(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shirakawa Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:33 am

Mia's hand came up to her mouth, her amusement at Masaru keeping her from actually eating yet...which was a pure miracle really. She tried to cover her smile at the...was that pitiful? Longing? Confused? She could tell something was there as he glanced between the spots.

Finally the man decided he wanted to eat with them and gave in, eliciting a bright smile from Mia as she watched him come over.

As he sat down though, he seemed a bit...put off by the move and she held in a chuckle. Instead, she leaned to the side, laying her head against his arm. "...Now we feel like a real family."

She smiled as her eyes closed, soaking that in for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Like a...real family...

Hearing that, Masaru's face couldn't help but redden some as Mia laid her head against his arm and smiled. All of them sitting close like this...was like a real family...

As that thought repeated in his mind a couple of times, he nodded.

Nozomi gave a nod as well, smiling happily; "Yeah!"

They were family, definitely!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Masaru seemed pleased now and not lonely up there... But it was his spot and he did deserve to sit at it... Mia leaned up, grabbing the tea as she spoke and moving to serve Masaru his as promised. "Zomi? How about we start sitting closer to Masa at the table from now on? He'll get too lonely I think...even if its protocol to sit away."

Protocol had no place for her at the table at all anyways so phooey on it! She began eating once she had served Masaru tea properly, happy for pork bowls.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 2:18 am

Masaru looked between the women at Mia's words about them moving closer to him starting next time when it came to eating together. They would...sit closer...

Secretly he was a bit happy hearing that, considering typically he needed to sit at the head of the table.

"Yeah! We can start sitting near Masa-nii!" Nozomi seemed happy with the idea as well, and immediately agreed.

Masaru took a bite from his own pork bowl, choosing to focus on food to keep himself from smiling.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:31 am

Mia looked over at Masaru, he seemed fine with that so that was good. They'd just sit closer to him from now on and make him happier and less lonely. However food was the focus for now, her favorite and thus needed lots of eating... they had moon watching tonight later. Or well star watching.

She'd invite Nozomi but...it'd probably be a bit late for the girl.

Mia had no idea of Masaru's evil plottings of hair playings.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Noticing Mia's glance, Masaru did allow himself to smile as he caught her eye, once he'd swallowed his food that is. It seemed they...were fine with the idea, they'd start sitting closer to him next time.

Nozomi was definitely happy, it was difficult or awkward to make much conversation when you weren't sitting close to each other at the table.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Mia smiled in return and laughed softly. He had had the most...adorably torn expression earlier and it...had reminded her more and more of an adorable little floofy red panda.

But...Masaru was lonely enough before so now there was no need for him to be the least bit lonely, even for cute little looks! Mia ate in quiet, her favorite food needing a bit of focus... but after a moment reached her right hand over to Masaru's leg leg and gave it a soft reassuring squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:14 am

Masaru continued eating, swallowing his most recent bite before reaching for his drink after a short moment. He was happy with how the food had turned out, he'd expected it to turn out good but that didn't mean he couldn't be pleased with the results.

Feeling a squeeze at his leg, his eyes shifted over to Mia, she seemed to be enjoying the food as well; it was her favorite, and he was glad she'd allowed him to make it after a bit of persuasion from him and Nozomi.

Unable to stop it, he turned back to his food with another small smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:03 am

Mia continued to eat in relative silence, enjoying the taste of the pork bowl with large bites and drinking tea. She made sure Nozomi and Masa had enough at all times though, for practice over Yuzuki's teaching...

Why did Masaru make the best pork bowls? She could never go back...never ever. Sighing softly as she finished the bowl, she realized she was full and couldn't eat another bite for now. Her taste buds demanded more but there would be some for later thanks to the man's sweet foresight.

"Masa? Will you always and forever make me pork bowls?" Her question was so innocently asked and she couldn't help it! It was bothering her, she always wanted Masaru's pork bowls. She had to know if he would.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:10 am

"Mn?" It was...such an innocent question, but...Masaru couldn't help but feel like he was blushing slightly which...he hoped wasn't visible on his face. It was a cute request, make her pork bowls always and forever...

In response, his smile warmed and he gave a nod; "Of course I will."

It was an easy request to fulfill~! Of course he could!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:24 am

Masaru's slight blush was from how much she liked his pork bowls, she assumed, and the woman smiled and blushed herself. It was silly of her to have to ask, but the smile grew impossibly bright as she gave a pleased laugh.

"Thank you Masa..." He'd always make her pork bowls and that made her happier than she'd ever been to hear. Leaning against him, she was utterly content with life for the moment...

Pork bowl dinner with Nozomi and Masaru, cuddles and star viewing to follow later... Really, how could tonight get any better now that she had a standing pork bowl forever promise? She gave a soft contented sigh and felt too happy to bare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirakawa Mansion   Shirakawa Mansion - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirakawa Mansion
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16