(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Emile and Saraiyu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:27 am

In the middle of all the shenanigans, Saraiyu had sat in her court. She was bored now, the treaty of sorts finalized and with nothing better to do. She didn't want to go bother that young shinigami, or that old shinigami once again. There were no other shinigami to be seen who weren't busy with arrancars or doing things. She felt a bit annoyed at this, wondering if she wasn't enough of a spectacle. But why doubt yourself when there were others around who would do that for you?

As she thought this, examining her nails for any major flaws the hollows arrived in a rather stunning display of dick waving she had ever seen. As their leader spoke, Saraiyu became more amused as the minutes passed. She started laughing, laughing in such a manner the thralls near her shied away. She laughed for a good bit before stopping, her eyes gleaming with anticipation and a bit of wildness. "This might be more fun than I thought. Haha, I shall wait to see how the Sotaicho handles things."

Watching the spectacle from afar, Sarai's smile grew and grew and grew. As she watched the two leave a...side room, she guessed, her grin turned vicious. This was too perfect. Her afterlife just got suddenly more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:37 am

Emile glided swiftly and silently to the Corona (still gonna take some time to get used to that one). She seemed to be watching the two other leaders fairly intently, then she laughed her servants away, and went back to smiling. Something interesting MUST be happening. Emile floated behind her for a few minutes before leaning over and resting his chin on her should. "What is so interesting about those to Mademoiselle?" Emile looked over, chin still rested, to see her facial expression and response.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:46 am

"How rude. First you show up uninvited, then you ask a Lady her business without first introducing yourself to your new neighbors." Not even a flinch as Saraiyu turned and looked at one of the hollows. She knew all her people's sense, so this one was fairly new. It also meant he had no idea what people did and didn't do around her. Touching was one of those.

"I am Saraiyu Sorainu, I lead the Espada currently. You are?" She blinked slowly, staring at the man looking creature.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:54 am

Flipping himself over her shoulder dramatically and landing on one knee he grabbed her hand and gave it a peck "I apologize madame corona, I can lose myself in sight of such beauty sometimes. I am Emile Bellerose, Dios de la Oscura, at your service." He continued to bow. Reaching into his jacket he pulled out a purple rose and offered it to her "M'lady."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:04 am

Stiffling a grin at the antics of the odd hollow in front of her, Saraiyu took back her hand after the kiss and used it to push some of her hair back over her shoulder. This one just oozed charm. "You have me at a great disadvantage here. You seem to know an awful lot about me, but I admit having no knowledge of you, God of the Dark. I accept your apology only if you enlighten me."

She accepted the rose and then placed it in her hair carefully. Sarai was one for flowers, Sofie dearly loved them and passed them onto her.
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:26 am

"Oh I am just an old fellow from a faraway place, looking to have fun and meet new, beautiful people in my new home." He rose up and needlessly dusted off his pants. "I am afraid I only know your name and your station, I didn't ask much of your second, I mean Primera, much else. So, we are both fairly new to each other." He ran his fingers through his hair and asked her again, "So, what WAS so funny about the Head Captain and My Brother?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:43 am

"So you met Levi? Or was it Abelinda this time? She's a good commander for my armies. I am glad she didn't tell you all about me, that would make this less fun." The corona was having fun, this was rather nice. She stood up and held out her hand to the gentlemanly hollow as she gave a small curtsy with her rather sheer dress.

"Do me the honor of dancing with me? You seem like you'd be more warm than that Shinigami from earlier." Her eyes twinkled with amusement. "I was just happy, my life was getting a bit dull there for a moment. Midlife crisis I suppose. This should be more interesting now though."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:59 pm

"Ah, it was Levi, mi amor. She is a delight, a little a goof, but fun to be around." He said, a little upset she wouldn't give him a real reason to be laughing at Kepler, but this was going well, so he is rather okay with it.

He took her hand and led her to the dance floor. "I would be more than honored to dance with a woman so beautiful. And to here that I could bring you so much joy, it brings meaning to my long eventful life. Thank you for involving me in your mere existence." He locked fingers with her, and placed the other hand on his shoulder. He placed his other hand on the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:31 am

Emile wrote:
"Ah, it was Levi, mi amor. She is a delight, a little a goof, but fun to be around." He said, a little upset she wouldn't give him a real reason to be laughing at Kepler, but this was going well, so he is rather okay with it.

He took her hand and led her to the dance floor. "I would be more than honored to dance with a woman so beautiful. And to hear that I could bring you so much joy, it brings meaning to my long eventful life. Thank you for involving me in your mere existence." He locked fingers with her, and placed the other hand on his shoulder. He placed his other hand on the small of her back.
"Goof is a good term for Levi but its a tie between Steinn and her for the best alcohol made. Its a pity I can't enjoy it, but did you get to try some?" Looking out among the people there, Saraiyu didn't see the person she was talking about with her brief search. Levi was off being Levi, having an amazingly good time and dragging others into it like she always did.

A real smile on her lips, she was led to the dance floor. It wasn't often someone was audacious like this with her, and her hand locked with his while her other arm settled on his shoulder. He would obviously lead in the dance, even if she was taller. "The pleasure is truly mine, Emile. You are so charming even my cold heart melts in your warmth. I'd say you have much to teach others, but I doubt it comes as anything but natural to you, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:25 am

"Huh, I knew of a Steinn before. I guess there are some universal constants...." Emile let the last bit trail off as he thought. He immediately came back with a smile as they began the waltz. "Mi amor, when you get to my age, you end up knowing a bit of everything, and even though that may effect your ability to perform some things well," The frenchman twirled her, and lifted her into the air a bit as they spun, "A man never forgets how to treat a woman." As they spun around the dance floor, he leaned in,"There's not a place I'd rather be, Madame Corona."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:09 am

"Universal constants? Whatever would you be thinking of?" Sarai's eyes were sharply focused on that tidbit of information. Fun was fun, but information was way more important. Such as how they hid away for so long and where.

"I don't think I can imagine you performing anything without doing it well. Or at least failing gracefully." A tinkling laugh escaped her lips as she was lifted up into the air for a short twirl, this really was much more fun than sitting around plotting. "I am not a woman, but an arrancar. You seem to have no trouble adapting though."

He leaned in closer and she couldn't resist replying teasingly. "Until your group showed up I was getting bored. Thank you, Lord Emile Bellarose."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:46 pm

"Never you mind, mi amor. Just the ramblings of a man who has lived far too long." He smiled and dismissed her. Sometimes he talked faster than he thought, and he wasn't sure how secret they should be. "Just saying deja vu. Even you feel familiar to a woman I had met once." She really did remind her of the then Segunda, soon Primera, Apo.

"That you have correct madame, everything I do is graceful. Why should it not be?" He continued on with the dance. As they slowly danced, he opened his mouth once more, "What matters what you are? I am a shapeshifter, and I am a man. I could be a woman if you so choose, but it doesn't change who I am inside. You don't just look like woman, you FEEL like a woman." As he emphasized feel he squeezed her close with the hand on the small of her back, "Inside and out."

"I try my best Madame Corona, as I said. I am at you service." he gave her a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:18 am

"I see... Was she lovely too then and charmed so utterly as I am?" It was an obvious exaggeration, she was keeping her cool while allowing herself to be a bit dramatic. It was pretty easy to see for those who knew her and probably most who didn't. "I'm honored to have reminded such a... tease of someone in his past."

"A good reason. Why not indeed." Sarai had to smirk at the hollows attempts though, sighing slightly as she pulled away less than an inch as they spun slowly. It was nice while it lasted but... There were few things someone like Emile wanted and the hand on her back... Well it was a sign. "While you will be attractive and smooth in any form you take, I assume?"

As this song ended, Saraiyu pulled slightly away from the hollow with a sad smile. "If you seek a bed with me tonight, I will not be able to comply Emile Bellarose. I am sure there are others who would oblige you? Levi might be a nice one or Esmerelda, and there are probably shinigami as well.Your focus should be on those who can return it, so you may enjoy the night fully."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 am

"She was a bit more hostile at the time. Our old leader and the arrancar were......at odds so to speak. So that put as at odds as well. I just wanted to talk and get to know her, but she wanted to fight for her people. Neither of us got what we wanted." Emile remembered wistfully. "A Tease? Mademoiselle! You wound me! I have been nothing but straightforward." The hollow mocked offense.

"I try my best to please, no matter who or what I am. Be that attractive or "smooth", as you say, well, that is up to the person to judge." A little sad she pulled away so little, it seemed awfully careful of a move.

"I seek nothing but companionship, mi amour. The man or woman I am currently engaged with sets the pace. I am more than pleased to make your acquaintance, and possibly gained a beautiful new friend." He bowed as the dance ended. He touched the flower in her hair delicately. "If ever you want or need to speak with me, just talk into this rose. I will answer in a heartbeat. Now, mon cher, I bid you a most wonderful evening, and wait on baited breath till next we meet." He leaned up and kissed her on the cheek, before about facing and walking away. As he left he turned his head and waved. "Thank you again, for the dance."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:56 am

Having finished his formal dance-a-bout with Setsuna, Kepler had politely excused himself and approached the OTHER ruler he intended to speak to this evening. Seeing his... ever exuberant comrade leave her, he made his way slowly but intently over to the Corona. He watched Emile whisk away with a mostly suppressed smile. He certainly did bring some class to their ranks. "I see you have met our oldest member, Emile Belerossa. He's very special to our group, that one." He said with a nod. "So. I think it would be impolite if I didn't make some effort to meet with you as I have Head Captain Fujihana, Corona Saraiyu. Might I say, I like the shift in titles. I was never a fan of the One through Ten numbering system. It didn't set the Ruler of Hueco Mundo far enough apart from the rest in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:55 pm

As the Corona thought over Emile's words, she smiled and waved back as she curtsied. "It was a wonderful dance, thank you." It had been a charming fun diversion and she was in a much better mood for meeting with the leader of such a monster. She had to give him credit though, he wore the guise of man quite well.

The red head walked over to her, which honestly with that hair how else could she think of him? His name? They weren't properly introduced yet, so his wild red hair was an appropriate thing to identify him as. She pulled up her skirt and gave a sweeping bow to him. It could easily have been mocking or meant for show, or just due to her more playful mood. It definitely wasn't one of utter respect though.

"I would hope you keep him close and safe. He is a treasure." On a lesser woman her smile would be called a smirk. Saraiyu met the hollow's eyes with her own multicolored ones, she was having a bit too much fun. "No proper introduction before you begin complimenting? You should take lessons from your God of Dark."

"To be fair that was my thoughts on the rankings, so I suppose I will not hold such a transgression against you as long as I get your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:55 am

Kepler gave something that could maybe have been called a grim smile in certain lighting.  It was clear this wouldn't be any more difficult of a meeting than the one he'd just finished.  Hopefully it would end as well, however.  He did however, give a small graveled chuckle at her comment about Emile.  "I agree.  I don't think he needs to be kept safe.  He is remarkably resilient to... essentially everything." He looked over at the departing Emile and nodded.  His gaze snapped back to Saraiyu quickly however.  "My apologies."  He gave a small, stiff bow.  He wasn't exactly used to formalities, but... for the ruler of another dimension, he could make a small exception.

"My name is Kepler." He said, standing back up.  "I apologize for not speaking to you sooner, though  am glad that Emile made your acquaintance.  Head Captain Fujihana had... words... for me."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:24 am

"Hah! That sounds fun to have around." Sarai's gaze followed Kepler's and she smiled a bit softly. She wasn't going to be mean or angry about his entrance, any minute anger she had felt at their entrance long gone. There was nothing to be gained from such anger. The bow was stiff and she couldn't help trying not to laugh. He was...obviously not one for these types of games. Saraiyu felt... a sort of kinship. Early on in her life she hadn't liked that sort of thing...her age made her wary and canny.

His words did bring her earlier laughter back, a bit mean but definitely not forced. "You know who I am, Saraiyu blah blah. I don't think...words describes it at all. She looked like a hen who's nest was disturbed! Her feathers so ruffled... I should thank you for such a show. Any feathers that were out of place on me, you can thank Emile for."

"Now, what do you want? A pact of nonaggression? I don't think I know you well enough to promise anything." Her playful almost flirty tones before shifted, into a much colder and much more... business tone. "I don't trust in your...wishes, I suppose is a good term."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:43 am

His grim smile turned to a grim flat line as she laughed. What was so funny? His bow? It was just showing some amount of respect to a fellow leader. He couldn't help but smile a bit at her assessment of his meeting with the Head Catain. "Well... I'll have to thank him for his diplomatic assistance. I only wish the rest of the Dios were as socially capable as him." Himself included, he couldn't help but think to himself.

He 'hmm'd thoughtfully as she spoke, crossing his arms. "A pact? Nothing so formal as that... I suppose your trust is understandably too much to ask for... You can feel free to observe and spy on us. Build up your defenses if you so wish. All I seek is affirmation from you, the leader of Hueco Mundo, that you have no current intent to go to war with us."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:36 am

The smile disappeared for such a short time, but Saraiyu noted it. She wasn't surprised in the least, even one like Emile didn't get her sense of humor or the things she laughed at. Not even the ones who knew her best could predict what would make her smile sometimes. "Well, its why you have people who can and people who can't. Having everyone good at the similar things is rather boring."

"...That's it? Are you truly that naive?" Saraiyu was in disbelief and started laughing again. "I am sorry, but if that is all you want you have it. I have no intention of any wars at this time. I don't even know where you came from or anything other than cryptic comments from your Bellarose. Why would I seek war?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:52 pm

"This is true. We're not a group that would pride ourselves on uniformity. Most of our people don't even have the same number of limbs. That said, it shouldn't be an extraordinary challenge to make one night's worth of good impressions." The flat line that was his mouth tightened. He would explain to them at length later why they had let him down but... what good would it do. Hollows will be hollows, after all. He supposed the fact that none of them were attempting to consume anyone should probably be a blessing. Not that any of them needed to consume souls for nourishment, but old habits die hard, even for fresh amalgamations.

"I wouldn't call it naive, persay. True, it's not the most experienced habit to assume strangers harbor no ill will. But the fact is, if you were planning any hostilities and were planning to lie about it, I hardly think signing a paper would change anything about that. The truth is, you're either going to attack us at some point or you are not. I'm not so trusting as to readily give any potential foe the upper hand in a struggle, but I'm not so insecure in our strength as to jump at shadows in the dark. If you say you have no intent to attack us, I believe you. If later you prove untrustworthy, that will be a conflict for then, not now."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:17 pm

"Mine do seem to be doing a better job compared to yours, I will give you that." Saraiyu turned and looked around the room, noting a few particulars who were rather inept at anything other than fighting it seemed. Or were they even good at fighting at all? She had to grin at this, the Espada were going to get praise from their leader for their actions. Those who had participated... She was rather annoyed at how few showed.

"You aren't naive, I take that back. Merely patient. I can accept your patience and kindness in not outright attacking us from your advantage point." Sarai pulled her dress aside in a curtsy, bowing her head. "Still, I am curious and want to know where you came from and how. Bellarose said some intriguing things I do not understand. However I would understand if you kept it secret for now."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:16 am

"Well.." He drawled the word out, finally showing the slightest traces of a genuine smile. "In my defense, mine ARE monsters." He crossed his arms, but his stature relaxed visibly. It wasn't exactly a declaration of peace, but the fact that both of the other leaders were at least momentarily amicable with him was relieving to Kepler. He tilted his head as she curtsied, wondering if it was facetious or not. Deciding to give her the benefit of the doubt, he gave her a full bow in response, albeit a stiff one.

He didn't respond vocally to her question about Emile's remarks, but he tensed up just a little. He opened his mouth before pausing and giving an exasperated laugh. "I would be more than willing to tell you. I'm just not sure you will BELIEVE me... It's... outlandish even by my standards.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:45 pm

"...And mine aren't? They are admittedly more civilized, but I doubt anyone else would call them... human." Noticing a few who could pass... if they really wanted to, Sarai amended her statement. "Most of them at least."

He seemed confused by such actions as she took such as bowing or curtsying. It was only polite she do so when requesting information, and she was being on her absolute best behavior. Watching his body tense just slightly with careful eyes, she was the one to tilt her head to the side. "I take it you are not from the outlands then, where my rule doesn't reach. Would it have something to do with... Universal constants was mentioned, such as Steinn? And another group of arrancar that were led by a female who I reminded Bellarose of."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:05 am

He decided the monster distinction wasn't worth debating at length. They both were mostly right. Hers were humanoid in their base form. The caras were mere glamours for their real form, but Arrancar were still pure hollow in make up. Besides, her line of inquiry was far more important. He gave a weary sigh and sat down, signalling one of the servers for a drink, which was very nervously provided.

"It figures Emile would run his mouth to impress a woman. Well, I'm not going to bother with all of the 'this sounds crazy' preamble. Suffice it to say, though, that for simplicity's sake, this should remain secret, though it's not particularly damaging to us if it does not. But our world came from another timeline, flung through space-time on a massive citadel by my predecessor to occupy a void formed in the dimensions here. Our world, Salvaje, is formed from unimportant material borrowed from the other three major dimensions, along with the citadel itself, and our people were reconstituted from the souls of the hollows that lived on the Citadel before it was flung through time. Emile, due to his physical nature, was the only hollow who could survive the travel. The rest of us, it was just a matter of which soul floated to the surface of the new menos. We only have faint recollections from the previous timeline, whereas he actively remembers it."

He finished off his drink. "That sum it up pretty well?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emile and Saraiyu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emile and Saraiyu   Emile and Saraiyu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emile and Saraiyu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next