(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emile

Emile

Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) Empty
PostSubject: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:40 am

After sliding over to the table the frenchman took a quick peruse around the room to find someone interesting to talk to. Ah, Perfect! Emile spotted a rather happy looking snake woman giddily speaking to many different people. She seemed rather intoxicated, but who's to judge? Emile liked a good bit of drink himself. Standing up with the throne morphing back into his suit he straightened his tie. Lifting a few inches off the ground he glided over to Levi and bowed before the woman, "Emile Bellerose, mademoiselle." He lifted his head while offering his hand. A small black rose materialized in his palm, a small token to the Primera.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:43 am

The semi intoxicated espada was caught off guard by the sudden arrivals of the new faction, they seem interesting enough and one seemed just as fun as her. To her surprise one of members who was quite dapper approached her. "Oooooooh, a rose for meee?" The lamia said accepting the gift with a smile.

"I am Abelinda or use to be buuut you can call me Levi the primera espada," levi paused to bowed rather drunkily before resuming "Sooo tell me Emililily, why was I first one you talked to?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:56 am

Emile raised the rest of his body smiling at her clumsy drunken bow. "Beauty only matched by your own my dear. One of the things I love about women and flowers, how much they have in common." He began to circle the Primera, keeping well not to step on her tail.

"Well, Levi, I was just curious about a few things. This world has some significant differences than my own, and seeing as how you are the Primera, I bet you could help me to understand. Although, your otherworldly beauty is what drew me in, mi amor."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:12 am

The drunken snake blushed slightly at the flattery, it's been so long since someone considered the snake beautiful she couldn't help but smile. Levi head tilted slightly at the curiosity of her new friend.

"Well I am the oldest arrancar and possibly the oldest person in this room right now. Sooo ask away but I can't say I'll have the best answer I'm running on about a full week of binge drinking."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 am

Ah, the beautiful color of blushing cheeks. Emile never did lose his touch. He decided to start with the most obvious thing to him, "Well, for starters, I've never seen an non-humanoid sealed Arrancar, is there something special about you? Or perhaps does your world work differently. Especially with as powerful as you are, in my experience, the more powerful the arrancar is, the more humanoid as well." The blonde man paced a little bit with his hand on his chin.

"Secondly, you called yourself the primera, and the oldest. Isn't the primera the head of the Espada? Who is that woman over their that I am positive is more powerful than you, no offense mi amor." He said, gesturing to Sarai.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:47 am

"Well in fact, there is something special about me, you see I was once Abelinda who was a very strong and old hollow who's been around since man first committed murder. She had a very large appetite and ate hundreds if not thousands of hollows and many more spirits but one day she ate an arrancar. That arrancar personality is meeeeee, levi, the fun loving spirit. When she did that she got weaker and weaker til her mask fell off and then she became an arrancar, we became an arrancar. Sooo we're unique" LEvi said as she acted out her short story of her life.

"To your other question, that's easy. That's the Corona, the zero. Zero comes before 1. So Sarai is my lovely leader. Levi could never lead, waaay too serious for us, we just lead the army. We're the most awesomest trainer ever; Levi gives all the love while Abelinda destroys those who don't fall in liiiiiine."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, we are kindred spirits. I have been around for quite some time, and am quite a bit older than my current superior." Emile smiled after her long, but surely not as long as it could have been backstory. At the thought of it, he began to question the eating of the arrancar. "I have eaten a decent few arrancar in my day, why have I changed none. Hmmmm...." Emile paced again in thought.

"Where I was from, they were just one to ten. Odd. Still ten of you, yet different structure. Fascinating really." This woman, somewhat daft as she may be, was intriguing, and giving the Dios good information, at least to him. "I assume you all still live in Los Noches, in Hueco Mundo, correct? Is it still a desert?" Both of these things he should already know, but Emile is usually rather lax on retaining details.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:02 am

"Sadly yes, very much a desert a pretty desert but a desert none the less." Levi said with a sigh as she remembered how much she hates the feeling of sand on her scales. The snake quickly snapped out of it and returned to herself as she remembered she was still quite drunk. "Noooow, what about you mr.questions, I don't even know anything about youuuuu. No fair no fair no fair."

Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:45 am

"Well, about myself. Me..me....me" Emile trailed off. Where to start?! He could tell her about his grandiose travels across dimensional boundaries, or how he and his trounced the espada of his old world. Alas, he decided to go with more mundane things. "Well, I am Emile Bellerose, and I am many eons young. I live in a very grandiose chateau in a small city, which I am the Leader of." He tapped his chin, "I can control matter to a degree, well, anti-matter, so to speak. Its very volatile usually, but alas, control." He pointed at the very stable black rose the snake woman still had. "I enjoy drinking, dinner parties, masquerades, etc. You know, general festivities." The frenchman decided to lean in to Levi, to where he was resting his shoulder on hers, "Anything else you like to know?"

Before she could answer him, he noticed the conversation between the demi-urge and the head captain. "Was you plane's Head Captain always this ornery? I remember her being a more relaxed old woman."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:28 am

Levi was very interested by this new person, she secretly was hoping that she had hopefully found a brand new drinkin partner and not an enemy. THat's when she noticed the rising tension between the leaders.

"You know, I honestly have no clue. I rarely leave Los Noches or interact with the shinigamis so I never run into her. Your leader seems to not be on her good side already though."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:52 pm

"My Leader can be rather zealous, but he is not leader in power alone. He is a smart man that I believe was created for this position. I have faith that whatever he decides will be correct." Emile spoke with a surprising conviction and wisdom. He watched all of his new family form and be created anew by Salvaje. He trusted his family and their father to do what is correct. After zoning out for a bit he turned to his new friend, "Anything else you have interest of in me, mi amor?" He leaned back into the snake woman.

Last edited by Emile on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 am

Levi searched through her still semi intoxicated mind and tried to find something she should ask, she was sure that this info would be super important to tell her leader but she was drawing a blank completely. Suddenly, a lightbulb clicked in her, not the brightest bulb but damn it she tried. "Ooooh wait, I had a thought and then it drowned but wait... Oh I know, what is your city like. I haven't been to one of those in ages. I think the last time I've been to a city everything was made of stones and covered in cool drawings."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:34 am

"My city is in a gorgeous location and filled with beautiful things and people. I frequently hold parties of all kinds at my Manse. Very temperate, nice and breezy, the occasional rain. I love it very much." He threw his hands, made grandiose gestures, this city was clearly his pride and joy. "You really must come some time. I'm sure you'd love it. I take it you don't leave Hueco Mundo much?" He asked earnestly.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Levi's eyes were shinning as the hollow described such a beautiful place, reminded her of the beautiful cities she once spent her time around. "I have not truthfully. Always much too busy training the troops... or drinking. It is quite a hassle actually getting drunk. Requires days of binge drinking just to get a good night of drunken freedom." She said feeling a bit down about her new life before a smile appeared on her face. "Oooooh, you just have to let me visit your wonderful city, that's f our leaders don't hate each other... even then it could be our seeeeeecreeet. SShhhhhh"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:01 pm

"You should come with me later tonight! Whenever we tire of this ball or whenever it tires of us, we'll head over to my home." He smiled and snuggled in a bit closer to her tail and looked into her face. "Kepler has no power in my home. We leave each other to govern our own provinces. Besides, I have seniority." He closed his eyes as he lay on his new Snake friend.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:15 am

Levi wrapped her tail around the hollow, she was having so much fun talking with this man. It's been ages since she made a new friend. "Emile, I would absolutely love to after the ball. You certainly know how to woo an old snake."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 pm

"Sounds fantastic. As much as I would love to, I feel I shouldn't eat up all your time at this event, seeing as how it is supposed to be a mixer of sorts. I'll meet you later on tonight, alright mademoiselle?" Emile squeaked out of her grip inhumanly, and was immediately standing next to her. Grabbing her hand, he gave it a kiss, "Till we meet later tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)   Los Segundas (Levi and Emile) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Segundas (Levi and Emile)
Page 1 of 1