(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Captain's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:47 am

The Captain's office of the First Division is a large, open air office with large, red pillars supporting the ceiling. The office is located on the top floor of hte highest building within the division. The office opens up to a large balcony overlooking all of the Seireitei.

The office doesn't contain much furniture (*that was, until Mia, Captain of Sixth, redecorated), such as the large desk that had once belonged to Setsuna Fujihana, and chair where the Soutaicho can typically be found.

There are two other chairs located within the room for guests when long meetings are necessary, as well as a sofa brought in by the current Soutaicho, Masaru Shirakawa, himself in case rest is necessary for anyone that comes in to see him, or for those that require a seat more comfortable than the chairs available.

[*Please refer to the second post for additional descriptions of office appearance]

Last edited by Rukuya on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Captain's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captain's Office   Captain's Office I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:50 am

Mia stopped by to have lunch. Unfortunately Masaru was out, and thus she was treated to the abysmally bare office. It looked awful and intimidating and not practical with its entirely opened up onto a balconyness.

The woman sighed, checked the time and went to grab her cloak...

-------------

Before the Lunch Hour was over, she made several changes.

• The open air to the balcony was now separated by long curtains. One set was white, translucent and airy, left to hang in the soft winds, while the second set was heavy and thick, a dark blue that framed the sky nicely while being held back by ties.
  • The lonely couch was given two throw pillows and a throw blanket that was impossibly soft. It was now sitting on a larger rug in an intricate design and was plushly appointed.
  • A glass top coffee table was installed in front of the couch, allowing for things to be set on it while people discussed things if needed.
  • A long but thin table, tallish, was settled against the wall. On it was an electric kettle for heating water, as well as a fancy tea set and tray for serving guests. Several kinds of tea were in place, as well as sweeteners.
  • More rugs were put around the room, adding splashes of color and giving it a less empty and bare feeling.
  • Somehow she had gotten a large shelf in there to organize things he might need to access easily, such as scrolls or important books.
  • The wall was no longer bare, having several wall hangings of straight cloth, in calming blues and pale yellows.

Once she was done, she left as quietly as she had entered. The Ghost of the Library still had it~
Back to top Go down

Captain's Office
Page 1 of 1