(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mistakes and Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:45 pm

She was a bit surprised he was so willing to let her ride that if the chance ever came along, even by herself after practicing enough. The idea was a bit intimidating, she'd likely just crash and she'd hate to do that even on one of his older ones; as they were his and important to them, not something she should mess up.

"I-I don't know if I can...I'd likely crash and ruin your bikes..." She replied voicing her thoughts, the thought of her hurting herself not even crossing her mind. "Those are important to you...I-I don't want to mess them up."

He seemed enthusiastic about her offer of teaching him that running thing, which lifted her spirits some. "Okay, then one day soon we can try. Hmm...The best place would be near home, there's a clearer place without so many trees farther down into the forest...that might be the best place, obstacles can be for later...you don't want to run into a tree if you learn it..." Her eyes shifted off to the side at her final words, a tint in her cheeks as she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:44 am

"I have ones you could practice on, if it is what you wished Muika. But it would be entirely up to you. You could even practice on the one I have right now, I brought the proper clothes to ride around on it fully. I think the pants were stored in with a special pot..." Iyuki mused for a second, thinking about it and trying to figure it out. He hadn't thought the leather was appropriate butler garb, even if it was a bit safer for riding. Maybe Muika wouldn't mind?

Iyuki winced and then shuddered. Hitting a tree would hurt if it was as fast as Muika said it was. "I would not wish that at all. It would make me look silly and probably hurt quite a bit. Are there any prerequisite steps to learning this? Should I practice running or such so I am better?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:56 am

She wasn't exactly sure about using his bikes herself for practicing, even if it was an older one like the one he was using now it was still his and she didn't want to damage his things, even if it was only small damages at most they were still damages...

"M-maybe after...I get more used to just riding it?"

She was better than she had been when it came to riding it, not freezing up as badly as she had before but she was still a bit on edge at times.

"It's good to have strength built up I guess, good stamina...maybe running a bit would help? Before I figured it out I was always moving around a lot, so as a result I gained leg strength and better stamina."

There was also running while carrying things to improve strength, though that was practice that could come later; maybe with a log to start off with at that point...maybe a heavier log after practicing with a lighter one? The thought of using herself as a weight hadn't exactly crossed her mind, as she was more so thinking of objects lying around.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:16 am

"That is a good plan. It would be best to save up some money to get you some decent jackets and pants as well to be safer." Muika had the best idea. If she could get used to riding, then it would be easier to drive one.

Her next set of words shamed him though. He was rather...out of shape. He nodded, jotting this down in his memory for when they head back. He would persevere through today! He could make it. Then he would start walking more often, hauling more things... Wait! Idea! "Muika, I could start practicing today. If you would please climb on my back, I could practice carrying you. It would be much faster to gain stamina than walking alone!"

It took him a second to stand up and get the trash, as he pointed. "I could carry you to the games! It is getting darker and we could enjoy ourselves there for now. I would like to ride the ferris wheel, but it is near the entrance so it will have to wait for now. I will practice and become better..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:29 am

"W-wha..." Climb on his back!?

It...was probably a better idea than a log but...It was a bit embarrassing, as she could already feel that damned heat in her face from just the idea. Still...it was better than a log and he was enthusiastic about trying to get stronger immediately...

While she went through her thoughts he'd gone to throw away the trash, returning a few moments later.

"'K-kay." She responded, her fingers playing with the hem of her hoodie out of habit again as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:33 am

Iyuki disposed of the items in a nearby receptacle and then moved back to Muika's table. Pointing at the seat, he motioned for her to get up on it. "Okay, when I turn around, wrap your arms around my neck and I shall hold your legs when you wrap them around me. This should be just fine."

Turning around, he bent a bit over moving so she could easily climb on his back whenever she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:40 am

When he turned around, she stood up on the seat as directed; though she was a bit hesitant in climbing on, never having really been...carried like this.

Letting out a breath, she timidly moved to do as instructed; wrapping her arms around his neck before leaning onto his back, making sure not to choke him or anything as kept her hold and waited on him to take the lead with this whole carrying her thing.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 am

Iyuki had made a grave and terrible error. He had made a bigger error than earlier. Why did he make these errors? What kind of weird joke was life playing on him now?

As Muika wrapped her arms around his neck, Iyuki felt something he wished to never again feel today or in this lifetime. Squishing against his back, the young man turned bright red as his hands grabbed her legs. He stood up fully, trying to straighten a bit with the added weight. She wasn't much in general, but this would definitely be training!... In more than one way. He just had to make it to the game section. He had to think about games. Games. Games.

Iyuki started walking with Muika wrapped around his back and the reddest face by far. He could do this, if he focused purely on training and the games. A misstep brought her squishing against him again and he let out a squeak.

They would reach the games soon or he would die.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:13 am

As he moved to walk, she unconsciously moved to bury her head on his shoulder if only to avoid from anyone seeing her face and how red it was. She really couldn't help but wonder why this was causing such a reaction...she'd seen people get carried like this all the time after she'd started living here so why was she acting like this was such a big deal...sure usually it was more of an affectionate gesture rather than strength training but still...

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:21 am

A few more feet. A few more steps. Iyuki could do this, he could make it. He was chanting in his head, it was the only thing keeping him going and sane. As her face had buried on his shoulder, he had had to start a chant in his head of nonsense syllables.

It was the only thing that had allowed him to make it this far. As they stood next to a game stand, the start of a few, he bent a bit and spoke in an oddly calm voice as he let her legs go. "You can get down now Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:30 am

"R-Right." At his words, she slipped off him as he let go of her legs; moving a step or two back to give Iyuki some space.

She glanced around, taking in the new area now that they'd arrived. Considering she'd had her head down, she'd not seen much on the way. There were a lot of attractions here though, meaning a slightly bigger crowd now that it was later in the day as well; thinking that, almost as if on habit now her hand went to grasp Iyuki's sleeve again, though she hardly even realized the action at this point.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 am

As Muika slid down his back, Iyuki couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take the tension and he couldn't take the feelings. He fell to his knee first and then to his stomach as he once again laid on the ground. "Leave me to die Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 am

She felt a pull on the small grip he had on him, almost being pulled down at the unexpected drop. Her expression became slightly panicked when she realized the situation.

'N-Not again!' Her grip moved down to his hand, using both her own to try to pull like she had before. "I can't do that, you know this."

She couldn't go repeating last time though, as that had brought about nothing but bring about an even more embarrassing situation. It was more crowded here though, people would start staring if they stayed like this any long.

"People will start looking." She tried to explain, seeing as how that argument at least tended to help some in the past. "Y-You can freak out later. Hell, freak out at home or the bathhouse just...where it's not crowded. P-please?"

She didn't meant to sound harsh, and she supposed she'd just sounded that way...

Feeling a bit guilty she squatted down, trying not to look around to see if anyone was looking as she moved one of her hands to pat the one of his she was holding lightly. "S-sorry...ah..um...If...If you get up I'll try to smile more?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:47 am

Even with the Lady's hand on his, he couldn't move. To flip over would reveal his shame-filled face. it would be best for them both if the earth just swallowed him up. Of course it would have to leave his hand behind, it was still attached to his Lady's. He couldn't have her hurt in this.

Her alternative options for this were acceptable, except for the fact that he couldn't. His freak out was now. Iyuki had no other choice in this matter, he must die here and now. No matter how many others saw, they would look anyways when his prayers were answered and he disappeared into the earth.

It was nothing less than he deserved, this harsh tone...Muika upset at him... If only the gods would hurry their smiting. Her words though jolted him. She would smile...? Just for him?

...He moved to his knees, slowly pulling his hand from hers to help himself up. From his knees, he moved to his feet slowly but surely as he dusted himself off. "It is worth living to see another day, if I can share your smile once more Lady Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:07 am

Finally, he stood; taking his hand from her grasp and dusting himself off. Muika stood after a moment, almost waiting to be sure he would collapse again but his words left her a bit red in the face.

"R-Right." She replied, bringing herself to stand.

She had promised more smiles but...while it was an easy promise to make it was going to be harder to actually carry it out. She didn't want them to look fake, she didn't want to give fake smiles in the first place...it would be fair. Genuine was the only way to go but every time throughout the day where she'd felt as if she would...she'd reflexively hid it. If she hid it on reflex...she'd have to do something about that to fix it.

She thought for a short moment. Normally she hid it with her hands, always bringing her hand up or turning her head away...So that meant her hands needed to be occupied. If they were going to try out the games, then that shouldn't be too much of a problem...she hoped. What if they weren't playing games though? What then? She wasn't carrying anything at the moment so she couldn't preoccupy herself with that...and her pockets weren't good enough, she could just as easily take her hands from there if they were just sitting there...

There was one other option though...which didn't help her embarrassment. She gave a short glance over to Iyuki's hand before taking a step near him and taking it with her own, her other free hand moving to lightly grasp his sleeve like before. She kept a small distance, if only to give him some space as she glanced off to the side again; unable to make eye contact or hide her still red face now.

"S-So...what games first?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:57 am

Iyuki's gaze was scanning the games. Muika seemed to think shooting games would be her best bet and it seemed there were at least a few. Trying to plot the perfect course through them all, so she could have a chance to try them all at least once, he noticed her moving closer.

Her hand slid into his as he pushed a blush down and her other gripped his sleeve. He couldn't help looking down and had to turn away with his hand covering part of his face and mouth. It was too cute. Why was she so bent on being adorable today? His Lady couldn't be like this! It would kill him. Maybe if he thought of her as the sweetest Lady, a cute little sister Lady...that could...

"Aha! Yes, we shall try the shooting games. Those first." Iyuki nodded and started taking Muika along, towards the first one. He knew he was repeating himself but... he had to. As they went up to the counter, he pulled out his wallet with one hand and pointed to the rules for Muika to read. "They have the rules for play there, I shall pay and you can have fun."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:12 am

She glanced at the rules after Iyuki had brought them over to the booth and spoke. They were simple, the kind of rules to expect from such a game and well within her capabilities of following. Shoot the targets, don't hit anyone, win a prize if you're good enough. Easy.

Prizes weren't something she particularly cared about getting, but it was a nice reward; the usual reward for her shooting being she got to live. Here though, it was just simple fun; no life risking involved. Plus, it would be good practice for her, and she could show off-...

Muika shook her head for a moment, again beating down that thought. She didn't show off...There wasn't a point to it...None at all.

She still felt bad about Iyuki paying for all this, but it was a motivator...Make every shot count and don't waste his money; not that she ever planned to waste it in the first place.

At their turn of the game, she was handed the standard gun that most people would complain wasn't strong enough to properly take the targets; that the game was rigged, etc. Still, if one had enough skill in shooting, the gun could certainly be used.

The targets were easy hits, those were her thoughts anyway as she shot at them; successfully taking them out as she was meant to. They were slow in comparison to most of the things she needed to shoot when serious, so it wasn't difficult by far; even with her handicap of only one usable eye.

Like earlier today, a thought passed her as she fired some of the final shots; something she wanted to do before they would be done here for the day. She wanted a better feel of the area though, she was where she needed to be but...she'd rather not have to worry too much about getting lost.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:55 am

Iyuki had paid for the game and watched, along with the worker, in awe as Muika took out everything. She was so focused. So controlled. Is this what they taught her in that awful place?

His heart jolted a bit as that last thought passed his mind. She seemed to be having some sort of fun... so maybe she was finding enjoyment from their teachings. That was good, right? The young man hoped so.

As the final mark was knocked over, Iyuki gave a small clap and smiled softly. After that he waved his hand at the prizes, some varying sized stuffed animals. The person tending the game was just as shocked. "That was amazing Lady Muika. Your points allow you to pick anything you want."

Iyuki shot glances at the giant fluffy tanuki up there, but tried to keep his eyes down. She could pick whatever she wanted. Not what he found irresistibly cute.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:06 am

She glanced over at Iyuki when he began speaking, trying not to show any signs of her being affected by the compliment of her shooting. Setting the gun down she moved her hands behind her back, clutching her sleeves to keep her hands from moving to her face.

It seems he was back on the 'Lady' thing, but she made no signs of pointing it out; figuring the habit wasn't going to just go away with a day.

She hadn't thought of the prizes, hadn't even glanced at them before she'd started; but she did notice some of Iyuki's glances and motioned to the shopkeeper to grab the tanuki he'd been glancing at and to hand it to him.

"U-uhm, t-thanks...It's just...just practice." She replied, managing to keep herself from hiding a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:20 am

"Its so fluffy..." Iyuki whispered to himself as he squeezed the rather large tanuki stuffed animal once, twice, thrice. He could not help himself and had a small smile on his face the whole time.

Somehow the Lady had read his mind, though he had hoped it was what she wanted in the first place. "Thank you Lady Muika... Your practice is quite amazing."

His eyes drew away from the Tanuki for a second to glimpse the smile Lady Muika wasn't hiding and he had to look away. She really was...going to smile more... His lips curled up into a returning smile even if his eyes looked away.

Holding one of the paws, he pointed to another game a bit down the walkway. "Would you like to try that one, Lady Muika? It seems like it is a bit different and would be fun as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:31 am

"Sure, y-yeah." She replied, having to look away at his little puppetry act with the plush; even if her smile had grown some at it she was biting her tongue to keep from laughing a little.

He liked the prize, she was glad.

Muika glanced back at the prizes for a quick moment, looking them over for what was really the first time before turning back to Iyuki. "So that one next...then?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 am

"Indeed. We shall head down the line!" Giving a small smile in return for hers, Iyuki nodded his head while moving the tanuki's arms out. He ended up playing with the plushy toy until the next game, where Muika also won the biggest prize. This time they picked up a multitailed fox plush. In between the shooting games, Iyuki tried his hand at a few of the others, ending up with pitiful little versions of the plushies they already had.

Still, two more shooting games and he could barely hold all the animals. One large tanuki, one small one, one large fox and one small one, and a large fluffy panda as well as a medium sized cat plush. "I think...we have won enough Lady Muika. I do not think I could carry more, but these are quite enough. No need to help."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 am

"A-Are you sure? I could carry some if you're hands are too full..." She hadn't wanted to burden him by making him carry everything...considering they had won some of the largest prizes.

She'd been more focused on doing well so his money wouldn't be wasted...rather than the biggest prizes; still, the prizes were something he found enjoyable. The bigger one's could be useful to sit back on at home if either of them were just lounging...and she...supposed they were also rather good for holding or cuddling as well, though that's not something she'd admit aloud.

Muika glanced around for a moment, looking at the gaming area again as they walked; almost as if looking for something. "Ah, uhm...Iyuki do you think we could go to...ah...that?" She motioned towards a stall, a food stall with a rather....long line. It was mostly sweets, small baked goods that really seemed popular among the crowd considering the line.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:52 am

"My hands are not too full. They would only be if we won more. Here, let me reorganize..." Iyuki moved the two smaller stuffed animals into his pockets. The Tanuki one sat with its head just poking out of his vest pocket and the fox head hung from his pants pocket. Shifting the larger ones to one arm, he had it all situated in a nice and comfortable way.

"See? Perfectly fine." Noticing her looking around, he tried to hide a smile. So she wanted to take initiative and look for things to do too! That made him think she really was having fun here... It made him impossibly happy to know this. No matter what she said, it felt like he bothered her with this. Though she had had such a happy smile before...

Shaking his head for a second to clear it, he latched onto her words and nodded strongly. "I shall go wait in line then! Hm, it seems they have... Oooh I do love those. If you want to wait nearby? Where it is shadier perhaps, I can stand in that atrocious line."

Moving forward, he headed for the line.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:57 am

She felt a twinge of guilt, thinking of that line again, but after a moment she gave a small nod. "Y-yeah. I'll go find a shadier place nearby to wait....Sorry, I just...noticed it."

Saying that, she left his side and moved to a nearby area; waiting until she noticed his attention off of her before she moved. She felt a bit more guilt, but...there was something she wanted to do; but she couldn't have Iyuki around when she did it.

Muttering an apology under her breath she walked off, pulling her hood up to give herself at least some disguise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Memories
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next