(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Captain's Office 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Office 2.0   Captain's Office 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:01 pm

The former rather bare and clean Captain's office was now almost a nest of sorts. The area around the desk itself was very clean and organized, a shelf behind it with slots for each kind of paperwork and notices as well as reports. A large C shaped desk curved around a comfortable chair with all the pens and brushes and things she'd need to fill out and work on her duties.

A few chairs were seated in front of the desk for anyone that came in but... otherwise...

However the rest of the room was filled to the brim with book shelves and books. Soft rugs lined the pathways and one of the two main doors to the large office was blocked off with bookcases so was unusable. The second had a shelving unit and a special spring slide to allow the door to open, but would close shut behind anyone that entered. It would hide the actual exit once it snapped into place.

One of the windows was given dark curtains to hide light, while the other large window was covered in a soft airy one that allowed her to easily escape outside when needed. There was even a ladder set against a nearby tree whose branch reached into the window...

Someone politely installed a slot to slide paperwork and other important notices into the room as well...

It was a nice hidey-hole, as best Mia could make it, in her new workplace while the maze like way she put up the bookcases reminded her of the Library.
Back to top Go down

Captain's Office 2.0
Page 1 of 1