(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret   Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 pm

"I did it!" A boy, looking no older than six proclaimed happily. He'd just fired three shots of 'byakurai' at the three targets placed a few yards away and had hit the bull's eye on each.

He turned and smiled happily when he heard his mother, Nozomi Shirakawa, applauding him.

"Did ya' see? I hit all three! Dead-center!" Masaru exclaimed as he ran to his mother's side.

"I did." She said with a small laugh. "Your father will be impressed. You're becoming great in handling your aim, Masa."

Masaru nodded, "Uh-huh, I'm gonna be strong just like Otou-san one day."

"I don't doubt it." She replied, pulling her son into her lap.

His mother, to many people, was a beautiful woman. Her long, black hair went down just passed her shoulders, the ends slightly, but not obviously, wavy. Her eyes were an icy-blue, a trait her son had inherited. Today, she wore a deep-blue, expensive looking kimono that was held together with a matching obi.

"I'm gonna work hard every day." Masaru laughed as his mother lightly brushed out his hair.

"Well don't work yourself too hard. I don't want you exhausting yourself. You could get sick."

"'Kay."

Nozomi smiled, "Good. Now that's enough training for the day, right?"

Masaru nodded as his mother hugged him to her.

Just then though, he heard someone approaching. "Otou-san's back!" He exclaimed, a bright smile spreading across his face.

Mamoru smiled softly at his son as he approached the two, glad to see his wife and son after a hard day's work.

"I see you've been training." He said as he picked Masaru up out of his mother's arms, sitting down next to his wife.

"Yeah, and I hit all three right in the center!" Masaru replied.

His father chuckled, ruffling his son's hair, "That's my boy."

"I'll be strong like you in no time!"

"I'll bet. You're improving fast." Mamoru replied before turning to look at his wife. "Nozomi, were you alright today?"

Nozomi nodded, giving Mamoru a soft smile. "Yes, I was fine."

A look of relief came over him, "That's good."

Leaning over, Nozomi kissed both her son and husband on the cheek before she moved to stand. "I'm going to go get some rest for a little while."

Mamoru gave her a nod. "Alright." Once Nozomi was gone, he looked down at his son. "How about going for a walk?"

"Yeah!"

Mamoru chuckled before standing, lifting his son onto his shoulders.

"How come we never go on walks outside the Seireitei?" Masaru asked, curiosity in his tone.

"Because it's dangerous."

"Even for you?"

"Even for me. The Rukon Districts carry their share of bad people. I don't want you getting hurt."

"We could take 'em, easy." Masaru replied with a small laugh.

Mamoru couldn't help but laugh a little in return. "I'm sure we could, but I don't want to risk it. You'll be able to go out when you're older though."

"Really?"

"Mhmm."

"That's gonna be so awesome! I can't wait until I'm older!"

"Don't grow up on us too fast." Mamoru laughed.

"I won't." He smiled, a frown replacing it a few moments later. "Otou-san?"

"Hm?"

"Why does Okaa-san always have to rest so much?"

"She rests because it's good for her. Rest is important for everyone to get."

"Like the naps I had to take a lot when I was younger?"

"That's right."

"I'm glad I don't have to take those anymore...I was always sleeping when you came home." Masaru looked around at the buildings as his father walked. "There's a lot of places shinigami can visit, huh?"

Mamoru gave a nod, "Mostly stores, dojos, and places to eat."

"Is their food as good as the food we eat?"

"Well from what I've tried, I like the food we get at home much more."

"How come I can't go outside the grounds back at home? I'd still be in the Seireitei."

"It's still dangerous unles I'm with you. Not all shinigami are good."

"Oh..."

"Mhmm."

The older Shirakawa smirked at the sound of a small, suppressed yawn that his son tried to hide.

"Tired?" He asked.

"No, I'm wide awake..." Masaru replied, trying to hide another yawn soon after.

Mamoru just chuckled before turning a corner, taking a shorter route home.

"When's your next day off?" Masaru asked, growing sleepier by the minute.

"In a few days. Why?"

"Will you help me train that day? Training's a lot more fun if you help."

"Of course I will."

The boy smiled, "Thanks, Otou-san. You're the best."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

Dishonorable Truth: A Shirakawa's Secret
Page 1 of 1