(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Captain's Office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:01 am

"...Thank you Captain." Aoi smiled softly, knowing he must be hurt but... she had no idea how to comfort. Reaching up, she stood on her tippy toes and pulled down Masaru's head so she could plant a small kiss on his cheek.

"We'll handle things until your return. If anyone comes, I can reach you fairly quickly. I'm very fast. So do not worry!" He had things he needed to do... She would handle things here for him for now, awaiting his hopefully... less burdened heart.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:28 am

He again, tried to offer Aoi a smile and while it wasn't as bright as his usual ones it was still obviously genuine. "Thank you, again. I'll get things settled and I'll be back."

Having said that, Masaru gave a parting nod to Aoi before turning to the door again and exiting. He would be back once he had everything handled. While he was hurting, at such a time preparing a safer location for Nozomi and notifying his clan and providing them with clearer information took priority. He'd be back as soon as those things were settled.

If he was needed before he returned, he trusted Aoi to be able to locate him. She was fast and skilled, that he knew. He hoped though, that he wouldn't be needed before he returned just in case.

Making use of his shunpo, the captain headed towards his home.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:44 am

Aoi appeared outside Masaru's office, knocking politely on the door. "It's Aoi, I need to talk with you about the events in the world of the living Captain."

Her voice was short and to the point, she was hiding her upsetness under the guise of formality, stepping inside after having announced herself. Her usual happy bouncy was gone for now, replaced with what could only be described as work manners. She closed the door behind her, knowing the Captain might be upset especially since her limiter broke... "Its urgent and potentially...secret."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:58 am

"What happened?" That was the first thing out of Masaru's mouth. He'd noticed the fluctuation of power, and had noticed her limiter had broken. She hadn't requested its removal, but as she spoke he realized there was...a bigger story to this than he'd originally thought.

"Alright..." He replied, noting her formality in contrast to her usual self. He sat in his seat patiently, waiting for her explanation.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:14 am

Glancing around the room, she checked the windows for anyone outside of it before she moved in front of his desk. Arms behind her back, she reported carefully. "I had an accident. I was on patrol when I was attacked by a hollow. It wasn't an arrancar but it was rather strong, it cut and sliced up my side badly. When I checked the wound though I found an odd mask that had been sliced, protecting me from worse damage. I...blacked out after, memories that apparently had been hidden from me pouring into my head."

She reached up to hold it for a moment, rubbing it before continuing. "I ended up in my inner world, with my zanpakuto spirit... The spirit spoke oddly and seemed to be behaving weirdly, and she settled me into all my old memories. Apparently, she had been sealing them and slowly letting them loose. She's also a hollow. I have hollow powers, gotten from some sort of odd lab in the Rukon District. Back then I had no idea, but now I sort of recognize it. It was similar to Research and Developments division. I also have a bankai, the memories flooding me and forcing me to remember ended up spiking my energy and breaking the limiter. It also unsealed my bankai, which I was unable to revert for a time. Also I have gained the power to heal incredible quickly while..."

Looking around, Aoi took a deep breath and slid her hand from her chin up her face as if trying to brush her bangs back. A mask appeared on her face, her voice becoming hollow and tinny sounding as she spoke. "While this mask is on."

The mask evaporated and she stood at attention. "I honestly have no idea what is going on or why me. But I am sorry that this happened while I was on duty and caused yet another headache. You...can turn me over to R&D now if you want... Or any sort of punishment you can devise for me."

She left out everything involving Rin. Not one mention of the meeting after was made, though as she thought about it a dark cloud seemed to come over her features. It could just be attributed to the fear she felt at being turned over and would hopefully be so.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Listening silently, Masaru's most obvious reaction to Aoi's words were his eyes, having widened some in shock. Her memories, her wounds closing up...she'd obtained her bankai, and...hollow abilities...

As she brought upon the mask, his shock grew; that...

He was silent for a decent amount of time, listening to Aoi as she mentioned turning her over to the Research and Development, to which Masaru promptly shook his head.

"I won't do that." He answered.

He had some idea of what was going on with her, not entirely, but he knew enough to understand the situation, having done extended research on whatever had been available to him before and after he took on the position of captain. "There will be extra paperwork, but I'll be working on covering this up...It's alright, I think I can grasp the concept of what's happening..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Of course Masaru would be shocked but... he was much more professional than that and barely showed it. Still, his response and head shaking just floored her. Shaking lightly, she clenched her fists before...

"...Y-You do? You know?!" Aoi's formality broke for the first time, as she rushed over to the desk. She had tears in her eyes. "You won't..turn me over to them? C-Cover it up? Thats...thats not..."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 5:50 pm

"I...have an idea." Masaru replied, looking at Aoi as she approached his desk. "I did a lot of research on all different kinds of subjects in the past and what you're describing to me sounds...Have you heard the term Vizard before?"

At the mention of turning her in, he shook his head again as he had before.

"I won't turn you in, don't worry." He continued. "I'll work on covering it up."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:07 pm

"No. Never. Is that...?" Aoi shook her head, looking confused. Vizard? What... was that the name for it? It was... a thing that was known?

She gave a relieved sigh, moving to sit because she couldn't stand any longer. "Thank you Captain... Anything I can do to help?"

He was going to cover it up for now... She felt awful for letting him do that, he was an honorable person and it must be... annoying for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:14 pm

"A Vizard is a shinigami who has obtained the abilities of a hollow, if my memory serves correct." Masaru replied, "I haven't done much research on them, I only know about that much."

He offered her what was hopefully a reassuring smile; she seemed relieved so that was good, though even with that relief he knew this...all must be pretty hard on her.

"Just do the extra paperwork, they're things that need doing regardless so..." It would also help him lighten his workload a little, not by much but still...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 pm

"...I'm a Vizard. I'm...I'm not a freak. I have..." Aoi's voice was soft as she stared down at her hands. Vizard. A shinigami with hollow powers. She smiled softly as she looked up and caught Masa's smile.

Nodding, she laughed. "I can do that easy. I need something to keep me busy for a bit."

Moving to stand, Aoi gave a small bow,covering up how upset she was as it almost leaked out. "Thank you Masa... I... Just thank you. Anything else you need me to do just ask! I can do all sorts of things!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Masaru gave Aoi a single nod in response to her words, "Alright, and welcome; I am happy that was able to help you with that."

He offered another smile, "If you have anymore questions, or need assistance with anything, let me know, and I'll see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:47 pm

"Thanks Captain. I'll go get to work now, sorry for all the hassle..." Aoi headed for the door, intent on leaving... She stopped at the threshhold and looked at the pocket with her phone before sighing and opening it, heading out into the main squad.

So...much work... She felt bad for Masaru but well... he seemed fine with it for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2