(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mistakes and Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:27 am

"It is fine." Iyuki's smile was soft as he turned back to the line, people were moving and he did not want to step on someone infront of him. The line moved slowly, the food being harder to cook or everyone was ordering the longest to make thing on the menu. He merely wanted the funnel cake. He thought Muika would love it... though there were a few other things on there he could get. They could try those and share.

Glancing around for a second to see where she was so he could ask about the other items, Iyuki's small smile shifted to a full frown. She wasn't in the shaded area at all. A few more glances showed him nothing at all around and he stuffed down panic. A finger went to his glasses and he turned them on instantly. Her colors shone bright and headed entirely different from where he had said... Maybe it was the bathroom? Maybe... But still where was Muika!? He couldn't leave the line, she had wanted this... but what if she was in trouble? What...

She was strong and could handle herself. Still, his powers turned off as he focused on the line. Nothing to be worried about. Even as he twitched and fidgeted the whole rest of the waiting time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:35 am

It didn't take as long as she'd thought, though still long enough for her to feel more guilt. He probably already had the food by now and was panicking...

Instead of hurrying back though she kept herself at a normal pace, almost reluctant to even witness the stress she'd likely put on him. Still, staying away would just make things worse. She'd finished what she needed and now she had to face the consequences of doing so.

Her hood was down, and her sleeves were at full length; rolled over past her hands, swinging some with every step taken. She let out a breath, trying to think of how to start an apology...give him an explanation first...or the apology and then the explanation?

When the stall was in view she winced a little at seeing him...he wasn't outwardly showing it but by looking at his expression she could see he was on edge. More guilt...

She moved her head down, keeping her eyes on to the ground as she approached him; bumping her head into his arm as a show of her presence when she was next to him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 am

Iyuki was waiting for their order to be finished as he waited. He tried to not look nervous or in a hurry at all, but anyone who knew him could see his twitches. He had stopped looking around as it only made him more nervous, so Muika's sudden reappearance and head bumping made him startle and jump slightly. "Ah! Oh! Lady Muika!"

She wasn't looking at him? Reaching his free hand up, he gently patted her head. Iyuki was trying to be casual and calm as he spoke, merely glad to see her okay. "Welcome back. Our food is almost done. It should be delicious."

His hand shook lightly as it rested on her head while he smiled softly in case she looked up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:17 am

His voice held it's composure, but his hand was shaking; she could feel it shaking against her. Still at a loss for how to even begin with an apology for just running off like that, she leaned into his touch some before giving a small nod.

She'd couldn't have been gone for over ten minutes, but that was long enough for her to feel terrible for worrying him. She'd just wanted...

Finally she glanced up at him, looking at him through the space between her hair. He was smiling, most likely in attempt to keep her reassured while he kept himself from showing his worry. Her hands clenched slightly in her sleeves, face reddening a bit as she stepped back and glanced down again.

"S-...S-Sorry!" Her voice wasn't loud, more of a quiet tone just slightly above a whisper. "I...I...I...I didn't mean to just...worry you like...I..." She gave up, not knowing how to properly explain herself in a way she felt would wipe her of guilt. Instead, she lifted her arms, her sleeves falling slightly and revealing her hands in front of him. In her now opened hands, two, small, cake-roll themed phone straps hung; one dangling from each hand.

"Th....They didn't have a raspberry one...but...they had other berry ones...like strawberry and blueberry...and, you like baking...and c-cakes so...I went back and won them...f-for you to pick one...as...as a thank-you gift...s-since you've...you've done a lot..." Her face was full blown red at this point as she tried to explain herself, she didn't even have the nerve to look him in the eyes while spouting all of this. "I...I don't have a phone but I can...can just hang the other one on my jacket...or something an-and you don't have to use it if you don't want but....but...but y-yeah just...th-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:54 am

Lady Muika finally looked up and Iyuki's smiled widened a bit before it flipped to a frown as she pulled away apologizing so profusely. He opened his mouth to reply that but was quickly cut off before he could even begin by the appearance from her sleeves of two small cell phone strap berries of cuteness.

He froze as if struck by lightning, looking down at the two little cute things. Iyuki couldn't move for a few seconds as he stared. The strawberry one was so utterly cute, he reached for it and gently brought it up to his face to stare. His voice was a whisper as he stared, its cute was entrancing as it swung back and forth from his fingers. "Thank you Lady Muika... You are welcome..."

He wanted to put it on his cell phone right away. But it was too cute. He didn't want to make a fool of himself, cooing over the thing but.. he was so close to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:01 am

She managed a nod at his thanks, still utterly flustered after that disaster of an explanation. She brought her arms down, pocketing the blueberry one as she quickly chanced a glance at Iyuki before looking away again.

His expression and tone reminded her of when he'd been given the tanuki only a bit more so...which was a good sign, he liked it...that was good...she hadn't worried him without reason then...though she'd still worried him.

"I...I'm glad you l-like it..." She muttered, "Y-you're back on the...the lady thing by the way."

Those last words came out a little quieter, but were still audible. It was more or less an attempt at distracting her so the heat in her face would die down...

"And...ag-again...sorry I worried you."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:27 am

Iyuki had to put the charm away for now, he didn't have enough hands to properly attach it to his phone and their food would be done soon. Gently sliding the strap over the head of the tanuki in his vest pocket, he smiled down at the charm.

His mind was clearer now and he could think about the fact that she had went out of her way to get him something. Why? Why something so cute? Why had she been so cute about it even now? It was too much cute, he had had to focus on the small charm otherwise he would have died. As she spoke though, he looked shocked for a brief moment. Was he reverting? Oh no. "It's wonderful La-Muika. Do not worry about it. You had good intentions and I am merely a worry wart."

As the food slid out, he grabbed the plate with the funnel cake on it and nodded his thanks. He had an idea that he could do to thank her later. For now he had to act cool and let her eat sweets. "I think you will like this a lot and stop worrying about worrying me, Muika."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:42 am

"I-I can't help it, o-okay. I don't want to worry you because if you're worried your s-stressed or upset and-and I don't want to do that to...you..." Her words had come out fast, as she'd spoken without thinking; her words guaranteeing that red tint wouldn't be leaving any time soon much thanks to her stupid mouth.

"Mm'..O-okay." She replied after a moment, glancing at the plate. It smelled nice, though truthfully she hadn't even been looking at what they had other than notice it was sweets...she's mainly been looking for a long line...still though, it wasn't something she'd tried so her interest was piqued.

"Ah...Are you sure you don't need help carrying everything..." She asked again, still a bit concerned he was carrying so much; even if he had said he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:04 am

"...T-Thanks..." Iyuki jolted to a stop, his face turning beat red and burning up. It was too sweet and cute... and she just admitted she cared. Not that it wasn't obvious at this point, they were friends, but...for Muika to outright admit it?

He couldn't stand it. He was carrying too much stuff and with the way she was acting he could potentially drop everything. Trying to get his face under control so she wouldn't see, he sort of held out the arm holding the large animals. "If you could take one or two I would appreciate it. It is an armful. I wouldn't want to drop the funnel cake."

With her taking the animals they could probably make it to a table quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:13 am

So that's what it was...It didn't look like any cake she'd ever seen but she supposed their looks could vary.

Giving a nod, she took the bigger plushies, freeing a lot of space in his arms so he could properly carry the cake; though, due to their large side they were practically half the size of her...considering she was smaller than Iyuki, she felt a bit silly holding the things but she supposed it wasn't a strange sight...for a girl to be holding plush toys that is.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:42 am

Iyuki could focus on the funnel cake carrying and led them to a brick seating place. There were no open tables nearby, so he had had to lead them a ways past the normal eating area. Instead, it was a low brick border around a small bit of trees. It was definitely meant to be sat on and Iyuki grinned as he looked to down at Muika first.

Muika looked so cute trying to be careful with the animals. She must really like them... Without thinking, he tore a bit of the sugar covered funnel cake off and offered it to her. They weren't even sitting down yet and her arms were full. He pressed the funnel cake against her lips gently and gave a small smile. "Here try a bite."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:52 am

A surprised squeak of sorts escaped her at Iyuki's gesture, not having expected it. She glanced at it for a moment, the heat in her face making a quick return as she swallowed a small breath before timidly took the bite, trying to ignore her burning face when she felt her lips make contact with his fingers.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:57 am

As Muika took a bit, Iyuki felt her lips brush his fingers. He turned red and quickly became a bit flustered. They were soft... Oh no... As he became flustered, he did the only thing he could think of. He pulled the remainder of the piece of funnel cake to his mouth and put it in while licking his fingers free of the powered sugar.

It was then he flushed more. He...had just....indirectly kissed Muika!? He stared at his fingers in horror. Abject horror.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:05 am

Her hands were rather...full, so she couldn't exactly hide her face...just stand there in a flustered mess as Iyuki became one himself. If it were possible to become redder it would have when he ate the remaining bit from.

She wasn't all that...knowing of certain things but from ridiculous things she'd picked up through overhearing gossip or television from jobs she did know about the whole indirect kiss thing...which, in this scenario...meant...

Muika mentally berated herself, trying to say indirect kissing wasn't anything...just something that had caught on with society...it wasn't like it was an actual...face to face...Again she yelled at herself, trying to force that image from her mind when it came along, though her mind was obviously her enemy at the time being.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 am

"Uh...we should...sit its easiertoeatitthatway..." Iyuki's voice ran as he muttered and stumbled over his words. Instead of thinking about and imagining things which he was NOT doing, he sat down and stuffed a large piece of the cake into his mouth. Enough so he couldn't talk or say anything no matter how much he wanted to. The powdered sugar fell over his hand and vest and face but he cared not.

He just wanted something to focus on that wasn't his overly active imagination. Something much better than that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:32 am

"R-Right." She agreed, her words coming out quickly as she followed him to sit down. She was a bit concerned over where to put the plush toys...as she didn't want them to get dirty. After a moment, she carefully placed them on the brick seating area, positioning them so they wouldn't hit the trees or the mulch and get dirty.

She glanced over at Iyuki as he filled his mouth with pieces of the cake, his face practically as red as she felt hers was. Quickly she glanced away, looking over at the plushies again before glancing back at him out of the corner of her eye. He was getting powder everywhere...most importantly his vest. That vest was his favorite...so she'd learned throughout the day...

Thinking that she got up, not really even thinking about her actions as she went and got napkins; returning a moment later and attempting to lightly pat off the sugar from vest with the napkin.

"Y-You're getting s-stuff on it...it's your favorite though..." She muttered, again not even thinking about what she was doing before doing it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 am

He was focusing his whole core on the chewing. Chewing was important. Chewing was important because if he bit his cheek or lip right now he would look like a dolt. More like a dolt actually, what kind of idiot stuffed so much funnel cake in their mouth they had chipmunk cheeks!?

So chewing is what he did. Slowly but surely... Muika was leaving but she merely seemed to get some napkins. Napkins were good. He liked them. They could clean his mind and hands... Or not. Iyuki couldn't do more than look at Muika in a mix of horror and a bit of awe as she wiped off his vest. She... was being so kind but he couldn't say anything! Trying to chew faster, he bit his tongue a bit and then swallowed. "M-Muika...what I can do that!"

If it was possible he would be in the mulch against the tree right now. She was so close and touching him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 am

"Ah-h, r-right...right...s-s-sorry!" She replied, her voice coming out a bit of a squeak at the sound of his voice before she glanced up at him before averting her eyes off to the side; though her hand had only pulled back slightly, still outstretched some for him to take the napkins.

Her mind hadn't even registered moving, as she was now too caught up in wondering what the hell she had been thinking. Nothing, that was exactly what she'd been thinking. She'd just done it. She hadn't thought at all....
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:00 am

Iyuki took the napkins, unable to look at Muika as she offered them. He couldn't face her. He couldn't. This whole day had been a wreck and it was just getting worse by the minute.

It was a good thing the daylight was fading, they could eat the funnel cake, go on the ferris wheel and head home. But then the walk back to the baths...

He dusted his vest off and finally spoke, his voice coming out rather calmly for all the turmoil inside. "It was kind of you to think of me Lady Muika. It is my favorite but it doesn't require such attention from you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 am

Finally, she took a step back; giving him space after he took the napkin, still unable to look him in the eye. "S-Sorry...I just...your favorite so...if it got dirty you'd be...upse..t..." She muttered, practically missing the fact he'd reverted back to the lady thing again.

At the moment she was too out of it to really bother, still scolding herself for her actions.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:28 pm

"The powdered sugar will come off easily, I assure you." The embarrassment not so much. That was etched into his brain now. Finished with getting the sugar off, Iyuki felt that something should be done to get rid of the utter embarrassment they both felt. The stuffed animals were sat down... So Iyuki set the plate on the brick and pulled out the phone and strap.

"Hm, this reminds me. We should get you a phone as well soon." He was fiddling with his phone and focusing on that. Not on the images and thoughts about their recent actions. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:36 pm

"H-huh?" A phone? It was a somewhat decent distraction from previous embarrassment but... "Ah, you don't...I mean, I..."

Weren't phones expensive? He was already planning on getting her clothes, there wasn't any need for him to go out of his way and get a phone as well. She could see it's usefulness but...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:14 pm

"It is a good investment. A cheap track phone would be useful for places looking for you. You said you wished to find a job too, right?" Iyuki finished attached the strap with a small smile. It looked so cute. Flicking it lightly with his finger, he laughed. He was trying to be nonchalant about this. She would take it better if it wasn't made a big deal of.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:08 am

If it was cheap then...that gave her at least some relief but still, he didn't need to do these things for her, he was spending his money on her and it'd likely take forever if she wanted to pay him back...even with her end of her promise of being a bodyguard she wasn't doing much in return.

Despite her thoughts, she gave a nod.

"Yeah...I do need to find a job." She answered, "Just, as long as you're not spending too much...I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 am

"I would never spend too much." Iyuki nodded solemnly, taking a napkin and tearing off another piece of the funnel cake. It would quickly get cold if they didn't it... His phone put away for now, he held the plate up for Muika to take some.

"If you want, we can head to the ferris wheel. I am rather full after that large piece and you could eat while we walk. I can hold the stuffed animals... I'm told the city at night is lovely and I am sure there will be a bit of a wait for the ride."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Memories   Mistakes and Memories - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Memories
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next