(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Levi and Lakshmi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:53 am

"Such a pretty place." Levi mused to herself as she slid about the beautiful ballroom. Apparently the shinigamis wanted to meet with espadas for some reason not that she cared too much. Levi found shinigamis to be fun for the most part and can never recall a time where she had to actually kill one but that may be due to her laziness and unwillingness to leave las noches. None the less she was going to make the best out of the event, with booze of course.

Levi had been drinking nonstop for a couple of days now as per usual since it requires an ungodly amount of booze to actually make a dent in her abyss of a stomach and actually intoxicate her. Unfortunately the banquet fell right near the peak point of her routine and she was on the verge of becoming a drunken mess. The slow brush slowly appearing on her face illustrated... so did the rather lack of volume control the espada was having. "Who wants to daaance!" She announced as she spun/slithered in circles by herself.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:59 pm

and then levi got alcohol poisoning and died
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Suddenly Levi began violently convulsing as her body kicked back on line. What kind of self respecting Espada would die to alcohol posiing?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:33 am

Lakshmi had to make an appearance at this Ball, as a Captain and as Setsuna's granddaughter. It didn't mean she had to like it, but years of practice plastered a almost genuine smile on her face as she wandered through. Her dark skin was accentuated by the lovely red of her formal dress, while her dark hair fell in waves around her shoulders and back.

It seemed though as both sides were still very tense, despite the fake smiles and copious drinking. There was even one of the monsters that was drunk as could be. Lakshmi hadn't thought they could get like that and sighed as she headed for the Arrancar. It was up to her to extend a bit of help...

It had the lower body of a snake, and was honestly much taller than she was even then. Lakshmi felt a bit of a pang at her shortness, before offering her a hand and trying not to flinch. "Hello, would you like some help? I might be able to help the harm done to you by alcohol. I am Taicho Mehra, of the Fourth division."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:43 am

Saito-san wrote:
Lakshmi had to make an appearance at this Ball, as a Captain and as Setsuna's granddaughter. It didn't mean she had to like it, but years of practice plastered a almost genuine smile on her face as she wandered through. Her dark skin was accentuated by the lovely red of her formal dress, while her dark hair fell in waves around her shoulders and back.

It seemed though as both sides were still very tense, despite the fake smiles and copious drinking. There was even one of the monsters that was drunk as could be. Lakshmi hadn't thought they could get like that and sighed as she headed for the Arrancar. It was up to her to extend a bit of help...

It had the lower body of a snake, and was honestly much taller than she was even then. Lakshmi felt a bit of a pang at her shortness, before offering her a hand and trying not to flinch. "Hello, would you like some help? I might be able to help the harm done to you by alcohol. I am Taicho Mehra, of the Fourth division."
Levi was pleasantly surprised that one of the shinigamis finally came up to her, the standoff was depressing her. "Hiiiii, name's Levi! The Primera!" The Espada said/yelled/slurred at she shook the shinigamis hand enthusiastically. For a second the espada kept the hand shaking going on for more than the norm as the liquor was delaying thought process. Eventually the next gears clicked.

"Pfffft, it took a full week of drinking to get to this point. I need to savor thiiis. Plus between you and me, if things get serious I can sober up by just throwing up... a lot... like gallons of booze."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:51 pm

Lakshmi just smiled as the Espada shook her hand rather violently. The... Primera? Which would that be... The 1st? Oh! She is the second in command. The lower the number, the higher ranked they are! Lakshmi remembered that bit, but not much else. She wasn't even sure how her grandmother had gotten the information or even sent an invitation and gotten meeting arranged.

The words that the snake woman had been drinking for a week did get a giggle out of Lakshmi. Arrancar physiology and biology must be quite different from Shinigami, even though both were souls. "I will make sure not to tell anyone else about your secret sobering method. Have you not digested any of it yet? Or do you not digest at all? Is it because of your snake attributes?"

Now this is what she would be interested in!
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 am

Saito-san wrote:
Lakshmi just smiled as the Espada shook her hand rather violently. The... Primera? Which would that be... The 1st? Oh! She is the second in command. The lower the number, the higher ranked they are! Lakshmi remembered that bit, but not much else. She wasn't even sure how her grandmother had gotten the information or even sent an invitation and gotten meeting arranged.

The words that the snake woman had been drinking for a week did get a giggle out of Lakshmi. Arrancar physiology and biology must be quite different from Shinigami, even though both were souls. "I will make sure not to tell anyone else about your secret sobering method. Have you not digested any of it yet? Or do you not digest at all? Is it because of your snake attributes?"

Now this is what she would be interested in!
"Slow down slow down, Mr.Questioooons~ I need to think." Levi said with a drunken slur as her mind struggled to navigate through the alcoholic haze she was trapped in. After an awkward silence that was accompany by the blankest stare one could possibly produce without being cognitively brain dead, the hamsters in Levi's head began to spin again.

"I think it's because I use to be reaaaaaaly big like a looooong time ago. Like super long time ago, like a billion days ago. So I have like, a black hole for a stomach. It's so annoyiiiing~" The Espada said as tears began to form in her eyes, "I'm always huuungry and I never get drunk right away. Like I think I understand why I would eat city full of people when I was younger. Like I don't even know how it works, I just want to be full and druuuunk~" By this point the espadas tears weren't just staining the corner of her eyes, now she was drunkingly crying while swaying back and forth. The only reason the lamia is still up is because she has no legs.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Kanu wrote:

"Slow down slow down, Mr.Questioooons~ I need to think." Levi said with a drunken slur as her mind struggled to navigate through the alcoholic haze she was trapped in. After an awkward silence that was accompany by the blankest stare one could possibly produce without being cognitively brain dead, the hamsters in Levi's head began to spin again.

"I think it's because I use to be reaaaaaaly big like a looooong time ago. Like super long time ago, like a billion days ago. So I have like, a black hole for a stomach. It's so annoyiiiing~" The Espada said as tears began to form in her eyes, "I'm always huuungry and I never get drunk right away. Like I think I understand why I would eat city full of people when I was younger. Like I don't even know how it works, I just want to be full and druuuunk~" By this point the espadas tears weren't just staining the corner of her eyes, now she was drunkingly crying while swaying back and forth. The only reason the lamia is still up is because she has no legs.
Lakshmi waited, her impatience carefully hidden. She didn't like being called Mr, nor did she appreciate the blank stare. What had the Taicho gotten herself into? It was fascinating though, the bits and pieces she picked up from the drunken snake, Levi. She should switch to thinking that name only. It wouldn't do to forget.

Once the tears started though, Lakshmi reached for and started patting Levi's hand. She didn't think she could hold much else. "There there, its okay. You are drunk, see?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 pm

The girl was right, she was drunk. no need for tears, it was a time to be merry and share her happiness. "You're so smart. Here, SHARE WITH ME THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL BOOZE!" The espada claim before she suddenly shoved her arm into her mouth and after a brief seconding of rummaging she pulled out a large gourd full of booze.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:22 am

Lakshmi didn't even flinch, she was so controlled right now. However she couldn't help but wonder how and why the naga had such a bottomless pit of a stomach and be slightly grossed out by the bottle coming back from there.

"Bottoms up." Accepting the gourd from Levi, Lakshmi pulled out the cork and took a swig from the container. The alcoholic drink burned going down, but it wasn't called liquid courage for nothing. She felt a bit better with that sort of burn inside her and smiled a bit more truly. "That has a kick like a mule. Where did you get this?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:10 am

Saito-san wrote:
Lakshmi didn't even flinch, she was so controlled right now. However she couldn't help but wonder how and why the naga had such a bottomless pit of a stomach and be slightly grossed out by the bottle coming back from there.

"Bottoms up." Accepting the gourd from Levi, Lakshmi pulled out the cork and took a swig from the container. The alcoholic drink burned going down, but it wasn't called liquid courage  for nothing. She felt a bit better with that sort of burn inside her and smiled a bit more truly. "That has a kick like a mule. Where did you get this?"
"Hmmmm, I think this comes from my special collection, I sometimes find old stuff that I never got around to digesting buuut I think this was from when I got drunk with some Aztecs back in the day. Fun people, shame what happened though." Levi said with a sigh as she took a brief trip down memory road. "But enough questions about meeeee, how about youuuu?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:41 pm

"...O-Oh I see. Aztecs..." It took Lakshmi a minute to process that revelation. That was...quite a while ago. How was the alcohol still drinkable? Was she a another dimension in there? The Taicho's hands itched to try and find out...

The question directed at her made the darker skinned woman startle and then sigh. She looked around for an escape but found none that would matter. Questions about herself always devolved into questions about Setsuna... "I am the Taicho of Division 4, the healing and health division. Its always rather busy, so I don't get time for occasions like today very often. Even simple ones normally mean I get called away midway through. I am surprised I haven't been yet."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:00 am

"I guess you shinigamis are really fragile huh? I find it strange that shinigamis insist on saving those who are so close to death... you still couldn't save him though. How disappointing." Levi said, her tone starting off her usual drunk bubbly self but slowly began to lose it's happiness and instead begin to ooze with malice. The alcohol was beginning to burn itself out and the wounds of the past were beginning to rise to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Kanu wrote:
"I guess you shinigamis are really fragile huh? I find it strange that shinigamis insist on saving those who are so close to death... you still couldn't save him though. How disappointing." Levi said, her tone starting off her usual drunk bubbly self but slowly began to lose it's happiness and instead begin to ooze with malice. The alcohol was beginning to burn itself out and the wounds of the past were beginning to rise to the surface.
"Him? I don't really understand. I don't know much about arrancar physiology, but shinigami are inherently stronger than humans and other living world beings. There are many theories surrounding why we take these shapes and form organs and such even though we are made of pure energy, spiritual energy, but honestly we are unsure." Lakshmi had long since given up losing sleep over beating herself up when she lost a patient and was confused, though probably sure it was some ploy.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:23 am

Saito-san wrote:
Kanu wrote:
"Him? I don't really understand. I don't know much about arrancar physiology, but shinigami are inherently stronger than humans and other living world beings. There are many theories surrounding why we take these shapes and form organs and such even though we are made of pure energy, spiritual energy, but honestly we are unsure." Lakshmi had long since given up losing sleep over beating herself up when she lost a patient and was confused, though probably sure it was some ploy.
Levi let out a low sigh and rubbed her head meekishly. "Yeah, ignore that that. There's bad blood that's connected to something in my head. I'm assuming something from when I was much younger but that's a thing of the past. Today is today, and today we're having fun. This may be one of the last times us two are on such friendly terms." Levi said pausing briefly to take a rather large swig.

"I meaaaan, this whole thing is odd. Predators and hunters sitting around mingling. It wouldn't take very much at all to send this spiraling into the ground. A few wrong words to our queen or your head captain and war will be in full swing."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:52 am

Kanu wrote:
Levi let out a low sigh and rubbed her head meekishly. "Yeah, ignore that that. There's bad blood that's connected to something in my head. I'm assuming something from when I was much younger but that's a thing of the past. Today is today, and today we're having fun. This may be one of the last times us two are on such friendly terms." Levi said pausing briefly to take a rather large swig.

"I meaaaan, this whole thing is odd. Predators and hunters sitting around mingling. It wouldn't take very much at all to send this spiraling into the ground. A few wrong words to our queen or your head captain and war will be in full swing."
"Ah, that is rather scintillating. I wonder how many other memories would pop up like that.. Are you the only Arrancar to experience such things?" Lakshmi felt a bit better with some alcohol in her, she felt a bit more free with her questions. The snake woman seemed nice enough and it should be safe to ask. It wasn't like they gave away things that were secret.

Levi had a good point though and Lakshmi gave a wry smile. "I don't think the Soutaicho would give in that easily, unless the words were from the head of the Espada herself. It doesn't seem like either one is too hot headed... Though I admittedly know little of your leader or anything about the Espada. She seems to be having fun out there, though she has yet to talk to the Soutaicho."

Lakshmi was careful to call her that, and not Gigi and she peered out at the woman who was just attempting to dance with the rather shy Sixth Captain. "I shouldn't have more alcohol... But would you mind sharing some more? I feel like the tension will be easier to handle with a more fluid mind."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:01 am

Levi scratched her head and thought about the shinigamis question before responding, "I might be the only one since I'm super old. I'm actually older both your leader and mine. Like centuries old, I've been a hollow since the original humans popped up... I think. I remember eating an arrancar as a hollow and I eventually became what I am now. A FUN LOVING ESPADA." She exclaimed before she pulled out another bottle from the depths of her gullet.

"Here, take one of my spares bottle to make this moment even more joyous, let us enjoy this special moment by drinking til we're a mess!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:01 am

"Amazing!" Lakshmi beamed at Levi, the alcohol getting to her more and more. She accepted a spare bottle and took a giant drink of it, her face turning slightly red from how warm she was now. "You are amazing Levi! Haha, I shouldn't drink too much too fast though... But we all need to let loose and be friends..."

"Lets drink till we are a mess!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Levi and Lakshmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levi and Lakshmi   Levi and Lakshmi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levi and Lakshmi
Page 1 of 1