked softly, mentioning the new friends that they had made recently as she helped him into the first layer and then the second. She was rather good at this, being able to talk and focus on it at once and she quickly had him inside of his kimono.

She was tying the sash, the whole outfit being absolutely perfectly put on. Not a part was out of place and the obi was tied correctly as she stood back. A small blushy smile was on her face as she looked at Rin. "I-It looks good on you."

Aoi couldn't help playing with his scarf around her neck a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:08 pm

"Mhmm." Rin nodded, "and I'm truly grateful for that."

It didn't take very long to get dressed, as Aoi was more than helpful with getting everything set properly. It felt a bit strange, wearing this type of clothing again after having not for a couple of years; he would get used to it though, once he got to walking around some anyway.

"Thank you." He smiled, thanking her for helping him and for the compliment; though his blush did deepen slightly with the compliment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:19 am

"You really are aren't you?" Aoi laughed a bit, spinning around so her sleeves spun around in a pretty red and gold flow. She stopped after a second and glanced at Rin's red face, her own still tinged just a bit before picking up the second set of clothing.

Checking her weapon on her back, she reached out a hand for Rin to take as she smiled up at him. "Most welcome Handsome Rin. Come on, lets head down... The portal will open nearby, since Ruka's not home. Don't...be surprised. Act like we were on a date in the living world... No one should look twice at you, but you'll be in the seireitei immediately. We HAVE clearance so you will be okay just...I want to be safe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:13 pm

"Alright." Rin chuckled, "I'll try to keep myself as composed as possible."

It would probably prove to be difficult, as he was about to see a world he was unfamiliar with, but he'd keep his expression as composed as he could. As Aoi had said, if he kept any reactions to a bare minimum no one should look twice and that'd be one less thing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:21 pm

"I think you can." Aoi squeezed Rin's hand with a soft smile as she led them downstairs and out the front door. She waited while he locked up, rather patiently for Aoi. In fact she was rather calm and didn't bound ahead of Rin like usual, or talk a ton... In fact she was rather serene about the whole thing.

Leading him into his woods, through an open path, she took him to the nearest clearing. There her butterfly fluttered about the air in a pattern, her voice calling out calmly. "Open the portal please."

She squeezed Rin's hand once again as a bright white line appeared in the air as the butterfly shimmered. The old sliding doors opened, this time having three of them instead of the usual two. The third would convert Rin to spirit particles for this... Beyond the gates nothing could be seen but a white light. Once they stepped through, Rin would be transported to the spirit realm...

Glancing up at him, her cheerful face was gone only to be replaced with a small frown. "If you want to...go back, now is your chance. Otherwise, to the Seireitei we go Rin."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Once everything was locked up, Rin walked with Aoi out back towards the woods; down an open path where they walked until they reached a clearing. He noticed the butterfly fluttering about, remembering it's use from when she'd told him about them.

The gates opened at Aoi's request, but he didn't notice the third extra door...which after some thought he assumed was necessary for him since he hadn't seen a third door the last time he'd seen Aoi use this portal.

Rin looked down at her, giving her a reassuring smile at her frown and words. "I want to go, I won't be turning back you don't need to worry." He replied, his voice soft as he brought his hand up to momentarily pet her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:58 pm

"I did give you the chance." Aoi's voice was soft and she let out a drawn out sigh. Leaning up, she gave Rin a small kiss on the cheek before letting go of his hand finally. A few short steps and she was into the portal, not wanting someone to see her holding his hand and recognizing her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Rin's smile softened in response to Aoi before she leaned up to kiss him on the cheek before walking ahead. Taking a small breath, he followed behind her. He couldn't say he wasn't a bit nervous as he stepped into the portal, but he reminded himself he'd be alright.

This was something he wanted to do and he wasn't going to let any slight nervousness bother him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Visit   House Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2