(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Masaru waited for Mia to respond, but that respond never came...she was frozen in place. He couldn't blame her though...he'd be in the same state probably had he gotten completely undressed before noticing...though the poor girl had probably gotten a decent glimpse at his back before he'd realized her presence.

He wasn't sure if he should reach out or...

She seemed completely unresponsive and he wanted to help but anything he could think of doing he figured might just do more harm than good.

"M-Mia? Uhm...if there's uhm....anyway I can help." He started, having some difficulty finding the right words. "Please, tell me. I can ah...leave and give you time to calm down if you'd like, I don't mind. I do apologize, truly."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Mia's brain had looped over itself. She kept repeating the same thought over and over and over again. Masa's at first lack of words had allowed her brain to ignore that thought. Once he had spoken though, her brain went into overdrive. His words again shocked her mind and body once again, this time allowing her to move and blink and see. He...was too handsome. She glanced at his chest before making a noise and looking away. Why was this place filled with sexy people?!

As she looked away her mouth moved and formed word she would regret forever, in a hushed and yet slightly awed tone. "I-I almost...saw your...butt..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Unable to stop it, he felt his face redden slightly at her words.

"Ah..ahaha..I guess so...I'm sorry about that." Masaru replied, glancing away as his hand found it's way to the back of his head again. "I should have realized s-sooner, paid attention to my surroundings. I apologize for not doing so."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:26 pm

"N-no..." Mia was beat red and... just fell over sideways. She collapsed to the floor with a giggle that sounded a bit... strained. "Don't apologize...don't...I...caused...this all...I just...everything is my fault I want to just disappear.appear in my bed. Hide in my closet... I am not cut out...for people and handsome men..."

Mia slightly snapped and just laid in a pool of inkyy hair and cloak.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:36 pm

"It's not your fault, Mia." Masaru replied, moving towards her carefully as she sunk to the floor some more. He bent down, after making sure his robes were tightly done, and went to place his hand on her head...it'd seem to help comfort her before. "I should have made absolutely sure you'd found your way out properly...this place is big so it's easy to get lost. I used to get lost even..."

His voice was soft as he tried to reassure her, he didn't want her giving up on people just because she'd gotten lost and ended up getting embarrassed. She'd done so well earlier too...

"It's alright, really. Don't say your not cut out for people...you did really well today in talking to me." He continued, "It made me happy to see how much effort you were making to stay."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Masa's words only seemed to make her worse and she sniffled a bit. Mia didn't look up at the captain soothing her with hair pettings, just stared at nothing. She blinked, her mouth once again spilling out words she never wanted to say. "Now you think its your fault and I feel bad because you are so nice and kind and I never wanted you to feel bad just like Hideki. I just..."

Finally some of his word got through to her and she glanced up, a small hopeful smile on her face. "R-really? It...made you...that happy...? I...did okay?"

"Do...you...think...I could...maybe one day...talk to...captain...face to face...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Masaru nodded, "It did. It made me really happy and you did great."

He felt a bit bad...for making her feel bad about him taking the blame...He knew she didn't want to make others feel bad or burden them; but he couldn't just go and let her take the blame for this either...

"It must have been hard, I know...but you stayed despite that and you even smiled at times...like you're doing now. So you were happy, or I believe you were, and I'm glad. It makes me happy that you stayed and spoke with me despite the difficulty. I'm sure one day you'll be able to talk with him face to face, you just need time. It'll take both that and patience and perhaps a bit of effort like you showed tonight, but I'm sure you can do it!"

Just as long as she kept trying and didn't give up, one day he felt she'd be able to. She just needed the support that made her want to do so along with the time and patience it took her to go through with it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:33 pm

"...Yes. I can do it. Thank you Masa." Mia seemed to have gotten some hold of herself. Probably due to both Masa's kind words and pettings. He really was too kind... she knew he was going to be a friend and that he was like this with most people. She couldn't help but feel a small tug though.

"I..am or...was happy...even...with all...my mess ups." Moving so she was kneeling again, Mia gave a sheepish smile and twirled the end of a long strand of hair. "I was...glad to get to know someone...and talk...especially since it was you Masa." She tilted her head and gave a sweet closed eye smile. "Thank you for understanding me...and helping..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:42 pm

"You're welcome." He smiled, "I'm happy to help."

She was smiling, his words providing at least some reassurance. He was glad, he'd been unsure on how to approach this before considering the...awkward situation but it'd worked out.

"It's alright to make mistakes too, make mistakes now and let those mistakes help you on your path to getting better. It's perfectly normal. It may be embarrassing to make them sometimes but don't let those mistakes bring you down."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 pm

"I...doubt...many get this speech about...such a thing...while in a bathing room...they got lost in... and then... saw..." Mia turned beat red. So maybe he had....a nice back...and maybe it would be burned into her mind. For a long time.

Not that big of a mess up right? She gave Masa a small smile and nodded. "I...will...try... c-can you show...me out? I...should get...some...rest... its... a ways..back home..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:02 pm

"I would offer to let you stay in one of the guest rooms considering the time but...I didn't want to scare you with the offer. It's a few doors down from Nozomi's room, if you like to take it though. It's late and can get dangerous..."

He doubted she'd agree but he did want to make sure first. It was late, past ten by now at least and even if she was quick with getting back to her home it was dangerous. She likely stuck to the shadows but the shadows could sometimes be the most dangerous places...perhaps he was just over cautious of things and over thinking, but it wasn't something he could help.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:16 pm

If she thought of it as a sleepover...with Nozomi nearby... Mia gulped, took a deep breath and...nodded. "I-I can...stay. T-Thank you.... I can...make breakfast as..thanks..."

As bad as it was here... it would be worse outside. She was tired and thinking of seeing the cute girl again tempted her. She hadn't gotten to thank her properly. This would give Mia the best chance. If she could think Nozomi's house and guest room.... not Masa's... this could work. Her eyes were determined as she stood up, as if this was a battle she would have to face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Masaru smiled, moving to stand when she did, a bit relieved she'd agreed.

"Alright, then I'll show you to the room...unless you wanted to use the baths first? I could fetch you some robes you could use and sleep in, that way you won't have to sleep in your cloak and uniform. I don't mind waiting if you'd like...it may even help your nerves and help you relax some?"

Nozomi would be happy to find Mia in the morning, that he did know. Nozomi had been wanting to see her again and talk more.

"Also your welcome, it's not a problem. I know maybe I'm a bit overly cautious but I'd hate to let a friend just leave so late when their home isn't very close by...we're shinigami but it's still dangerous."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Mia's smile was soft and she looked at the floor. She really should get around to putting in extra clothing into the cloak along with robes and such...it could be useful. Speaking softly, her voice reverting to its much quieter state than before, she nodded. "Bath...might...help...I am sorry...robes...would...be...good...I can wash tomorrow..."

In for a yen in for a lot of yen. At this point refusing these things would be...well just annoying for the both of them. However, looking at Masa's chest... she realized a flaw. He...wasn't a small man by any means and...he was muscled enough. But...

"Um...Problem... Will...they...fit?" Mia undid the cloak, letting it fall to the floor and looking mortified. Even with her overly large uniform...it was obvious her chest and hips were very womanly. As her arms wrapped around her chest she looked away. If...his robes were like that on him... she...would...die wearing his. Her chest was too big...it would fall out. If the robe closed right...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:55 pm

"If you're sure. You can use the the bath whenever though, I just assumed one might help you now." He was a bit confused for a moment though when she questioned if the robes would fit, which when she revealed why he had to avert his eyes to the wall; not wanting to just...look but he got the gist of what she meant.

"I think...think they'd be fine. I have some larger ones, there's extra robes for guests too so I'm sure there is one..." He replied, his face now a more obvious shade of red. "I'll bring a few and you can see which fit best."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:03 am

Both of them would die. Mia for...her display when she couldn't find the words, Masa...because...something. it...wasn't like he could see anything! She...was utterly covered. But...talking about this stuff was just as bad. "I...will....take one now."

Anything to get him away. "P-Please...thank...you...Masa...Bigger...is good..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:12 am

Masaru nodded, "Alright, I'll go and get them and leave them just outside the door. I'll be..." Well his room wasn't far but telling her he'd be in his room probably wouldn't help the situation. "...in my office. It's down the hall, turn right, and it's the last door to the right. When you're done just let me know and I'll show you to your room."

His office was a bit farther but it was better than saying he'd be waiting in his room...

Giving another nod, he stepped back; giving Mia another smile before leaving the room. He'd get a few robes, leave them outside the door and then the whole bath ordeal would be over.

He grabbed a few of the larger robes, carrying them neatly in his arms as he returned to the door to the baths, placing them down next to the door where Mia could easily get to them before heading off to his office.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:46 am

For "Thank...you..." Mia nodded and gave a sigh of relief as Masa left. This whole situation was going to kill her. She undressed and started the bath while waiting for th sound of the robes being left. As she heard him walk away, she snuck the robes inside. A few tries later she found one that fit the best... even if it was abnormally long on her. The arms and bottom came over the ends of her limbs.

The bath itself didn't take long though she felt like some sort of princess with how fancy it was. This...was odd. It was also odd using someone elses soap. It smelled different. She would go into work tomorrow smelling of Masa's house. Correction, Nozomi's house. Finishing up, she quickly dressed in the robe and grabbed her things. Hurrying down the hallway, she followed his directions to his office and knocked slightly out of breath. Her wet hair was drying in silken layers around her, covering up what the robe didn't. She wished for more layers than a clinging robe... "I-I am done. T-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:54 am

Masaru glanced up when he heard the knock, having been reading over some of the paperwork from earlier to pass the time. He stood from his seat and moved to the door, opening it and stepping out.

The robe, length-wise, was a bit big on her but if it'd fit her better than the others than it was the most suitable. "Did the bath help any?" He asked, a small smile on his features as he motioned for her to follow as he led her to her room for the night.

It wasn't far from where they'd been, just a bit of a walk like the bath to his office had been. He stopped in front of the door when they'd reached it, "This is it, everything should be nice and clean. The bedding gets cleaned and taken care of often in case there are guests. I hope it's to your liking."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:31 am

Did Masa realize how odd this whole thing was? The ever smiling man seemed unperturbed at all by any of this. Mia wouldn't comment for now. In fact she just gave him a small negative shake of her head and watched the floor. She...was in his mansion, wearing someones robes... she was going to sleep overnight... Her face would never be not red forever. Why hadn't she put the cloak back on when she got out? Habit. At home it was safe.

She followed him to the room, looked at the door and nodded even as she didn't look at him. Mia just wanted to crawl into her bed and die, but this one would have to do. "Thank...you...I'm...sure its...very nice..."

A few more steps and glorious freedom of sleep. No more ruin, only pleasantness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Masaru gave a small nod, "Mhmm, well I ah...I'll leave you to the room then. Hope you'll sleep alright. Goodnight."

Saying that, Masaru gave Mia a parting smile before he began walking away; stopping to turn back and motion to Mia the door just a bit down and across the hall from her. "That's Nozomi's room, by the way. If she's awake when you wake up then if you need help navigating the halls she can help."

Turning, he began walking again; this time towards the baths himself and then soon, sleep.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:53 pm

"I-I will...thank you..." Mia looked entirely too relieved at the thought of the young girl sleeping nearby. She would help her if she needed...no worries about waking Masa and ending up seeing more than she.. wanted again. "G-Goodnight Masa."

She gave him a small bow and entered the room, closing the door behind her with obvious relief as she moved to the bed. Throwing herself onto it, she crawled under the covers and curled up for sleep...that wouldn't come for hours as she hid and quivered to herself alone. This damned day had been so embarrassing, and she replayed all those parts in her head a few times each before she finally drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Nozomi awoke the next morning, giving a stretch after having climbed out of bed. She moved to her closet, wanting to go ahead and get dressed before meeting Masa-nii for breakfast. She knew she didn't have to wake up early like he did but since he was a shinigami, a captain as well, he had to wake up early to go to work.

Once changed, she gave a happy little spin followed by a small laugh as she moved to the door; sliding it open with both hands.

--

Masaru had awoke a bit earlier than usual and when he'd discovered he couldn't fall back asleep he'd decided to just get up. He now stood in front of his desk within his office gathering the work he'd finished last night; getting it ready to deliver to their proper locations when he left.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Mia woke up, if you could calling it waking up. Half asleep, she blinked a few times as she woke up in an unfamiliar place. The smell was different, though it was warm. She stretched and yawned, her hair falling from her face as she rolled over to climb from the bed.

Rubbing her eyes, she barely glanced around the room in her half asleep state. Her hair, well behaved in a large silky cloak around her body shone in the light as she opened her door with a yawn and peered outside of it. Where...was she? Why was there a bed and a hall. Looking around with sleepy eyes, she yawned again and rubbed them to try and wake up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Nozomi glanced behind her at the sound of a door sliding open. There was a guest? Her expression didn't remain curious for long as it turned bright at the sight of who it was.

"Mia-nee!?" Nozomi exclaimed, turning fully towards the still sleepy shinigami. "You were here?"

She must have come while she'd been sleeping, that was the conclusion Nozomi came to anyway or else she would have been able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next