(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mistakes and Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:20 am

Iyuki's slowly blinking gaze watched the young woman, still and unmoving as she worked through whatever it was she was thinking. A small smile quirked at the edge of his lips though he quickly stifled it before she could see.

She was even..playing with her hair. What was going on behind those red eyes? She was nervous and acting oddly... Like this was some of mean and awful game, when it was merely teasing. He wanted to know her likes a bit better, and maybe help her find some too. Finally though, she spoke and his smile escaped him.

He slid over the other two sundaes, but kept the strawberry for himself. Taking a few bites of it, he waved his spoon at her after licking it clean "Now I know you like chocolate, and caramel almost the same. But chocolate slightly more. And strawberry a bit less. Mm, it requires more testing though. I will have to make many sweets to find out which you prefer more."

"You get to pick something to find out about me now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 am

"Wh...H-Huh?" All of that just because...

As she'd thought earlier, it was true they didn't really know the smaller things about each other, only the basic outlines of the bigger things. While the bigger things were important, so were the smaller ones but...did he really have to make a game out of it?

She shyly took another small spoonful of the chocolate one, not saying anything for a moment.

Continuing the game but only without the action of holding the sundaes or his stomach hostage...

"Uhm...uh...wh-what's your favorite sweet flavor th-then?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:38 am

Iyuki was enjoying the strawberry all to himself, letting Muika have her space. Maybe he had taken the game too far? But... she was always really quiet and secretive... Not intentionally, but enough that he knew he couldn't outright ask or get her to figure out anything unless he took drastic steps.

Maybe he should have just asked.

As she spoke, he jolted up a bit before smiling and pointing down. "Berries, though raspberry is my favorite. See? Hm, so far out of what I've cooked for you... What food would you feel like eating more? Or what style did you like the best? The more soup styles, or stir fries, fish? Anything I've made so far."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 8:45 am

Berries...Raspberry...It was one of the simple flavors like the standard chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry...caramel, thing...but she supposed it was obvious he'd have a wider variety of answers since he knew and had experienced them more than she had.

"Ah..well, I can't...really stomach too much...but..." Again it was hard to answer, honestly his cooking was more than just miles ahead of what she'd been stomaching before he came along...and again she hadn't been picky and had liked most of it. "I..Maybe so-soups or...cream based soups..would help with the stomach thing...bu-but the other stuff's good too..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:16 am

"Well, your stomach has adapted rather well so far. But, as the Lady wishes, I shall make more soups and find some recipes for more cream based ones." Iyuki nodded, going through recipes in his head. There weren't many soups he knew how to make with cream bases, though leek soup was always an option. He knew how to cook several different styles, including western and indian... Once she could handle spicier and richer foods, they'd have more options.

Still, he made a mental note of what to try next,as he continued to eat the strawberry sundae, taking a few scoops away from the caramel though too. "It helps knowing what direction to go in for food, there are so many dishes out there that it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what to make next."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Muika nodded, she didn't mean to make him look up more recipes but he did enjoy cooking so...maybe it wasn't that big of a deal. She just didn't want to be a bother, even though she knew she was probably over thinking things.

She realized it was basically her turn again if they were continuing with the back and forth...She thought for a moment, taking another bite from the chocolate sundae as she did so.

"Other than cooking, what else do you like doing?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:50 am

"I like cleaning, reading and shopping. I also enjoy sentai series." Iyuki coughed at the last thing he mentioned, a bit embarrassed about that particular hobby. He rather enjoyed their heroics and while younger had entertained notions of one day being a hero who saved others. However he wasn't one to help others with force, rather his skills were more subtle in nature.

With a few more scoops to keep his mouth busy, he finished off the strawberry and smiled as he ran a hand through his hair. The ice cream gave him time to think and form a small, shy smile. "I am rather boring, I have to tell you Muika. I like...rather normal things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:55 am

His likes reflected in his everyday life then, with the cleaning and such; though she didn't quite know exactly what a Sentai series was. She figured it was something on television.

"I don't...I don't think you're boring." Muika said, stuttering a bit but she was being honest. She was the boring one. She hardly did anything other than go through her daily life, try to make money, and practice her aim. She sometimes drew but that was it for the most part, and she didn't really think she was that good in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:48 am

"I swear I truly am." Iyuki's face tinted slightly at the words Muika threw around carelessly, his voice solemn as he nodded. She may think he had some secrets or was something else, butlers were very mysterious, but he could not mislead her willingly.

He was a simple soul, with simple wants and needs. Even his powers were passive, with no real outside use unless someone else could fend off attackers. He sighed, leaning on his hand. Maybe he should have been more like his siblings, more flamboyant and alive... Maybe he'd have something to offer others then.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:54 am

Muika shook her head, "I'd have to say I'm the boring one...If you want the truth. What you've...what you've seen me do, go back and forth to the city just to get necessities, target practice...that's me."

Her face tinted a little, thinking about what she wanted to say, but Iyuki's mood seemed...down?

"I...I think the fact you can do those things...like cooking...and you enjoy it, I think that's really nice. N-not everyone enjoys cleaning either...and that makes it harder to do...since you like it though it means you can...can do an even better job."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:16 am

"You really haven't had time or ability to learn what you like or find fun." Iyuki sighed, taking a bite of the caramel sundae now. "You have been so focused, when have you just stopped to enjoy anything life can offer? No. So when you have done more you can call yourself boring."

He didn't intend for it to come out as sharply as it had, but he voice had been soft... Maybe she would hear that and realize? Still his face turned even more red as she spoke. She was..defending his likes to himself? "I-I appreciate your kind words. I shall...try to remember them when I feel such...feelings. I do clean rather well..."

He muttered the final part to himself, not intending Muika to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:24 am

She was having fun now...if that counted, not that she could admit that so easily. She had trouble expressing what should be the easiest things. Whether she liked something...whether she disliked something...Why was it so hard for her to just answer?

If she could, she'd like nothing more than to tell Iyuki that she was having fun, that she was grateful to him for taking the time to show her all of this...she wanted to, but the words just wouldn't come out.

Muika gave a nod at his words, even having the feeling of wanting to laugh at his quietly muttered words that she'd barely caught...but because they were so quietly said she figured it was something he didn't want her hearing.

Still his response to what she'd said did...relieve her a little, at least he hadn't shut them down; the fact that he hadn't and had considered them made her smile, a little one, but it was still something.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 am

Muika was silent. What could he do to bring the conversation back to life? They had been asking each other about small likes, but his brain wasn't allowing him to think of any at the moment. "Erm..."

"I-I..." He started speaking without knowing what he was about to say, his finger coming up but... nothing really came to mind. Instead he took another bite of ice cream and sighed. She was so inscrutable sometimes. Muika hid things rather well and he couldn't read her ever.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 am

She watched as Iyuki took another bite from the sundae, figuring out he was probably having a hard time thinking of anything to ask. It would help if she were more vocal about things...so she was partially at fault, or so she felt. Though maybe...maybe if she pushed herself a little she could try?

"I...I don't mind what you ask...even if it's not a little thing. I...I'll try to answer as honestly as I can." She said, speaking up before taking another bite from the chocolate sundae which by now was at least half gone. "I...I know I don't really say enough, but, but I don't mind trying to...r-really."

Maybe if she started? Perhaps if she said some things about herself without him asking it might spark some ideas?

"I...I never really attended school or anything, not much anyway...I was absent a lot before everything..b-because of my father. Um..." Muika thought for a moment, trying to think up of something else. She wanted to try to keep the conversation as less dark as possible, preferably not at all but the thing about school and being absent had just sort of come out. "Uh...I..I'm ambidextrous...um...I'll...I'll be twenty in the fall."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:21 pm

Iyuki felt miserable. She was talking so much just to help his lack of questions he could think of. Maybe... asking about her family? No... That was a sore topic. He was forcing her to speak more than she was comfortable with and he sighed as she continued to have trouble saying things. Why did he put her through such hardship?!

"Do... does that mean..." It would make it harder for her to live if she had nothing, no education or basic things such as schooling. Iyuki hmmed to himself, his earlier thoughts banished with this new issue. It was awful... but maybe he could help her. If he could start...well helping her learn more scholarly things as well as simple basic life stuff... maybe that would make her feel better.

She could use both her hands equally?! That is amazing... and as she spoke her age, a rare look of utter dumbfoundedness appeared on his face. Had...she said she was this old before?! He thought seventeen... tops. She was... a full adult... It made him feel a bit better about some of his reactions but... at the same time he just stared at her in shock. "T-twenty?!"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:08 pm

He was trying to ask her something, but his words trailed off before he could get to the actual question; to which Muika raised an eyebrow. The more he took in everything he said the more dumbfounded he began to look, she was about to ask him what was wrong but before she could he blurted out how old she said she'd be in utter shock.

"Y-yeah, I'm nineteen right now..." She stuttered, her face tinting; a bit embarrassed by his surprise. "I'll be twenty in October...October 31st."

She didn't...look that young did she? Was it so hard to believe? Was it because of her...Her face reddening, she quickly banished the thought. She was adult! She may not have the right teachings or exact body type but she was an adult!

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:03 am

"...Your birthday is Halloween?" Iyuki's voice rose more, higher in pitch and tone than loudness. His shocked surprise turned to happy surprise and the young man positively beamed.

"You know what this means right? We should have the best costumes and go trick or treating in celebration! Or throw a party. Parties are fun. There will be cake, halloween themed, and of course decorations."

He was rather excited, plotting a ton of activities that could be both birthday and halloween themed. He rather loved halloween. All the costumes. His face turned red and he thought up all the costumes he could get Muika to wear... So many. She would look stunning in most. Sparkles rose from his eyes as he stared off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 am

"Ah, uh...you really don't have to...do all of that."

It seemed like a giant hassle. He seemed excited about it, she'd never really cared about her birthday...or had even paid much attention to the holiday it fell on. She realized though, her words might mislead him into thinking she wanted him to just ignore it...if he really did want to do something, deep down she didn't mind even if she couldn't outright show that...she just didn't want him going out his way?

"I-I mean if you...want to do something then..uhm...I just never really...you don't have to go out of your way." She couldn't really properly phrase her words, every time she tried to get out what she really meant she became too embarrassed to say it.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:49 am

Iyuki's sparkles disappeared. His face fell. Of course, he was being pushy. Such a thing... she may not even like her birthday. He had done something heinous and vile. He had put his wishes and feelings far ahead of what she may want.

As his face fell into despair, it slowly gained what could be called hope once again. "Really? You truly wouldn't mind? Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, it was fate meeting you and learning that you shared a birthday with it."

"It would never be anything out of my way Muika. In fact, if you would let me have free reign to do as I wish on that day... It would be the greatest honor of my life." Iyuki's smile was soft and gentle as his head tilted slightly, a bit of purple hair falling over his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:58 am

"Y-you can do what you want." Muika said, feeling the heat in her face grow for some reason. "I just...just don't want you...b-burdening yourself over me..."

Though really, she felt he already was...he acted pleased and genuinely happy but despite that she still couldn't help but feel a twinge of...worry she might be burdening him. Perhaps it was just her and she was just thinking too much about it, she was just letting her own worries about herself get in the way.

She sometimes felt that way, and sometimes felt that maybe she'd feel better if she could tell him that he wasn't just doing this all for nothing, that she was happy and enjoying herself but...as she'd thought before the words just wouldn't come out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:03 pm

"It wouldn't be any hassle or burden." Iyuki nodded, his face slowly reverting to its more calm state. Still, his blue eyes twinkled as he continued to imagine all the possibilities. She may know only a few people, but he would definitely have to up his search for Yamato before then. Work, plus housework and trying to set up the cabin had stolen most of his time. He caught glimpses of Yamato's color, it had shifted again... It seemed darker, more rough. Iyuki was worried about the man, but... maybe he'd come back to see them?

As he thought about searching, he remembered something important. Iyuki twisted a strand of bangs, looking a bit embarrassed. "I...do like to ride my motorcycle. I really like the ones that can go very fast, but its not practical for travel. I have one back at my parents house... and I miss it a bit sometimes. We are sharing things, is that something to share?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:15 pm

"Y-You really like motorcycles...huh?" He took really good care of the one he used here, though it wasn't the flashiest of things it was convenient and little by little she'd begun growing accustomed to riding it whenever the two of them went places.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 pm

"I do. I like how fast and free it feels, almost as if I was flying." Leaning down so one of his hands held up his chin, he idly played with his spoon and the empty strawberry sundae container. Iyuki was smiling softly as he thought about those days.

"It is as if I am missing a part of myself, but I couldn't take good care of my favorite bike out here. Its not practical, besides I am not mechanically inclined enough to do repairs. The ones I do on the one I have are enough and haphazard, but I would rather take the best care of my favorite as I can. I have a picture, if you want to see." Of course she did! Pulling out his phone, he slid through many pictures until he got to one. It showed him, leaning against his bike and giving a closed eyed smile. He was wearing leather pants, a nice looking leather jack and holding his helmet. His hair was long and held in a tie to the side as his head tilted. He looked about Muika's age, only slightly younger than now. Behind him was a sleek and gorgeous looking bike. It looked fast and was one of the ones you lean forward on. His hands were covered with gloves that he was pulling off.

"See? Isn't it the best?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:28 pm

She could understand the feeling, she felt that way when she ran sometimes...it felt good to have the wind blowing past you and as he put it, free. He was like her...did he know how to do that? She'd learned by accident...a rather embarrassing accident, but never mind that detail.

The talk about how he felt he was missing a part of him because he couldn't properly take care of the bike here made her feel a bit bad. If he were living in the city still it wouldn't be a problem but...He'd moved himself all the way out there with her because of their deal. So far there hadn't been any problems with anyone, she hadn't sensed anyone like Aito again tracking her...but it hadn't been that long yet...so there was no way of predicting whether it was safe yet or not. Despite the living situation he seemed happy...though she knew he had to feel bad somewhere within him, considering he so suddenly just left his usual life, even if he had claimed he moved around and traveled a lot...

Her thoughts were interrupted as Iyuki pulled out his phone and showed her the picture he'd just spoken off. Immediately she wanted to hit herself for her reaction; considering she could feel that heat in her face she knew she must look ridiculous. She'd just been thinking such sad thoughts too! One picture, even if he did look nice- no! One picture shouldn't of gained such a quick and embarrassing reaction!

In attempt to answer him, she gave a small nod.

"It looks really nice."

Dumb. She was dumb. She needed a distraction...Right, the running thing...that could work for now.

"I-Iyuki...? Other than your ability with your glasses...have you learned how to do any other things? I don't know if all people like us can learn it but...maybe? Uhm...I kinda learned how to do it on accident but, there's a way to..." How was she supposed to word? "It's like running but...much, much faster. It's kind of like riding your bike but faster...a lot faster. If it's a general thing...that you could learn...I could...maybe...help you learn it? Y-you said you like how fast your bike goes...and well, this is like it..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Iyuki was too distracted to think about what he had left, what he was missing out on. Instead his entire focus was on what he was doing, who he was with and what he planned for the future. The young man was rarely the type to dwell too long on things, other than his own failings.

Muika's reaction was the only reaction Iyuki could understand. His bike was glorious and he gave her a warm smile and nodded. "One day I may be able to let you ride it with me. Maybe you could learn to ride it yourself. I would trust you to, once you had enough practice."

He would entrust her to his most precious bike and his bike to her. It was a great honor. If only she knew.

Startled by the turn of the conversation, Iyuki paused and thought...and then shook his head. "I... can not do much else. My abilities are shifting now but other than that I've never done anything like what you describe."

Intrigued, he leaned forward, eyes sparkling a bit. "I would love that Muika. Please, teach me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Memories
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next