(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Mia's eyes widened and she yawned through her large smile, covering her mouth. She bent over slightly and laughed a bit sleepily, obviously still not awake as she spoke. "Nozomi! Good morning. What are you doing here?"

Her hands pulled her hair over her shoulder as she fussed with it, yawning again. It was early... what was she doing out here? Mia...wasn't a morning person.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:03 am

"Morning!" Nozomi greeted, though tilted her head at the question. "I was going to meet Masa-nii for breakfast. You slept over, right?"

She gave Mia another smile, realizing that Mia was still quite sleepy.

"My room's just down there." She continued, pointing down the hall towards her room. "I just woke up a little while ago too. I try to get up early to see Masa-nii before work."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:16 am

"I...guess I did." A bit of the night before came back to the woman and she turned slightly red as she stood back up fully. Looking down the hallway, Mia gave a sheepish smile and nodded.

"M-Masa pointed it out to me last night when he showed me the room. He was nice enough to let me stay, since I was out late." Waking up a bit more but nowhere near enough, she stretched a bit and held out her hand to Nozomi. "I could make breakfast for you both, if you'll show me the kitchen. As thanks for letting me stay in your nice home, Nozomi."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 am

Nozomi took Mia's hand as she offered it, her smile brightening. "Okay!"

She was happy Mia was over and even happier she'd been able to wake up on time. There were times when she missed waking up and had missed seeing Masaru off to work, but today she had and even got to see Mia again!

"Whenever there's guests over and it's late Masa-nii does worry since he thinks it's dangerous at night." Nozomi explained as she led Mia towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:36 am

Squeezing Nozomi's hand lightly, the shinigami woman woke up more, but felt utterly at ease in Nozomi's presence. No need to be worried, Nozomi was a friend and very kind. The previous nights awful awkward situations disappeared as they headed for the kitchens. "He is silly then. I can protect myself very well. But it was just easier to give in and stay the night, besides I get to see you when I wake up! So it was nice. How did you sleep? And what would you like for breakfast? I can make all sorts of things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:50 am

"Mhmm! I'm happy you stayed over!" Nozomi replied, "I slept really well! I fell asleep pretty fast too."

The girl looked thoughtful for a moment. Mia was planning on making breakfast rather than Masa-nii or one of the maids. She gave a small 'hmm' as she thought. "Something sweet! I really like sweets. Can you make anything with strawberries?"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:08 am

"Sorry I came too late to see you, but I had to deliver something to your Masa-nii." Mia smiled a bit shyly, still not used to calling him that. Giving a big grin, she remembered Masa's comments the night before and nodded.

"As long as you have fresh strawberries I can make something delicious. Do you like crepes? Strawberry crepes are really sweet and delicious, perfect for breakfast. Other berries are good with it too. I'd have to see if you have everything but I have other things too I could make."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:15 am

"It's okay! I get to see you now and oh? You had to bring something to Masa-nii? Was it about work?" She asked, a curious look in her eyes but she quickly returned to smiling at Mia's suggestion. "Yeah! That sounds good! Masa-nii keeps everything stocked so we should have what you need."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:24 am

"N-No...it was...a thank you letter... For the cake. It was delicious, so thank you too!" Mia smiled down at the girl, trying to hide how shy she had been. "I can talk to Masa now a bit, so I shouldn't need letters anymore. I hope."

Mia was pleased with the happiness of the girl at the idea of crepes, laughing lightly. As they finally reached the kitchen, the shinigami let out a gasp at the huge size and fancy items. It was top of the line and she smiled, a bit blushy and sparkles falling from her as she ran forward as she let go of the girls hand.

Looking at the stove, the fridge...the pots and pans, Mia geeked out a bit as she fawned over the items. "Look Nozomi! Its a stove with dual doors, perfect for cooking two separate dishes! You could cook so much at once in here..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:58 am

"You liked it!?" Nozomi's expression brightened, "and you can talk to Masa-nii now too? That's great!"

She gave a small, happy giggle, delighted at everything she'd just learned. The other day Mia hadn't been able to talk to Masaru at all, to hear she was able to some now was great news. She was even calling him Masa!

When they reached the kitchen, she gave a grin at Mia's awe at the place. She seemed really happy at all of it! Nozomi gave another giggle as Mia pointed out the stoves before giving a nod. "Mhmm! I've watched Masa-nii do it before, he said when I'm older I can help out more if I want. He's been letting me watch though and sometimes help make cookies!"

She realized she probably told Mia that before, but she had a lot of fun when she could do those things so watching Mia get excited over the kitchen made her want to share that in her own excitment; even if she might be repeating herself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:37 am

The smile of Nozomi was so adorable, Mia wanted to run over to her and hug her to her. However the woman resisted that urge...barely. Instead she smiled happily and nodded. "He even sang for me. He has a nice voice, can you sing too?"

Searching around the kitchen, the shinigami started gathering items to make a wonderful breakfast for her two new friends regardless of her state of dress. She had gathered the proper pans and hmmed to herself. "Well he is right to be careful... lots of cooking can be dangerous if you aren't experienced. Buut once I get some of this started, I'd like your help with the strawberries and berries, okay Nozomi? Its different from cookies, would you like to watch too? I'd like to try your cookies sometime too~"

"I hope Masa hasn't eaten yet..." Mia muttered to herself as she rolled up her sleeves and made a knot out of her hair to keep it from her face and the food.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 am

"Masa-nii sang? Wooow! I've only ever caught him doing that a few times. He doesn't do it very often, mostly when he's really into working or playing piano. He doesn't realize he's doing it sometimes, it's funny." She laughed before her eyes began to sparkle at Mia's offer to let her watch. "Can I?! I would love too, Mia-nee! Next time I make some with Masa-nii I'll be sure to save some to share!"

Nozomi watched Mia in awe, not having heard what she'd muttered to herself, as she prepared to start making the crepes.

--

Masaru gave a small breath of relief when he was done piling the work up. He had taken notice of Mia's reiatsu signature moving along with Nozomi towards the kitchen not too long ago. He had remembered Mia requesting she make breakfast and had wanted to give her enough time to speak with Nozomi before he showed up, since speaking with Nozomi was easier for her and because he knew those two had wanted to talk in the first place.

Now that the papers were properly stacked, he moved to tying them for easier transport.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm

"O-Oh... Masa had said he didn't do it often... I guess my asking him to was rather odd then. I should...apologize. and of course you can watch, here I'll show you how to make the filling. Thank you for letting me try your cookies. I'm not fond of sweets, but for you and Masa I can make an exception, hehe." Mia flushed rather badly, almost spilling a bit of the sweet cheese filling as she stumbled over her words. Her attention went right back to the food though and she showed Nozomi the steps needed. The berries would come last so for now all Nozomi could do would be watch and listen. the woman did ask for Nozomi's help in grabbing or holding things though.

She didn't want to make the girl feel bad though about the sweets comment so she spoke softly as she explained. "I get to eats sweets a lot, so I don't like them as much as other things is all. Too much birthday cake has ruined my poor tastebuds, Zomi. Mm it doesn't mean I don't like them though! I am fine with eating them okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Nozomi was surprised when Mia admitted she wasn't very fond of sweets, but she seemed to understand nonetheless. "Just like Masa-nii's not fond of bitter things, or me spicy things, Mia-nee isn't very fond of sweets. Right?" She smiled brightly as she watched Mia begin preparing breakfast.

She was more than happy to help when Mia asked her to get things, always doing so as soon as she was asked and with a smile on her face. "I guess if you make and eat a lot of something you get tired of it later?" She asked, but gave a nod at Mia's final words. "Mm! Okay!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:28 pm

"Exactly! Everyone has different taste and you end to get tired...especially after many many years of tasting the same thing!" Mia really shouldn't have worried about hurting the girl's feelings. Masa seemed more effected than anything. Nozomi bounced back easier or didn't care, and was also extremely helpful. It was much easier than doing this herself, and...nicer to cook for someone. Especially such a sweetie.

"Okay, I have to use the stove and knives now Zomi so be careful. I wouldn't want you to get burned. Could you wash the berries in warm water for me and put them out to dry? You put the berries on fresh once its cooked, but arrange them in patterns so it looks cute. Like hearts or flowers~" Mia pointed to the sink and strainer she had out. She would cut the fruits once she was done cooking... The part with the stove was delicate and she paid attention to that for now.

Once she was done and if Nozomi did as asked, Mia would grab three plates and put the six crepes on them. Then she'd start slicing the berries and putting them on the crepes. "See? Like this. You can arrange them how you want...and if you just want strawberries on yours, I can cut more."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:46 am

"Okay~!" Nozomi responded when Mia warned her to be careful now that the stove and knives were being put to use. "I can do that!" She added with a cheerful grin. She could wash berries, she'd done that before. It was easy!

As she did as asked she tried to decide what patterns to do like Mia suggested. She could do hearts and flowers, those were easy. She had done a bear face once...maybe she could do that again!

When it was time to decorate their breakfast Nozomi watched as Mia placed the sliced berries on them with much interest. "You don't have to, I can eat them with what we have."

She loved strawberries but she didn't want to be a glutton about them and make Mia cut more than was necessary. Nozomi helped decorate the crepes, doing a bear face on one like she had thought about doing earlier along with hearts and flowers like Mia suggested.

"Is that good?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:37 am

"Ah, thank you so much. This is much easier with lots of help." Mia brushed aside her bangs with the end of the over-sized robe she had never changed from. A beaming smile never faded from her face as she watched Nozomi's face when she cut up the berries.

Was she trying to be kind and sharing with the strawberries? Hm... A quickly glance over at the girl and Mia hid a grin behind a solemn mask. "Well... I do like blackberries the best. So maybe we can switch? You take my strawberries and I get my favorite berry instead?"

Letting out a small happy laugh, Mia had to cover her face with the robe as she tried not to laugh and smile more. A bear face...that was too cute! She resisted the urge to hug Nozomi and gave a nod. "It looks perfect! Is that a bear?"

Must...not squeak in happiness. "Would you like to do the honors and carry one of the plates? I can get the other two... We can head to the place to eat once you are all set Zomi."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:49 am

"Okay! That works too, you get your favorites and I get mine!" Nozomi smiled, her expression brightening when Mia noticed the bear she'd made. "Mhmm! It is a bear!"

She'd been able to tell, that made her happy. Sometimes when she was drawing some of the maids sometimes got what she was trying to draw wrong...so when Mia was able to see what she'd made it'd made her happy.

She gave a nod at Mia's question, "I can do that, we can take them to the dining room and get ready to eat then. Masa-nii will probably be down soon."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:07 am

Moving the extra strawberries over, Mia quickly switched the berries with expert fingers. She was used to adapting for likes and dislikes, especially with younger people and well... it was something she liked to do. "I am glad we could come to an agreement... Lets not tell Masa though. He might think us silly for just eating only our favorites hehe."

"You did a really good job. It looks like a cute little bear, much better than I can make indeed." It really was a cute bear, though Mia...maybe could do something like that. But its imperfections were part of how cute it was.

She...didn't want to see Masa after last night... but...she did too. He was a friend and nice, but she didn't want to face him. Gulping, she nodded as she grabbed the two plates, heading out of the kitchen. Nozomi would have to lead her, and she wished desperately for her cloak. Sleepy Mia didn't think things through very well...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:35 am

"Masa-nii can be picky with his own favorites too sometimes, but since he likes a lot of different things it doesn't always seem like he is." Nozomi giggled, "It's funny to notice it when he does though!"

Her smile brightened at Mia's compliment. She thought the bear was cute and that she'd done a good job! It made her happy to hear that, "Really? Thank you, Mia-nee! Here the dining room's this way!"

Saying that, she led Mia towards the dining room where they could eat. Looking around, Nozomi didn't notice Masaru around yet. He was likely still in his office, but she knew he'd be out soon though he was taking longer than usual.

--

Masaru had waited a bit longer, since he knew Mia had wanted to make breakfast along with talk to Nozomi...he hadn't wanted to interrupt. Him showing up might make her nervous and unable to do what she'd wanted to do. He couldn't wait much longer though, as by the time he figured that whatever she and Nozomi were planning for breakfast should be done soon.

He felt Mia's reiatsu and Nozomi's small signature head into the dining room a bit later, which he assumed they were either done or very near it. Taking the stack of papers he'd prepared to turn in during work, he finally exited his office and began making his way towards the dining room; choosing to walk for a bit rather than use shunpo to get there faster, giving the two girls just a little more time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:05 am

"What doesn't he like? If I make something for Masa-nii I wouldn't want it to be something he really doesn't seem to like." It would be her luck, if he didn't like something... Mia was bad at surprises, at least ones she planned other than her pranks. Still... the image of Masa turning away things like a child made her giggle almost uncontrollably.

"You are welcome! Lead the way Lady Nozomi." Mia gave a small bow, what she could with the two plates as she was lead to the dining room. Once they reached it, she spared a quick glance before setting both plates down. One where she thought Masaru would sit and another where she was... noticing she placed them side by side she quickly moved the one away. A ways away. No need...to be so close...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:45 am

"Masa-nii...well he doesn't like bitter stuff really." Nozomi replied, thinking of the things Masaru wasn't very fond of. "It's mostly medicine and stuff." She added after a moment, giving a small giggle. "He can act like a kid sometimes when he needs to take it because he doesn't want to."

Nozomi tried to think about foods, what kinds of things specifically did he not like...

"As long as it's not super bitter I think he's fine with most things."

Once in the dining room, Nozomi placed her plate in the spot she tended to sit and eat at most of hte time; noticing Mia moving her own rather...far away.

"Mia-nee?" Nozomi tilted her head in slight confusion. "You're so far away, something wrong?"

The reasoning that she was still a bit shy towards Masaru momentarily escaped her, so she was unable to help but wonder why Mia was choosing to sit so far away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:06 am

"...That is too silly." Mia burst into copious amounts of giggles at the image of the always calm Masaru refusing to take his medicine. A grown man acting like a child over such things... But honestly Mia couldn't blame him. She did the same if it was something she didn't like much.

She nodded a bit relieved at that knowledge, now knowing a bit of both of their likes and a bit of dislikes as well. Nozomi's tone made Mia startle as she looked at the young woman a bit hesitantly. Her hands went up to ruffle her hair a bit frustratedly before she moved the plate closer. Mia was unable to meet Nozomi's eyes as she looked to the side, her fingers poking each other in a nervous tic. "I-I...he's nice. And I am shy. I...get nervous even if I don't want to. We are friends now, but I am nervous to see him again even now because I am wearing just this and no cloak. I mean...he doesn't see me like something other than a friend so its okay but... I don't like others to see me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:26 am

"Ohh...I could get your cloak if you want, Mia-nee! If it'll make you feel better." Nozomi offered, she could always run to the room Mia had stayed in and get it. She knew Mia was shy but that wasn't as easily fixable as getting her cloak. Her cloak would help her feel better, even if it was only a little. "It's not a long walk so it's not a problem! I can run fast!" She added, with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:44 am

"U-Uh...the crepes...would get cold..." Its not like they would be bad... but if Nozomi was as fast as she said...it would help a lot. Mia looked unsure as she brought her hand up to her mouth and looked down. She'd want to interact with them both a lot so...

Giving a small nod, she smiled. "T-Thank you... I really appreciate this Zomi."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next