(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Captain's Office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:07 pm

- The Captain's Office is a medium-sized office room with a simple design. It houses a desk and chair for the Captain to work at along with a large bookshelf filled with books on the left wall. Two windows are located behind the desk, allowing for some nice scenery -
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Aoi stood in front of the office, unsure of proper protocol in this situation. She was wearing her new badge, her uniform was perfectly clean and she even had Hypoxis on her back. Her hair had been freshly brushed though it still looked like it was messy, Aoi tried to ignore this though. Maybe knocking? Wait she had been told to report immediately... Taking a deep calming breath, Aoi knocked twice before opening the door... Today was the day she was now an actual Shinigami...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Upon hearing the knocks Masaru sat down the tray holding two cups and the tea he'd prepared, knowing he'd be meeting his vice captain today. He'd been sure finish his work today ahead of time so they'd have time to get acquainted, so he hoped things would go over smoothly.

"Come in." With a smile on his face, Masaru took his seat back at his desk.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:50 am

Aoi walked into the room, her face a bit nervous but she tried to cover it with nervous laughter and a nervous grin. She was smooth like that. Captain Shirakawa was at his desk, sitting, so Aoi went up to the desk and bowed low, speaking the words she had written on her wrist to try and memorize them. "Thank you for accepting me into your Squad, Captain Shirakawa. I am grateful for the chance and position given me and hope to not let you down."

She still hadn't gotten a good look at him yet... All she knew was that he was from a noble household and apparently a favorite of the Sotaicho's. Which told her nothing... She hadn't risen from her bow yet, waiting for permission.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 am

Masaru gave a light chuckle, "It's alright, you can take a seat if you'd like. You can relax, have some tea if you'd like, though I wasn't sure if you liked tea I thought about including water just in case but..." Masaru tilted his head and gave a sheepish smile, "Truth be told while I'm happy to meet you I was also nervous about whether this meeting would go well or not, I'd really like to become friends."

It was easier to work with friends, that's how Masaru saw it anyway, if they were just Captain and Vice Captain it'd just be order, work, order, work, and the repeating cycle and that wasn't any fun at all.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:49 am

At the words she could sit, Aoi straighted and gave a rather sweet smile as she sat down in a chair in front of the desk. "Thank you Captain. I'd love some tea. Oh...wait shouldn't I make it?"

Not sure of proper protocol, she stood up and looked at the tea set. Oh no... This was NOT her area of expertise, and she started shaking like she did while excited as she looked from the set to the desk. She was so nervous that her Captain's words took a second to float to the thinking part of her mind. "Oh... I am sorry, I am so nervous too. I don't really know whats expected of me..."

Aoi sat back down and ruffled her own hair, a bit red in the face. "Being friends sounds... like a nice start."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 am

"Ah, no that's alright I planned to make it. It's your welcoming after all." Masaru said, trying to calm the girl's nervousness. "As for not knowing what's expected, that's perfectly fine for now. You're new to this after all, we've all been there at some point."

He'd taken the captain's exam and become captain far earlier than he'd prepared for, considering a certain circumstance that had occurred at the time. He shook the thought from his mind though, today was something to be happy about.

Preparing the tea, it only took a few moments before Masaru had the cups ready. "Here, hope you enjoy. I would have prepared biscuits or something to go with it but there hadn't been enough time."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:52 am

"T-thank you so much Captain. I am...bad at making tea." Aoi gave a sigh of relief, the Captain seemed quite friendly and open so the girl relaxed visibly as she sat there. "I really didn't realize until I got here how nervous I was. I really wasn't sure how your Division handled things... So its a relief to hear that I don't have to know everything right away."

Phew, another thing she didn't need to worry over. She could learn as she goes, and she took the tea with a grateful smile. Taking a sip, it was delicious and anyone could tell she enjoyed it from the grin on her face. She was an open person, and tended to take things in stride. "Please don't worry, the tea is wonderful and more than enough. It's a rather nice welcome to this place."

She had expected it to be a lot more formal. Maybe she could ask some questions? "Um, I am not exactly sure what this division entails for the what is expected of me... I have to admit I haven't been to the world of the living more than a few times when I was a student or when I was teaching. My...job at the school kept me there most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:19 pm

"It's not a problem and I'm glad you like it." Masaru responded before taking a sip from his own cup. "As for what you'll be doing I assume it would be best that, after you've settled or whenever you feel your ready, to send you to the World of the Living for a short time so you can get your bearings on it, since we often go to deal with soul purification or hollow extermination there."

"It shouldn't be very difficult, you could observe the behavior of humans and learn more of that world while there so when there in a gigai you can properly fit in without raising suspicion. There will also be a few souls in need of sending off and some lower-level hollows to dispose of as well."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:32 pm

"O-Oh... That could be interesting. A crash...course of sorts. If you give me some time to read up on some things, I'd be happy to do that." Aoi grinned, hiding her worry about the living world, and sipped her tea. "I just need some refreshers on soul purification... and where do I go to receive a gigai? Division 12?"

She didn't have one, so this was a bit embarrassing. Totally unprepared for this job! Aaah! "Erm... and my duties once back from the Living World? Would I... be merely handling paperwork?" A waste of her skills... "Or should I prepare for more living world excursions?"

Aaah maybe she was asking too many questions! All about work too... "I-I'm sorry, I am just curious."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:41 pm

"Time to read up on the World of the Living before you go would be perfectly fine." Masaru answered, "As for gigai's yes, you can acquire one at the 12th Division. If you'd like I can send in the notice for one while you're reading up on what you need to know."

"The work for when you return, it could be a mixture of paperwork, training the seated or unseated members, and preparing for future missions." He added after offering to help with the gigai, "I often help with the other's training at times and I found it to be quite a nice break from my own paperwork, so perhaps you'd enjoy it as well? It's helped some members improve their teamwork and overall individual skills among other things, so it's quite beneficial."

Masaru gave a chuckle, "It's perfectly fine to ask questions, it's better to know what you want to know than be uncertain."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:15 pm

"Yes please!" The 12th division scared her for some reason so Aoi jumped onto the offer she was given by her new captain. She thought about his words with relief, hoping she wouldn't have to spend too much time in the human world. It felt wrong to go back there, her memories of it long gone but... All she knew was this place.

"I'd love to help training and preparing for missions. I found I really liked it at the academy once I got used to it. And I'd...like to get to know everyone. It was always busy in my old squad, I never really made friends." Aoi mumbled the last part, shifting her hair with her hand in a nervous tic. She was happy she could ask questions but... Still felt like she was bothering.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:35 pm

"Alright, I'll send in the request then." Masaru said with a small smile.

At her words about how her last division was busy, about how she hadn't had the chance to make friends, he could relate in that part. Again though, he wasn't going to think about that. "I'm sure you'll make a few friends in no time. It's easy to get along with most of the others here and I'm sure they'd appreciate your help in improving their skills."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:21 am

"Hehe, I hope so. My skills are mostly combat... So I hope you all will help me with others." Aoi gave a small bow in her seat, one customary for when asking for help from others. She then looked around nervously, worried about what else she should be doing at least.

"Should... I go introduce myself to the rest of the Division now? Or...do you want to ask anything about me?" Aoi really had a shady past, so she wouldn't fault the Captain for asking anything personal.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Masaru gave a nod, "I think it'd be a great idea to introduce yourself."

Hopefully she could make a few good friends here and get along with everyone. She seemed nice enough, so he hoped things would turn out good for her and she'd enjoy her new duty as lieutenant of the sixth.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:46 pm

"Erm... I should go then. Yes, and go say hello." Aoi stood up quickly, unsure of proper protocols. Should she salute? Should she... shake hands?

Maybe... Oh yes! When you do a good job... The young woman, with a huge grin on her face, walked up to Masaru and patted him on the head. You get pats! Yes! Go Aoi! "Thank you Captain! I hope we can work together nicely for a long time!"

Aoi then turned on her heel and walked out. She had a job to do!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:37 pm

He was at first surprised by the sudden head patting, but couldn't stop himself from smiling as soon as she turned to leave; letting out an amused chuckle soon after. She was a nice girl, he hoped she'd make plenty of friends and would enjoy working here alongside everyone.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:19 am

Mmmmmmmmm

The sound of something came from the supposed to be empty office of the Captain of the Sixth division. It sounded like papers being moved and shuffled and the sound of clothes rustling.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. YOU CAN DO IT! ITS A NOTE A SIMPLE THANK YOU.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee. I CAN'T!" A low sound and then a whispered voice.

YOU CAN I BELIEVE IN YOU. BELIEVE IN THE PART OF YOU THAT BELIEVES IN YOU SO YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND NOT YOURSELF.

"Nooooo I can't...." It was a plea, a not strong one, voiced in sadness. And a bit of longing.

YES YOU CAAAN

"...Okay. I can do it." More shuffling... It was then someone threw open the door to the office, startling the person in the black cloak. The unseated member pointed at them and yelled. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?"

Suddenly shocked into silence, the Vice Captain (not that the poor unseated member knew) threw her arms out as she ran for the window she had entered by and jumped out it. She disappeared even from the heavy pursuit, and no one could find out where she had come from or where she had left to.

At least until Aoi searched the room, deciding to not disturb her captain with the problem. With her keen eyes, she found what looked like a pretty gilded envelope with Captain Shirakawa written on it... Was this... a CONFESSION NOTE?!

Aoi was instantly on guard and opened it up... only to fall over from laughing at the contents. She was kind, in her own way... And just placed the letter on the desk, where Masaru could find it when he came in.

She also super sealed the window. No need for an assassin to get in while they knew about this breach in security.

Unbeknownst to even Aoi's eyes, a horrified looking woman stared at the window and office...where she had dropped a letter that should never see light of day.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:00 am

Eufemia Nezo wrote:
"Masa-Captain Shirakawa, I wish to tell you thank you. It was nice of you to allow me to play with Nozomi and smile nicely at me. I also appreciate your acceptance of the cake, I failed and accidentally made too early. I am sorry I can't actually say this all, for I am an awful person who can't talk to people.

Also it was really nice to meet someone as very nice and kindhearted as you who also shares a love of cooking! I hope my cakes over the years were up to your standard.

Just thank you lots! You were super nice and also very kind and understanding even if your smiles made me freak out. I am sorry if it did, they were cute but I can't handle cute that well and since you were especially cute it made things worse.

I am sorry for the rambling letter! Very sorry! I just wanted to get out things so you didn't feel bad and so I could say thank you, but you might not feel bad at all. If you didn't, please forgive my forwardness.

Also I'll apologize to Nozomi soon! Hopefully...when you are gone, so I can tell her myself. She's very sweet and it would make me happy if I could visit her again. I guess you too. But I don't promise I can talk or... anything. It would still be nice!

~Vice Captain Eufemia Nezo
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:57 am

Aoi had been one of the ones on the scene almost immediately. Being in the living realm a lot had allowed her a quick reaction time when the whole...thing went down. As her Captain was called to the meeting, Aoi returned to take over his duties as others who could analyze data better than she took over the work at the crater.

Already the Living World Division was in full swing, even before their Captain's return. They knew it...even if he hadn't already, their reports fueling the information floating around. Aoi had heard of Masaru's affection for the now...Former Head Captain. So she took charge, commanding in ways she had rarely before and entered Masaru's office.

He could reprimand her later, for now she worked through the reports, organizing and sorting the work out as she handled the whole affair from his desk... If this is what she could do to help her Captain, that would be all she needed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:08 am

Once he'd left the meeting, it'd been a bit harder to keep his composure but with some difficulty he'd managed it. He kept up the facade as he made his way through his division, taking notice everyone was busy at work.

When he'd returned he'd momentarily been able to give orders, tell those that passed what needed doing and that they needed to be prepared and on the defense. When he was finally finished getting everything settled he made his way towards his office and heading inside.

Closing the door behind him, his shoulders finally slouched as he let out a heavy sigh; not yet noticing the extra presence in the room as his head was down and eyes on the floor. He remained there for a moment, the only noise from him being his breathing before his ears finally picked up on the sounds of shuffling papers. Looking up, he was a bit surprised to see Aoi there...working away, his expression giving away his surprise.

"A..Aoi, I apologize...I didn't notice you there when...when I came in." He tried to offer her a smile like he normally did, but it was obvious by both his tone and expression his heart wasn't quite into it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:43 pm

When her captain walked in, Aoi noticed he was off immediately. How COULDN'T he notice her there right away? Masaru was rather perceptive. Sliding from behind the desk, the Vice Captain grabbed one stack of papers that she had set aside and brought them to her Captain.

Holding them out, her usually smiling or happy face was one of utter solemnity. "Go home Captain. Here's the paperwork I absolutely can't do, with copies of our reports. I'll bring more later... You go home and allow yourself some rest. I can handle it here, I've been practicing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:34 pm

He took the the paperwork handed to him, his eyes having widened a fraction at Aoi's words. Go home? He couldn't...couldn't do that. He had a job to do and that's what he'd planned on doing. He wasn't happy right now in the least but...he couldn't let his personal feelings get in the way of his work...he couldn't...

This wasn't the type of job that allowed something like that at such a time of crisis and even then he was the captain and also the head of one of the great noble houses. He couldn't allow himself to slack. The clan elders respected Setsuna, they truly had but they would see his actions if he were to take leave at such a time an insult to the clan. He had to keep his head high at such times, not be brought down by his own emotions...

No matter how much he actually wanted to grieve, it would need to be later.

"I can't leave, Aoi." Masaru shook his head, giving a small sigh. "I'll be fine, I can grieve later but now's the time I'm needed most. I can't allow my personal emotions and attachments interfere right now...I'm sorry."

He glanced over at his desk, where Aoi had previously been working; filing any paperwork she could before his eyes returned to his lieutenant. "Thank you though, I appreciate your help. Truly."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:41 am

"...And if you don't have a later? What will you do? Keep pushing it back until you snap?" Aoi's voice was a bit cold, not badly but missing her usual enthusiasm. "There is a lull, use it to your advantage, Sir. If...things go bad you won't have time later. You have a little one to tell too, as well as your family. Even an hour might help, and we definitely can handle the squad that long."

"You trained us all well! Trust us?" Her eyes pleading, she pointed at the pile in his hands. "You can even do that while you are gone, it's definitely urgent and needing immediate attention by you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:45 am

"I'll..." He began, still trying to weigh his options here. He needed to be here, he needed to be accessible if he were needed at all times right now. He'd said this was where he'd be and he did not want to go back on his word on that. What if he was needed and he wasn't around? Still... "I'll head back...but not for long. I'll be gone long enough to inform my clan of the situation and speak with Nozomi; possibly find someplace she can go in case things start getting dangerous. I'll be returning though, I need to be accessible if I'm needed and this is where I said I'd be if I was."

He was worried...about telling Nozomi, the situation wasn't completely known yet and things were rather hectic. She'd ask questions, some he may not have the answers too and the news would no doubt upset her...For now, she needed a safer place to be. The mansion was safe and heavily guarded but...at a time like this even it was vulnerable for attacks.

"I'll return soon, I do trust you all...and I'm grateful for all of your help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next