(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Esmerelda and Levi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Esmerelda and Levi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda and Levi   Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:50 am

(AND THE FIRST 'I DON'T CARE WHO I POST WITH' POST)

Esmerelda made her way through the ballroom, one foot in front of the other in the dress she'd picked out for the ball. She had gone through no less then half a dozen, ripped up two, and set one on fire before she settled on this one. Not to mention when she got frustrated with her makeup and smashed the majority of it onto one of her fracciones' faces. She was sure it wouldn't take more then a day to remove all of it. Although she probably shouldn't have made them eat some. Whatever.

She made her way to the nearest waiter carrying a drink to someone and very casually removed one of the glasses, downing it before, equally as casually, dropping it on the ground next to her. She took a deep, breath, fresh faced and cheery, scanning the room for someone to keep her intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Esmerelda and Levi Empty
PostSubject: Esmerelda and Levi   Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:04 am

"Esssssmeraldaaaaaaaaaaaa!" The snake girl yelled as she slithered over to her fellow arrncar to embrace her in a hug. "You finally arriiiived!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Esmerelda and Levi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda and Levi   Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:23 am

Esmerelda froze during the hug, not seeing where it came from, before she turned slowly in the arms to see Levi. "Ah! It's the boob Snake!" She said with some amount of cheer, wrapping an arm around her to give a dainty hug, before stepping back. "How are you, Levi? Causing any trouble? More importantly, found any good booze?" She scanned the room. So many shinigami here.... She could start a war... but then Saraiyu would break her in half... It was really a conundrum.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Esmerelda and Levi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda and Levi   Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:55 am

"Pffft have I found good booze? HOw long have we known each other? I am a walking storage unit of assorted items including booze." The espada said with a laugh before she stretched her jaw open revealing a black void that is her gullet.

"Lets see what we have in here for my favorite girl" Levi said before her arm wad elbow deep in her mouth. "Xbox.... anceint scripture..... wig.... new coke.... cocaine.... HERE WE GO. AGED CARIBBEAN RUM!" Levi said ignoring all of the other inappropriate items she may or may not have pulled out.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Esmerelda and Levi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda and Levi   Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:09 am

"Ah, Levi." She said, clutching her hands together in delight. "I KNEW there was a reason we kept you around!" She cheered, completely ignorant to how backhanded the compliment was. Her look of absolute, sparkly eyed delight, as if by flip of a switch, turned to dull shock as Levi opened her jaw and began reaching around inside of herself. She. Had forgotten. That Levi did that. Wow. Wait, she was Levi's favorite? JOY WAS BACK!

She impatiently wiggled back and forth, waiting for the beer dispenser snake to make booze for her. She was just about to insist on reaching in herself and digging around when the rum came out. AH! Rum! "Ooooh~ It looks good. Gimme!" She snatched out for it, intentionally missing. Don't kill the golden goose, and don't aggravate magic booze snake lady.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Esmerelda and Levi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda and Levi   Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:11 am

Levi handed the booze over with a smile before she re swallowed all the other things she accidentally pulled out. "SO, what kind of trouble will you be getting into tonight Essssssss? Because these shinigamis seem so uptight, they need to learn how to be freeeeeeee!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Esmerelda and Levi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda and Levi   Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:19 am

She gave an excited cry, eyes fixated on the booze. She snatched it, biting the top and yanking the cork out before pressing the bottle to her lips, guzzling it down. She gave a satisfied sigh after a good long drink. "Oh, all sorts of trouble..." she said, sipping again at the bottle. "Maybe pick a fight? Maybe just mess with people... If I can find a shinigami that seems like they would be any fun in bed, I might get into that sort of trouble." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Esmerelda and Levi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esmerelda and Levi   Esmerelda and Levi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esmerelda and Levi
Page 1 of 1