(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mistakes and Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:32 am

Giving a small nod, Muika took the plate. She'd seen the ferris wheel on the way in, it was another one of the larger rides but it wasn't meant to be thrilling or anything like the others but instead a relaxing one. Since it was darker, and the streetlights were quickly becoming the source of light rather than the sun she supposed it would look nice as Iyuki had said.

Thinking about that, she pulled off a piece of the cake and ate it. It was good, now that she had a chance to taste it properly, the first time having been too flustered and distracted to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:40 am

Iyuki led them to the front of the park, straight up the queue for the ferris wheel. This line moved slowly, so it would give them a chance to relax and eat the funnel cake. Motioning to the front, he pointed out people getting on and off before it started spinning. Some had prizes and some were empty handed. Most looked a bit like the pair, which Iyuki ignored.

"See? We'll be allowed our things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:54 am

"That's good." She replied, glancing over at the front where Iyuki was motioning to. It wouldn't be good if they had to leave their things, considering it had the chance of getting stolen. They weren't hard to win but they still held importance.

The ride, just as she'd noticed before, wasn't fast like the others but instead going at an easy pace. She supposed it was mostly meant for seeing the scenery from a height though judging by those that exited the ride she supposed it was enjoyable for well...things couples did. Ignoring that, she focused more on thinking about what it'd actually look like once they were on.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:41 am

With both of them firmly and efficiently not thinking of the blushy faces, clothes adjustment and other such telltale signs coming from the couples leaving the ferris wheel, they made they way through the Queue. It was full night by the time they got to ride, the attendant looking absolutely harried and like he didn't want to see another couple trying to awkwardly cover up things.

Iyuki did not see this, no he didn't. He smiled at the man and went in first with the toys, motioning Muika to follow him and sit across from him. "The city is really pretty from up high at night. All the lights. From here we can also see the forested parts and farmland... So it is a rather dramatic effect."

The attendant gave a snort at the obvious cover.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Any sign of the sun was gone by the time their turn came, the area now lit by the streetlights and the natural light from the moon and stars. She noticed the attendant looked rather...tired? Muika couldn't put a word to it exactly, annoyed and tired? Still, she supposed it got boring just standing there letting others on rides all day...

She followed Iyuki onto the ride, sitting across from him and listened to what he had to say just as she believed she heard a snort of sorts coming from the attendant. She couldn't be sure though, so she simply nodded to Iyuki after he'd finished speaking.

Muika couldn't be entirely sure on what things would look like when they were higher up, but she felt she could believe what Iyuki was saying. She liked the night already, mostly for the stars and moon but the city at night from a normal height was nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:55 am

As they sat down in the Ferris wheel, the man wished them a rather curt 'have a nice ride' before closing the door. They were lucky they were towards the end of the boarding and Iyuki leaned on the edge of the seat near the window, looking out as they waited for the last few couples to get in. "It is good that this is such a big one, it allows you to see much farther..."

With a slight jolt and as he finished his sentence, the Ferris Wheel started spinning rather languorously. As they rose above the lights, Iyuki's smile grew and he started pointing out things. "Over there is one of the larger shopping malls, see how it is all lit up? Oooh look at the lights on that ride as it goes by, they change colors."

He was content and spoke softly with a smile on his face. Hopefully she would enjoy it as much as he did, was his only worry. He glanced over to see how she was taking this all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 am

She stiffened a bit as the ride gave a slight jolt as it started but after a second she moved to the window to look out of it as Iyuki began pointing things out. Her eyes sparkled a bit at all the lights, the biggest giveaway to show she was enjoying the sights. It was prettier from a height than it was on ground level, there was more to see at once.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:27 am

Iyuki spent the whole ride pointing out sights as they rose and fell with the spinning. A few rotations was all it lasted as he showed her all the sights he could. They probably could have rode it a few more times but... it was getting too late for that. The bathhouse would stay open only so long and they needed to get back.

As they waited for their turn to be let out, Iyuki turned a small smile on Muika. He had liked how interested in things she had been, hoping it had been a nice end to their dat-day trip. In his own mind he caught that slip up and it was good it was dark, he could hide his tinted cheeks. "How was it, Lady Muika?"

Their car would be the next one to be let off, but it gave him enough time to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:38 am

Having been glancing out of the window, she had almost missed Iyuki's question as their ride neared an end. Turning to him, a bit red in the face due to being embarrassed about almost not hearing him she unconsciously gave a small smile, "It was f-..fun."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:43 am

"I am so glad." Iyuki's smile brightened so much that as he kept it on and stood up to open the door of the ride with the stuffed animals, even the harried attendant gave a small smile in return. He bowed lightly as he waited by the side for Muika to go first with his head down. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:48 am

A bit...flustered by his actions she stepped off the ride almost wondering why she even felt flustered in the first place. Those were things butlers did and well, that was the role he'd decided to take up so she really should be used to it...but...she wasn't?

She stopped just outside the ride for Iyuki, facing him despite wanting to be turned around to hide her face until the red went away.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:01 am

Iyuki was pleased beyond words Lady Muika had accepted his butlering more. She was becoming less and less embarrassed and was taking it entirely as her due. Which was good. He stepped out of the ferris wheel, his smile more subdued but still rather nice and a few ladies called out for his number even with his arms filled with stuffed animals.

A bit irked by this, Iyuki probably had his last smooth moment of the night. Moving to Muika's side as she waited, he bent down and lifted one of her hands and placed a gentle kiss on it. Then he pulled away with a soft smile. "Let us go home My Lady. The exit is over there."

He was her butler! No one elses. Except at work, but he was paid for that. This was genuine butlerhood. Moving past her, he moved out of the exit and also held that open for her with a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:06 am

Again with the hand kissing!?

She turned her head, unable to really hide her face but it was an effort...even if it was a failed one. She needed to say something, something to get her mind off of being well...like this.

"Y-You're doing the name thing again..." She muttered, following him to the exit as she kept her eyes off to the side. The funnel cake having been finished and thrown away into a trash can before she'd reached the exit.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:44 am

"I couldn't let them mistake me for a freelance butler." Iyuki's words were ones he seemed to believe with all his heart. He truly believed that that was what those women had seen. "I belong to Lady Muika and no one else. Except at work, where I must belong to the ones who come in. However they do not know of my true butler soul and heart. That belongs to you."

As Iyuki spoke those rather odd words, he led them back to the train station and through the gates with the tickets. Now they just had to wait for their train to arrive and get on it and he stretched while yawning.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:51 am

Just...just what was he saying!? Even if he was talking about being a butler or...or whatever he was still....

Muika could only be grateful it was dark, so that burning red in her face would at least be hidden to some extent. Why did he have to say those things? Why was she even reacting like this, it was insane!?

She stood next to him as they waited on the train, stifling a yawn of her own. Soon they'd be heading home and then to the bathhouse and then back home for good until morning. That was good, though, she still needed to figure out a way of thanking him for even bothering with her request about heading home before the bathhouse...as she knew it was burdensome. They'd already walked a lot today, now they'd be walking from home to the bathhouse and back again; she felt bad about it but it was she felt needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:18 am

Now that Lady Muika had yawned in return, Iyuki had to try and attempt to stuff his oncoming return yawn back where they came from. Stare into bright lights? Looking up at a streetlamp, it seemed to help for now. He had cut off the ever spinning cycle of yawns. Success!

A sound came over the intercom before it announced their train was arriving. As it pulled in, very few disembarked, though quite a few were boarding. Iyuki lead Lady Muika into the train and found them seats together. He sat with an obviously happy sigh, stretching out his long legs as he tried to make sure they wouldn't stiffen up. "It will be good to soak before bed. I might make us take the bike into town again once we get what you need from the house Lady Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 am

The train was a bit more crowded than it had been earlier that day, but they'd luckily found seats. She sat much like how she had before, but a bit more slumped than last time with her hands resting on the seat at her side. She'd almost needed to resist the urge to yawn again but she thankfully kept it from coming as the train began moving.

This day had been...eventful, more so than most days she'd ever gone through and she was surprised by how tired it'd made her. It'd feel good to get a bath and get the earlier chlorine from that raft ride out.

"You're doing the...name thing again." Muika commented after Iyuki had finished speaking, but she gave a nod of agreement. Taking the bike might be best, it'd save on walking time anyway. As she thought those words she hadn't even noticed her body drooping slightly, her weight resting slightly on Iyuki; not realizing a thing she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 am

Iyuki noticed how quiet lady Muika was, though he was remaining vigilant as a butler should. After some of the events of today, he knew it was probably bothering her... but he couldn't bring himself no matter how he tried, to call her Muika again. He didn't... feel right doing so. Not after his thoughts.

However his vigilant watch was jolted as he felt... Was she... Iyuki's head turned slowly in absolute horror. Lady Muika was laying against him... like this... She must have been so tired but he was going to die now. *click* Without thinking, the camera he had been using to take pictures all day was out and had snapped a shot of this as well. What had his hands DONE!?

Well... Think about it this way. Your Lady wishes for you to be her bed, then bed you shall be. It is only a butler duty to be whatever is desired most! Iyuki slipped the phone back into his pocket and clenched his fist, one tear falling down his face. He could last the whole train ride. Hopefully. Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:42 am

There was no dreaming, as was usual when it came to Muika when she was asleep; but in this case she was only dozing, not actually fully asleep. Unconsciously, she found herself snuggling her head against Iyuki's arm; though had she been awake she'd obviously be completely embarrassed by her actions and nothing but apologetic.

She wasn't awake though, and therefore could be neither of those things.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 am

Iyuki was slowly growing used to Muika's weight on him, this train ride seeming to take much longer than others just by how focused his mind was on her head. As she snuggled closer, his face grew red and... He slowly moved his arm out from under her head. Gently sliding it behind it, he moved over closer and held her to him...

Hopefully she'd be too asleep to notice what he did but... she wouldn't slip off in her sleep now. His face was however as beat red as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:53 am

There was a shifting in position slightly to what felt like a more comfortable one. It was warmer anyway, more comforting...

Her breathing was soft and even as the train ride continued, likely nearing it's end soon as it hadn't been too long of a trip there an back the first time. Though it seemed even shorter, probably because sleep seemed to make things go by quicker.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:10 am

Iyuki's face stayed red the whole time though he felt like he would be committing a sin if he moved at all. It was like a warm happy sleepy puppy pressed against him. Yes, that's it at all.

As they neared the stop, the young man gently touched her shoulder and spoke. "Lady Muika we are almost there. You should wake up."

Once she woke up they could leave the train.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:20 am

"Mm.." She stirred slightly, her head moving against him as she blinked a few times; attempting to waken herself at a faster pace. It didn't take her long to realize her current position though as she became more awake, her sleepiness being easily replaced by a red face and embarrassment.

She'd...!?

She moved, though still careful as to not accidentally hurt him or anything before turning to face him; not wanting him to think anything was too wrong...despite how red her face was. "S-S-Sorry...I'm...I just..."

Really she couldn't put her apology into words. She'd just dozed off without even realizing! She'd just fallen asleep on him! She'd meant to just ride the train back with him like they had before. With no problems. Instead, she'd fallen asleep and...and apparently snuggled up to him considering the way she'd been lying against him. Sure, she'd been comfortable and it...she'd felt warm and secure but that was besides the point! She'd fallen asleep and likely bothered him, embarrassed not only herself but him as well.

"S-Sorry...I..." She couldn't probably explain herself, not even after they'd exited the train; that damned red wouldn't go away either. At this point she was just screaming mental scoldings at herself.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:30 am

Iyuki just...sat perfectly still, a blank smile on his face the whole time. He wanted to run to the bathroom and just pull his hair because this was so awful. She felt miserable and it wasn't any fault of hers. He had taken advantage of his Lady in her time of need.

He was worthless.

His silence carried all the way out of the train before he sighed. "No, I am sorry Lady Muika. I have made a grave error today. I have hurt you and made you feel bad..."

Iyuki's feet dragged the whole way to the bike, as he unlocked it and pulled the items from the case for holding such things. He handed Lady Muika the second coat and helmet, strapping his on and making sure everything was set. Swinging a leg over the bike, he motioned for Lady Muika to get on behind him. They could then head out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:36 am

"Y-You didn't though!" She replied as they made their way towards his bike, taking the coat and helmet when it was handed to her; though as she continued speaking she began rambling without putting thought into her words again. "Y-you didn't hurt me or mess up, that was m-me...I shouldn't...shouldn't of just fallen asleep like that e-even if I was c-comfortable an-and war-...m...."

Just shut up. Just shut up right now.

As quickly as she could she put on the helmet, if only to hide her face as she muttered more apologies while putting on the coat, feeling even more embarrassed as she seated herself on the bike. She probably shouldn't even be getting on it, with how stupid she was being he should just leave her there and let her wallow in her own embarrassment and misery at how she was just making an idiot of herself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Memories
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next